TLMG's Jungle Warfare Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 35

Yeah, just another kickass workout today. Today was Workout B for Chest/Tris/Back/Delts in the DC rotation.

Chest

Decline Hammer Strength: 480lbs for 9 to failure, 4,3,2 rest/pause.
    Second set using 370lbs...7 total reps, each was a 1 1/2...double dipping in the sweet spot, X-rep style baby!!

Tris
    Cable Pushdowns: 320lbs (on the single pulley, not double) for 8,5,4,3 rest/pause. I think last week was 300lbs for 8
    Second set using 220lbs, employing 1 1/2's...double dipping in the sweet spot, X-rep style baby!!

Back (Width)

Lat Pull Downs: 210lbs...6,3,2 rest/pause.
    Second set with 170lbs...I forget the # of reps.

Thickness (Thickness)

Maching Rows: The whole stack for 8 reps, then 4,3,3 rest/pause!! Yeah baby!! Nice and slow too! When I first started doing this exercise I was just struggling a couple months ago.
    I plugged a second set in here too.

Delts

Smith machine military presses...205lbs for 11 reps. I could have gone heavier on this exercise if it was earlier in my routine, but damn guys, I'm just beat dead tired at this point. Still stronger than last week, but you know. I put it up there anyways!

Still no noticeable negative side effects so far. No acne, no oily skin. No thinning of the hair. Just a little bit of moodiness from time to time. My libido is still very high, strength is still going up, recovery seems to be great, the pumps and vascularity are there as well all day long from the JW. At 5 weeks in I'm just damn impressed with this product. I had a guy today who said he hadn't seen me in awhile and he remarked that I'm looking a lot bigger since he last saw me.

People are starting to wonder what I'm on...(hint, hint Author and staff at ALRI). I told a guy at the gym what I was taking and he had said that he'd never even heard of ALRI before. Some T's with ALRI's name to pimp while pumpin' are a good idea!!

I couldn't get the results of my bloodwork today while at work...it was just busy. I'll have that up for you guys tomorrow. And I'll be weighing myself then too.

Till then, peace out everyone.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.21%

Re: Day 35

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Yeah, just another kickass workout today. Today was Workout B for Chest/Tris/Back/Delts in the DC rotation.

Chest

I couldn't get the results of my bloodwork today while at work...it was just busy. I'll have that up for you guys tomorrow. And I'll be weighing myself then too.

Till then, peace out everyone.
    Hey wazup,

Just curious about weight. do u think u would be gaining on a maintenance diet. Thought u would be the best to ask since ur taking in da product. I asked in another thread and just want ur opinion I got one bottle so mayb I ll try another bottle on a maintenance diet (just cause it would be great if the product could really deliver that kind of gains with out increase in diet) or get chaos and run it with the one bottle of JW what do u think?

Thanx Bro
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Quote Originally Posted by romanreid
    Hey wazup,

Just curious about weight. do u think u would be gaining on a maintenance diet. Thought u would be the best to ask since ur taking in da product. I asked in another thread and just want ur opinion I got one bottle so mayb I ll try another bottle on a maintenance diet (just cause it would be great if the product could really deliver that kind of gains with out increase in diet) or get chaos and run it with the one bottle of JW what do u think?

Thanx Bro
    My take on this is that you can't build a sky-scraper with just a few bricks. I believe you have to eat more cals in the right macronutrient ratios, to build more muscle.

Now, JW claims to have a strong "nutrient repartitioning effect". So in theory it appears that you could gain a little lean muscle from a maintenance diet. How that plays out in the real world though I'm not quite sure off. I would bet that you'd notice a much better "recomposition" effect by eating at maintenance if you have a high body fat %, granted that your macronutrients are proportioned correctly.

I state the above because I've been eating at 500kcal above maintenance. I've been averaging roughly 2lbs a week. So given that I'm gaining 2lbs/week at 500kcal above maintenance.....if I were to eat at maintenance I doubt I would see a significant change in muscle mass. But that's just my body.

As everyone's body tends to respond differently, my best advice would be to give it a shot and see what happens. My personal opinion however is that if you are purely after more muscle mass, since you've spent the $50 bucks for the product, you might as well make sure that you get everything out of it, and that would mean eating at higher than just maintenance...just add in another home-made weight gainer shake throughout the day to get some extra cals. If you need some good ideas for home-made weight gainer shakes that won't turn you into a fat-ass, let me know!!

Either way, let me know how it works out for you. I'm really enjoying this stuff and I think it'll more than likely be a staple in my supplementation on year round basis, with 4 week breaks from it every 12 weeks.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.21%

thanks man not decieded yet but I appreciate the advice
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 36

I weighed myself this morning....up 1lb. I now weigh 236lbs. This was done first thing upone waking in the morning. My goal for next week is 237-238lbs.

So...

Day 1: 220lbs
    Day 10: 230lbs (primarily due to refeeding/glycogen storage after a cut...although some was muscle mass gained.)
    Day 22: 232lbs
    Day 29: 235lbs
    Day 36: 236lbs

And I'm looking leaner too. This is the first week that I can say that I'm noticing the leaning effect from Jungle Warfare. It's about damn time!! So I've probably lost a lb of bodyfat in that equation too.

Given what ALRI has projected for weight gain over the course of 12 weeks (12-15lbs lean tissue with a loss of 6-8lbs of fat), I'd say I'm right on track to be consistent with those claims muscle mass wise, and if I continue from here on out to notice more of a leaning effect, I'll be on track fat-loss wise too.

So, at the VERY least, given that first 10 day's rapid weight gain from glycogen replenishment after the cut, I've gained at the very least 6-8lbs of muscle mass in just 5 weeks. Not superdrol style results, but my d!ck still works and my lipids aren't all funcked up!!! And I don't have to run a pct. Some people didn't even retain that much lean tissue after their pct from superdrol. I'm happy to say the least
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

get your butt over to AB- BigAl who is a doctor has found your thread about your problem, he wants to know some more info so he can help you
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

great summary TLMG. Sounds like the JW is kciking in nicely. I posted in another thread on my results. Since I upped my cals by 500/day and upped JW to 4/day, I've had a nice stead climb in weight to 229 from 224 in the last week and my wiast got smaller by 1/2 inch.

Keep up the good work. You still dosing at 3/day?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Since I upped my cals by 500/day and upped JW to 4/day, I've had a nice stead climb in weight to 229 from 224 in the last week and my wiast got smaller by 1/2 inch.

Keep up the good work. You still dosing at 3/day?

A climb in weight from 229 to 224??? Did you type that right? That's a loss of 5lbs. Did you mean you went from 229lbs to 234lbs instead? Congrats though on the loss of 1/2 on your waist! I always love it when my pants start falling down below my ass! Makes me feel sexy

Um, no, I upped the dosage awhile back to 4 caps a day. ALRI never got back to me on the issue, even after I sent them pics and a history of my PH/PS use, so I made the decision myself.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

[QUOTE= I always love it when my pants start falling down below my ass! Makes me feel sexy

Um, no, I upped the dosage awhile back to 4 caps a day. ALRI never got back to me on the issue, even after I sent them pics and a history of my PH/PS use, so I made the decision myself.[/QUOTE]

pants falling down........LOL

I have read some people doing 8 caps a day!!!!!!! and still no problems.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

If you look closely, I said I climbed to 229, from 224.

That's okay, I'll forgive you. My pants have been falling down for quite awhile now as they are 36 waists. FnF won't buy me any new ones cause she said when she does, I'll just get fat again

Good to hear the 4 caps/day are working well for you.

A climb in weight from 229 to 224??? Did you type that right? That's a loss of 5lbs. Did you mean you went from 229lbs to 234lbs instead? Congrats though on the loss of 1/2 on your waist! I always love it when my pants start falling down below my ass! Makes me feel sexy

Um, no, I upped the dosage awhile back to 4 caps a day. ALRI never got back to me on the issue, even after I sent them pics and a history of my PH/PS use, so I made the decision myself.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

That's okay, I'll forgive you. My pants have been falling down for quite awhile now as they are 36 waists. FnF won't buy me any new ones cause she said when she does, I'll just get fat again

Good to hear the 4 caps/day are working well for you.

OH!!!!!! No you did not!!!!!!!!!! Dont even go there!!!!!!!! Ya everytime I buy you a new wardrobe you decide to turn into a remote control couch potatoe, then I give all your small clothes away, then you decide to work out again.......... OK we have done this now 3 times!!!!!! Until you have to virtually hold your pants up with a rope like Jethro on Beverly Hillbillies im not falling for it this time, Got it!!!!! Dont even make me out to be the bad guy punk!!! :bruce1:

Ummmmm carry on.......... Hijack complete
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    OH!!!!!! No you did not!!!!!!!!!! Dont even go there!!!!!!!! Ya everytime I buy you a new wardrobe you decide to turn into a remote control couch potatoe, then I give all your small clothes away, then you decide to work out again.......... OK we have done this now 3 times!!!!!! Until you have to virtually hold your pants up with a rope like Jethro on Beverly Hillbillies im not falling for it this time, Got it!!!!! Dont even make me out to be the bad guy punk!!! :bruce1:

Ummmmm carry on.......... Hijack complete
    Na, don't worry about the hijack!! LOL!! That was great!! FitnFirm has just laid the Smacketh Down and her Hubby's Ruddy Poo Candy Ass!!! :bruce1:
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

LOL!! Either you had that specially edited by the mods for sake of showing me up, or I'm just going blind at 27!!! I swear it was the other way around earlier!!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 37

Damn, it's been 37 days already!! LOL!! Where the hell has the time gone!? Anyways, here's today workout.

My modified D/C style of Traps, Quads, Biceps, Forearms, and Hamstrings.

Traps
    Barbell Shrugs BEHIND THE BACK!! For those of you who haven't tried this exercise, you have to! You won't be able to do as much weight as with a regular barbell shrug to the front, but this is nothing but pure back muscle with all it's horsepower firing! This makes my traps work in a way they haven't before!

So...225lbs for 8,4,3,3 rest/pause. Ultimately I could have gone heavier but I would have sacrificed the strict form that this exercise requires given the position you put your body in for this movement. Next week I'll up the weight just a bit.
    Second set using 185 for 15 reps to just really feel this exercise.

Quads
    Squats on a Smith Machine: 315lbs for 6
    Set 2...315lbs for 3....too damn heavy for the second time around.
    Set 3...225lbs for 10 reps.

Biceps

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 135lbs (three 45lb plates) for 7,2,2 rest/pause.
    Set 2: 90lbs (two 45lb plates) for 13,4,2. rest/pause

Forearms

DB wrist curls: 60lbs for 14 reps, Drop set of 40lbs for 11 reps.
    Set 2....same as above.

Hammies

Seated Hamstring Curls: 130lbs for 10,5,3,3

All in all another very solid workout. I'll tell you, when I first looked at DC training I thought the workouts would be a breeze....yeah, I couldn't have been more wrong!

I think one thing with Jungle Warfare that I haven't commented on is that although I'm dead-ass tired when I walk out, my stamina for each set is far greater than when I wasn't taking JW. Each set I feel almost just as fresh as I did on my first set...not completely, but moreso than when I'm not taking JW. Good stuff
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Chill out, I can smell what the Rock is cookin! Sorry I brought the subject up. Carry on TLMG, I'll keep FnF restrained in the future
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 39

The strength gains that Jungle Warfare has given me have been damn impressive (granted there is some degree of psychology working, but I feel very confident saying that the vast majority of my strength gains are directly from the JW). But some minor aches and injuries have started to rear their ugly head as a result of it. Mostly I have a minor sprain at the insertion point of my anterior deltoid/pectoralis major and right clavicle. I feel it when I perform any bench pressing movements....blah....this sucks. But I have the weekend to rest and recover and I won't be hitting and sort of pressing movements again until next wednesday.

On a positive note, today's workout was still pretty kick-ass.

Modified DC style: Back (Width), Chest, Tris, Back(thickness), Delts

Back Width

Pullups: Bodyweight for 6,2,2,2,2,1...last one was a slow negative. This isn't as easy to do weighing 236lbs as it was when I was 220lbs!! LOL!

Chest

Dumbell Presses (Palms rotated in towards body, facing each other)...90lb dumbells for 12 reps.
    Then a Rest/Pause set using 100lb dumbells for 8,4,3.

Triceps

Lying barbell Extensions: 115lbs for 9,4,3.
    Overhead Dumbell Ext (1-arm): 42.5lbs for 10,4,3,3 Rest/Pause...followed by a drop set of 27.5lb for 7 X-reps at the sweet spot.

Back Thickness

To protect my shoulder today I decided it would be best to not do dumbell rows with heavy ass dumbells and instead use a machine for a little more control.
    Machine Rows (wide grip): 130 for 8,4,4,3

Delts

Side Lateral Raises: 42.5lbs...10,4,3,3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall a very solid workout. I had to make some modifications due to the aggrivated tissue, but I got through it.

For those of you who are concerned about hairloss and shedding due to elevated test, there has been none to report of at all, and I am prone to MPB. The acne too hasn't been an issue since the first week.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.77%

Triceps

Lying barbell Extensions: 115lbs for 9,4,3.Overhead Dumbell Ext (1-arm): 42.5lbs for 10,4,3,3 Rest/Pause...followed by a drop set of 27.5lb for 7 X-reps at the sweet spot.

Do you mean skull crushers or a variation?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Triceps

Lying barbell Extensions: 115lbs for 9,4,3.Overhead Dumbell Ext (1-arm): 42.5lbs for 10,4,3,3 Rest/Pause...followed by a drop set of 27.5lb for 7 X-reps at the sweet spot.

Do you mean skull crushers or a variation?
    Which one are you refering too? Lying barbell extensions or the overhead extensions using one arm? I've always heard the name skull crushers but never knew to which exercise it specifically applied.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Which one are you refering too? Lying barbell extensions or the overhead extensions using one arm? I've always heard the name skull crushers but never knew to which exercise it specifically applied.

Lying Barbell Extensions = SkullCrushers

Overhead Extensions = Overhead Extensions
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Lying Barbell Extensions = SkullCrushers

Overhead Extensions = Overhead Extensions
    Cool Cool!!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 42

Today I did a modified D/C workout consisting of Traps, Quads, Biceps, Rear Delts, and Hamstrings.

Tomorrow I'll be weighing myself and will post a 6 week summary.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 43...6 week mini review

I weighed myself this morning....up 4lbs. I now weigh 240lbs. This measurement was taken slightly later in the morning than I usually take it, but this is "post-dump" and I haven't eaten and drank 4lbs of food and water today. If I factor in a bit more water consumption, at the very least I could put myself at 238lbs if I drank 2lbs of water...but then again I've undergone some major "urination excursions" this morning so it's hard to say.

So...

Day 10: 230lbs (primarily due to refeeding/glycogen storage after a cut...although some was muscle mass gained.)
    Day 43: 240lbs

Alright, so at this point it's been 6 weeks since first begining this product so I thought it would be a good idea to post another set of thoughts at the 6 week mark.

Positives

*Increased Strength...definitely!
    *Increased Libido.
    *Increased stamina and performance in the gym.
    *Definite increases with muscle mass.
    *Better overall attitude...just a general feeling of feeling good.
    *Heightened alpha male attitude.
    *Pumps that last all day...very nice vasodilation effect.
    *Increased muscle belly fullness

Negatives...again, if you can really call them that

*I have to say that I haven't noticed any fat loss from JW...that would be my one major negative at this point. I've been hitting cardio 2x a week HIIT style. And all of my carbs are from raw oatmeal, brown rice....stuff like that. Maybe I'm eating too much.
    *A bit of increased acne and oily skin for the first 10 days or so. At 6 weeks I still have yet to experience an increase in acne past those initial days.
    *I'm a bit moodier than usual and I get agitated more easily.

Today may or may not be a cardio day. I have a physics exam tomorrow and I have to study for that. Blah.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.32%

Good log bro, and nice gains! I've been following along but I dont remember if you said that you upped the dosage from the recommended 3 per day. I'm on week 3 of JW myself and I am considering upping the dosage to 4 per day. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Quote Originally Posted by maximus79
    Good log bro, and nice gains! I've been following along but I dont remember if you said that you upped the dosage from the recommended 3 per day. I'm on week 3 of JW myself and I am considering upping the dosage to 4 per day. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
    Yes, I'm at 4 caps and loving it.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow, those are awesome gains! I know there's far too many variables involved for an accurate guess, but if you had to guess, what do you think the scale would be reading right now if you hadn't run the Jungle Warfare, but had the same calorie intake and lifting plan?
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Wow, those are awesome gains! I know there's far too many variables involved for an accurate guess, but if you had to guess, what do you think the scale would be reading right now if you hadn't run the Jungle Warfare, but had the same calorie intake and lifting plan?
    And WOW to you too!! Damn that's a wonderful avatar you have!! JW makes me horny! LOL!! I can't help it! That isn't your ass by chance in that avatar is it??!!!

Anyways...ok, mind out of the gutter. I don't make these kinds of gains on a regular basis when eating 500kcal above maint, even when I'm taking creatine/CEE. And I think 500kcal above maint is almost too much for me as I tend to gain bodyfat at that point. However, given the repartitioning effect of the JW I think I'm avoiding a lot of that fat gain.

You ask a very good, yet tough question! If I had to guess I would say that in 5 weeks, if I were not using JW or anything else (creatine and such), the scale would probably read 232lbs or so (10lbs as stated from the initial refeed/glycogen replenishment effect, and then maybe 2lbs on top of that). It's hard to say. I find I go through spurts of growth, as it's a continual process of figuring out what works for my body and what doesn't. Sometimes I'll notice some rapid development in an area that was otherwise a few weeks prior not as developed. And then it stops. And it's back to the drawing board to find new stimuli that shocks it just enough to grow.

What I can say is that this has been a very positive experience from a product that I was initially very skeptical about. Now, a question I'm curious about is "how much weight would I have gained if I had stuck with my old lifting routine and not decided to venture into Doggcrapp training?" I've been using that style however for the last 6 weeks and I'm still progressing. That usually doesn't happen with any given style. Usually after 4-6 weeks my body gets use to it and stops responding. So, given that I'm going to run this for 12 full weeks, if I continue to respond the same way during the next 6 weeks as I did the first 6 weeks, then that should also be an excellent measuring stick for the effectiveness of Jungle Warfare. That'll basically tell us that even though I may have adapted to Doggcrapp, the JW is still producing a significant effect and is responsible for that effect to generate new muscle, allowing me to overcome the adaptation principle that should be kicking in right about now.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

JW makes me horny! LOL!! I can't help it! That isn't your ass by chance in that avatar is it??!!!

Whoa there cowboy! That's definitely not my ass in the avatar. If it were I suspect I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off myself though....

I'm leaning towards trying out DC training myself (alongside JW as well) when I finish cutting. It appears that the beauty with a training style such as DC is that the gains should keep coming and not leave the lifter as prone to plateaus.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 44....dosage increasing to 5 caps

Yet another kickass workout! Today was DC style of Chest/Tris/Back/Delts.

Chest

Seated Hammer Strength Dips: 320lbs for 7,5,4,3 Rest/Pause
    *I had to find a new exercise to stress my chest because all benching movements still cause a slight pain in my shoulder. So the focus on this today was not so much how much I could lift but rather angling my body so that the majority of the stress was placed on the chest muscles and not the triceps.

Triceps
    Decline Close Grip Press (smith machine): 275lbs for 7,4,3,2.
    *I could have gone a bit heavier, but again, I'm sort of playing it safe with the shoulder.

Back (Width)

Reverse Grip PD: 200lbs for 9,7,5,3....This exercise I've just exploded on in terms of strength gains.

Back (Thickness)
    Rack Pulls(deadlifts): 315lbs for 9 reps
    *2nd set of 225lbs for 12 reps
    *3rd set of 22lbs for 10 reps

Delts

Upright Rows: Blah...135lbs for 12,8,6....I was so damn tired at this point.

Tomorrow
    Cardio, calves and abs.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 46

Yesterday was 20 minutes of HIIT style cardio, 5 sets of abs, 4 sets of calves with each set being a 30 reps set.

Today was DC workout A for Traps, Quads, Biceps, Forearms, and Hammies.

Strength is still on the rise. Today I used 75lb dumbells for Bicep Hammer curls for 10 reps!!! Nice, slow, and easily controlled reps. All jaws just dropped in the gym. LOL!! That means next time I hit workout A for these groups I'll be bumping it up to 80lb dumbells for Bicep Hammer Curls!! Damn!! I'm stoked!

I will venture to say this and that is, in the 3 ergomax cycles I have run, I did not experience the type of strength gains from it as I am with Jungle Warfare. I don't know what the hell Author did to this stuff, but it's rockin'!!!
  30. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.57%

DAMN, 75 lb. hammer curls, thats it, I will start JW on Monday, when will these strength gains level off, this is really impressive to say the least......
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    DAMN, 75 lb. hammer curls, thats it, I will start JW on Monday, when will these strength gains level off, this is really impressive to say the least......
    I haven't noticed any leveling off of strength gains yet!!! The most noticeable strength gains will kick in after week 2, the beginning of week 3....at least based on my personal experience.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Thank You!! I'm feeling like an old man at 27!
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 50

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. It was my 27th birthday on Sunday so my wife and I spent the whole weekend partying!

I weighed myself this morning....down 1lb. I now weigh 239lbs. This measurement was taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Between weeks 5-6 I gained 4lbs, going from 236lbs - 240lbs. That seemed VERY odd to me and some other factor had to be contributing to that as there surely wasn't 4lbs of pure lean new muscle on me. So, even though I am down 1lb, I am still up 3lbs in the last 2 weeks, which seems to me to be a little more reasonable and consistent with what ALRI claims. I'm feeling leaner and look leaner so I have to believe that the loss of 1lb is due to fat loss.

So...
    Day 43: 240lbs
    Day 50: 239lbs....see explanation above for those of you who are "number scanners" and skip everything else in the log!!!

Alright, so at this point it's been 7 weeks since first begining this product so I thought it would be a good idea to post another set of thoughts at the 7 week mark.

Positives

*Increased Strength...definitely!
    *Increased Libido.
    *Increased stamina and performance in the gym.
    *Definite increases with muscle mass.
    *Better overall attitude...just a general feeling of feeling good.
    *Heightened alpha male attitude.
    *Pumps that last all day...very nice vasodilation effect.
    *Increased muscle belly fullness

Negatives...again, if you can really call them that

*A bit of increased acne and oily skin for the first 10 days or so. At 7 weeks I still have yet to experience an increase in acne comparable to those initial 10 days.
    *I'm a bit moodier w/ 5 caps and I get agitated more easily compared to when I was taking 3 and 4 caps.

Today will be a cardio day and calves day.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Hey bro, I got something for your 239 lbs.

haha, j/k, I'm jealous. Nice work, keep it up!
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

At what point do you think you'll be taking a rest break, or a "cruise" period as advocated in DC training?
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    At what point do you think you'll be taking a rest break, or a "cruise" period as advocated in DC training?
    I'm at what now...week 7? Good question. I've thought about it but have so busy that it's been at the back of my mind. Any suggestions???
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Hey bro, I got something for your 239 lbs.

haha, j/k, I'm jealous. Nice work, keep it up!

LOL!!!!
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Day 52

Today will be cardio and abs.

Yesterday's workout (sorry for not posting that up for those of you interested), was another blast and damn was I worn out at the end.

One of my primary goals at the start of this log was to get my grip strength up, along with forearm development. Well, that goal is definitely being accomplished. For example, prior to starting JW, when it came to dumbell shrugs for traps, before I had to use wrist straps just to hold onto the 125lb dumbells. And I would get maybe 10 reps on a good day, but would be left with suicide cuts on my wrists. NOW....I can hold onto the 130lb dumbells for dumbell shrugs, and I can rep those out for 8 solid reps before my grip fails.

I have been using 5 caps for the past few days, but I'm so frickin' moody at that dose that I bumped it back down to 4 caps as of yesterday. To be moody for the sake of an extra cap that may or may not be significantly beneficial to me is not worth the moodiness and quietness that I've exhibited around my wife. She deserves better. At 4 caps I had no prob, 5 caps for me was too much.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.46%

so u are saying moodiness = quietness for you?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jungle Warfare Log -ryansm-
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 03:24 PM
  2. Jungle Warfare Log
    By ABSOLUTion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 02:25 AM
  3. Restore & Jungle Warfare log
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67