SNS Focus XT Log from Yeahright

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be keeping a S.N.S's Focus XT log for those who want to hear about experiences with this product.

GOAL: My job is mentally demanding. I'm trained as a lawyer and work as staff for a labor union. My day to day activities involve a great deal of negotiating, public speaking, critical analysis of both text and quantitative data in a high stress environment (I occasionally receive death threats). I argue cases, plot strategy, lobby politicians, and supervise support staff.

Sometimes mentally gearing up for the day is my toughest challenge. Other times, it's getting through a 12 hour day and staying motivated to workout at the end of it. I'm hoping that this product will help me do my job more efficiently and effectively....and I'm also hoping that it will improve the intensity of my workouts.

This product appears by its description to be perfect for my purposes.

Focus XT :: The ultimate mental enhancement supplement

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOG DAY ONE

My primary goal in testing this product is to help with my job, so of course my first testing day had absolutely nothing to do with this.
My wife decided that she wanted a patio put up in the backyard so that she had a shady place to sit while watching the kids. Fortunately, she didn't want one built from scratch but had her eye on a faux wrought-iron one that comes in a kit you can buy at a big box hardware store. So, it will be like putting together a big puzzle, all afternoon, in the 90 degree heat, by myself. Time to test this Focus XT stuff.

DOSAGE: Per the instructions, one heaping scoop (they're actually dainty little scoops) in water.

TASTE:
The flavor is pink lemondade, and it's actually not a bad approximation. It's definately a supplement not a lazy afternoon beverage, but I've had actual pink lemonade that tasted worse.

MIXABILITY: Dissolved quite well.

EFFECT: After about 20-30 minutes I definately felt wider awake....and more importantly, the feeling of dread that I had thinking about everything that I had to do that day was gone. I was.....well.........focussed. I wasn't feeling stressed or overwhelmed anymore like I had been. I was just ready to take care of business.

The hunt for the patio kit: I had to drive around to four different places to find one that had the kit the wife wanted. Annoyed? No, just taking care of business. When I finally found one, I was left to wrestle a ten foot long (150 lb) box by myself. The frickin thing was awkward. Heavy enough that I couldn't easily move it without concentrating on what I was doing and big enough that I had to use both hands to do it. So, I wrestle the thing onto a big cart and get it out to my van....and that's when the fun really started. I lift the box off of the cart, but I'm parked on a hill.....so naturally, the cart begins to slide down the hill. So, I'm holding up this giant heavy box with two hands, holding the cart with one foot....and my cellphone rings (the wife wanting to know if I'd be home for lunch). I had to laugh, and that's the thing, this was stressful and stupid, but my reaction was to laugh (thanks Focus XT).

I spent the next 5 hours putting together the patio by myself in a 90 degree heat. By the end, I was physically tired, back hurt, but I wasn't mentally exhausted. I'm not sure how much to attribute to the Focus XT but I'm inclined to give it the lion's share of the credit.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'll be watchin. I could use a little more focus at my job/workouts/family life myself.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good job pleasing the wife :) Will follow this log closely :) Good luck FOCUSING ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good job pleasing the wife Good luck FOCUSING ;)
For some reason, I cracked up after reading that. I don't know why its was funny, but it was funny. Maybe I should lower crack intake.

The voices in my head said I don't need my medication.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Ive only used mine 2-3 times and the concentration and mental focus I gained was incredible. I have never used this prior to a workout and am interested to see how you like it.

cool log.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate you doing a log on this. Very interested to see how it works for you in various situations.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate you doing a log on this. Very interested to see how it works for you in various situations.
I'm delighted to do so. I've tried a variety of nootropic products over the years and this one appears to have a good combination of focus, endurance and mood modulation (I'm on it right now, typing, talking on the phone, writing an article, and planning my negotiation strategy for tomorrow).
:woohoo:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you doing a log on this. I will be following, goodluck!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOG DAY TWO

My goal in taking the product today:
Multitasking. Today was one spent in the office churning out paperwork, responding to inquiries, preparing strategy for negotiations.....basically stuck behind a desk with a mountain of work before me and a phone stuck in my ear (sometimes a desk phone in one hand and my cellphone in the other).

DOSAGE: Per the instructions, one scoop in water at 7:00am. Second scoop in water at 3:00pm.

EFFECT: After about 20-30 minutes I was on the go......flying down the freeway with the music blaring. LOL. I was up to meet the day's challeneges....but I met the traffic first and my excessive speed soon turned into a 20 mile per hour grind the last 15 miles into the office. I turned down the music, and began to think about all that I needed to accomplish.

Once at the office, I dove into my work. At one point I was logged into AnabolicMinds, offering strategic advice to someone on the phone, simultaneously writing up two articles, and wondering if I could duck out of work early to get my car smogged. No, this stuff isn't magic. I'm usually mutlitasking like this.....but it usually takes a toll on me. I find myself exhausted towards the afternoon. Today, I was still going strong when I did duck out of work early to get my car smogged. :run:

After running that errand, I went home and decided to clean out the garage (a bunch of old baby furniture my kids had outgrown). The plan was to clean and dismantle all this stuff and take it to donate at Goodwill. I was still feeling good but knew that this was going to be a couple hours in the garage, so I decided to take a second dose of Focus XT.

This was not the best idea. This stuff is apparently pretty long acting in me (and I'm not unusually effected by stims) so the second dose hit me kind of hard and I actually felt kind of "high" for 30 minutes or so. This might have been pleasant if I wasn't doing a bunch of physical labor in 90 degree heat. Seven hours later and I'm still wide awake (the initial feeling of "probably shouldn't have taken so much of that" wore off after about 30 minutes).

What is especially nice about this product so far is that there is no "crash".....just a gradual winding down. Some stims jack you up really good but it feels like you're chemically jacked up. This doesn't feel like that at all....this feels healthy.

Last edited:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me that you are just an overall amazing person :) How do you have time for us runts here with all you do? Keep it up!!!!!!!!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Truly amazing,..
Im interested to see how long the recomended dose has an effect before you feel its effects waver.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Truly amazing,..
Im interested to see how long the recomended dose has an effect before you feel its effects waver.

I took some REM R3G at 11:00pm and went to bed. Slept great, woke up feeling refreshed. I didn't feel any ill effects from my little unintentional overdose. Reflecting back, it was probably a combination of heat, dehydration and too much stim that left me feeling a little light-headed. Nonetheless, I decided to skip the Focus XT for today anyway.

However, I did do a little side-log experiment. My wife is a novelist. I gave her a dose to see what she would think of it. She sat down and wrote 2000 words in an HOUR and emerged all excited about the story breakthrough she had achieved. Two thousand words is usually a good DAY of writing. Two thumbs up from the wife on Focus XT. :thumbsup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I took some REM R3G at 11:00pm and went to bed. Slept great, woke up feeling refreshed. I didn't feel any ill effects from my little unintentional overdose. Reflecting back, it was probably a combination of heat, dehydration and too much stim that left me feeling a little light-headed. Nonetheless, I decided to skip the Focus XT for today anyway.

However, I did do a little side-log experiment. My wife is a novelist. I gave her a dose to see what she would think of it. She sat down and wrote 2000 words in an HOUR and emerged all excited about the story breakthrough she had achieved. Two thousand words is usually a good DAY of writing. Two thumbs up from the wife on Focus XT. :thumbsup:
Glad that it seemed to help your wife out.

As far as you taking 2 servings per day, most people do not need to do that.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me that you are just an overall amazing person :) How do you have time for us runts here with all you do? Keep it up!!!!!!!!
Thanks very much for the kind words.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOG DAY THREE

General focus and motivation.

DOSAGE: Per the instructions, one scoop in water at 7:00am.

EFFECT: Same general uplift in mood, motivation and energy. In fact, as I was walking out the door I decided to go work with some free weights in the garage and go into my office a little late. Exercises felt smooth and controlled. I was just working.....getting into a groove....and when I stopped I felt ready to tackle the next task (the commute to work).

At work I was spectacularly unproductive. I took care of a few pressing things but spent the bulk of the day talking to coworkers, seeing what wifi and bluetooth signals my new PDA could pick up from neighboring offices, wrote an outline for a novel I've been thinking about writing, screwed around on the web, and complained about the Supreme Court (Texas redistricting decision).

I've been so crushed at work lately that I just took a mental health day basically.....and enjoyed myself. I was upbeat, mentally and physically energetic, I just didn't want to apply it to the business of my employer, LOL. I'd feel bad but on most days I give 120%.

No crash from the product, my mood is still good, and I'm not even dreading plunging back into work tomorrow. Another good Focus XT day.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nice log YR, Im going to have to give this stuff a try! Ive used some of the ingredients in it by themselves with good results...it sounds like potent stuff.

BV

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated. I'm curious how long the effects are kept up at the current dosage. It's too often in a week you have to up the dose because our human body is so damn smart.

I'm curious how REM works for you too. Got a few bros that have sleep issues so it could work out nicely. Shoot, and an anabolic effect to boot? Could work out nicely. Man, USP is comin out with some solid shiate lately.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I have almost all these ingredients as bulk powders, used to use them back when I was in school. They work awesome together.

I'm surprised to hear your wife had that much progress on one dose, that's quite amazing. I take it she'll be ordering a bottle for herself? haha :)

Nice looking log bro. :) Keep us updated if you see the effects wearing off, I noticed I had to up my doses after a couple weeks...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far bro. Very detailed and to the point. Looks like this stuff is helping you out so far, and could be well worth trying out sometime in the future. :D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far, hope it keeps working well for you.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log YR. Well written but I wouldn't expect anything less from ya :) I'm more interested in the effects once you come off as I have had good results while on as well.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOG DAY FOUR

Motivation and productivity.

DOSAGE: Per the instructions, one scoop in water at 7:00am.

EFFECT: I only got about 5 hours sleep (pesky kids) so I was dragging more than usual when I got up this morning. The effect was less pronounced......in the overt way I've been experiencing it.

I think there might be a number of possible explanations for this subjective assessment:

1) My sleep deficit meant that I was starting from a more taxed state place physiologically; or

2) Perhaps I've developing a tolerance for the effects of some of the ingredients; or

3) Perhaps I was experiencing some neurochemical deficit prior to starting supplementation with this product and I'm now continually at some heightened state; or

4) Could just be perspective.....meaning that being ON the product was more obvious when it was something new and easy to contrast with being OFF. Now that I've taken it consistently for a couple days, I'm subjectively comparing how I feel to how I felt yesterday when I was also ON the product; or

5) Any combination of the above.

Nonetheless, I have had ZERO difficulty sleeping. I have had ZERO negative reactions at all except for the day when I double dosed while doing physical labor in high heat.

Back to this morning. I woke up too early after going to bed too late and had a full day of work to plunge back into given my complete slacking off the day before. I took my Focux XT and began to get ready for the day.

While I was waiting for the water to heat up for my shave, I started doing some push-ups.....and it felt good. Push-ups turned to sit-ups turned to impromptu cardio workout. Even though I wasn't subjectively experiencing the "WOW" factor that I had on previous days, I was feeling good, strong and energetic.....when I really should have been feeling tired and grumpy.

I get in the car and put on the She Wants Revenge CD (She Wants Revenge) which I'm grooving on lately....kinda reminds me of Interpol and Bauhaus. As an aside, my commute to work can take anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes depending upon traffic, luck and how aggressively I drive. I made it to work in 40 minutes this morning. :thumbsup:

Work flowed smoothly and effortlessly all day long. I got into a good verbal smackdown with someone and seemed to have control over all my interactions throughout the day.

The mood modulating effects of Focus XT were in full evidence because not even the phone call telling me that my in-laws had decided to come visit 4 days early threw me. I just mentally shrugged and made plans to get some of their favorite foods from the grocery store on the way home.

As an additional aside, they insist on drinking "mocha mix" instead of putting milk in their coffee. I looked at the label today as I was buying it and almost choked:

Water, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil,.............:study:

They're drinking this poison to avoid a few ounces of milk in their coffee? :blink:

It's been 13 hours since I took the Focus XT. There was no crash, just a gradual loss of energy as I would have expected (regardless of what I was or wasn't on) after a long day.

Tomorrow I have a trial so I look forward to seeing how Focus XT works for me in that environment.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
This stuff seems to have the same ingredient profile of Scivations Neurostim+C. I have been taking that stuff for quite some time but am down to my last tub and they don't make it save for capsules any more. I will be picking up a few tubs of this stuff fo sho.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This stuff seems to have the same ingredient profile of Scivations Neurostim+C. I have been taking that stuff for quite some time but am down to my last tub and they don't make it save for capsules any more. I will be picking up a few tubs of this stuff fo sho.
I'd certainly give it a try. I'm enjoying this stuff immensely so far. I think SNS said that it had higher concentrations of some of the nootropics than Neurostim.....perhaps a rep from SNS will chime in and compare the ingredient profiles?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log so far, very detailed! So you really dont have any trouble sleeping on this stuff? I often take adderall to help me focus on studying but it keeps me awake at night unless I take a sleeping pill before bed. Around midterms the up and down really does a number on me...Once school starts again, I'm going to have to give Focus XT a try.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You could also lay off the crack and meth. That might help out a bit too.

Great log so far, very detailed! So you really dont have any trouble sleeping on this stuff? I often take adderall to help me focus on studying but it keeps me awake at night unless I take a sleeping pill before bed. Around midterms the up and down really does a number on me...Once school starts again, I'm going to have to give Focus XT a try.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been taking REM R3G at night but I was doing that before taking the Focus XT.

It's not like I feel stimmed up and need something to counteract it. There is no discernable crash, just a gradual lessening of effect over the day.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Wow, now that's some good news. I might just have to look int othis stuff..... keep us posted!

Well I've been taking REM R3G at night but I was doing that before taking the Focus XT.

It's not like I feel stimmed up and need something to counteract it. There is no discernable crash, just a gradual lessening of effect over the day.

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been pleased with the post-ephedra products as of late.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
i logged this product awhile back and have nothing but good things to say when it comes to using it pre-workout... awesome product for sure!

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
yeahright,

Have you measured your blood pressure, to see if it is affected in any way?

How does this product compare to something like Venom, Amp, or StimX, if you'd tried those.

Thanks,

-Tinytoad

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Venom and Stim X juiced me up for 12+ hours. Its that thiamine analog, crazy stuff!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
BV, did you try the new version of Venom... the Hyperdrive? Did that still jack you up? If you haven't tried it, I can send you over a few....

Venom and Stim X juiced me up for 12+ hours. Its that thiamine analog, crazy stuff!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick note on the comparison of Neurostim+c to Focus Xt. Same active ingredients, but completely different ratio and amount of actives.

Neurostim+C powder contains 6930 mg of actives per serving.

Neurostim capsules contain 5336 mg of actives per serving.

Focus XT contains 10,000 mg of actives per serving.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I know your question was aimed at BV, but I tried Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, and my bloodpressure didn't budge an inch.

My heart rate was up for probably a good 24 hours.

I wouldn't dare take Venom past maybe 10:00 in the morning. It gives you a good lift for the day, but I really need to sleep at night.

I've had Stim X, too, but I can't find my notes on it, so I don't recall what it does to blood pressure and all. I just remember that I had a really good lift from it, late in the day.

Neurostim didn't do much of anything for me.

-Tinytoad

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Samples?

Hint, Hint.....

-TT

Quick note on the comparison of Neurostim+c to Focus Xt. Same active ingredients, but completely different ratio and amount of actives.

Neurostim+C powder contains 6930 mg of actives per serving.

Neurostim capsules contain 5336 mg of actives per serving.

Focus XT contains 10,000 mg of actives per serving.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BV, did you try the new version of Venom... the Hyperdrive? Did that still jack you up? If you haven't tried it, I can send you over a few....
Ill try it bro sure:) Shoot me a PM. I dont think ive tried the hyperdrive yet.

Ive got order from Nutraplanet today too, I think I might give some of the SNS product a try...sounds like great stuff.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Samples?

Hint, Hint.....

-TT
We currently dont have any samples to send out. We are working on having some single servings done in the future though.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Its obviously great stuff. Just buy a can!! Im gonna, after reading YeahRight's review so far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its obviously great stuff. Just buy a can!! Im gonna, after reading YeahRight's review so far.
If you do, I would love to hear your thoughts or see a review from you.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely. I also have a can of ALRI 'primed' that I havent tried yet. Ill run a comparison for you.

BV

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
We currently dont have any samples to send out. We are working on having some single servings done in the future though.
This would be an excellent idea. I was going to suggest it as part of my final review of this product.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yeahright,

Have you measured your blood pressure, to see if it is affected in any way?

How does this product compare to something like Venom, Amp, or StimX, if you'd tried those.

Thanks,

-Tinytoad
I haven't measured my blood pressure :hammer: but I'm usually pretty sensitive to blood pressure changes (I can feel them in my neck and head) and haven't had any indication of an issue.

As to comparisons, I haven't taken Venom but I have taken Amp and StimX.

For me StimX feels "dirty" in that its effects are pretty systemic....so my subjective experience of taking the product is a broad systemic stimulation which is useful but in some circumstances feels like too much.

For me, Amp is a much nicer compound. It's clearly a systemic stimulant but seems to rev-up my mental facilities more than my physical ones.

In comparison between Focus XT and both StimX and Amp, Focus XT is much more nootropic than stimulant. When I take Focus XT I feel more awake and motivated than "stimmed" but there is a strong endurance component. No shaking, excessive sweating, or restlessness that I sometimes experience when taking more general stimulant type products. Focus XT is definately more mental.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Focus XT :: The ultimate mental enhancement supplement

Focus XT™ ’s state-of-the-art cutting edge formulation combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to provide users with a myriad of uses, including a variety of benefits in pertaining to improved mental focus and concentration, anti-stress, and performance enhancement.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout or athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose job requires optimal mental performance, or others who feel they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is reportedly being used for.

Common User Feedback Indicates Focus XT Being Used For:

* Improved Mental Focus*
* Mental Alertness and Concentration*
* Mental Clarity*
* Anti-Stress Properties*
* Maximizing Energy Levels*
* Optimal Mental Performance*
* Concentration*
* Memory*
* Improved Endurance*
* Pre-Athletic Activity Energy and Focus*
* Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*
* Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
* Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
* Pre-Workout Energy and Focus*

Common Feedback includes:

* Improvements in mental alertness, focus, clarity, and concentration.*
* Improvements in athletic endurance, drive, and motivation.*
* Being able to train for longer durations of time and more intensely.*
* Improved Sense and Feelings of Well-Being.*
* Improved performance at school and work.*

Highlights:

* No energy crash associated with some energy products on the market today.
* Most users do not report any of the nervousness that is commonly associated with many other energy enhancers.
* Precise ratios of ingredients. Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. (This is not a ‘little bit of everything, not enough of anything’ type product.)
* And More

Something to think about:

You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. An activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It’s not an answer, it’s not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

Focus XT:
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings per Container: 20 Amount per Serving:
Calories:
Carbohydrates:
Sugars:

Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg.
- Choline Bitartrate
- L-Tyrosine
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- DMAE
- Vinpocetine
- Huperzine A

Caffeine: 200 mg.

Other Ingredients:
Natural flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.

Recommended Use:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well or stir to avoid settling.

For maximum results, consume 1 serving 10 to 30 minutes prior to the time that effects are desired to begin. If using 2 servings daily, space dosages out at least 6 to 8 hours apart. Many individuals find it helpful to consume 1 serving per day everyday, and to consume a 2nd serving on days as needed.

Do not exceed two servings per day.

Warning:
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Consult a healthcare professional if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other physical and/or psychiatric conditions. Keep stored in a cool dry place away from children.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOG DAY FIVE

My goal in taking the product today: Drive, focus and motivation.

DOSAGE: Per the instructions, one scoop in water at 6:00am.

EFFECT: I had a hearing today which was supposed to last for 4 hours. Hearings are an interesting environment because although parts of them can be nerve-wracking, there is a great deal of time which is total boredom. Witnesses droning on and on about things which they think are relevant but which are at best tangential to the legal points at issue........but you have to pay attention because you never know when something important will happen.

I was focussed and steady through the whole thing, and then went into my office to spend another 5 hours working on various other matters. All went well, I finished the day in a good mood. Looking back upon the day, I believe that the Focus XT helped provide a solid foundation for my day.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a new one.Lawyer saying other people go on and on and on and...haha!

These 12 hour shifts are kicking my butt. Focus could come in handy. The kind that doesn't make you shake when you're writing.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good log bud

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im glad to see you are liking the Focus XT YR :D Im going to try it at some point.

Seeing how well its worked for you in your daily life has really helped me understand the mechanics of it, I appreciate your honesty in your review and look forward to more of your logs :D

Have a great day!