Melting Point+Basic Cuts (Quest for Abs)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

I think I reduced my calories a little to much in the begining because I was losing the weight a little 2 quickly, but since then I have upped the caloires....I have noticed the cramps the last 2 days have came back up again. Yesterday I took one potassium whihc was getting me by just fine, but I still crampped up badly. Today I took 2 and I have some slight cramping, but nothing unbearable.

Workout: Shoulders

Military Barbell: 105lbs 3x6

Side Lat raises 35lbs 2x6

seated lat raises 2x6

Overall today went well....I lowerde the weight on the military 5 pounds and I finished all 6 reps and no strength has really demisinsed as far as the lat raises go.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You may want to throw some magnesium in at night, are those 90mg tabs of Potas. if they are I would just go to 3 a day, those cramps can really suck! Good to see your hanging on to some strength, I stopped my Mp/Bc cycle for now, just wanted to spend a month with no supps, try to clear my system out and get my diet near perfect. 1Aug it's game time again, unless I'm making good progress.
  3. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.76%

Nice log. Been trying to figure out what I want to take for weightloss after I get my diet pretty much where I want it. MP/BC combo looks promising, but all the cramps everyone is getting keeps me away from buying it(at least right now). Keep up the good work.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

yeah I have upped the potassium intake to 3 tabs a day and it seems to be working pretty good. Good luck when u start back up basso.....Achilles: I wouldn't worry to much about the cramps. I'll admit they get pretty bad, but the potassium takes the cramps away for me and I think if you started off taking the potassium u might not have a problem.

Day: 24

Workout: Triceps

One arm overhead extensions: 30lbs 1x6

Dumbell Kickbacks: 20lbs 1x6

Cable pushdowns- 80lbs 1x6

Tricep extensions- 70lbs 1x6

My weight seems to be staying the same lately, probably because I havent been running as much. Hopefully I can finish these last few weeks off with a bang. I have been busy because I just started a new job, but I have continued to maintain the same lifting schedule, but the cardio has been hard to fit in. After I get caught up wtih some things at home I think I will be able to finish up strong.
  5. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.76%

Quote Originally Posted by want_some_mass
    yeah I have upped the potassium intake to 3 tabs a day and it seems to be working pretty good. Good luck when u start back up basso.....Achilles: I wouldn't worry to much about the cramps. I'll admit they get pretty bad, but the potassium takes the cramps away for me and I think if you started off taking the potassium u might not have a problem.

Day: 24

Workout: Triceps

One arm overhead extensions: 30lbs 1x6

Dumbell Kickbacks: 20lbs 1x6

Cable pushdowns- 80lbs 1x6

Tricep extensions- 70lbs 1x6

My weight seems to be staying the same lately, probably because I havent been running as much. Hopefully I can finish these last few weeks off with a bang. I have been busy because I just started a new job, but I have continued to maintain the same lifting schedule, but the cardio has been hard to fit in. After I get caught up wtih some things at home I think I will be able to finish up strong.

Thanks for replying. I wouldn't worry to much about the scale and your weight. I'd go more off of bf and what you see in the mirror. Do you still feel like you are slimming down when you look at yourself in the mirror?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Yeah achilles I do feel more lean when looking in the mirror and i guess thats the only result i really care about.

Day 25: Pull ups: 50 reps

Barbell Row: 105lbs 1x6

Lat Pulldowns: 90lbs 1x6

Dumbell Row 60lbs 1x6

Biceps: Alternating Dumbell Curls 40lbs 1x6

Straight Bar Curls 90lbs 1x6

Day 26: Day off

Day 27: Bench 220lbs 3x6

Incline Dumbell Bench 60lbs 2x6

Flat Bench 60lbs 1x6

Traps: Barbell Shurgs 175lbs 3x6

Overall today was one of my better recent workouts.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.85%

the one thing that helped for me with the cramps was taurine. i tried taking a lot of mag and potassium, but it just didn't do the trick. about 5g of taurine a day is where it's at
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Well I took my last dose of melting point after my last post and my total weighloss was 5lbs so I got down to 168. I did have a wierd side effect afterwards though. The next day after I stopped taking melting point I felt a little sore so I took the pottassium tabs, but it didnt help. By the end of the night it was hard to even make it up the stairs. It was by far the worst I have ever cramped up. I even had trouble sleeping at night. The next morning I was still cramping slightly, but it went away towards the end of the night so everything seems fine now.

Overall I would give this supplement a B+. The only thing keeping it from an A- is the cramps. I lost five pounds pretty quickly the first couple weeks of the cycle, but towards the end I wasn't able to fit cardio in, thats why I think the weightloss slowed down the last couple weeks. As far as cramping goes if anyone is thinking about taking this supplement if you notice that you are still cramping after taking all the recommended supps I would just stop taking the pills for a few days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Melting Point/Basic Cuts
    By AM07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:17 AM
  2. Melting Point/Basic Cuts stack
    By AM07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 06:48 PM
  3. cAMPH, powerFULL, melting point, basic cuts
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10