Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Hey Stumpy, glad to see you in my log. Hope it helped you out in some way

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy
    Just wanted to stop in and say Hi, this is Astump from BB.

I have been silently checkin out your log lately.

•   

2. Other highlights for my day:

1. FnF in her ALRI Sport Bra. I have pics, but it's gonna cost ya.

I tried ALRI Lipolytic Whey Protein™ for the first time tonight after my w/o. On my God does it taste fantastic. From the time you open the container and take your first scoop, you know something is different. The texture is totally smooth and silky, unlike other proteins. The taste is phenomenal, and the mixability is superb. If you haven't tried this stuff yet, give it a shot, you won't be sorry.

3. Damm fooker you keep getting stronger, you actually going to make me workout hard next time in the gym, I can't have a 60 year old out lift me Great job seriously Viper keep it up big daddy!

4. OK, new goal, catch up to Viper on barbell rows!
    My back is pathetic, gonna hit er hard dammit!

EDIT: Oh, where the hell can one get that protein? Nowhere I have checked has it, must be new eh?
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy
    OK, new goal, catch up to Viper on barbell rows!

EDIT: Oh, where the hell can one get that protein? Nowhere I have checked has it, must be new eh?
    That protien is a secret brew Viper and FnF brew in their basement, you just have to know the right folks.

Some good w/o's Viper! Haven't seen an update on your weight in awhile ~250?

6. Stumpy: Actually I know of one place right off hand - Nuta Planet, one of our board sponsors carries the ALRI Protein.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy
    OK, new goal, catch up to Viper on barbell rows!

7. haha I wish I could brew my own protein

Weight this morning was 232. My Bulk is a very lean bulk. It's taken me 7 1/2 weeks to put on 8 pounds, which is fine with me as I'm not adding fat. I have a cut cycle coming up in the near future to get ready for this comp that FnF and I are in, so I don't need to make it any harder on myself

Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    That protien is a secret brew Viper and FnF brew in their basement, you just have to know the right folks.

Some good w/o's Viper! Haven't seen an update on your weight in awhile ~250?

8. That's excellent, slow is good! If you saw my log today I'm down in BF but my weight is actually up! So, as you know the scale is only a small part of the equation. I swear everytime you 2 put new pics up your lookin better!

9. Latest updates on bulk progress.

10. I'm noticing more lead in my pencil since I added the Restore to the JW stack. FnF was doing SLDL's by me, and it was pretty tough. You ever try to squat with a hardon? It's cumbersome

11. Come on big daddy only a little longer on the bulk hit it hard with the pretty boys at LF.... I want to see 1 more PR before it ends! :bb2:

12. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit

Look at you bigdaddy PR man! Congrat's pretty soon you'll catch me :bb2:

13. Making continued progress, glad to see you havent hit plateus.
    You clearly have an understanding or your body an invaluable tool, great job.

14. This whole deal seems to be going pretty well.

Im holding 2 bottles of JW and retore now, waiting to see how this turns out.

EDIT:
    Forgot to ask, but have/did you experience any increase in oily skin? shedding of any sorts?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

15. Hardknock, yes, I have experienced an increase in oliy skin but no real acne to speak of. I'm 42, so maybe I'm way past the acne stage of my life
    As far as shedding, I assume you are referring to hair? That's another area for me that we may as well call not applicable as I keep a short flat top year round
    Glad you are enjoying the log, there are many others going on as we speak that you should take a look at as well on some of the other boards.

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock
    This whole deal seems to be going pretty well.

Im holding 2 bottles of JW and retore now, waiting to see how this turns out.

EDIT:
    Forgot to ask, but have/did you experience any increase in oily skin? shedding of any sorts?

Thanks, I'm trying

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Making continued progress, glad to see you havent hit plateus.
    You clearly have an understanding or your body an invaluable tool, great job.

16. Hey, I got my 4th star, thanks Iron Warrior

I should make you other peons refer to me as General Viperspit hereforth.

17. Hey General Viperspit, still following along here, looks like your keeping those steady gains. Congrats on the PRs! (That's the best part of Bulking!)

18. You will always be SB to me, now lets see if they can figure out what that means

19. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    You will always be SB to me, now lets see if they can figure out what that means

SB.... Hmm SOFT BOY???? Damm I'm GOOOD!

20. Ahhh noooo, If I know Fit ( and I do) she would not stand for anything like that but I think its Sooooo Bigggggg. Am I righ am i right am i right.?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    SB.... Hmm SOFT BOY???? Damm I'm GOOOD!

21. Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    Ahhh noooo, If I know Fit ( and I do) she would not stand for anything like that but I think its Sooooo Bigggggg. Am I righ am i right am i right.?

LOL, Well when Big V does his body paint at the show ( the "O" ) Im sure you will all understand

Ummmmm, Big V, aint Big V for nuttin Honey

But actually SB stands for Snuggle Bunny

22. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    LOL, Well when Big V does his body paint at the show ( the "O" ) Im sure you will all understand

Ummmmm, Big V, aint Big V for nuttin Honey

But actually SB stands for Snuggle Bunny
    I was gonna guess Sugar Bunny, do I at least get a gold star for being close?

23. FnF, giving away the pet names now huh? SB started when we were dating some 15 years ago.

Pitt, way off bro,

Raven, I like the way you think

Basso, very close, you get a protein cookie

24. I feel your pain, the pulldowns tend to really annoy my elbows more than the rowing movements, DB's are less painful then the bars also. You'll see a trend in my log where I'll do straight bar curls then it will be like 2 weeks before I can even use a curl bar. Gotta love being in the 40's!!

25. 234.5 lbs. this morning

26. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    234.5 lbs. this morning

Yes, you can thank me for that!!!!!!! I can make you little too If I want to!!!!! Be nice to the chef
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best mass building cycle with OTC PCT?
    By srsrob8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:19 AM
  2. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:23 PM
  3. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 12:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 08:13 AM
  5. can anyone tell me a good stregnth/mass building stack?
    By clippers41 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:14 PM