Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Re: Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

haha, no problem bro. I thought I formatted my excel spreadsheet wrong for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    thats a heavy bench routine, and im a dumbass for not realising your not benching 245 million and close gripping 225 thousand. *decides to think before speaking in the future*

2. 7/4/06 Tuesday

REST Day

Happy 4th of July everyone. Today makes 1 year straight since I started working out again

Here's what I want my Quads to do to my pants after this bulk cycle.

•   

3. hey i had never seen those recomp photos before don't know how i missed up but that was great progress. I have bad knees so I can't go heavy on my quads i'll have to settle for the shoulders ripping on my shirt lol. I got good calfs though maybe i can get those little tears at the bottom.

4. Wow decided to check out this tie for the first time in a while and what do I find? Dude your progress over the last few months is incredibly man, keep it up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tplant
    Wow decided to check out this tie for the first time in a while and what do I find? Dude your progress over the last few months is incredibly man, keep it up.

Wow, look who stumbles in.... Nice to see you again TPlant, how's tricks? Stick around awhile, some good peeps over here.
    •   

6. how long after regeneration x do you consume your post workout meal/shake.

7. Hi 314, thanks for stopping in.

I drink my post w/o shake which consists of 2 scoops whey and 3/4 cups oats mixed with skim milk 30 minutes after the Regeneration X. I then eat dinner about 20 minutes after that. By this time it's around 9-9:30 pm so it's getting late, and I still have cottage cheese + peanut butter to get down prior to bed around 11pm.

Quote Originally Posted by 314
    how long after regeneration x do you consume your post workout meal/shake.

8. Outstanding progress, I'll be watching this also. Good luck, looks like your off to an excellent start (or continuation).

9. great answer, that is what i was thinking about doing regeneration x.

10. A bit late but you did great in your last 12 week recomp, keep kickin' ass Viper!

11. PR on Leg Press tonight., went up on SLDL's, Military's not so good. My hammies are gonna be screaming tomorrow

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    A bit late but you did great in your last 12 week recomp, keep kickin' ass Viper!

Thanks bud, I was pretty proud of that recomp as well. We'll see if I can kick some ass on this 12 week bulk also

13. a 2 pound weight gain finally, not sure what happened, maybe my body is starting to get used to the extra cals?

14. Looking good VS! That recomp provided some great results bro! Keep up the good work!!
    GG

15. Good work so far viper, all you guys running logs makes me want to start 1..... Oh better say guys/girls running logs! I don't want Fit coming after me :bruce1:

16. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Good work so far viper, all you guys running logs makes me want to start 1..... Oh better say guys/girls running logs! I don't want Fit coming after me :bruce1:

Well you should do a log, we all support each other, Dont be shy

Isnt bulking fun Pit!!!!!!!!!!!! Im up 10 pounds as of today

17. Yo GG, great to see you here. Long time no see bro, how's things going for you? thanks for stopping into my log.

Quote Originally Posted by Growin Guns
    Looking good VS! That recomp provided some great results bro! Keep up the good work!!
    GG

Thanks Pit, yes starting your own log is all the craze these day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Good work so far viper, all you guys running logs makes me want to start 1..... Oh better say guys/girls running logs! I don't want Fit coming after me :bruce1:

18. Good luck, subscribed.

19. Man Viper. I hate you and Fit. You guys both have pretty pictures and lots of colours n' stuffs. I ain't got no colours or graphs.

*Mullet twists his Mullet foot into the ground, says shucks, and walks away kicking a rock*

20. damn viper that recomp was impressive (yea Im late as well but better late than never) SHould be very interesting to see how much muscle you can pack on now in the next 12 weeks. Good luck bro!

*subsrcibed*

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Man Viper. I hate you and Fit. You guys both have pretty pictures and lots of colours n' stuffs. I ain't got no colours or graphs.

*Mullet twists his Mullet foot into the ground, says shucks, and walks away kicking a rock*

Aww poor Mullet, don't go away sad, just go away j/k Get some charts going in your log as well. There alot better for analysis then looking at tables of data.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Man Viper. I hate you and Fit. You guys both have pretty pictures and lots of colours n' stuffs. I ain't got no colours or graphs.

Here ya go Poor Mullet, Put this in your log

23. 7/6/06 Thursday

REST DAY. No w/o tonight, besides the 2 lb. gain this monring, not much else to report other than the libido is on the rise. Doesn't take much to pitch a tent lately

24. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    7/6/06 Thursday

REST DAY. No w/o tonight, besides the 2 lb. gain this monring, not much else to report other than the libido is on the rise. Doesn't take much to pitch a tent lately
    Well with your lady, thats probably not too difficult anyways!

Good log you got going so far bro.

25. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Well with your lady, thats probably not too difficult anyways!

Good log you got going so far bro.
    Oh trust me its not difficult with Fit.... Oh crap did I say that out loud? HAHAHA jk viper :bruce1:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass building plan?
    By Gjackson in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 11:39 AM
  2. best mass building cycle with OTC PCT?
    By srsrob8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:19 AM
  3. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 12:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 08:13 AM
  5. can anyone tell me a good stregnth/mass building stack?
    By clippers41 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:14 PM