Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to my 12 week Journal. I officially start a new 12 week plan on Wednesday, 6/28/06). This will be a Bulk Plan to try and pack on as much mass with as little fat as possible over the next 12 weeks. I'm excited to get started on this plan as I've just finished my first 12 week plan which was more of a Recomp Plan. I went from 228 to currently 223. That doesn't sound like much on paper but I estimate I lost ~5-6% bf and put some muscle on in the process.

Goals
My Goals during this 12 week period is once again to add as much mass as possible. I would like to get back up to around 235-240 lbs. while adding minimal fat. I will also try and get some measurements during this phase to compare before and after.

Diet
My diet was designed by Michael and I will be eating on the average ~3900 cals/day.

Supplementation
* ALRI N-Gorge
* ALRI Primed
* ALRI Regeneration X
* ALRI Jungle Warfare
* ALRI Lean Dreams
* Daily Multivitamin
* 1000mg Vit C
* Bulk Cissus
* Flax Oil
* Olive Oil

Workout Routine
Split Routine 4 days/week. Workout Days are Su, M, W, F. Cardio twice/week.

I welcome any questions you may have, and hope to get some good participation and support in my journal. Okay, let's get our Bulk On!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Re: Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Nothing to add, well nothing constructive at least. BUT, please keep your pants on!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Took measurements yesterday. I found my measurements from last August as well so you can see a comparison. I will take measurements the first of each month going forward thru my bulking cycle.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

I'll comment on each ALRI product as I can, given any differences in how I feel or what my lifts/strength are, or how I look.
BTW, I'll say it again, I like the taste of the Lemon Primed :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Nothing to add, well nothing constructive at least. BUT, please keep your pants on!

hey Mullet congrats on being the first to post in my log. I'll take a special pic - pants off just for you :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hey Mullet congrats on being the first to post in my log. I'll take a special pic - pants off just for you :D
Ewwwwwww.....Keep that for Fit:blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

10 pound loss with 4 in waist difference. That's awesome. i'll be following along.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Uh oh :blink: I have competition now :( You and your fancy smancy charts :)

Lets see what a bulk can do for you babycakes, wanna be big like me? Just do what I say then :)

Good luck, and let the games begin & the eating fest too ;)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Here's an idea of what I called my successful recomp of my last 12 weeks. Phase 1.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

ALRI Protocol:

* ALRI Jungle Warfare: 3 caps/day (morning, noon, night)
* ALRI PRIMED: Pre-w/o 2 scoops (training days only)
* ALRI N-Gorge: 4 caps/twice each day (both training and non training day. training day - 4 caps morning, 4 caps 30 min. prior to w/o. non training days, 4 caps morning, 4 caps evening)
* ALRI Regeneration X: 2 scoops immediately post workout (training days only)
* ALRI Lean Dreams: 2 caps at bedtime (training and non training days)

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established

Took measurements yesterday. I found my measurements from last August as well so you can see a comparison. I will take measurements the first of each month going forward thru my bulking cycle.

I guess we know what he does with his right forearm.:rofl:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I esp. Like the shoulder growth Viper. You put on alot of muscle and lost alot of fat during that 12 weeks!!! Keep up all your hard work!!!!!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

I guess we know what he does with his right forearm.

Busted - I am right handed. hey, that's a lot of weight to lift with one hand. :D

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established

Lookin good bro, nice logs too ;)

(damn fancy pants :p)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

Looks good so far Viper..... ::::Subscribed::::

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Dosed all ALRI products per typical protocol today. Felt great after yesterdays Squat Day, quads weren't even that sore. Tomorrow will be my 7th day on bulk and weight is still about even at 224 this morning.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

you add some extra decimal places in there or are you on a seperate stack including cell tech and the fizogen strap?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

I don't follow you, what specifically are you talking about?

you add some extra decimal places in there or are you on a seperate stack including cell tech and the fizogen strap?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
It's been a sometime sinice I've had it checked. It I had to guess right now based on previous measurements, I'd say somewhere around 15-16%.

Viper do you know what your bf% is?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Looking good.......I was afraid the "pants ripping" part would refer to your use of ALRI Restore.

:icon_lol:

Those recomp pics are very impressive.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks YR, haha, no the Restore is not in my stack, although FnF might want me to add it in the near future :D

Looking good.......I was afraid the "pants ripping" part would refer to your use of ALRI Restore.

:icon_lol:

Those recomp pics are very impressive.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

I don't follow you, what specifically are you talking about?
flat bench weight 245,265,295
close grip weight 225,185

thats a heavy bench routine, and im a dumbass for not realising your not benching 245 million and close gripping 225 thousand. :blink: *decides to think before speaking in the future*

Last edited:
Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

haha, no problem bro. I thought I formatted my excel spreadsheet wrong for a moment. :D

thats a heavy bench routine, and im a dumbass for not realising your not benching 245 million and close gripping 225 thousand. :blink: *decides to think before speaking in the future*

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
7/4/06 Tuesday

REST Day

Happy 4th of July everyone. Today makes 1 year straight since I started working out again :)

Here's what I want my Quads to do to my pants after this bulk cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey i had never seen those recomp photos before don't know how i missed up but that was great progress. I have bad knees so I can't go heavy on my quads i'll have to settle for the shoulders ripping on my shirt lol. I got good calfs though maybe i can get those little tears at the bottom.

tplant

Awards
Wow decided to check out this tie for the first time in a while and what do I find? Dude your progress over the last few months is incredibly man, keep it up.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Wow decided to check out this tie for the first time in a while and what do I find? Dude your progress over the last few months is incredibly man, keep it up.

Wow, look who stumbles in.... Nice to see you again TPlant, how's tricks? Stick around awhile, some good peeps over here.

Awards
how long after regeneration x do you consume your post workout meal/shake.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hi 314, thanks for stopping in.

I drink my post w/o shake which consists of 2 scoops whey and 3/4 cups oats mixed with skim milk 30 minutes after the Regeneration X. I then eat dinner about 20 minutes after that. By this time it's around 9-9:30 pm so it's getting late, and I still have cottage cheese + peanut butter to get down prior to bed around 11pm.

how long after regeneration x do you consume your post workout meal/shake.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding progress, I'll be watching this also. Good luck, looks like your off to an excellent start (or continuation).

Awards
great answer, that is what i was thinking about doing regeneration x.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
A bit late but you did great in your last 12 week recomp, keep kickin' ass Viper! :head:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

PR on Leg Press tonight., went up on SLDL's, Military's not so good. My hammies are gonna be screaming tomorrow :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
A bit late but you did great in your last 12 week recomp, keep kickin' ass Viper! :head:

Thanks bud, I was pretty proud of that recomp as well. We'll see if I can kick some ass on this 12 week bulk also :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: a 2 pound weight gain finally, not sure what happened, maybe my body is starting to get used to the extra cals?

Growin Guns

Awards
Looking good VS! That recomp provided some great results bro! Keep up the good work!!
GG

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Good work so far viper, all you guys running logs makes me want to start 1..... Oh better say guys/girls running logs! I don't want Fit coming after me :bruce1:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good work so far viper, all you guys running logs makes me want to start 1..... Oh better say guys/girls running logs! I don't want Fit coming after me :bruce1:

Well you should do a log, we all support each other, Dont be shy ;)

Isnt bulking fun Pit!!!!!!!!!!!! Im up 10 pounds as of today :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yo GG, great to see you here. Long time no see bro, how's things going for you? thanks for stopping into my log.

Looking good VS! That recomp provided some great results bro! Keep up the good work!!
GG

Thanks Pit, yes starting your own log is all the craze these day. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man Viper. I hate you and Fit. You guys both have pretty pictures and lots of colours n' stuffs. I ain't got no colours or graphs.

*Mullet twists his Mullet foot into the ground, says shucks, and walks away kicking a rock*

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
damn viper that recomp was impressive (yea Im late as well but better late than never) SHould be very interesting to see how much muscle you can pack on now in the next 12 weeks. Good luck bro!

*subsrcibed*

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Man Viper. I hate you and Fit. You guys both have pretty pictures and lots of colours n' stuffs. I ain't got no colours or graphs.

*Mullet twists his Mullet foot into the ground, says shucks, and walks away kicking a rock*

Aww poor Mullet, don't go away sad, just go away :D j/k Get some charts going in your log as well. There alot better for analysis then looking at tables of data. ;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Here ya go Poor Mullet, Put this in your log :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
7/6/06 Thursday

REST DAY. No w/o tonight, besides the 2 lb. gain this monring, not much else to report other than the libido is on the rise. Doesn't take much to pitch a tent lately :D

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
7/6/06 Thursday

REST DAY. No w/o tonight, besides the 2 lb. gain this monring, not much else to report other than the libido is on the rise. Doesn't take much to pitch a tent lately :D
Well with your lady, thats probably not too difficult anyways! :D

Good log you got going so far bro. :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Well with your lady, thats probably not too difficult anyways! :D

Good log you got going so far bro. :)
Oh trust me its not difficult with Fit.... Oh crap did I say that out loud? HAHAHA jk viper :bruce1: