Never2Cut gets yoked on SNS CVM Xtreme Log!

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Well, first off I gotta give big thanks to Stryder from Nutraplanet and Steve from SNS for giving me the opportunity to log CVM Xtreme. I haven't been on any creatine products for a bit over 8 weeks due to a log I was doing over at bb.com. Well Its been completed and I'm going to be logging this product along with a few others. I'll get into that later.

A little bit about me: I started lifting about 6 years ago but have never really taken it seriously for more than 8 months at a time. Something would always come up such as college, breaking my hand etc.... Well i'm happy to say that i've been dedicated to it for the past year and plan on staying on top of it from here on out. Currently I stand 5'8" 150 lbs. Bi's are around 17" flexed, Chest around 42", waist is 29" and thighs are somewhere around 22-23".

Goal: Currently I am working on cutting, i've been at it for about 8 weeks thus far and have made quite a bit of progress. I'm planning on cutting for another 4 weeks and hope to bring my BF% to around 5-6%. At this time I think i'm sitting somewhere around 8% BF. But then again i'm a pretty poor judge of BF%. Looking to also maintain as much strength and LBM as possible. Beginning to lose a bit of strength and i'm hoping incorporating creatine back into my stack will help me maintain strength and LBM.

Supplementation: For the most part i've stuck to the basics, never really tried any of the gimmicky stuff out there. Mainly protein, bcaa, multivitamin, fish oil, antioxidants, thermo/stim and a creatine product are the usual suspects. Here is what my current stack will look like when the last supp arrives:

SNS CVM Xtreme
Scivation Xtend
Scivation Sesamin
USPlabs cAMPH
Primaforce Thermal Rage
Scivation Anagen (on its way)
Various brands and types of protein powder(i'm a protein whore).

Well on with my workout routine:

Sunday: Back
Monday: Cardio and abs
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Biceps and triceps
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Cardio and abs
Saturday: Chest

Yes, I still do the 1 bodypart a workout old school routine. But it works damn well for me so I ain't stopping.

Diet: Pretty damn strict except for saturdays where I usually have my cheat/refeed. The whole food protein for the whole food meals may vary between chicken, fish, beef, turkey or pork. Heres a sample day:

Meal 1 (breakfast): 1/2 cup oats(dry) cooked in water
1 scoop wpi

Gym: PWO shake, 1.5 scoops wpi

Meal 2: PWO meal appx 45min after PWO shake
1 small chicken breast (appx. 6oz)
Some complex carbs: Either whole wheat bread, veggies, or oats

Meal 3: MRP of 1 scoop muscle milk or mass meal, 1 scoop casein protein blend from tp.com and 8-10 oz skim milk

Meal 4: 1 small chicken breast
3 cups broccoli

Meal 5: 2 whole eggs
2 egg whites

Meal 6: Pre-bed same as meal 3.

Here are a few pics of what I look like currently:

Attachments

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
well, today was actually my first day on CVM Xtreme. So heres a quick review from the first day:

Taste: Not bad a light pink lemonade flavor. mixed a heaping scoop in about 8 oz water. Added a little bit of splenda and it tasted great. Well, great for a creatine product.

Effectiveness: Well haven't been on any type of creatine for 2 months so I definitely noticed a difference. Increased muscle fullness and a prolonged pump noticeable in my legs as today was leg day and also did a few bicep curls. Vascularity has also been quite a bit more noticeable so thats definitely good.

Price: Didn't pay for it, guessing it runs in the $30-35 as do most products of this type. Whether its worth the money or not will have to wait till later.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about your diet... how many calories you taking in a day and what are the macros? It doesnt seem like it is very high... also, I would change either meal 3 or 6 to a solid as a lot of your food seems to be coming from liquid sources.
cc

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Goodluck bro, I'll be following.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
I'm curious about your diet... how many calories you taking in a day and what are the macros? It doesnt seem like it is very high... also, I would change either meal 3 or 6 to a solid as a lot of your food seems to be coming from liquid sources.
cc
Cals are probably in the range of 1600-1800 a day. Not sure on exact macros, i'd say total protein: is around 180-200grams, Carbs: 60-80, fat: no idea. I will and have been exchanging those for whole food meal when time allows. My work schedule varies and sometimes its difficult to get a whole food meal in. In an ideal world every meal would be completely whole food. I do what I can though.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Looking extremely lean bro. It looks like a bulk might be more appropriate, but to each his own and best of luck with your cycle!
cc

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Looking extremely lean bro. It looks like a bulk might be more appropriate, but to each his own and best of luck with your cycle!
cc
Thanks, i'm actually just pushing myself to my limit. I hope to compete in the future and would like to see how far I can get on my own. A trial run i'd like to say. :bb:

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i'm actually just pushing myself to my limit. I hope to compete in the future and would like to see how far I can get on my own. A trial run i'd like to say. :bb:
Cool, good luck!
cc

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Well today was my arms day. Hammered both my biceps and triceps and it felt really good! The CVM Xtreme seems to be doing me well. I had a very nice pump in both biceps and triceps which I haven't really gotten since dropping any type of cell volumizers for the 8 week MAN log. Strength was also excellent, was able to get the 50lb dumbbells up for my final set of 8 reps on seated dumbbell curls. This definitely means no strength losses and possibly this stack could prove to give me the ability to gain strength while cutting! Of course, their is the possibility that this is just a placebo effect, but I guess the weights don't lie. And Anagen has yet to be added! In regards to cAMPH its too soon to tell but I dosed the recommended 1 cap last night before bed and fell asleep just fine. Will stick with the recommendation of 3 nights with 1 cap before upping to two caps. I think I'm going to hold off on the addition of Anagen for two weeks. I'd like to see the effects of CVM on its own first. Well, enough of my rambling, here are the planned meals for the day:

Pre- Meal 1: 2 TR, 2 cAMPH, 1 scoop CVM in water

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oat bran, water, scoop of Dymatize Butter Toffee (this **** is delicious) my new favorite b-fast

Gym

Meal 2: pwo shake of 1.5 scoops GF pro

Meal 3: pwo meal 6 oz pork loin chop. 1 slice whole wheat bread, 1 sesamin, 2 fish, 1 multi

Meal 4: MRP

Meal 5: 6 oz turkey ternderloin, 1 cup broccoli, 1 sesamin, 2 fish

Meal 6: 1 cup ff CC

Meal 7: 1 serving of Micell Edge, 1 sesamin, 2 fish, 1 cAMPH

So that should cover the day. Tomorrow i'll be slamming my shoulders with some heave presses and some controlled raises.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad things are going well so far.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Hammered my shoulders today. Strength was fantastic from the addition of CVM Xtreme to this stack. Excellent. Was able to blast through the workout going set to set with minimal rest. Got a nice pump and vascularity in my shoulders. Well the pump was in my arms as well :D. So far the CVM Xtreme seems to be doing its job and doing it well. In terms of energy, was also good, the reformulated Thermal Rage is so far much better than the original product. Can't say much about cAMPH at this time. It should assist in the cutting though. Meals for the day will look a little something like this:

Supps: 2 TR, 2 cAMPH, 1 serving CVM

meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, water, 1 scoop of whey

gym: 3 servings xtend

Meal 2: pwo shake 1.5 scoops substance

Meal 3: pwo meal 6 oz pork loin 1 sesamin, 2 fish, 1 multi

2 TR

Meal 4: MRP

Meal 5: 6 oz turkey tenderloin 1 sesamin, 2 fish

Meal 6: 1 cup ff cc

Meal 7: Micell edge 1 sesamin, 2 fish and 1 cAMPH

Tomorrow will be boring ass cardio and abs. See ya then

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Nothing special today. Just had cardio and abs, did fasted cardio this morning. All I had was 2 TR, 2 cAMPH, 1 serving CVM mixed with a serving of Xtend in water. Actually had some great energy for not usually doing fasted cardio. Might be doing it fasted on the two days I do cardio a week. Vascularity has noticeable increased since starting this stack. I'm loving it! Today was also very low carb. probably under 20grams total today. Tomorrow i'll be refeeding and hitting my chest. I can't wait!

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
My apologies for the delayed update. Saturday had a heavy chest day. Had great energy throughout and got a fantastic pump in my chest. It was sticking out like crazy! Also was pretty strong for this point in my cut. I impressed myself. Meals were a bit of a mess on saturday, as the always are on saturdays.

Today was back day which was also excellent. CVM seems to give me extra energy for my workout although i'm low on carbs and cals. Its a nice extra boost pre-wo. Flew through my back workout that started with heavy deads and then right into weight chins. Actually PR'd on deads today with my final set at 315x4 reps. Prev best was 315x3 for my final set. Pretty happy with that. Pump in lats was noticeable along with addtl muscle endurance. Was able to go lift to lift much quicker than usual. This stack seems to be doing great for me!!

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Well, today went great, woke up popped my two TR and two cAMPH and had my serving of CVM. Chilled for 15 min and had my breakfast and then off the the gym. Hit up bis and tris today, had tons of energy and got a great pump. Felt fantastic today. Had quite a bit of DOMS in my legs today. I do believe its the fact that I did sprints at the track two days ago and hit legs pretty damn hard yesterday. Quads are really sore, which is good, i've been having a hard time hitting them. Meal for the day will look like this:

2 TR, 2 cAMPH, 1 serving CVM

meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, water and 1 scoop whey

Gym: 2 servings xtend

Meal 2: pwo shake, 1.5 scoops gf pro in water

Meal 3 pwo meal: 1 6oz chicken breast and handful of peanuts, 1 ses, 2 fish, 1 multi

2 TR

Meal 4: MRP shake

Meal 5: 6 oz chicken breast, 1 whole egg, 1 ses, 2 fish

Meal 6: 4 eggs, two whole, 2 whites

Meal 7: Micell Edge, 1 ses, 2 fish, 2 cAMPH

Endurance was very good today. Was able to get through more sets before any lactic acid build up occurred. Also was able to go more quickly from set to set. Supersetted the workout and it was great.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Well, the product has been doing good. Its definitely been helping me in LBM retention. Haven't noticeabley shrunken in muscle size which is great. Strength is also still the same as it was before. Some lifts i've been able to increase weight on which i'm very surprised about because of the low cal/carb intake. Still getting a bit of IBS now and again....only side i've noticed thus far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pics looking sharp. Glad that you are pleased with the product.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Not a whole lot to report on. CVM xtreme has been giving me great pumps, extremely noticeable on arms or shoulders day. Its excellent to say the least. I do believe its helped me retain strength on the last few weeks of my cut! Definitely can't complain about that. Its also giving me a bit more endurance during my workouts, fatigueing less easily. Also added anagen as of yesterday, dosing is gonna be at 3 caps a day for the first week and may up it to 4 caps depending on whether I notice any changes.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
dude you look crazy jacked, nice physique, good luck with continued progress.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey do you fight? your pic looks familiar/