Anagen/Burn3d/Cissus Cut

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Background: I ran cross-country throughout HS and did not start lifting until I was 19. I went from 150 to 205, but have had some injuries and setbacks for the last 6 months(broken hand, sprained meniscus/MCL). I have trained MMA for the past year and have decided to try to slim down to make the 170 lb weight class.

I started cutting last week, but did not add the supplements until this week. Last week I weighed 195, 14.7% BF, 33.5" waist. This week I weighed 190, 12.7% BF, 33" waist.

My Supplement plan is the following:
6 Burn3d
4 Anagen
1.5g Cissus (I am really using this to help nagging injuries)

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend sipped throughout the day
3 Sesamin
WPI
MPI
ALCAR
KRALA

Training:
Sunday-conditioning/BJJ
Monday-chest/bis, Muay Thai
Tuesday-dynamic legs, conditioning
Wednesday-off
Thursday-back, BJJ
Friday-Muay Thai, conditioning
Saturday-tris/delts, conditioning

I focus on compound movements in the 6-10 rep range, except for legs where I use cross-training. Big muscles usually get between 7-9 sets, and littler muscles 4-5 sets.

Diet:since I train so much throughout the day, I tend to eat by feel, but I stick to the following foods: oats, pasta, red potatoes, brown rice, beans, pineapple, chicken, tuna, lean beef, salmon, scallops, high-protein/low-carb milk, broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, and whole grain cereals

Macros breakdown to about 225g protein, 400g carbs, 45g fat

My goals for this cut are to keep as much, if not add, LBM, increase strength, and get my BF to around 8%. I am going to be on this stack for 6 weeks and I have used ecdysterone before, but it was for a bulk. I have never been below 10% BF and I figure if not now, then when?? Also, the B-day is about 3 weeks away so I am trying to rip up as much as possible.

I will update everyday to post my mood, energy levels, and strength. I will weigh-in and take BF every Sunday.

Wish me luck

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck man, seems like everything is in order. Let me know how the Burn3D works out for ya.
cc

Background: I ran cross-country throughout HS and did not start lifting until I was 19. I went from 150 to 205, but have had some injuries and setbacks for the last 6 months(broken hand, sprained meniscus/MCL). I have trained MMA for the past year and have decided to try to slim down to make the 170 lb weight class.

I started cutting last week, but did not add the supplements until this week. Last week I weighed 195, 14.7% BF, 33.5" waist. This week I weighed 190, 12.7% BF, 33" waist.

My Supplement plan is the following:
6 Burn3d
4 Anagen
1.5g Cissus (I am really using this to help nagging injuries)

Other supps:
6 scoops Xtend sipped throughout the day
3 Sesamin
WPI
MPI
ALCAR
KRALA

Training:
Sunday-conditioning/BJJ
Monday-chest/bis, Muay Thai
Tuesday-dynamic legs, conditioning
Wednesday-off
Thursday-back, BJJ
Friday-Muay Thai, conditioning
Saturday-tris/delts, conditioning

I focus on compound movements in the 6-10 rep range, except for legs where I use cross-training. Big muscles usually get between 7-9 sets, and littler muscles 4-5 sets.

Diet:since I train so much throughout the day, I tend to eat by feel, but I stick to the following foods: oats, pasta, red potatoes, brown rice, beans, pineapple, chicken, tuna, lean beef, salmon, scallops, high-protein/low-carb milk, broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, and whole grain cereals

Macros breakdown to about 225g protein, 400g carbs, 45g fat

My goals for this cut are to keep as much, if not add, LBM, increase strength, and get my BF to around 8%. I am going to be on this stack for 6 weeks and I have used ecdysterone before, but it was for a bulk. I have never been below 10% BF and I figure if not now, then when?? Also, the B-day is about 3 weeks away so I am trying to rip up as much as possible.

I will update everyday to post my mood, energy levels, and strength. I will weigh-in and take BF every Sunday.

Wish me luck

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Great stack :) Good luck, and I will be following your progress ;)

gabe522k3

Awards
Im going on Anagen next week, I hope I enjoy it!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was chest/bis and conditioning. Energy level was very high today because I slept VERY well yesterday. Got an awesome pump in my biceps today and all the weight training went smoothly. The only thing that sucked is that I started to get shin splints while I was doing conditioning so I had to switch to a stationary bike.

My neck is really sore from BJJ yesterday, but I didn't gas as fast as I usually do during the rolling sessions.

Tomorrow will be more difficult b/c I have to work for 7 hours before lifting and BJJ that night.

Schedule is a little different than anticipated, but the number of workouts and cardio will be the same just not in the order I listed at the top.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was a major letdown. I slept wonderfully, but when I woke up, my MCL/meniscus was very tender. As the day went on, my knee felt better, but I did not want to risk further injury with a leg day. I trained a couple of friends and did muay thaifor about 30 minutes and an hour of BJJ about two hours later. Things I am noticing: I have tons of energy, muscle fullness is very high, and endurance is real high. I made a minor diet change in my breakfast. I am substituting turkey sausage for WPI so I am now eating 4 egg whites, sausage, and oats. I have also added WPI to my Xtend during lifting.

If any questions/comments feel free...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I haven't updated for a few days...here is a synopsis of what I has happened: my strength has increased slightly(more reps), my endurance is awesome, and fat is melting off. My tri/delt workout was phenomonal; I increased my reps on side laterals and overhead extensions.

During conditioning, my knee has been very cranky so I have had to readjust, but BJJ is still alright. I am having to change to boxing instead of Muay Thai for stand-up training, but I need to focus on my hands more than my knees/kicks.

I have back tomorrow and will try try to deadlift 455. I am also going to roll with a friend who used to wrestle tomorrow to get more practice and conditioning in.

I am slightly restricting my kcals, but my muscles are staying full and I am not experiencing any crash during lifting. Any muscle flattening due to sesamin has been voided by the Xtend/Anagen stack.

I will weigh and take BF on Sunday.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, this should be quite the stack. I tested for Omega's BURN3D and saw good results and I am currently using Anagen and loving it. Cissus is getting raving reviews, and soon I will purchase some, but it looks like you have 3 solid supps there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to pull the diet back and stopped the Anagen because I lost my job. I have continued the training and my BF is down to 9%. Strength has remained consistent and increased slightly on several lifts(cleans mainly). I hope to start back up around the middle of August with about 4 wks of Anagen followed by 4 wks of NHA. I have enough MP/Burn3d to last for about 8 weeks so I will just consider it a minor setback.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry to hear about the job bro.

Looking forward to your August log :food:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ooh.. Sorry to hear that.. Well good luck with the next one ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Round 2

Alright, everything has finally stabilized so I am getting ready to start Anagen again. I think that I will dose the cissus at 5g/day to help with my shoulder and hand recuperation.
I have also changed the lifting schedule. On Tuesday I will do deadlifts, power cleans, good mornings, and heavy ab work Westside style. I figure this way I still have some degree of leg work without any major overload; got to keep those suckers under 27". Also, I think that having a heavy day for exercises than work the core will help my body to adapt to situations where I need explosive movement. Other than that there will not be any changes from the original plan.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my new starting point: 184 lbs, 10% BF, 31" waist. I am really concerned about my right shoulder, but I will try my best to work aroind it and not exacerbate any harm I may have done to it. I have about 25 days of Anagen left and I will use NHA after that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday was an awesome workout. I took 1.5g of ALCAR pre workout and I had awesome focus and strength. I forgot how incredible the pump from Anagen is. After I lifted, I did about 45 minutes of Muay Thai. Here is where things start to suck. Towards the end, I slipped when i was doing an outside leg kick and I re-aggravated my MCL. It was sore yesterday so I did not do anything other than go to work. Today was not that bad; I was able to play volleyball and some other games at my school rec. I will resume my training tomorrow as planned.

On a side note, I realize that this log is not very applicable to most of your endeavors, but I figure any feedback is better than none.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
im still watchin for this one... next month im goin off EC, and will be taking heat, burn3d, bulk cissus, and anagen(probably 2 weeks into the burn3d)... so im lookin out for any and all you have to report on the combo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is still working wonderfully. The cissus is really starting to help out with my knee and shoulderI was about to run out of cissus and Xtend, but PN had an awesome deal on those so I ordered more. I am having great workouts and, more importantly, great endurance. Vascularity is way up; I am seeing veins in places that I have never seen before like my delts and obliques, but I can't seem to get rid of the fat around the stomach area. My weight is around 181 and my waist is about 30.75". I am not sure about BF, but I would guess in the 9-9.5 range. Have about 6 more weeks to go...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I switched BJJ schools last week and I am beat to hell, but still able to train at my regular pace. Endurance is still high, but I had a sinus infection last week so I was a little drained at the end of the day. I have little strains and tweaks, but nothing major. No cramps or strength decreases and my sprints are actually improving, which hasn't happened in about 6 months. Weight is holding at about 180, but I have had a great recomp so far. I have also increased the sesamin to 4 per day since the price dropped so much.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure if anyone else has had this before, but I sprained my big toe and it is one of the most painful and annoying things I have ever had. I start NHA today so I am curious to see what differences this will make. Also, ATD kills my libido, does anyone have any recommendations to counteract this?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this log; looks good so far. Your starting stats are about the same as mine right now, so I'm glad to see these improvements can be made w/o sacrificing performance in training MMA.

I havent' tried it yet, but Rebound Reloaded is supposed to be much better w/regards to the libido issue. Jungle Warfare and Restore by ALRI are also worth looking into. I've taken up to three caps of Rebound XT w/o any libido issues, and I've only lost libido from nordiol. I guess I'm lucky in that dept :twisted:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this log; looks good so far. Your starting stats are about the same as mine right now, so I'm glad to see these improvements can be made w/o sacrificing performance in training MMA.

I havent' tried it yet, but Rebound Reloaded is supposed to be much better w/regards to the libido issue. Jungle Warfare and Restore by ALRI are also worth looking into. I've taken up to three caps of Rebound XT w/o any libido issues, and I've only lost libido from nordiol. I guess I'm lucky in that dept :twisted:
Yes you are very lucky. I have some of the betas of activate w/ RXT when DS was clearancing them back in March. Not looking forward to downing 20 of those per day again, but it worked very well last time so I guess some sacrificed have to be made.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I jumped on the same deal, and I've double dosed the Activate. If you can spare the cash, the results are tremendous.

littlemack

Awards
Good luck with this Rodja. AND THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR BF%!
I don't know why more people aren't doing this in their logs. Even if its just a one-site at least you have some means of measuring something that's so critical.