Insane Megadosed Nonhorm. Log

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im currently megadosing Cissus and so far, the results have been great. I have a while until my next hormonal cycle so im planning this craziness for six weeks and I will be LEAN bulking. Im 6'2 and 234(which is my heaviest ever).My goal is 250 at end of cycle. I know thats a little much especially with nonhormals but Im gonna give it a shot. I have my diet set which will consist of grilled chicken, whey isolate, eggwhites, oatmeal, brownrice,wheat bread and some lean fish every once in a while. It will be about 2weeks until I start this and I will list my cals, carbs, etc. at that time. I already have all the components of this cycle. Heres hows it will go:

USPLabs Beta Pre w/o supp: 5caps pre w/o
Symmetry: 12caps per day
Powerfull: 12caps per day
Cissus: 12 caps per day
USP REM: 3caps per night
USP Tribulus: 8 caps per day
PGHT: 2squirts per night.
Anagen: 8caps per day
Fenotest: 4caps per day
Hyperdrol: 4caps per day
Activate: 8caps per day
Lean Xtreme: 6caps per day
Rebound Reloaded: 3caps per day
Nutrabolic CEO: reg. dosing
SNS AEE Matrix: 8caps per day
Fish Body Oils: 9caps per day
EXCELL: 5servings (in 1gallon of water) per day
GNC Mega Gold Multi- 1 cap per day
Vitamin C- 1000mg twice per day
Vitamin E- 400iu twice per day

Thats the plan. I know its a sh*t ton of supps, but I wanna see whats the absolute limit on growth without using any designer "anabolics" or real gear is. Yes, I am spending way too much on this, but Ive got some extra cash I wasnt expecting so instead of doing something stupid like saving it, I've spent it on my supps. Oh well, lets what happens. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I will update again when I start. Later.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Re: F*ing Insane Megadosed Nonhorm. Log

Insanity! Prepare to grow as if on 2g test!
You should likely break this up into several cycles, there is likely a good deal of redundancy in there.... too much to look over though!
good luck
cc

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Few words..First, I remember your cycle questions from awhile back, and it would appear you may have too much money, and focus too much on supps, just a thought. Secondly, like CC said it would be far more worth your while to break that up over 2-3 months, you have about three things in each category which do essentially the same thing.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabolic supps or not. Putting that many pills/caps in your body a day for an extended period is bad man. It'll still tax your liver and kidneys

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
thats alot of pills to take lol....a few cups worth atleast....take a picture of all of them for us.

i have heard good things about double dose NHA....that x-factor and your PGHT...would be something i would want to try if i had extra cash.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback so far. Im up for any suggestions. I know I have a several things that do the same things. This will be a one time deal regardless. Mullet, I know how ignorant some of my past posts have been. Its that simple. I just didnt know much about phs and designer products. I've been doing a done of reading and research since then. Honestly, I have had some Nonhormonal cycles that have produced better resulsts than hormonal runs. Ive tried every product on this list and many more. Those products are the ones Ive liked the most. I know I dont 'need' all of them, and maybe I wont see many added benefits. That being said, I just want to see what happens. Again, I get bloodwork done at least every 2 weeks as it is free for me, so I monitor everything regardless. If you guys had all of these products and were lookin to lean bulk, what would you go with? How would u change my dosing?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it were me I would just take a couple at a time and use them for up coming cycles. I'm serious when I say that's too many pills to be taking a day.

Lean bulk is going to be more determined by keeping your calories in check vs. taking a billion pills.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm with everyone else here. To put it bluntly, it sounds like a pretty stupid idea. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. I'm assuming you don't know how these suplements work and their mechanisms, if you did....you would probably slap yourself with your own money, which apparently is in abundence for you.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I say you run the symmetry,hyperdrol and activate at those doses and save the others for another time.

Either way im interested in seeing what 12 caps of symmerty can do!!!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I say you run the symmetry,hyperdrol and activate at those doses and save the others for another time.

good call... I want to try 14 powerfull only on workout days I think that would be incredible.
cc

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Dude, this is hust insane. Unhealthy, and too much. I would go for AAS before doing all that crap. At least you know what are the sides with the dosages you take. I am not recommending you to do that, but that must be like 500$ for one stack? This is close to stupid. This is 3 months of car payments man..

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I can almost guarantee if you take all that you will feel like absolute crud! Split em up, in my sig is the log I did for USPlabs mega dose, you could do something like that with the addition of Powerful and staples. You definitely don't want to take LeanXtreme and megadose Cissus. My joints were hurting by the end of the 3rd week as well as another Megadoser, and we believe it may be due to cortisol issues (just a guess) once the dose was lowered, joints were fine though. jmho

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:jaw: Well, if anything your proposed cycle makes me feel better about the borderline ridiculous amount of supplements I'm taking right now on my cut. I'll add another vote towards splitting up your supplements into several cycles. Your pocketbook will really thank you, and you'll likely achieve more results overall with the extended time on than with taking everything at once.

At any rate, I'm definitely an interested observer!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

This would appear to be a better idea IMHO. These three products should work synergistically.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im currently megadosing Cissus and so far, the results have been great. I have a while until my next hormonal cycle so im planning this craziness for six weeks and I will be LEAN bulking. Im 6'2 and 234(which is my heaviest ever).My goal is 250 at end of cycle. I know thats a little much especially with nonhormals but Im gonna give it a shot. I have my diet set which will consist of grilled chicken, whey isolate, eggwhites, oatmeal, brownrice,wheat bread and some lean fish every once in a while. It will be about 2weeks until I start this and I will list my cals, carbs, etc. at that time. I already have all the components of this cycle. Heres hows it will go:

USPLabs Beta Pre w/o supp: 5caps pre w/o
Symmetry: 12caps per day
Powerfull: 12caps per day
Cissus: 12 caps per day
USP REM: 3caps per night
USP Tribulus: 8 caps per day
PGHT: 2squirts per night.
Anagen: 8caps per day
Fenotest: 4caps per day
Hyperdrol: 4caps per day
Activate: 8caps per day
Lean Xtreme: 6caps per day
Rebound Reloaded: 3caps per day
Nutrabolic CEO: reg. dosing
SNS AEE Matrix: 8caps per day
Fish Body Oils: 9caps per day
EXCELL: 5servings (in 1gallon of water) per day
GNC Mega Gold Multi- 1 cap per day
Vitamin C- 1000mg twice per day
Vitamin E- 400iu twice per day

Thats the plan. I know its a sh*t ton of supps, but I wanna see whats the absolute limit on growth without using any designer "anabolics" or real gear is. Yes, I am spending way too much on this, but Ive got some extra cash I wasnt expecting so instead of doing something stupid like saving it, I've spent it on my supps. Oh well, lets what happens. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I will update again when I start. Later.
I'll even do some work for you. This should be alot better on your pocketbook, throat, and system

A)
USP Symmetry 8 caps Pre-WO
USP PFull 9 Caps
USP TT 700 4 caps
USP REM 3 caps-nightly

B)
USP TT 700 4 caps
USP REM 3 caps-nightly
DS RR 3 caps
DS ActivaTE 6 caps

C)
USP REM 3 caps
Sci Anagen 8 caps
Sci Fenotest 6 caps
AX Hyperdrol 4 caps
Lean X 6 caps

Obviously given the supps at your disposal I could make you hundreds of stacks at any dosages, but I am too lazy for that. These are just a few examples of how you could better manage your supps. IMO there is nothing redundant in any of those, they could be run at different times, one right after another you get the pick. The XCEED, AE2, Cissus, Multis/EFAs can be run all through each of those.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I'll even do some work for you. This should be alot better on your pocketbook, throat, and system

A)
USP Symmetry 8 caps Pre-WO
USP PFull 9 Caps
USP TT 700 4 caps
USP REM 3 caps-nightly

B)
USP TT 700 4 caps
USP REM 3 caps-nightly
DS RR 3 caps
DS ActivaTE 6 caps

C)
USP REM 3 caps
Sci Anagen 8 caps
Sci Fenotest 6 caps
AX Hyperdrol 4 caps
Lean X 6 caps

Obviously given the supps at your disposal I could make you hundreds of stacks at any dosages, but I am too lazy for that. These are just a few examples of how you could better manage your supps. IMO there is nothing redundant in any of those, they could be run at different times, one right after another you get the pick. The XCEED, AE2, Cissus, Multis/EFAs can be run all through each of those.
nice work mullet, ugab i would adopt this as my own and use it as it says, insanity, you hit the nail on the head. isanity is like it says not sane, why waste time money feel ill hinder gains all for the sake of excess. Try breaking it up and go nuts for three months.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, Im gonna split it up into 3 different cycles. Heres my first one:

cissus-12caps
symmetry- 12caps
hyperdrol- 4caps
activate- 6caps
ceo, aee, multi, E, C, and fish oils as well.

Yeah, I guess I saw all the supps sitting around and just had a stupid idea. I'll try this out for 4-6 weeks and then map out something new afterwards. Thanks for all the feedback.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, Im gonna split it up into 3 different cycles. Heres my first one:

cissus-12caps
symmetry- 12caps
hyperdrol- 4caps
activate- 6caps
ceo, aee, multi, E, C, and fish oils as well.

Yeah, I guess I saw all the supps sitting around and just had a stupid idea. I'll try this out for 4-6 weeks and then map out something new afterwards. Thanks for all the feedback.
Much better idea! Good Luck, report your findings.
cc

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a killer stack you've proposed, but still looks like a bit of overkill with megadosed symmetry/cissus, activate AND hyperdrol. You could likely drop your doses of cissus and symmetry a touch since the hyperdrol also contains cissus in it. Keep us posted with the results though, I'm sure there's a huge amount of interest in how these supplements work together.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
whatever you do end up doing...PLEASE PLEASE take some before/after shots.

as for cycle ideas, i like everyone elses suggestions....if it were me i'd double dose NHA and all the USP stuff, or what i mentioned before

NHA ( double dose)
x-factor
PGH
and if you want 14 powerfulls on w/o days

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude you may be venturing into relatively unkown territory so documenting it well, will help every one and allow others to follow of they see fit. Plus think of the points youll get adding entires every other day or so.....

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, Ill definately be logging it. Im about to head to the beach for a week, but I'll be starting the stack on july 11. Ill post before pics then and give a detailed diet and training plan.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Also, how would you dose the symmetry/cissus on workout days. I was thinking 6-8 caps preworkout with the rest divided throughout the day and one dose at night.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Also, how would you dose the symmetry/cissus on workout days. I was thinking 6-8 caps preworkout with the rest divided throughout the day and one dose at night.
Im going to follow the instructions on the bottle for the first cycle. If after 30 days i see fit to order more than i may increase the dosages as needed.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro but it looks like you've got more money than sense, you've gone WAY over board on the supplements, ya it's to stock up on supplements but spread it out, you don't need all that, and as one member on here has already noticed insane amounts of supplements doesn't equal insane amounts of muscle. You could cut it back to Rem, Cissus, Powerful and Symmetry, and do high doses of those but the other stuff just isn't needed, except bcaa's and such.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Man...I thought this was the "Show me your stash" thread.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Weird experiment -- but I'm subscribing.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
It seems like several of the previous posters skipped over a few posts in the thread....

He is not doing his originally proposed stack and he's starting on July 11th.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I take back what i send above, smart move, good luck with it. I'd like to try out hyperdrol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Rampage, mullet im confused is this a joke? i want off this ride.