Alri Venom Tri-Lean w/ Thyrogen-X log

Korrupted

Awards
Tomorrow I am starting the Tri-Lean system w/ Thyrogen-X. I am going to run it for 30 days and keep a daily log on here. I paid for all the supplements so this will be a completely un-biased log. I will update my weight and measurements once a week.

Supplements I will be taking-
Venom Hyper-Drive 3.0: 1 pill in the morning till I build a tolerance then I will up it to 2 a day.
Venom Special Tactics: 2 pills two times a day.
Venom Thyrogen-X: 2 pills two times a day (You can take it 3 times a day but to make it last 30 days I will only use it twice a day).
Venom Lean Dreams: 1 pill at night, till I asses my tolerance then I may bump it up to 2.
USP Cissux RX: 2 pills two times a day.
Adam Multi-Men: 2 a day.
ON Flax Seed Softgels: 1 pill 3 times a day.
ON Gold Whey: 3-4 scoops a day.
Scivation Xtend: 4 scoops on workout days only.

Workout program-
I will be doing Max-OT training 5 days a week and doing Abs twice a week.

Cardio:
Max-OT cardio which is basically HIIT on a stationary bike. I may mix it up once in a while and use the treadmill.
I will doing cardio right after my w/o. I realize the Optimum time to do my cardio would be in the morning and 8 hours apart from my w/o but I am not a morning person! I may also go hiking on Saturdays if I have time.

Diet:
I am not going to post my diet everyday; but I will post my BMR and my calorie intake for the day. To start off I am going to cut my BMR rate by 500 calories. If my w/o suffers from too low of a calorie intake, I will bump it up a little to I reach the optimum amount. My diet will be clean I.E. no fast food, only water and fat free milk, low fat.

Goal: I would like to get down to 10% B.F. and raise my LBM. As far as weight I would like to keep it up by not losing any muscle.

Stats:
Current Weight: 159.8
Bodyfat: 16%
LBM: 132 lbs.
Height: 5' 6”
Sex: Male
BMR: 2730

If anyone has a question please ask or pm me...

Last edited:

Korrupted

Awards
Started the stack today... I took one venom w/ breakfast and I noticed a little of an energy kick. Nothing major, the plus was I wasn't all jittery. The appetite suppresant seems to be decent, but not sure if it was the stack or my discipline. I have the weekends off from the gym so the true test will be on mon. when I hit the weights and cardio.

Korrupted

Awards
Sat. night I took one Lean Dream and I got about 8 hours of sleep and felt really refreshed. Sun. I had a pretty good amount of energy and got a lot of stuff done. I took 1 lean Dream about 9:30 and went to bed just past 11. I woke up around 3 and felt really warm. I got back to bed in about 5 mins. and woke up really refreshed. Today I don't feel tired and I am not jittey or anxious after 1 Venom. I can definately feel my body temp. go up after taking the stack. Tonight after work I hit the gym and I will post up how it goes.

Korrupted

Awards
I had a really good workout last night; I actually had a lot of energy and made some gains. I was sweating a lot more than normal due to the increased temp. My heart rate was up but not as high as when I use the ECA stack which I think is a good thing. My recover in between sets was really good too. I just came off my rest week so that may have increased my enthusiam to work out.

Korrupted

Awards
Last night I went to bed about 12 and woke up around 3 a.m. and tossed and turned for a while before falling alseep. I got up about 6:30 and felt refreshed. The venom seems to help me stay awake and I am not feeling tired but I am sweating a lot today and I work in a 70 degree office.

Korrupted

Awards
Had another good work out last night, felt like I could stay for hours. Pretty much the same thing today, stack is going really well. I weighed my self this morning and I was at 157.5 lbs. I will weigh myself and do my b/f again on sat.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Feel more heat from thyrogen-x? I have done dicana couple months ago, and felt huge heat even in my forearms..

Korrupted

Awards
Feel more heat from thyrogen-x? I have done dicana couple months ago, and felt huge heat even in my forearms..
Yeah I am sweaty today too, also really anxious. I didn't sleep that well last night for some reason, just kept waking up. I am not tired though, just wish I was sitting at my comp.

I had another good workout last night too. I have been taking in about 2200 calories and about 180-200 grams of protein and making good gains still. Plenty of energy in the gym, and I actually want to work out. Tonight is leg day so I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, this looks like an interesting stack. I hear FnF saying the Hyperdrive makes her very warm as well. Looking forward to your Sat update

Korrupted

Awards
Good luck, this looks like an interesting stack. I hear FnF saying the Hyperdrive makes her very warm as well. Looking forward to your Sat update
Thanks ;) I probably won't be able to post the results from saturdays weigh in till wed.:blink:

Korrupted

Awards
My thur. workout went really well too. My recovery between sets wasn't the greatest but I increased my weights. Fri. I wasn't able to workout becuase I had a concert to go to. I took sat and sun. off. Monday I did my usuall monday routine and also did my fri. excersises too. Tues. my gym was closed so I jogged about 45 mins. in the heat :(

Updates: I weighed myself and did my B/F on sat. My weight was at 166.4 and my B/F was 14.6

So far the stack is going really well. I have a lot of energy in the gym and my weights and reps have been going up while maintaining my 500 calorie deficit. I am still using the minimum recommended dosage and plan on keeping it so until my weight loss stalls out.

Korrupted

Awards
Yesterday had another good w/o. When I was doing my cardio I really pushed my self to the max and I checked my heart rate at the hardest point of the intervals. It was at 200 and my max rate is 196. So I lowered my intesity to keep it around 180.

Last night I went to bed early and I woke up about 4 times. A few of the times it took me like 15-20 mins. to fall asleep. When my alarm went off I slept in for another 15 mins, but I don't feel tired as of yet. On a positive note I had to cinch my belt to the next notch because my regular notch was loose.

Korrupted

Awards
The workouts are going the same, really good. Fri. I did legs and last time I did them I didn't feel like I was a 100% so I upped my calories that day by 250. It really helped and made some really good gains that day. I am still keeping my doses the same as when I started. The appetite suppression effects are starting to diminish so I may bump up the Venom to 2 pills a day later in the week.

Updates as of 7/09-
Weight: 153.1 lbs.
Body fat: 13.2%
Waist at my navel: 32 inches
LBM: 133 lbs.
BMR: 2748 so I will be taking in 2248 on w/o days and
1873 on off days

Korrupted

Awards
Well mon. afternoon I started to feel tired and was not looking forward to going to the gym. So around 45-60 before I hit the gym I popped another Venom and man did it get me amped! I wanted to run to the gym from work after I took it. I had a really good workout and I could have done more sets but I didn't want to start overworking myself. My cardio also went up about 10 RPMs and my heart rate stayed around
185. That night I tried two Lean Dreams pills and man that sucked. I took them at 9 p.m. and went to bed at 10. I fell asleep really easily but I must have woken up around 10-12 times no joke. I had to use the restroom a few of them but the rest were to due me sweating. I woke up drenched and had to move from one side of the bed to the other and switch out my pillows. The thermostat was at 72 degrees and I had my fan on high the whole night. I then woke up at 5 a.m. and couldn't fall back asleep. I felt tired tues. morning but after I took a venom it keep me going till about 2 p.m. I decided to take another Venom before my w/o and it had the same effect... an awesome w/o with great energy and recovery between sets. Tues. night I took one Lean Dream and had a good nights sleep and felt refreshed this morning. Tonight I plan on taking another Venom pre-workout, if the w/o's continue to go as well as they are I am going to buy another thing of Venom and use it as a pre-workout supplement.

Korrupted

Awards
I have been having a problem over the past 3 days or so... I have been getting really bad cotton mouth and my throat feels sort of tight and sore. I drink about a gallon and 1/2 throughout the day but I can't seem to get rid of the symptoms.