Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

•   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.41%

Good News

Good News all. I just got home from seeing my Doctor. First off, bp was 126/80, pretty normal for me. I had a 100 degree temp. She looked at my thraot and said it was inflammed. She looked in my ears and said OMG, these are the worst ears I've ever seen on an adult. Not only are your canals inflammed, but your ear drums are all inflammed as well. Then she looked up my nose and said, yep your nose is all inflammed as well. Conclusion: She does not believe I have Vertigo, it's all due to the infections I have. I told her thank you so much for telling me I'm a wreck, I thought I might have had a brain tumor So now I'm on the strongest Antibiotic at the strongest dose for the next 10 days. So yea I still feel like crap, but now at least I know why
    p.s. this will not keep me out of the gym!!!!
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Good News all. I just got home from seeing my Doctor. First off, bp was 126/80, pretty normal for me. I had a 100 degree temp. She looked at my thraot and said it was inflammed. She looked in my ears and said OMG, these are the worst ears I've ever seen on an adult. Not only are your canals inflammed, but your ear drums are all inflammed as well. Then she looked up my nose and said, yep your nose is all inflammed as well. Conclusion: She does not believe I have Vertigo, it's all due to the infections I have. I told her thank you so much for telling me I'm a wreck, I thought I might have had a brain tumor So now I'm on the strongest Antibiotic at the strongest dose for the next 10 days. So yea I still feel like crap, but now at least I know why
    p.s. this will not keep me out of the gym!!!!

Hey big guy do you want me to come over and give you a shot of penisilion?
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.41%

Well Michael sent our new plans tongiht and damn they look brutal

Thanks Michael, I thought I had no life before, now I know I won't have any life 6 days/week in the gym -cry;

I'm going to summarize my workout for tonight as it's getting late and I'm tired.

Delts/Legs
    I was sore going into tonights workout, chest was sore and tight, legs were sore as well. I guess it's getting used to training again after having last week off.

Behind Neck Shoulder Press
    135-185 3 sets 5-10reps
    DB Military 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Side Laterals 25 2 sets 10 reps
    I skipped Shrugs as I tweaked a back muslce the other night and it's still somewhat aggrevated.

Legs - It took soooo much energy to do legs tonight. I felt extremely hot and close to hurling.

Leg Press 720-765 3 sets 6-10 reps
    I could only squeeze out 6 reps on the 17 plates each set as I was drained.

Leg Extensions 290 3 sets 10 reps

Leg Curls 180 3 sets 10 reps

That was about it, I had it for the night. Thank God this Augmentin is kicking in already and wiping out the infection in my ears and head. Feeling better already.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.41%

Okay, so I'm officially closing this Log out now that my new plan is here from Michael. I will be starting a new log as soon as I get some time (maybe tonight), in here for the cutting phase. As some of you know FnF and I are both in an online competition since April of this year, ending in November and we're going for the gold Thank you all for your support and help through this phase. It's always nice to see that others take an interest in your hard work. Overall, I think I netted about a 10 lb gain during the mass building phase which I was very pleased with. Each month we take pictures in various poses for the contest so that we can compare month to month and it's truely been an eye opener for me. Special thanks to Michael, my Trainer for guiding me through this process that I've learned to love or love to hate, whichever, and also for his dedication and encouragment of me to keep pushing myself. Also to our new friends Raven and Authur for the opportunity to work with a great company like ALRI. I am really looking forward to using the ALRI cutting supplement lineup during this next phase as I have yet to try these products. So stay tuned, it's going to be a tough battle for me to get through the next phase and I hope that you all with continue your great support.
    Viperspit aka Big V

Similar Forum Threads

1. best mass building cycle with OTC PCT?
    By srsrob8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:19 AM
  2. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 11:23 PM
  3. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 09:13 AM
  5. can anyone tell me a good stregnth/mass building stack?
    By clippers41 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 11:14 PM