Raven's Jungle Warfare Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Raven's Jungle Warfare Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Re: !

FnF,
    Your metabolism must be through the roof! Send some metabolism my way.

I'm twice your size, and eat about as much as you, just to maintain my weight.
    You remind me of my wife... able to pound a pint of HagenDaz each night, and still keep her weight down to 125. She's 5'8, btw.

Do whatever works. Everybody is different.

-Tinytoad

PS... new PR today with leg press --855, and that was my 3rd set. 'makin progress. Every day, in every way...

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    A baby bird couldnt live on those calories, Eat some food girl!!!!!!!!

I have to force feed while taking Hyperdrive and ST, it sorta like giving a baby peas, you chew it and then swallow with water, so not hungry.

Good bench numbers Raven! Im thinking I have a weak chest. Im having problems getting much weight past 65 on bench, But everyone has their strong and weak areas.

BTW, I lived in Germany for 3 years, Manheim, Weisbaden, Loved it!!!!!! Great beer and food and shopping

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Why haven't I seen this lipolytic whey in any stores???
    Or heard anything about it???
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Why haven't I seen this lipolytic whey in any stores???
    Or heard anything about it???
    Because there is a conspiracy to keep it from you
    •   

4. ALRI

Yep..... thats us being "shady" again lol just kidding. Actually Author originally had it run for his own personal supply and of course he lets his stash snag sometoo, and it was so good we started ragging him to put a label on it so he did.

Because there is a conspiracy to keep it from you
  5. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Pretty original idea. Fat burning whey is convenient, and you dont always forget to take those fat burners.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I think it's a great idea (meaning the lipolytic whey).

Tell Nutraplanet to pick this stuff up.
    I'ma see if I can get my Mom to try it.
    I'd be able to update her weight weekly.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I think it's a great idea (meaning the lipolytic whey).

Tell Nutraplanet to pick this stuff up.
    I'ma see if I can get my Mom to try it.
    I'd be able to update her weight weekly.
    Mega bump for both of those. I feel guilty anytime I order from anyone else but NP, and wow, I'd love to beta test my very atheletic family on this one too!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  8. ALRI

Nutraplanet is awesome!!!!! Sam is the man. I shot him an email. Will letcha know. Also ...reporting in: Yesterday was off from training. You guys were right I definately need to eat more weight is 172. felt like crap from too low of calories. Today we trained legs. I felt like puking....but then again I always feel like puking when I train legs with ALR. We did 6 sets of squats.

135 x 6 for all six

Leg ext 6 sets @95lbsx6

same on leg curls.

calf raises 5 sets of 10 230lbs.

and of course our leg equip at our gym is upstairs.. Who the hell does that? It is complete torture trying to walk down stairs after a hectic leg work out.

I am start ing to feel little burst of energy during my lifts and my libido appears elevated even after a freaking hard leg day.
    Then again maybe I am just a horn dog today Lets see if it continues

I will have " before pictures" downloaded tomorrow. Alls I can say is " yUK" and yes Raven needs to lose some body fatl!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Mega bump for both of those. I feel guilty anytime I order from anyone else but NP, and wow, I'd love to beta test my very atheletic family on this one too!
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    and of course our leg equip at our gym is upstairs.. Who the hell does that? It is complete torture trying to walk down stairs after a hectic leg work out.
    I hear ya, our gym Lifetime Fitness has all the weight equipment upstairs. FnF and I hobble down the stairs like (2) rehab people afterwards

Interesting log, keep at it! We need pics :chick:
  10. Banned

Raven,

Im glad you will be eating more food!!! We wouldnt want your metabolism to slow down, Gotta have muscle food I just made muscle pancakes for tomorrow's breakfast, OMG are they good I find that the more I lift, the bigger my appetite gets, so that means im growing

Please tell Author for me that my new true love is "Primed" It is the best NO Ive ever used, Im actually suprised at how big the muscles swell on it, its freaky!!!!!!

The more I learn about ALRI products and use them, I can see that someone put alot of careful thought into the consumer and what would make the consumer happy, and of course seeing results. Its funny your products actually do what they say they will do???? GO figure!!!!!!!!
  11. Professional Member

Please tell Author for me that my new true love is "Primed"
    I am a big fan of Primed as well. Really gives me a good boost going to the gym and keeps my intensity high. Watermelon tastes much better than the lemon, if you have not tried the watermelon yet, get it.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I am a big fan of Primed as well. Really gives me a good boost going to the gym and keeps my intensity high. Watermelon tastes much better than the lemon, if you have not tried the watermelon yet, get it.
    Who's got the best deal on it you've seen?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  13. ALRI

Ok here is my back pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  14. ALRI

Front pic -both taken on Monday
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  15. Senior Member

Front pic -both taken on Monday

Looks like you could put a hurtin on some of these guys around here like Motiv8er and JMH

How's that Jungle Warfare treating ya? You'll be benching 200 in no time!
  16. Advanced Member

good luck... curious as to why you have a SIGMA catalogue on your bookshelf.....
    cc
  17. ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    good luck... curious as to why you have a SIGMA catalogue on your bookshelf.....
    cc

I did rep work there
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

She could kick my ass Viper...
  19. Advanced Member

I did rep work there
    Cool. Too bad your tech support sucks!! haha, they havent written me back in 2 weeks.

cc
  20. ALRI

Cool. Too bad your tech support sucks!! haha, they havent written me back in 2 weeks.

cc

????? Ok I 'll bite, whats up?
  21. Advanced Member

????? Ok I 'll bite, whats up?
    bah! no worries, their mmp gelatinase activity assay is giving me some weird results and you would think for 1300$ they would offer some technical assitance at a more expedited rate, is all.
    I had no intention of hijacking your thread... good luck with the rest of your cycle!
    cc
  22. ALRI

bah! no worries, their mmp gelatinase activity assay is giving me some weird results and you would think for 1300$ they would offer some technical assitance at a more expedited rate, is all.
    I had no intention of hijacking your thread... good luck with the rest of your cycle!
    cc

No worries to you my friend. Just curious. Last night I trained shoulders and tris with author. We did shoulder press on the smith machine. I did 6 sets with a 45 lb plate on each side for 8 reps. Felt pretty strong. Definately will go up next week. My shoulders are my weakest body part to train. Interesting new effect i have felt is when training to failure, right when I think I am gonna run out of gas and die I get quick energy bursts ( then I die lol)

Then did like a bent over up right row with dumbells. Did this for 3 sets at 30 lb dumbbells.

Then did rear delt raises with 25 lbs dumbbells for 3 sets.

Tris- I did push downs @ 95 lbs for 8 reps , 4 sets.

dumbbell cross overs 25lbs each arm 3 sets.

diet- two pieces of wheat toast and two hard boiled eggs.
    protein shake (chocolate) 1 and a half scoops
    I can of albacore tuna and a bowl full of green veggies.
    protein shake( 1 and a half scoops)
    half a shake after work out which is about 5 thirty
    turkey breast brown rice and a salad for dinner.
    half a protein shake before bed.
    So far I have dropped 5 lbs since Monday. I have felt strength increases the last two days of workouts. and my libido is definately up.(Yeehaw)
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Tris- I did push downs @ 95 lbs for 8 reps , 4 sets.
    95 lbs? Are you certain? Is there an extra pulley in the rig, making the weight 1/2 what the pin says it is? Or is it direct, and you're actually doing 95 lbs?

The reason I ask, is that I have pretty decent tricep strength, and I do 100 lb cable pull downs.

Great log. Keep up the good work!!!

-Tinytoad
  24. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD
    95 lbs? Are you certain? Is there an extra pulley in the rig, making the weight 1/2 what the pin says it is? Or is it direct, and you're actually doing 95 lbs?

The reason I ask, is that I have pretty decent tricep strength, and I do 100 lb cable pull downs.

Great log. Keep up the good work!!!

-Tinytoad

Hey TinyToad, I can do 105 pound pushdowns, it depends on what I did before triceps though as to how much strength I have left. I dont find that unusual at all.
  25. ALRI

Hey TinyToad, I can do 105 pound pushdowns, it depends on what I did before triceps though as to how much strength I have left. I dont find that unusual at all.

sing it sister!!! Absolutely true. Triceps also is my strongest body part. Great lift FNF
  26. IBE Representative

Raven, please check your PMs!
    -Jblaze
  27. ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    -Jblaze

Done....now check yours
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    -Jblaze

Stop flirting J
  29. IBE Representative

Stop flirting J
    I can't help it, I love German women!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

The reason I'm asking, is that I work out at several different gyms, and the cable pulldown machines are not set up the same. One gym I'll do my sets at 100 pounds, for example, then the other gym, I'll do my sets at 200 pounds. Am I magically twice as strong at the other gym? No, the machines are set up differently. My trainer didn't realize this, until I pointed it out to him, so I think a lot of people might not realize this. If the bar is moving down one inch, for every inch that the weights are moving up, it's one to one, and the weight you have set, is the weight that your lifting plus some additional force due to the friction of the pulleys, etc.

Another example: Hammer Strength Leg press machine. The sled is at a 45 degree angle. Load up 900 pounds of plates, and are you really pushing 900 pounds of force? No. It's more like 636. But if you asked people at the gym, I'm sure they'd all say it's 900 pounds.

-Tinytoad

sing it sister!!! Absolutely true. Triceps also is my strongest body part. Great lift FNF
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

tis true on the cable weights.... Typically, in between a multi-purpose "jungle gym" type of apparatus, the inside portion where the cable crossover adjustable attachments lie, is where I put on 200 lbs (stack) and add a 25 lb plate to the pin and still knock out 15-20 reps. If I walk around the the outer stack with the back pad, 100 lbs feels heavier than 200 on the inside. For comparative assessment, I use 145 lbs on cambered bar skull crushers for about 12 reps. I will say though that Raven is very strong, for a man or a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD
    The reason I'm asking, is that I work out at several different gyms, and the cable pulldown machines are not set up the same. One gym I'll do my sets at 100 pounds, for example, then the other gym, I'll do my sets at 200 pounds. Am I magically twice as strong at the other gym? No, the machines are set up differently. My trainer didn't realize this, until I pointed it out to him, so I think a lot of people might not realize this. If the bar is moving down one inch, for every inch that the weights are moving up, it's one to one, and the weight you have set, is the weight that your lifting plus some additional force due to the friction of the pulleys, etc.

Another example: Hammer Strength Leg press machine. The sled is at a 45 degree angle. Load up 900 pounds of plates, and are you really pushing 900 pounds of force? No. It's more like 636. But if you asked people at the gym, I'm sure they'd all say it's 900 pounds.

-Tinytoad
  32. ALRI

Ok update: Monday I trained back and traps.

Partial deadlifts:6sets 6 reps 185lbs. Felt very strong.
    Seated rows ( wide) :6 sets 6 reps 80 lbs.
    kneeling bent over rows. 6 sets 8 reps each 50 lb dumbells.

traps:4 sets 55lbs dumbells 6 reps

I am taking in about 1500 cals aday. Cleaned up my diet and of course taking JW 3 times a day along with Venom 2caps in the morning. In one week I have lost an inch and a half off my waste, a half an inch off my chest a quarter off my quads my calves grew an quarter in. So I am very happy at the moment. I definately can feel the strength increase. Libido has heightened quite a bit.
  33. Senior Member

So Raven, are PM's tha way you roll? ...Cuz I sent you an email yesterday or monday.

Carry on...
  34. ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    So Raven, are PM's tha way you roll? ...Cuz I sent you an email yesterday or monday.

Carry on...
    did not receive chief....send it again please
  35. Senior Member

did not receive chief....send it again please
    Done...

Let me know if you don't receive.:bruce3:
  36. Banned

How's the training going Raven? Did you break any equipment yet? Are you benching Author yet? JW is being good to you so far huh!

Have a great weekend!!!!!
  37. ALRI

Sorry for not updating. I had to take a couple of days off because of a old back injury flaring up. My supplementation is still the same, I just needed to give myself a couple of days of rest. I tweaked my back a few years back doing a 315 dead lift (yah I know I am a dumbass and every so often I get spasms. So the moral is I definately dont do 315 deadlifts anylonger!!! Nor do I want to.

Anyways. Back to my log. My back is feeling much better. So tonight we are doing Back of course so I will be driving hard but not stupidly. I am still taking 3 JW morning noon and night. I have not experienced any masculinizing effects at all. Having used PH's in the past, I definately know what these effects are lol. I feel gradual strength increases as well as energy. I am also tightening up everywhere, which is nice. I will report later tonight after our workout with more stats.

How's the training going Raven? Did you break any equipment yet? Are you benching Author yet? JW is being good to you so far huh!

Have a great weekend!!!!!
  38. Banned

Get Author to give you a massage Those are the worst injuries, back!!! ouch!!!!!! Take care of you!!!!!
  39. Banned

Get Author to give you a massage Those are the worst injuries, back!!! ouch!!!!!! Take care of you!!!!!

LOL, Hey Ill tell Author Myself!!! I just found him at the anabolicbeast. Not like he was lost or anything!!!!!

Be careful girl at tonights workout!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jungle Warfare Log -ryansm-
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 01:24 PM
  2. Jungle Warfare Log
    By ABSOLUTion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 12:25 AM
  3. Restore & Jungle Warfare log
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67