Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Man that is an awesome one year transformation man. Your looking huge... Keep it up my man!

2. Regeneration X: As I've said before that I've gained a lot of respect for this product. FnF reminded me that before I started taking this my legs were very sore the following day. Now it's like I second guess myself to see if I worked hard enough. This product truely works for me in recovery mode. You get so used to it after awhile that you forget what DOM's you used to have
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    Man that is an awesome one year transformation man. Your looking huge... Keep it up my man!

Thanks bud, I'm trying my damdest to get big

4. Wonderful work.......inspiring!

5. Poor Viper He has Jury Duty Hopefully a short one!!!
    •   

6. oops forgot to give a weight update, I was at 228.5 this morning. Seeing the scale move now

7. Thank you sir. I appreciate the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Wonderful work.......inspiring!

8. Nice job on the weight gain! Creeping up on 230lbs!

9. weight this morning was 229 lbs.

10. Looks like you're coming along pretty solid Viper. What kind of cals do you take in prior to a leg day like that?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Looks like you're coming along pretty solid Viper. What kind of cals do you take in prior to a leg day like that?

Here's my breakdown for this Leg Day:

Cal Fat Carbs Pro
    Daily Totals 4237 93.5 372.5 474.5
    Calories ( Macro) 4229.5 841.5 1490 1898
    % Caloric Intake 0.20 0.35 0.45

Doesn't line up the great with a cut and paste but you get the idea.

12. Gotta love Squat day!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Gotta love Squat day!!

I used to dread it, but now that I'm making some gains, and hopefully adding some mass to my toothpicks, I actually look forward to it! Measurements coming up again 8/1/06, so we'll see.

14. logs looking great Viper, progress has been very apparent. I just had a question for your back day. On the lat pull down are you looking to start heavier and drop down or was it to ensure form and because your arm was hurt?

awsome work man keep it up

15. Thanks OCC. On Back Day I dropped down because of my tendon issues. I felt I was cheating too bad on my first set, so I dropped the weight to do it right. During this 12 week training period, I try and stick with the same weight, after I get to 10 reps, then I move up in weight.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    logs looking great Viper, progress has been very apparent. I just had a question for your back day. On the lat pull down are you looking to start heavier and drop down or was it to ensure form and because your arm was hurt?

awsome work man keep it up

16. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Thanks OCC. On Back Day I dropped down because of my tendon issues. I felt I was cheating too bad on my first set, so I dropped the weight to do it right. During this 12 week training period, I try and stick with the same weight, after I get to 10 reps, then I move up in weight.
    yea man thats a smart way to go. In the past I would catch myself cheating form and not wanting to drop weight (ego bs..) but got over that stupid **** fast.

Its a great feeling when the reps that were hard as hell to push out last week or so are a breeze (ar atleast easier) than before.. one of the best imo

17. Woke up this morning and stepped on the scale. I must have had a lot of sodium in that steak that I ate out for lunch yesterday or something... 230.5 lbs It'd be nice if I could hang on to it, but I know better and it will probably be back to around 228 tomorrow morning.

18. Nice work on the leg press baby!!!!!! Im so happy for ya I could almost pee my panties!!!!!!!!!!

19. More notes: I started my second bottle of Jungle Warfare yesterday. I've been dosing this past week or so at 4 caps/day and loving it.

Not sure if it's the Primed or the JW but the combination is giving me great pumps. The Regeneration X is always doing it's job aiding in recovery as I rarely get "real" sore anymore. The Lean Dreams is great in keeping me asleep at night. I tend to big a big water drinker, all the way to bedtime. I find if I don't take the LD, I'm getting up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom. Keep making the great products ALRI

20. 231 lbs. this morning fawkers

21. 7lbs in 1 month! Outstanding, did you do BF measurements? Also good job on the lifts, man I love bulking I get so much stronger, this cutting stuff sucks for the gym ego!

Keep on it, 240 is in your sights.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass building plan?
    By Gjackson in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 11:39 AM
  2. best mass building cycle with OTC PCT?
    By srsrob8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:19 AM
  3. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 12:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 08:13 AM
  5. can anyone tell me a good stregnth/mass building stack?
    By clippers41 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:14 PM