TLMG's Jungle Warfare Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by phasar
    hehe. gotta have a close friend to buy the digital camera dude. cuz if they get u the cheap one, they might think you will call them cheap in your heart, when in fact even the cheap digital camera costs more than what they probably ended getting you. so they don't want to that risk perhaps. anyways, you have one now right? did u end up paying for one yourself?
    Yeah, I have one, but damn....the pics it generates makes me look like I'm 2 miles away so you can't even tell anything by the pics. Back to square one. Damn.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 13

Ok, things are changing. First off, I'm tired of my old workout routine so I'm switching to a Doggcrap style of training. Here's how it'll go.

Monday: Chest, Delts, Tris
    Tuesday: Back Width, Back Thickness, Biceps, Forearms
    Wednesday: OFF...cardio
    Thursday: Quads, Hammies, calves.
    Friday: Repeat Monday's workout
    Saturday: OFF
    Sunday: OFF...cardio
    Monday: Repeat Tuesday's Workout
    Tuesday: Repeat Thursday's workout.

Today's deviates a bit from the above as I did monday's workout today instead of tomorrow.

Chest:

• Incline Press: 315lbs....7 to failure + 8 Rest/Pause reps
    • Incline Press: 225lbs....10 to failure + 10 Rest/Pause reps
    • Flat Bench Dumbell Press: 100lbs DB's...7 to failure + 5 Rest/Pause reps
    • Decline Hammer Strength Press: 405lbs...8 to failure + 12 Rest/Pause Reps

Delts

• Military Press (Smith Machine): 185lbs...10 to failure + 10 Rest/Pause Reps
    • Military Press Again: 205lbs...6 to failure + 5 Rest/Pause

• Upright Rows: 135lbs...10 to failure + 15 Rest/Pause Reps

Triceps

• Cable Press Downs (Elbows Flaired Jay Cutler Style): 300lbs...10 to failure + 10 Rest/Pause reps.
    • Cable Press Downs...same as above.
    • Overhead DB Extensions (One arm): 35lbs...10 to failure + 10 Rest/Pause Reps.

D/C style training is totally new to me so those of you with any experience with it, if you have any suggestions or hints or advice, that would be much appreciated.

Now for the subjective updates on JW...Libido is still way up. The acne has subsided for the most part but I still get a few pimples here and there. Strength and overall stamina however are way up. Today's workout was kind of a baseline establishment for me with D/C to work off of on Thursday as on many of the exercises I could have gone heavier. Yet none the less I'm feeling much stronger. The vasodilation effect is still crazy too. I'm always full and pumped on this stuff. My dreams are still like long and crazy fairy tale journeys that are very memorable in the morning. My appetite and water intake too has increased. Oh, and another thing I've forgotten to mention is that my body temp seems to be much higher lately too. I sweat just as much on JW as I do on the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. Anyways, I'll be weighing myself again on Tuesday and will post it back here for everyone.

I am thinking of increasing the dosage to 4 or 5 anyways as I have a pretty solid history of PH use. I'll wait and see though until Tuesday's weigh in. It may not even be necessary.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 14

Feeling very strong today. My strength and stamina is remarkably high in the gym. Even though I'm tired towards the end, I still feel very strong with each set. Acne has gone away. Sex drive is very high!!! Ha ha ha Sleep is very deep. Tomorrow I'll weigh myself for everyone. I'm very curious about any weight changes with last weeks drastic flux.

Here is today's workout Doggcrap style.

Back

Thickness

Machine Rows..I used Rest/Pause here for 20 reps on both sets.
    One arm Dumbell Rows...normanl rep set
    Rack Dead Lifts...normal rep set

Width

Lat Pulldowns...rest/pause style
    Rev. Grip Lat Pull Downs...also rest/pause

Biceps

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls
    Dumbell Hammer Curls
    Seated Dumbell Curls

quite a few of my lifts went up today, and on most back exercises I was pulling more than before the month layoff I had to take.

Diet is still 4000 calories daily.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.33%

i'm subscribed to this, one of the best kept logs i've read on the sites.

i'm on an anti-biotic right now because I have mild acne, since this increases my testosterone levels, do you guys think this will make me break out like pizza face status?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by omied
    i'm subscribed to this, one of the best kept logs i've read on the sites.

i'm on an anti-biotic right now because I have mild acne, since this increases my testosterone levels, do you guys think this will make me break out like pizza face status?
    Thank you I'm glad to know that I'm being helpful. As far as acne goes, I only had problems with it for the first 5 days or so. Then it just sort of went away. And since you're on an anti-biotic for acne...I wouldn't even worry about it. What's your past history with acne been like? Have you always had really bad acne?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    Thank you I'm glad to know that I'm being helpful. As far as acne goes, I only had problems with it for the first 5 days or so. Then it just sort of went away. And since you're on an anti-biotic for acne...I wouldn't even worry about it. What's your past history with acne been like? Have you always had really bad acne?
    naw not too bad thankfully. I'll prolly ask my dermo just in-case, though i bet they'd recommend against taking any supp's but we'll see.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by omied
    naw not too bad thankfully. I'll prolly ask my dermo just in-case, though i bet they'd recommend against taking any supp's but we'll see.
    Your dermatologist doesn't get paid to keep up on supplements. The most he'll probably tell you is that there is a significant correlation/relationship between elevated testosterone levels, oily skin, and increased acne.

I hate to say it but doctors just don't know about supplements. They don't get commission off of keeping their knowledge up to date. To illustrate just how primitive their knowledge is about supplements, generally speaking of course b/c there are docs who are up to date on supps, but most doctors still believe that creatine is bad for your health. It all comes down to the all-mighty dollar, and that all-mighty dollar comes from prescribing prescription meds, not supplements. Therefore, docs will know more about meds than they do supps because it contributes to their paycheck, their welfare, their family's welfare, that new car in the parking lot and the jet ski sitting in the garage of their 4 million dollar home....generally speaking of course.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.52%

No offense, but what you are doing is not DC. Refer to the short manual I have attached. I am no expert myself but if you have any questions, ask.

Great log by the way!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%

i know it's still way too early, but is there anybody at all who is willing to venture a guess on the outcome of taking j.w. vs. hyperdrol?

i really need to order some dermabolics e-form asap, so i just figure i'll order j.w. and/or hyperdrol and/or anagen or any combination of. i know it's highly unlikely anybody has tried both solo for any amount of time since it's so new but i figure i'll just ask here anyways in case by fluke anybody has any bright ideas.

i am leaning towards buying both j.w. & hyperdrol or j.w. only since hyperdrol has cissus which i am taking anyways. but then they claim their cissus is different. it's all so confusing.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.16%

Outstanding log so far, have u noticed any anxiety while on JW, I was only on it for 8 days but had to stop due to job,kids,wife, ya know life gets in the way sometime, but I want to start again, not sure if it was indeed the JW but would like to know if this happened to anyone else, as far as being a newlywed and no extra money, throw kids in the mix, but it will all work out, interesting log good job bro.....
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

I'm waiting this log and others out to decide whether to go with JW or HD this august. Both should be pretty good. Right now I'm leaning toward JW. Of course not many Hyperdrol logs yet.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by machinehead
    No offense, but what you are doing is not DC. Refer to the short manual I have attached. I am no expert myself but if you have any questions, ask.

Great log by the way!
    The DC training I'm using was taken right from Dante's mouth out of the pages of the July 2006 issue of Ironman. The article with Dante is called Dante's Inferno: Who Is He, and Why Is Doggcrapp Training Building So Much Muscle Mass?

And me too, I'm no expert myself either as this is all new to me so I'll definitely be reading over the manual you linked up Thanks!! I'm curious what the similarities and differences are between the two.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    Outstanding log so far, have u noticed any anxiety while on JW, I was only on it for 8 days but had to stop due to job,kids,wife, ya know life gets in the way sometime, but I want to start again, not sure if it was indeed the JW but would like to know if this happened to anyone else, as far as being a newlywed and no extra money, throw kids in the mix, but it will all work out, interesting log good job bro.....
    Hey thanks No, I haven't noticed any anxiety. The only psychological effect I've noticed is a heightened feeling of being the "alpha male."

I'm a firm believer though that a lot of times when something different happens, generally speaking of course, people's first response is to say that it is a result of the supplement. I call this the "Damn I farted and it reeks like hell more than usual. It must be because of the new supplement I'm taking"...effect. I know I've done this before. Did the anxiety go away after stopping the use of JW??
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.52%

Well basically you have to do one RP set of only one exercise, deadlifts, forearms, calves and quads excluded. Also, you have to do the 2 way split not the 3 way you just started, it is for those with superior recovery ability and definately not for those just starting.

The 3 exercises he listed are to be rotated, not done all at once. I see how it can be confusing the way it's laid out in the magazine. You will eventually set it up right, good luck!

...and I say 'have to' because everything is the way it is for a reason...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Well basically you have to do one RP set of only one exercise, deadlifts, forearms, calves and quads excluded. Also, you have to do the 2 way split not the 3 way you just started, it is for those with superior recovery ability and definately not for those just starting.

The 3 exercises he listed are to be rotated, not done all at once. I see how it can be confusing the way it's laid out in the magazine. You will eventually set it up right, good luck!

...and I say 'have to' because everything is the way it is for a reason...
    I gotcha ya I see where I'm making my mistakes. Thank you very much for that document!! I'll have it set up correctly for next week and get it started again...correctly this time .

Oh hey, and by the way, are you using Doggcrapp training right now? And if so, are the gains in terms of strength and mass really as significant as claimed?
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.52%

Oh hey, and by the way, are you using Doggcrapp training right now? And if so, are the gains in terms of strength and mass really as significant as claimed?
    I did it for 5 weeks back in May. I was cutting and I was able to gain a little lbm while losing some [not too much] fat. I looked full all the time on very little carbs and was getting stronger beyond belief. I can't wait to start it again on a bulk! I think the claims are not far-fetched at all, although individual results will vary greatly.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 17

I looked full all the time on very little carbs and was getting stronger beyond belief.
    Yeah, in just 2 workouts I've gone from incline benching 315 for 6 reps to failure before starting the rest/pause reps, to benching 315lbs for 9 reps before I hit failure. Damn I'm sure the DC style has a good deal to do with that, and the Jungle Warfare too I've noticed has allowed me to make some very noticeable strength gains. The two together will be what I'll be using for the next 5 1/2 weeks.

So...I weighed myself this morning and I'm still at 230lbs. Now, I'm leaner than I was last week, and I'm looking bigger in the mirror when I'm cold, first thing in the morning. That's going to be the hard part with Jungle Warfare. It's not like Ergomax where the number jumps are very significant over a short period of time as you gain 15lbs in 4 weeks. With the JW there seems to be a 2:1 ratio between muscle mass gained and body fat lost. Kind of like 2 steps forward and one step backward on the scale. So it'll be a bit harder as I've noticed that some people tend to pay more attention to the actual change in #'s than the reasoning behind the changes in the #'s. So even though it looks like I'm stagnant right now, I'm really not. Changes are happening.

About the photos....I did get them, but I'm going to be brutally honest in saying that the quality just sucks ass. A picture taken up close looks like it was taken at 2 miles away, even on Zoom in!! So...back to square one for this. I may just have to break down and buy a damn digital myself because I really want everyone reading this to see the changes. And if worse comes to worse there should at least be an "after" photo that I can post up...not ideal but better than nothing. There should be some good 4th of July sales coming up this weekend so I'll be keeping an eye out on the adds.

Overall though, at 2 1/2 weeks in I'm impressed. For a non hormonal product the strength gains, increased stamina, increased libido and reduction in body fat coupled with a noticeably more muscular physique is pretty damn good.

No noticeable side effects to report so far. No hairloss, no shedding, no increase in acne...pretty smooth sailing from a purely visual standpoint.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%

seems a waste to get a digital camera just take pictures to post up here. do u have any other use for the new digital camera if you buy one?

why don't you just get your wife to take a picture with the camera you have now? just work with whatever you got.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by phasar
    seems a waste to get a digital camera just take pictures to post up here. do u have any other use for the new digital camera if you buy one?

why don't you just get your wife to take a picture with the camera you have now? just work with whatever you got.
    Well, the camera we borrowed sucks. The pics look like I'm standing 2 miles away even on zoom. I do have some non-digital pics that we took of my wife and I in Vegas on our honeymoon. I think next time I'm over at my parent's place I'll get the pics scanned and post them up. They're right before I started JW. Although I have a shirt on, it's really tight and you can get a good idea of my build.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 19

I've been having some kickass strength gains this past week. On Sunday I was only able to incline bench 315lbs for 6 reps. On Thursday however I incline benched 315 for 9 reps....that's 3 extra reps in less than week!! Cool in my book I've switched to a DC style of training and I'm really enjoying the change up in my workouts. Coupled with the JW and how strong it is making me feel, I think I'm in for some really solid strength gains with some mass added on the side. Almost all of my lifts have been going up, either in weight or in the # of reps I'm cranking out.

I'll be weighing myself again on Tuesday. My diet is still at 4000 kcals a day with cardio 2x a week. So far so good.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 21

I think the biggest effect I am noticing thus far from Jungle Warfare is strength, and a heightened alpha male attitude, more so than the usual for me.

As I said last week I have revamped my workout to be a DC style of training. I'm not using pure DC, as the guys in Ironman Magazine had some nifty ideas to tweak Dante's concept, so I'm employing some of those little techniques in there as well. I figure that I'm on a product that enhances my natural test levels so recovery will be a bit quicker than normal. For example, Here's a sample of today's workout.

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back (Thickness, Width).

Chest:

Decline Hammer Strength: 480lbs for 8 reps, 3, 2, 2 Rest/Pause.
    I incorporated a second set whereby I did normal reps for 10 reps, but finished the set with 5 X-reps (as talked about in Ironman Magazine).

A month ago I was struggling to get 6 reps with 20lbs LESS than this.

Delts:

Military Press: 205lbs for 10 reps, 3, 2, 2. Rest/Pause
    Second Set was lighter with 155lbs. However, rather than doing normal reps, I would "double dip" in the sweet spot and do 2 partials at the bottom of the movement before moving the weight all the way back up to the top.

Triceps:

Cable Pushdowns (Elbows flared Jay Cutler Style): 300lbs for 8 reps, 4, 3, 3.
    The second set was lighter incorporating the same "double dipping" in the sweet spot of the movement to recruit more fibers. It's like a 1 1/2 rep, but with 2 half reps between a single full rep.

Back Thickness

Machine Rows: 150lbs rest/Pause style...not that much, but to give you an idea a couple months ago I was struggling with 100lbs on this.

Back Width

Lat Pulldowns: 210lbs 6, 3, 3, 2 rest/pause.

No noticeable side effects thus far. My libido is still very high and there is more volume to my ejaculate. The pumps are still VERY nice and last all day. I'm kind of sort of noticing some leaning out effects but not a whole lot at this point. I'm only 3 weeks in and results are coming slowly but surely. Like I said above, I'm noticing a heightened alpha male attitude, and I'm a bit more "moody" at times as I've upped the dosage from 3 to 4 caps. Tomorrow I will weigh myself. I sent some pics to ALRI so hopefully Author will take a look at them and let us know about body size and dosing soon, along with prior androgen use.

Till tomorrow, peace out everyone
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 22

I weighed myself this morning....up 2lbs. I now weigh 232lbs. This was done first thing upone waking in the morning. Now that seems to be a bit more consistent with the Jungle Warfare writeup!! My goal for next week is 234lbs.

So...

Day 1: 220lbs
    Day 10: 230lbs (primarily due to refeeding after a cut...although some was muscle mass gained.)
    Day 22: 232lbs
    Day 29:...???

I'm up 12lbs in body weight, and my strength and libido are way up as well. 2 thumbs up so far. I bet I can gain an average of 2lbs a week.

Daily caloric intake will be just above 4000 kcals.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 23

D/C day of Quads, Hammies, traps, Biceps and Forearms...(I put calves in after cardio).

For a "non-hormonal" product this stuff sure gives some wicked strength gains. Today I loaded up three 45lb plates on a Hammer Strength Preacher Curl and did a rest pause set of a total of 12 reps. I hit 6 reps before hitting failure...then went into my rest/pause reps. All of my lifts are definitely going up.

I decided to add in a rest/pause set of barbell shrugs, followed by another just straight set to failure simply because big traps just look powerful. I also have stuck to not using any wrist straps while shrugging to build up my forearms and grip. Using wrist straps for all those years was a huge mistake. My motto now is if I can't hold onto it, I ain't liftin' it. Needless to say that when I started Jungle Warfare I could barely shrug 250lbs for 10 reps without wrist straps (365lbs with straps). Now I'm shrugging 315lbs without those damn straps and holding that bar for 10 full reps. So I'm almost up to where I was with straps.

Tomorrow will be 30 minutes of cardio, followed by abs and calves. Damn I can't wait to hit the weights again on friday. The biggest thing, like I've said, is that I'm noticing some fantastic strength gains from the Jungle Warfare and it gets me all revved up to get in there and tear it up. I love walkin' out of the gym knowing that I've smashed all my prior records.

No increase in acne to report. No oily skin. I still have that very heightened "alpha-male" feeling and over all I'm just in a good mood. I have however noticed that irritants are intensified just a wee bit!! Some kid working at the movie theatre tried telling me I couldn't bring my home made weight gainer shake into the movies with me yesterday. LOL!! Needless to say he did NOT get his way.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 25

Today was Chest/Delts/Tris/Back...slightly modified doggcrapp style.

My workout consisted of Flat Bench Press for chest (345lbs...6,3,2 Rest/Pause.), Dumbell presses for delts, lying barbell extensions for triceps, and dumbell rows. I simply ran out of fuel to hit back width. That just sucked!!! I've been pushing more weight than I'm use to and I'm starting to feel it. My wrists are still a bit sore from wednesday from the heavy curling and my elbows are slightly tender from all of the heavy pushing. Luckily too I have the weekend off to let my wrists and elbows relax.

If there's one conclusion that I can for sure draw at this point regarding Jungle Warfare is that it gives some really sick strength gains. I also had a guy today totally shocked and he said that I'm looking a lot bigger. The last time he saw me was roughly 3 1/2 weeks ago when I started the Jungle Warfare! I see myself every day, so sometimes it is hard to tell. But I have been getting a lot of compliments lately on the size I've put on.

I missed both of my planned cardio sessions this past week due to unexpected, last minute circumstances that came up. So the plan is to hit cardio on both Saturday and Sunday morning to make up for it. Nothing too heavy, just 30 minutes. I hate missing out on cardio because weighing 232lbs on a 5'10" frame is a lot of weight to carry around for me. Cardio keeps me feeling light and agile.

I can't say however that I have noticed any profound leaning effect from the Jungle Warfare. Maybe it's that the whey protein bloats me to a point that I just can't tell, or maybe it's just my diet right now. This is what I will have had for today and is pretty typical for me...what do you think?

Meal 1: Shake consisting of...
    2 cups non fat milk
    1 cup raw oatmeal
    2 scoop whey protein powder

1/2 powerbar

My workout

Meal 2:PWO shake contains 87g carbs, 70g protein, 6 g fat.

Meal 3
    1 1/2 cups brown rice
    1 can chunk white tuna
    4 oz. chicken

Meal 4: shake consisting of...

2 cups non fat milk
    1 cup raw oatmeal

Meal 5

1 1/2 cups brown Rice
    10 oz chicken
    Veges

Meal 6: Usually a shake

2 cups non fat milk
    1 cup raw oatmeal

There may be a few other items in here throughout the day, but this is a typical meal plan for me and it usually works out to roughly 4000 kcal.

Ok, so saturday and sunday are cardio days with abs and calves. Monday will be Traps, biceps, forearms, quads and hammies.
  25. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.16%

Your diet looks spot on, I read your log almost daily and would add comments, but your log is so complete I really have nothing to add, except this product seems to be kicking serious ass for ya..... rock on
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    Your diet looks spot on, I read your log almost daily and would add comments, but your log is so complete I really have nothing to add, except this product seems to be kicking serious ass for ya..... rock on
    LOL!! Thanks! Maybe I'll just start omitting stuff so that you have comments to add! Glad to hear I'm covering all the bases.

I wasn't quite sure what to think about JW at first, being herbal and all. I honestly didn't expect to get the results that I'm getting so far. I'm very pleased.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%

i'm not sure if the results have to be dramatic.......... i mean since it's not hormonal. with the ph's you'd expect you'd have to get to some very high points, since you know you're gonna lose a chunk of that during pct. but i'd be happy if this product gave me a pound or two/month AND/OR better composition. i mean wouldn't we all be a happy camper if we each gained 8 pounds in 6 months, while looking leaner? i think for the average joe, that more than exceeds expectations....especially if the product is as they say "good for you". but even if it weren't, at least it's not bad for you.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 28

Tomorrow I'm going to weigh myself...LOL!! It's too damn late right now and I've had too much food to provide an accurate figure.

Today in the gym was Traps, Biceps, Forearms, Quads, Hams...all from doggcrapp style training with slight modifications.

Traps: Barbell Shrugs rest/pause, rest for 3 minutes, then perfomed one straight set.
    Quads: Squats on a smith machine...loved it!! 3 straight sets
    Biceps: EZ barbell Curls Rest/Pause, rest for 3 minutes then performed one straight set with X reps.
    Forearms: Reverse curls using an EZ curl bar, 2 sets...1st set rest/pause, the second set a straight set with X reps.
    Hammies: Hammer Strength lying leg curls, rest/pause, 2 sets performed.

This is my workout C, the 3rd in the rotation of Doggcrapp style training so come next week we'll see what kind of strength gains I have made.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Week 4 impressions so far...

Alright, it's been 4 weeks since first begining this product so I thought it would be a good idea to post some thoughts at the end of 4 weeks.

Positives

*Increased Strength.
    *Increased Libido.
    *Increased stamina and performance in the gym.
    *Increases with muscle mass are at this point really starting to show.
    *Better overall attitude...just a general feeling of feeling good.
    *Heightened alpha male attitude.
    *Pumps that last all day...very nice vasodilation effect.

Negatives...if you can really call them that

*A bit of increased acne and oily skin for the first 10 days or so. That subsided however after about 10 days into it.
    *That heightened alpha male attitude I mentioned above...yeah, it'll make you a little more irritable at times!

So far this is a solid product. The problem that I am seeing is that some people are expecting Superdrol/Ergomax/PheraPlex style gains that are rapid and immediate. That's not the case with Jungle Warfare. The results really don't start to come through until about 2 weeks in....that's about when you I at least began to notice some significant changes. I think the biggest effects that I noticed within the first 2 weeks was an increased pump (very reminiscent of ActivaTE as they both bind SHBG), increases in libido, and increases in strength and stamina starting to occur. It takes 10-14 days or so from what I've noticed for the AI to lower your estrogen levels low enough and escalate your testosterone levels high enough in return before your body is in a significantly more capable state of building muscle mass. Therefore, I think that at the time the first bottle is empty is when users will really be at their peak for experiencing the effects of Jungle Warfare. Weeks 3 and 4 have been HUGE for me. Not to mention the effects of the AR agonist which at this point I really couldn't gauge.

I think that a product like this is best run for 8 or more weeks to truly gauge its effectiveness because I am now at a point where I feel like I am fully experiencing ALL of the benefits of Jungle Warfare. Granted I have a history of androgen use with 3 Ergomax cycles run in the last year so users of JW who haven't used androgens will more than likely experience results greater than mine. But I'm pretty damn impressed so far to say the least and if it's kicking this much ass at 4 weeks in I can only imagine where I'll be in another 4 weeks...with a solid diet and workout plan of course.
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thats all great news Now get your booty to bed! Why are you still up???? Sheeeeesh give them muscles some rest

Im starting JW in 2 weeks at my own risk of course.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.94%

great log, great numbers, great gains, great lifts....Great thread. Im gonna get me some JW lets see how your next 4 weeks go first tho, thanks for posting this thread.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 29

I weighed myself this morning....up 3lbs. I now weigh 235lbs. This was done first thing upone waking in the morning. My goal for next week is 237lbs.

So...

Day 10: 230lbs (primarily due to refeeding/glycogen storage after a cut...although some was muscle mass gained.)
    Day 29: 235lbs
    Day 36:....?
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

And hey, out of curiosity, why did you decide to throw Jungle Warfare into the mix? I understand how it works in males, but what has ALRI told you about its effects on women and the pathways by which it works in women? I can see how the AR agonist is still going to have a profound effect on your androgen receptors, I can see how the inhibition of SHBG will free up the testosterone you're producing, and I can see the benefit of lower estrogen levels...but how is testosterone suppose to be increased? I'm very curious!! I eat up all the physiology I can get!

I believe I read somewhere the SHBG also binds with estrogen and can therefore increase the amount of estrogen that is rendered "free". Has Author discussed this with you or will the AI in the JW keep the estrogen levels low enough that it won't be an issue? I ask because women characteristically have a higher level of estrogen than men.

In answer to your question in my log : Ummmmmmm I am taking it at my own risk, However, Raven did use JW with favorable results and with no masculinizing effects. I really dont know the path that it works honestly, and have not asked Author. Im assuming it will raise my testosterone level and thus will help me build some muscle, Im not sure what it might do to my estrogen, but I doubt it will raise it. Im also interested in the effects of increased libido I hear about, as right now my hubby ( viperspit) is chasing me around the house all night!! He is taking JW as well lol, I will probably try it for 8 weeks. And I do not think I need PCT, as any estrogen is welcomed after using JW. Heck wish I had a better answer for ya This is the strongest thing I would ever condsider using as a female. I know Author said that it has been tested on a few females, with good results but they have not tested it enough to really market it for use for females. Im sort of a risk taker by nature, so Ill take one day at a time and I am in contact with Author and Raven and the whole ALRI team if I need any help so I feel confident at this point.

Also, Thank you for the wonderful comments on my log, you made me smile really big!!!!!!!!!!

FnF
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 30

blah...double post. See below!!
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 30

Let me just start out by saying "I hate gym music." I didn't have my head phones with me this morning and damn it, I can't ****ing stand trying to workout to slow-ass R&B music, coffee shop wanna be jazzy/piano rock, and that crappy-ass rock music that sounds like it came off a TV add for one of the WB's hit series like Dawson's Creek or whatever. I just don't understand how a gym can play slow music for its members. And at my gym, it's always the girls at the front desk that play that crap...not trying to be sexest, just stating an observed fact. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr!!!!!! Can anybody tell how ****ing adgitated I am right now!!! LOL!!!! Ok, just had to rant and I'm feeling better

Now, down to business. Aside from the lovely music in the gym today that made it very difficult to be focused and intense, I smashed all my records. Today's workout went like this.

slightly modified Doggcrapp style: Chest/Tris/Back/Delts

Chest:

Incline Press: 335lbs for 8 to failure, then continued through Rest/Pause. Up 20lbs and down 2 reps from last week's 315 for 9.

Triceps:

Close Grips on a Smith machine at an incline...I think 225lbs rest/pause style.
    Followed by a straight set of one-arm reverse grip cable pushdowns (Is there a shorter name for this exercise!! Sheeesh!).

Back (Width)

Reverse Grip pulldowns (hands shoulder width apart): I started with 170 and nailed 13 reps...totally not expected as last week I did 170 for 6. So after the 13 I kicked up the weight to 180lbs, pulled for 6,4,4,3 rest/pause.
    Then, just for fun after resting for 3 minutes I did a straight set of 200lbs for 6. So, in one DC cycle from workout A, through B and C and then back to workout A which was today, I went from using 160lbs to nearly 200lbs on this exercise. Nice slow movements, no jerking. Not to shabby. An effect of DC style training or JW...probably both IMO.

Back (Thickness)

Deadlifts done on a Rack: 315lbs for 8....still working on that grip!

Delts
    Upright Rows on a smith machine: Last week's weight of 185 was a bit too "uncontrolled" for me even though I got 6 reps...it was the 2nd exercise in my workout last week. I've seen people seriously mess their shoulders up with this exercise so I checked my ego at the rack before stepping in and dropped the weight to 165lbs....which was much better. I did this for I believe 6 reps to failure, then 4,4,3 rest/pause and this time it was the LAST exercise in my workout.

So overall, the strength gains just keep on comin'!! Pumps are still fantastic in the gym too from the Jungle Warfare.

Oh, and I've readjusted my calories per my new weight. Here's how I calculate it.

235lbs * 15= 3525 + 500cals above maint = 4025 kcals total each day to gain weight.

Oh, and for those are concerned about libido issues with using AI's, my libido is still very high. I had some issues with ATD lowering my estrogen levels too low and well, that just sucked as my libido tanked. But I'm having no such problem with the AI in Jungle Warfare. It is keeping estrogen at just the right level to leave me horny as hell all day long!....huh huh huh...I said "Long"..huh huh huh! A little classic Beavis and Butthead for you younger ones who don't get the joke
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

I hear you about the gym music bro. That crap drives me nuts! Headphones are a must!
    Good log by the way.
    I'm on day 5 of JW myself. The only thing i've noticed so far are some moderate headaches.
    Keep us posted!
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

You know when you are wearing your ear buds, working out and minding your own business........all is going cool.....and then some nimrod comes up and starts talking, all you see is lips moving, Try this, when your done with your set, spurt out some japanese sounding words and then people leave you alone!!!!!!
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 10: 230lbs (primarily due to refeeding/glycogen storage after a cut...although some was muscle mass gained.)
    Day 29: 235lbs
    Day 36:....?
    To Everyone interested in MY Weight Gain

So I've been thinking, and I'll be able to say this with greater confidence next week and each week thereafter, but my gains have for the most part been pretty consistent...2-3lbs each week.

A good deal of what was seen up till Day 22 was due to a refeed and simple glycogen replenishment from the recent Venom cut. But if I'm consistenly gaining 2-3lbs a week and I've been on it for 4 weeks now...let's see....in 4 weeks I've gained a total of 15lbs, 8lbs of which is muscle (2lbs each week * 4 weeks = 8 lbs), 7lbs from the glycogen replenishment. 8lbs of muslce in 4 weeks from a non-hormonal product...yeah, I'm really digging this stuff And next week if I'm up at 237-238lbs, that will strengthen this claim even more.

LOL!! I gotta go eat!

FitnFirm

LOL!!! That was some funny stuff!! I'll have to spout off in my make-shift japanese voice impression next time somebody approaches me during the middle of a set!! I was dying laughing just imaging that!

Here's the thing. I love getting know the people that are the gym that I workout next to every day. I enjoy creating some sense of comaraderie among those I see every day and I enjoy talking a little bit of shiat to everyone in there and in return getting shiat from people back. But at the same time I go there to workout. Not to have a conversation between sets. Between sets I'm gasping for air and I'm recentering myself the next set.

I enjoy meeting new people there to. Sometimes however there are innocent questions asked like "how do you get your arms so big, or how do you get so big" that on the surface seem like a simple question with a simple answer. But it's a loaded question. It's an answer that requires an explanation of both diet and training principles and it's never as simple of an answer as it seems. I wouldn't mind answering it, but my experience is that people don't want the "true" answer to their questions. They want the quick and easy answer that reveals the long lost secret underground exercise that only I know of, and of course the magic supplement that I'm taking that is doing it all for me.

There's a time and a place for everything and both during and between sets is not the time.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 32

I had to cut my workout short on Friday....just running short on time as I went and had blood work done as part of my physical checkup at the Dr.'s office. I didn't anticipate posting bloodwork at all as when this log started I didn't have health insurance (being a college student and all). But now I have health insurance through my wife. I'll have Total and Free test levels to post up on Monday, as well as TSH, LH, FSH, and cholesterol. Granted I don't have a baseline to compare to, but still, thought it would be interesting.

Diet

4000+ kcal every day

Today's workout

This is the shortened DC workout. I was pissed because I just didn't have time to get it all in, but in the grant scheme of things, or even 4 weeks from now, is it really gonna matter that I miss a couple exercises? NO.

Traps
    Dumbell Shrugs: 120lb dumbells....12,4,4,2 rest/pause
    Then another set with the 130lb dumbells and I got 4 reps. Funny thing is that I forgot my lifting gloves today so aside from not having the strongest grip yet, the sweat on my bare hands didn't help either.

Biceps
    Dumbell Hammer Curls: Today 75lb Dumbells. 8,5,3,3 Last Week: 70lb dumbells for 8 reps I believe...so a pretty nice strength gain there.
    Set 2: 60lb Dumbells. 12 straight reps, followed by 3 X-reps

Forearms
    One-arm reverse cable curls: 70lbs...15 reps...last week I hit 70lbs for 6 I believe.
    Dumbell wrist curls: 60lbs...11 reps....my grip was just sucking at this point and especially without any gloves

Abs
    Weighted Ab Machine: The whole stack for 15 reps each. Each rep was done with a "double dip" at the "sweet spot" according to Johnathan Lawson from Iron Man magazine in reference to X-rep training...basically 2 partial reps at the point in the range of motion where the muscle can generate the most force.

I missed out on quads and hammies. No biggy.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Day 34

It was 25 minutes of cardio today, plus 6 sets of abs and 3 sets of the weighted ab machine. I tend to not follow the DC recommendation for calf training only because mine respond so well to a slightly higher number of sets. Why fix it if it isn't broken right? For abs I was able to use the whole stack on the weighted ab machine. With this I love doing 1 1/2's, or double dipping in the sweet spot of the range of motion where I can generate the most force production. This is a killer. Sometimes I'll double dip 2 or 3 times in that part of the range of motion. I would have done more but I ran into 2 old friends that I hadn't seen in over 5 years so I had to stop and chat for a while.

Tomorrow is Chest, Tris, Back, and Delts D/C style baby!! I'm pumped up to throw it up big and see what I weigh on Tuesday!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jungle Warfare Log -ryansm-
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 03:24 PM
  2. Jungle Warfare Log
    By ABSOLUTion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 02:25 AM
  3. Restore & Jungle Warfare log
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67