CissusRx-Powerfull-Camp-symmetry-Rem log of all USP products

B

Benderzzz

Awards
hello all
i havent really been a consistent poster here at AM but have been reading posts from here for 2 years or so
my impressions of this board and everyone in it is this
everyone here seems to have some bit of knowledge to give at some point in time which makes this the best muscle forum in the world props to AM and their supporters and members and administration.
the format is the best and you guys have some of the smartest muscle heads in the world. If it werent for this board I am almost positive that more people would have been out using superdrol or someother ph to the point to where it would really hurt them especially the teens and what not
thanks for that because a lot of info is way better than none

Anyway I am here today to test some of the Usp line of their supps because I have used cissus and got freat results so I said F it Im trying the whole line except c2 of course (cant afford it). So i know i only have asked questions on here so maybe I can give something back and maybe even build a little muscle in the process.

A little background is in order I suppose so you know where I am coming from. I have been lifting for 9 years consistently through highschool and for the first 2 years of college then i got hurt and had to have surgery. well that was a bummer because i had just taken d-bol to increase my strength and it did immensely. I was suprised to increase that fast but even more of a shocker was to know most of those gains would be gone in 2 months. so i lost all my gains got pissed at lifting for some strange reason i just lifted occasionally until now or the last 2 weeks. the occasionally was a superdrol prostanazol stack but superdrol made me kind of flip out in the head (depression) so i didnt really keep much of that either

I decided it was high time to get my ass in gear and hit the weights again hard. And for the first time in as long as I can remember I feel motivated like crazy to hit the gym.

I called in back up in the form of cissus,powerfull,camp,rem,symmetry and controlled labs green bulge. i havent quite worked out the dosing and i was wondering if one of you guys could help with time of dosing how much to take and whatever else you could think of
i weigh 200 5'9
i have 2 powerfull
3cissus
2camp
1 rem
3symmetry
thanks in advance and this is a really big thank you
as soon as i get this schedule down i will start a log here
peace

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are missing C2 and TT 700 for the full meal deal!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You are missing C2 and TT 700 for the full meal deal!!!
Just what I was thinking, anyway...how long do you want to run this stack for and how many times a week do you workout? We can take it from there to get dosing.

B

Benderzzz

Awards
first thanks for taking intrest
well i wish i had the extra cash to get the tt and c2 but i am out of funds bro i wish i could use them all so i could get a feel for what they really mean by synergy muscle because usp has said numerous times that they developed their products to work synergistically with one another
sorry but iwould take them if i had them it sucks but i feel ill do just fine with the 5 products :twisted:

i work out 4-6 times a week depending on cardio (if i want to get my lazy ass up to do it) but lifting generally 4 times a week
i go to failure at least one set per lift most of the time it is all the sets i go to failure with
i want to run the stack anywhere from 6-10 weeks preferably 8 weeks but i am up to suggestions
i am currently on cissus at 6 caps non workout days and 9 caps on workout days
thanks again

B

Benderzzz

Awards
diet will be 40/40/20 clean as possible but working on an ambulance does restrict me a little
current max lifts
315 bench flat
255 incline
405 squat
135 straight bar curl standing
205 seated shoulder

any help would be appreciated
thanks

B

Benderzzz

Awards
thanks fit n firm
i just need a little help from a knowledgable person on setting up the rest of the stack
thanks

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post this on the Synergy Muscle forum, you'll be much more likely to have your questions answered by the USP reps as I assume they haven't seen this yet.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/

As far as using these products, I'd hold off for at least a few weeks first until you get settled back into a solid routine of diet and lifting. You're very likely to see some great results without any of these for the first while due to the deconditioned state your body is in. Then once you notice results starting to slow down or even out a bit, throw these products into use and throw fuel on the fire!

R

romanreid

Awards
diet will be 40/40/20 clean as possible but working on an ambulance does restrict me a little
current max lifts
315 bench flat
255 incline
405 squat
135 straight bar curl standing
205 seated shoulder

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Dude god bless with the log, I am a huge fan of powerfull never tried the rest hope you do well.

I work on an ambulance too an I really dont like protein shakes or bars so I try and eat most of my protein and calories.

I dont know where you live but here in vegas there's alot of sushi spots. They're great place to get carbs/kcals/protein and the EFAs really help to pack on mass. If you like fish you can eat tons of sushi and not get full:woohoo: I work nights so I try to stop at the places that close late. Also I eat steak burritos for late night fat. Plus grocery stores are open real late here so I like to get those whole chickens already cooked with some yogurt and bannana's

Peace

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Really nice stack. I have heard a lot of good feedback about this company, and I will be giving symmetry a shot soon, hope everything goes well ;)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
first thanks for taking intrest
well i wish i had the extra cash to get the tt and c2 but i am out of funds bro i wish i could use them all so i could get a feel for what they really mean by synergy muscle because usp has said numerous times that they developed their products to work synergistically with one another
sorry but iwould take them if i had them it sucks but i feel ill do just fine with the 5 products :twisted:

i work out 4-6 times a week depending on cardio (if i want to get my lazy ass up to do it) but lifting generally 4 times a week
i go to failure at least one set per lift most of the time it is all the sets i go to failure with
i want to run the stack anywhere from 6-10 weeks preferably 8 weeks but i am up to suggestions
i am currently on cissus at 6 caps non workout days and 9 caps on workout days
thanks again
Okay, going on what you have supplement wise and the number of days you workout per week (4) and the length you want the stack to last (8 weeks) this will be your dosage per day...
Cissus - 8 ON/5 OFF, Symmetry - 8 ON/5 OFF, PowerFULL - 5 ON/4 OFF, cAMP - 5 ON/4 OFF, REM - 2 ON/OFF
I think what you're going to have to do though is buy more or use PowerFULL and cAMP for 4 weeks each seperately so that you can dose them higher.

B

Benderzzz

Awards
thanks i think it will jjohn

much appreciated ziricote
i agree with you on taking more powerfull i think an effective dosage of powerfull for me at 200 would be at least 8 caps am i correct in that assumption?
being that my ultimate goal is to lose fat and actually gain a few pounds (isnt everybody's)
what if i ran this stack for 6 weeks would that be long enough to actually be effective.
thanks again
stay safe
peace

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'd think 12 caps ON, 10 caps OFF would be more ideal for PowerFULL or 10 caps ON, 8 caps OFF.

When I did a 26 Day USPLabs stack with PowerFULL/Cissus RX/c2/cAMP I gained 6lbs and lost bodyfat so I think running the stuff you have for 4-6 weeks would be effective for sure.

B

Benderzzz

Awards
thanks every one for the feed back

romanreid- i live in colorado and i love sushi in fact it is my favorite food especially unagi makes me hungry thinking about it. i have it made i dont have to stage i can bring a blender and just mix protein at quarters. i guess i am lucky. props on being on the ambulance its a tough stressful job especially when you work with greenies like i did last weekend.

max silver- i know where you are coming from on the whole wait until i hit the cieling or at least get closer before i use these because my muscle memory well kick in for a while
i was up to 405 on bench and 560 on squat. i guess i could hold off but i am kind of doing that already because i am waiting to get my stack in line and all the groceries required for an extensive stack i would guess i would start it in 2 weeks but i have been getting excited reading all the logs here. i think i could contain my excitement for at least a little longer.
and thanks i will start posting in usps forum on this site

ziricote- thanks for the help i believe 10 on 8 off would be a better option just because i would be taking like 30 pills a day already. thanks again for the feedback
peace

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
thanks i think it will jjohn

much appreciated ziricote
i agree with you on taking more powerfull i think an effective dosage of powerfull for me at 200 would be at least 8 caps am i correct in that assumption?
being that my ultimate goal is to lose fat and actually gain a few pounds (isnt everybody's)
what if i ran this stack for 6 weeks would that be long enough to actually be effective.
thanks again
stay safe
peace
I was taking 2 pills AM and 6 preworkout at about the same weight, I think that was the most effective dose for me.
I think your goals are more contingent on diet than supplementation, but the powerfull alone should add to a good diet and workout regimen.
cc

B

Benderzzz

Awards
:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate man i am sorry for not keeping up with this but i had issues
surgeries deaths in family etc
i had three surgeries shortly after i got everything in line. Apendectomy, Ankle surgery again and wisdom teeth.:frustrate
but hey life is tough and you just have to be a little tougher
my apologies on it
i know no one cares but i figured i would say it anyway
peace