Raven's Jungle Warfare Log

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
I thought a woman's log for Jungle Warfare might be a cool thing to compare. So many of you guys have posted really good logs for this product.... Thankyou

So I will be starting Jungle warfare today.1 cap 3 times a day. I will also be using the tri lean system of course.

Author and I will be training M, T, off wed. Th, F and off on the weekends.

I am 5"9 and 177 lbs.(Hey cut me some slack...I am German!!!

So I will be back tomorrow ( we are training chest and biceps tonight)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are a big girl.:thumbsup: (Please take as compliment.)

You better not skew the results because you work for the company!!!

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh I get that all the time!!!! No skewing here dude:) One thing about me is I am brutally honest. This is both good and bad lol

You are a big girl.:thumbsup: (Please take as compliment.)

You better not skew the results because you work for the company!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought Jungle Warfare was not for girls!!!! Somebody is trying to trick me, LOL I guess you can be the lab rat for us Raven :):woohoo:

Will be keeping a watchful eye :) Bring on the pics!!!!!! :D:chick:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha you are funny. Naw we just never did test it on women. Thats all. Just call me Lab Rat #1.....Hey if all goes well, lets butter big Mike up into implenting Jungle warfare into your next protocol. !!!!

Yah I am gonna do pics, but I am really gonna have to work hard on coming close to you!!! You look hot sister!!!

I thought Jungle Warfare was not for girls!!!! Somebody is trying to trick me, LOL I guess you can be the lab rat for us Raven :):woohoo:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Great, that's really interesting. Will keep an eye on it !

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm very interested to see if this has any impact on libido in women as well.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Please post your starting lean mass and % BF.
Before and after pix would be a plus, but it's so difficult to get photos that do anybody justice. Photos tend to flatten people out, especially if they have light skin.
Please post your diet and workout routine as well.
I'm very interested in this log. Subscribed!

-Tinytoad

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha you are funny. Naw we just never did test it on women. Thats all. Just call me Lab Rat #1.....Hey if all goes well, lets butter big Mike up into implenting Jungle warfare into your next protocol. !!!!

Yah I am gonna do pics, but I am really gonna have to work hard on coming close to you!!! You look hot sister!!!

Hmmmmmmmm, Sounds like a plan! I aint scared of Nuttin Honey :) Remember the pics are just the starting point, the best ones will be after Jungle Warfare :) I know Author will work your tail off :D and NO :burger: for you!!!!!:rofl:

size

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck Raven. I look forward to reading about your progress.
What sort of routine do you and Author follow?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I am def looking at this one, as I love it...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck raven :chick:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Chicks on JW? What's next? :D I'll be doing FnF, err I mean JW in the near future compliments of big Michael :woohoo:

good luck with this, I'll be watching you

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - isn't this a bit biased log????

It's like me logging OraTropin....

:icon_lol:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
ilol yah i guess it would be huh

I am doing it purely for the comparison since it was not tested on any females.

Well - isn't this a bit biased log????

It's like me logging OraTropin....

:icon_lol:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Okay so this is what yesterday looked like

Diet

bowl of special k cereal and one scoop vanilla lipolytic whey protein in water. Used this as "milk " for my cereal.

another shake around 10 thirty

6 oz chicken plus green veggies. for lunch

around 2 another protein shake. I usually do around 5 oz of water with my shakes( i do not like them too watery....this thickens them up a bit)

worked out around 4 thirty. Ok I lied me Author and Mike did back and traps yesterday.

We started out on partial dead lifts in the power rack. I did 5 sets of 135 lbs for 10 reps.

Pulldowns 5 sets 110 x 8

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
110 x 8
155 x6
155 x 8
155 x 6

Seated rows.

5 sets 110 x 8 for all 5

dumbell trap - shrugs

55 lbs 5 sets x 8

had another shake right after workout
4 egg whites 2 pieces of wheat toast for dinner

I took 3 Jungle warfare morning noon night.
2 venom in the morning
3 thyrogen x morning noon night
4 special tactics 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.
2 venom lean dreams before bed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Raven,
I will be following this thread closely. My girlfriend is interested in using this product possibly as well. What are your possible fears (if any) for a female using this product?Enhanced libido aside. Ahem. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What is lipolytic whey???

Is that a new ALRI product???

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Yep it is a fat burning whey protein. It has OEA init which is a stim free fat burning agent not to mention it tastes awesome

What is lipolytic whey???

Is that a new ALRI product???

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
A fat burning protein powder? What will you guys think of next? :D

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Whats going on L? Very interested in seeing your results on this, as the girlfriend has been wondering how she would respond to this for a while now....

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Whats going on L? Very interested in seeing your results on this, as the girlfriend has been wondering how she would respond to this for a while now....

Hey Big Max

I think this was Authors way of shutting me up lol Check your email

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bud

I dont really have any fears... I am a total guinea pig. Anytime Author does a new product I always volunteer to be a lab rat, sometimes he says yes and sometimes he says no. Which is good because half the time I dont even ask what the product is lol. JW is not a pro hormone, so I dont anticipate masculinizing effects that PHS give. So I am going into this pretty interested myself. I have read a ton of the guys logs and I hope I do as well.

Hey Raven,
I will be following this thread closely. My girlfriend is interested in using this product possibly as well. What are your possible fears (if any) for a female using this product?Enhanced libido aside. Ahem. :)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
!

OK this morning i weighed in at 173. I am always amazed what the body can do when you tighten up your diet a bit. Due to heavy work loads I have really half assed my training and diet as of late. Ok yah and the Venom may have worked a little too lol. I mean really who the hell can eat on Venom? I love this stuff. Stacking the tri lean with the Thyrogen x has made my skin warm all day long. It is a trip.

We did chest and biceps last night
10 sets of flatbench 135lbs x 6 with about a minute rest in between sets. We were smoking.. Endurance wise I felt great. I had no problem finishing my sets although very fatigued afterwards.

6 sets of cable rows @ 30 lbs again felt very good endurance

Preacher curl-bar & preacher curl machine.
Supersets- 6 sets 4 to 6 reps 40 lbs. My biceps are killing me l

Abs - hanging rope pull downs. --sets: until you puke

My diet was special K and lypolytic whey protein vanilla( as milk ) 2 venom 3.0/1 jungle warfare/2 special tactics/ 1 tx
10 thirty am - 1 scoop lypolytic protein shake 5oz water
noonish:I can of chicken breast 1 piece of wheat bread

2pm another protein shake 1scoop 5 oz water 1 tx/2vst1jw
worked out 4:30 -another shake 1 scoop 5 oz of water immediately after. 6 oz chicken breast and small cup of pasta for dinner.- 1 tx 2 lean dreams and 1 jw

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: !

OK this morning i weighed in at 173. I am always amazed what the body can do when you tighten up your diet a bit. Due to heavy work loads I have really half assed my training and diet as of late. Ok yah and the Venom may have worked a little too lol. I mean really who the hell can eat on Venom? I love this stuff. Stacking the tri lean with the Thyrogen x has made my skin warm all day long. It is a trip.

We did chest and biceps last night
10 sets of flatbench 135lbs x 6 with about a minute rest in between sets. We were smoking.. Endurance wise I felt great. I had no problem finishing my sets although very fatigued afterwards.

6 sets of cable rows @ 30 lbs again felt very good endurance

Preacher curl-bar & preacher curl machine.
Supersets- 6 sets 4 to 6 reps 40 lbs. My biceps are killing me l

Abs - hanging rope pull downs. --sets: until you puke

My diet was special K and lypolytic whey protein vanilla( as milk ) 2 venom 3.0/1 jungle warfare/2 special tactics/ 1 tx
10 thirty am - 1 scoop lypolytic protein shake 5oz water
noonish:I can of chicken breast 1 piece of wheat bread

2pm another protein shake 1scoop 5 oz water 1 tx/2vst1jw
worked out 4:30 -another shake 1 scoop 5 oz of water immediately after. 6 oz chicken breast and small cup of pasta for dinner.- 1 tx 2 lean dreams and 1 jw

A baby bird couldnt live on those calories, :icon_lol: Eat some food girl!!!!!!!!

I have to force feed while taking Hyperdrive and ST, it sorta like giving a baby peas, you chew it and then swallow with water, so not hungry.

Good bench numbers Raven! Im thinking I have a weak chest. Im having problems getting much weight past 65 on bench, But everyone has their strong and weak areas.

BTW, I lived in Germany for 3 years, Manheim, Weisbaden, Loved it!!!!!! Great beer and food and shopping :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up! Nice gains so far. How would you rate it ?(on 1-10)

rayballs03

Awards
Yep it is a fat burning whey protein. It has OEA init which is a stim free fat burning agent not to mention it tastes awesome
Got to try their Strawberry Lipo Whey and yes it tasts like a Nestles Strawberry Quick-Yum Yum...

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Got to try their Strawberry Lipo Whey and yes it tasts like a Nestles Strawberry Quick-Yum Yum...
Ya know I normally dont like strawberry but that was screaming!!! Also a note of interest. The non stim ingredient OEA is also in Venom Special Tactics and thats one of the things that makes it most effective

Author L. Rea

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Actually we have tested Jungle Warfare on females but at this time I am not convinced we can market as such simply because we have not done so to our satisfaction yet. We have run 4, 6 and 8 week protocols with a dozen women (we seem to have quite a number of them here...which is good) all with good results.

Michael isn't holding out on you FitnFirm, he is like the rest of us in that he offers information based upon facts he knows rather than guessing and hoping it all works out at the end. Gotta love that, huh?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually we have tested Jungle Warfare on females but at this time I am not convinced we can market as such simply because we have not done so to our satisfaction yet. We have run 4, 6 and 8 week protocols with a dozen women (we seem to have quite a number of them here...which is good) all with good results.

Michael isn't holding out on you FitnFirm, he is like the rest of us in that he offers information based upon facts he knows rather than guessing and hoping it all works out at the end. Gotta love that, huh?

Did I win the lottery or something?? I have Author L. Rea replying to me??? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yes, Michael always wants the best for his clients, and he does not take chances for sure, Im just one of those risk takers sorta say :) There seems to be so many products out there to help men grow muscle but few to none for woman, legal ones that is.

I am very curios as to how Raven will do on the Jungle Warfare and will be following along :)

Thanks Author for your feedback :)

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Re: !

FnF,
Your metabolism must be through the roof! Send some metabolism my way.

I'm twice your size, and eat about as much as you, just to maintain my weight.
You remind me of my wife... able to pound a pint of HagenDaz each night, and still keep her weight down to 125. She's 5'8, btw.

Do whatever works. Everybody is different.

-Tinytoad

PS... new PR today with leg press --855, and that was my 3rd set. 'makin progress. Every day, in every way...

A baby bird couldnt live on those calories, :icon_lol: Eat some food girl!!!!!!!!

I have to force feed while taking Hyperdrive and ST, it sorta like giving a baby peas, you chew it and then swallow with water, so not hungry.

Good bench numbers Raven! Im thinking I have a weak chest. Im having problems getting much weight past 65 on bench, But everyone has their strong and weak areas.

BTW, I lived in Germany for 3 years, Manheim, Weisbaden, Loved it!!!!!! Great beer and food and shopping :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Why haven't I seen this lipolytic whey in any stores???
Or heard anything about it???

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Yep..... thats us being "shady" again lol just kidding. Actually Author originally had it run for his own personal supply and of course he lets his stash snag sometoo, and it was so good we started ragging him to put a label on it so he did.

Because there is a conspiracy to keep it from you :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Pretty original idea. Fat burning whey is convenient, and you dont always forget to take those fat burners.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a great idea (meaning the lipolytic whey).

Tell Nutraplanet to pick this stuff up.
I'ma see if I can get my Mom to try it.
I'd be able to update her weight weekly.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a great idea (meaning the lipolytic whey).

Tell Nutraplanet to pick this stuff up.
I'ma see if I can get my Mom to try it.
I'd be able to update her weight weekly.
Mega bump for both of those. I feel guilty anytime I order from anyone else but NP, and wow, I'd love to beta test my very atheletic family on this one too! :food:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is awesome!!!!! Sam is the man. I shot him an email. Will letcha know. Also ...reporting in: Yesterday was off from training. You guys were right I definately need to eat more:) weight is 172. felt like crap from too low of calories. Today we trained legs. I felt like puking....but then again I always feel like puking when I train legs with ALR. We did 6 sets of squats.

135 x 6 for all six

Leg ext 6 sets @95lbsx6

same on leg curls.

calf raises 5 sets of 10 230lbs.

and of course our leg equip at our gym is upstairs.. Who the hell does that? It is complete torture trying to walk down stairs after a hectic leg work out.

I am start ing to feel little burst of energy during my lifts and my libido appears elevated even after a freaking hard leg day.
Then again maybe I am just a horn dog today :) Lets see if it continues

I will have " before pictures" downloaded tomorrow. Alls I can say is " yUK" and yes Raven needs to lose some body fatl!!!!!

Mega bump for both of those. I feel guilty anytime I order from anyone else but NP, and wow, I'd love to beta test my very atheletic family on this one too! :food:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
and of course our leg equip at our gym is upstairs.. Who the hell does that? It is complete torture trying to walk down stairs after a hectic leg work out.
I hear ya, our gym Lifetime Fitness has all the weight equipment upstairs. FnF and I hobble down the stairs like (2) rehab people afterwards :D

Interesting log, keep at it! We need pics :chick:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Raven,

Im glad you will be eating more food!!! We wouldnt want your metabolism to slow down, Gotta have muscle food :) I just made muscle pancakes for tomorrow's breakfast, OMG are they good :) I find that the more I lift, the bigger my appetite gets, so that means im growing :)

Please tell Author for me that my new true love is "Primed" It is the best NO Ive ever used, Im actually suprised at how big the muscles swell on it, its freaky!!!!!!

The more I learn about ALRI products and use them, I can see that someone put alot of careful thought into the consumer and what would make the consumer happy, and of course seeing results. Its funny your products actually do what they say they will do???? GO figure!!!!!!!!