Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. how long after regeneration x do you consume your post workout meal/shake.


  2. Hi 314, thanks for stopping in.

    I drink my post w/o shake which consists of 2 scoops whey and 3/4 cups oats mixed with skim milk 30 minutes after the Regeneration X. I then eat dinner about 20 minutes after that. By this time it's around 9-9:30 pm so it's getting late, and I still have cottage cheese + peanut butter to get down prior to bed around 11pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by 314
    how long after regeneration x do you consume your post workout meal/shake.
    •   
       


  3. Outstanding progress, I'll be watching this also. Good luck, looks like your off to an excellent start (or continuation).

  4. great answer, that is what i was thinking about doing regeneration x.

  5. A bit late but you did great in your last 12 week recomp, keep kickin' ass Viper!
    •   
       




  6. PR on Leg Press tonight., went up on SLDL's, Military's not so good. My hammies are gonna be screaming tomorrow

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    A bit late but you did great in your last 12 week recomp, keep kickin' ass Viper!

    Thanks bud, I was pretty proud of that recomp as well. We'll see if I can kick some ass on this 12 week bulk also

  8. a 2 pound weight gain finally, not sure what happened, maybe my body is starting to get used to the extra cals?


  9. Looking good VS! That recomp provided some great results bro! Keep up the good work!!
    GG

  10. Good work so far viper, all you guys running logs makes me want to start 1..... Oh better say guys/girls running logs! I don't want Fit coming after me :bruce1:

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Good work so far viper, all you guys running logs makes me want to start 1..... Oh better say guys/girls running logs! I don't want Fit coming after me :bruce1:

    Well you should do a log, we all support each other, Dont be shy

    Isnt bulking fun Pit!!!!!!!!!!!! Im up 10 pounds as of today

  12. Yo GG, great to see you here. Long time no see bro, how's things going for you? thanks for stopping into my log.

    Quote Originally Posted by Growin Guns
    Looking good VS! That recomp provided some great results bro! Keep up the good work!!
    GG


    Thanks Pit, yes starting your own log is all the craze these day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Good work so far viper, all you guys running logs makes me want to start 1..... Oh better say guys/girls running logs! I don't want Fit coming after me :bruce1:

  13. Good luck, subscribed.

  14. Man Viper. I hate you and Fit. You guys both have pretty pictures and lots of colours n' stuffs. I ain't got no colours or graphs.

    *Mullet twists his Mullet foot into the ground, says shucks, and walks away kicking a rock*

  15. damn viper that recomp was impressive (yea Im late as well but better late than never) SHould be very interesting to see how much muscle you can pack on now in the next 12 weeks. Good luck bro!

    *subsrcibed*

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Man Viper. I hate you and Fit. You guys both have pretty pictures and lots of colours n' stuffs. I ain't got no colours or graphs.

    *Mullet twists his Mullet foot into the ground, says shucks, and walks away kicking a rock*

    Aww poor Mullet, don't go away sad, just go away j/k Get some charts going in your log as well. There alot better for analysis then looking at tables of data.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Man Viper. I hate you and Fit. You guys both have pretty pictures and lots of colours n' stuffs. I ain't got no colours or graphs.

    *Mullet twists his Mullet foot into the ground, says shucks, and walks away kicking a rock*

    Here ya go Poor Mullet, Put this in your log


  18. 7/6/06 Thursday

    REST DAY. No w/o tonight, besides the 2 lb. gain this monring, not much else to report other than the libido is on the rise. Doesn't take much to pitch a tent lately

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    7/6/06 Thursday

    REST DAY. No w/o tonight, besides the 2 lb. gain this monring, not much else to report other than the libido is on the rise. Doesn't take much to pitch a tent lately
    Well with your lady, thats probably not too difficult anyways!

    Good log you got going so far bro.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Well with your lady, thats probably not too difficult anyways!

    Good log you got going so far bro.
    Oh trust me its not difficult with Fit.... Oh crap did I say that out loud? HAHAHA jk viper :bruce1:

  21. Looking good Viper

    Nobody's gonna even talk to FnF after you go hulk in 12 weeks

  22. Idunk, good point , Pit, I'll hunt you down like a dog ,
    Mokie, haha, well that's not the point, but god idea, I like your way of thinking .

    Now the bad news.... the 2 pound gain yesterday musta been water retention, it was gone this morning.

  23. So what's your Diet look like for this cycle? Macros, cals?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    So what's your Diet look like for this cycle? Macros, cals?
    AVG Macro %
    For the week
    Protein 0.44
    Carbs 0.35
    Fat 0.21
    Calories 3847


    I cycle up and down on carbs thru the week depending on if it's a w/o day or not. But overall that's my breakdown for the week. The goal is a lean bulk with minimal fat gain. My Trainer will monitor for another week and if cal adjustments need to me made, he'll do so then. Michael did a excellent job on my recomp so I have no reason to doubt anything he says for my lean bulk

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    AVG Macro %
    For the week
    Protein 0.44
    Carbs 0.35
    Fat 0.21
    Calories 3847


    I cycle up and down on carbs thru the week depending on if it's a w/o day or not. But overall that's my breakdown for the week. The goal is a lean bulk with minimal fat gain. My Trainer will monitor for another week and if cal adjustments need to me made, he'll do so then. Michael did a excellent job on my recomp so I have no reason to doubt anything he says for my lean bulk
    Looks good, nice and slow!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul
    Looking good Viper

    Nobody's gonna even talk to FnF after you go hulk in 12 weeks

    Never fear!!!! FnF can still bring him to his knees



  27. Note: I see I screwed up on the number for the "Day", these are w/o days only. I'll start with actual days into 12 week bulk cycle Sunday. Today is actually Day 10 into the plan.

  28. Very nice workout Viperbeast Glad you made it thru another tough workout!!!!! WhoooooHooooooo we get a day off now

  29. Why thank you, than you very much. You had a great one yourself. You know what my favorite workout day is quickly becoming? .............................. .... Rest Day

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Very nice workout Viperbeast Glad you made it thru another tough workout!!!!! WhoooooHooooooo we get a day off now

  30. Hey man I got to tell you, Ive been watching your log as well as FnF's and I got to say, you two are awesome! Its pretty inspiring to see the effort that you each put in each and every day. Im also liking the supplements used by each of you. Im very interested in the Jungle Warfare,Lean Dreams,Bulk Cissus because Im thinking of using them as well as Restore on my future bulk. I have been using Cissus RX and love it. Well anyway, Good Luck and Ill be watching
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best mass building cycle with OTC PCT?
    By srsrob8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:19 AM
  2. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:23 PM
  3. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 12:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 08:13 AM
  5. can anyone tell me a good stregnth/mass building stack?
    By clippers41 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Log in
Log in