X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    dont you love those cheat days when when you can eat like that... on father's day I'm having my pa' over and we wil eat like KINGS. (My fiance' is making banana bread)


    mmmmmm... banana bread
    Dude, that was the best cake I have ever had! So good. The restaurant makes like 20 kinds of cake and serves only desert. So good, makes me want to eat more. But we have to be reasonable. I was not feeling bloated yesterday. I was proud I did not exagerrate. I am soon going in the gym, got my ecdysten, and chewing my whey waiting for 3:15, then You're lucky some make food for you I have to do it all for myself


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Dude, that was the best cake I have ever had! So good. The restaurant makes like 20 kinds of cake and serves only desert. So good, makes me want to eat more. But we have to be reasonable. I was not feeling bloated yesterday. I was proud I did not exagerrate. I am soon going in the gym, got my ecdysten, and chewing my whey waiting for 3:15, then You're lucky some make food for you I have to do it all for myself

    Oh dude, I wish she made food for me...she won't eat what I eat and needless to say I wont eat what she eats, but it's a mutual understanding. She thinks I'm crazy, but I dont hear any complaining when I'm in lean mode (I'm a few months away from that). She says "It's always the same food: chicken breasts, oatmeal, brown rice and beans...whaaa.. don't you get tired of that?".... to that I reply,"It's great, baby, just try it for a month... please" (that way maybe she'll cook for me)... it don't work
    •   
       


  3. LOL. When you're ripped, they never complain. But that's a BBer's life I guess.

  4. That reminds me so much of my girlfriend as well. When she first moved in with me, she started eating alot more similarly to what I do, and as a result dropped 5 pounds of fat without even trying. However, she since reverted to her more typical eating habits (i.e. Sweet tooth) and quickly added 4 of the 5 pounds back on. She really didn't like it when I said that I should just start eating the way she does and get fat for some reason.

  5. Is that avatar your ex-girlfriend? Oh lala. This makes my test levels rise instantly!!!LOL
    •   
       


  6. yeah, my girl prefers yoga and cardio to weight training and I'v been trying for 2 years to ger her to come to the gym and keep a diet similar to mine... losing battle. dont get me wrong, she's got a fantastic body, I just think she would be happier with her fitness results if she weight trained and followed and high protein, low fat and low glycemic lifestyle. We were watching Blade Trinity the other night and she was impressed with Jessica Biel's arms and wanted arms like her. To that I replied, "Better pick up some weights"

  7. Is that avatar your ex-girlfriend? Oh lala. This makes my test levels rise instantly!!!LOL
    LOL - MaxSilver's infamous avatar

  8. That avatar is the nicest ass I have ever seen. Seriously!

  9. DAY 17

    Ok, let's be serious now..I have felt the best pump ever today. I was going, pushin, pushing, and unstoppable quality reps were done today. I feel more focused with the AMP, not too sore with the Purple Wraath, and really pumped with Ecdysten and X-Factor. The cheat meal I had yesterday did not cause any harm at all, I even feel extremely rested and great!
    I did:

    BACK

    Machine rows: Close grip 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Wide-grip pull-downs : 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Wide grip pull-downs behind neck 4 sets 8-10 + 1 set 15 reps low weight

    TRICEPS

    Skull crushers 4 sets 8-10 reps (That felt good!)
    One arm overhead dumbell extension 4 x 8-10 reps
    Hammer bar overhead extension 4 x 8-10 reps

    A little bit of obliques(Side bent and crunches)

    Very proud of this workout, and I just can't wait t'il tomorrow!

  10. I was just wondering.

    Has strength increased? You haven't posted any weights.

    Where has your weight gone?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    I was just wondering.

    Has strength increased? You haven't posted any weights.

    Where has your weight gone?
    The reason I am not posting my weight is that I wanted to recover from the contest first of all, and secondly, I will post it at day 20, 30, 40 because I just feel like variations can be pretty big, even with a strict and consistent diet. I dont post the weights I push as I am not into "the stronger, the better". I am focusing on feeling the pain with pretty low weights. I can post them if you want, but don't be impressed I feel that body composition has started to change though..

  12. DAY 18

    Ok, might as well write this day up

    I did shoulders:
    Barbell pull to chin close grip: 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Barbell press behind neck: 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Barbell Military press seated: 4 sets 8-10 reps


    I felt my lats and triceps this morning as soon as I woke up. Smile on my face appeared immediately Pain tells me "Good job, keep it up

    There was a stupid dumbass at the gym today. He's been training like 3 months, had rough skin on his arms (had a shirt, so I don't know about his back) was buffed, looked like a bloated ballon, and when I left, he said "see you in May!" "Gonna win 1st place with no diet.." I was smiling. I have been training hard for 5 years, all natural, and the guy packed with m1t, probably don't even know what PCT means, (just a guess, can be another pro-hormone) tells me he will beat me just to make me upset? I smiled and didn't say a word. God I would have jumped on him. Amp makes me more stressed in those situations. Maybe x-factor did a little in that, but I had an adrenaline rush combined with anger as he yelled that in the gym, and I never talked to him before. Canada is a great country, but they should tighten up laws for pro-hormone usage. Some stores even put those on the shelves! The sellers are not knowing what they are talking about, and I just hope he will end up with big tits on stage next year Just makes me feel sick. Oh well, I know that I am the winner in this game, as I am proud of what I am and am doing this for myself.

    I dont hate people who help themselves with hormones, but I just feel it makes them jerks who think they know everything, and should train without making others feel bad about themselves.

  13. yeah dude, there are stupid douche bags like that in every gym... don't let him make you angry. I'd bet both of my testicles that he's never stepped foot on stage and mont in may either.. He probably thinks that the people thet witnessed his mongo'esque behavior thought that he was tough, macho, cool, funny... whatever. They were probably thinking the same thing as you were... what a stupid ****ing douche bag!!! You did the right thing by turning the cheek and ignoring him, as hard as I know that was.

  14. It was hard indeed. Thanks for the encouragement I dont need that. I train hard and deserve every gram I put on. I hope his boys shut down on him

  15. Ok. Had an Idea. Want to up the ecdysten to 9 a day. Have 2 bottles and 15 left from it. Opinions will decide. You have the opportunity to tell me what to do

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Just wanted to post diet..

    Here it is:

    Meal 1: 2/3 oats with 8 egg whites and 1 cup cottage
    Meal 2: 3 scoops whey shake
    Meal 3: 2-3 chicken breasts w. Brocolli
    Meal 4: 3 scoops whey shake
    Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese
    Meal 6: (1/2 during 1/2 post)3 scoops whey, Purple Wraath, 2 scoops Gatorade
    Meal 7: (1 1/2h after workout) 2-3 chicken breasts w. Brocolli
    Meal 8: 3 scoops whey, or BSN lean dessert(not now, I am on x-factor)

    That's about it.. Convenient, and easy to make. You can replace the breasts with other choices of lean meat, approx. 8 oz. will do it.

    Good luck

    Just a little constructive criticism. If you just got done with a competition, you need to stop eating like you're 10 weeks out. I think you need to substitute some of that protein for some carbs in order to start growing again. Just my .02

  17. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    Just a little constructive criticism. If you just got done with a competition, you need to stop eating like you're 10 weeks out. I think you need to substitute some of that protein for some carbs in order to start growing again. Just my .02
    Well, I have 140g. carbs, 400 g. protein, and pretty low fat. I will up the calories gradually as I said before. I will up the carbs at day 20 by adding 2 fruits with the shakes. I might also add a cheestring with supper to get a little more fat. I am satisfied with all I eat, and we'll see how it goes, as I find it very easy to gain fat and my metabolism is very slow.

    Thanks for the advice

  18. How much do you weigh? 400g protein might be a bit much if not about 200lbs. I'd also up your fat intake ALOT. Fat is an incredibly important nutrient.

  19. Most of your carbs are from gatorade. And of course you are satisfied with what you eat- You have dieted for weeks to prepare for the show. Your body has adapted to living on high protein and low carbs. Right after a competition you have the biggest potential for a spurt in growth. Don't make the mistake alot of people make and deprive yourself of good carb intake/portion sizes. I can guarantee you that 3 scoops of whey at one time isn't going to good use.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    \I find it very easy to gain fat and my metabolism is very slow.
    In some cases, it is necessary to get a little out of shape in order to make the gains you want. Just keep that in mind.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    Most of your carbs are from gatorade. And of course you are satisfied with what you eat- You have dieted for weeks to prepare for the show. Your body has adapted to living on high protein and low carbs. Right after a competition you have the biggest potential for a spurt in growth. Don't make the mistake alot of people make and deprive yourself of good carb intake/portion sizes. I can guarantee you that 3 scoops of whey at one time isn't going to good use.



    In some cases, it is necessary to get a little out of shape in order to make the gains you want. Just keep that in mind.
    You're right. But it's summer, and I just want to be careful as I know myself, and my level of activity is low. I am sitting on my chair 40 hrs. a week. and go to the gym. I just want to up gradually.. I will adjust the calories in a couple days. I will let you know what I added

  21. DAY 19

    This was an off day. Diet is still strict and consistent. I am extremely sore everywhere and want to sleep. Good night!

  22. Hey man, I just want to let you know that I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything. Just putting in my two cents. I pretty sure you understand that. Bodybuilding is tough for endo's.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    Hey man, I just want to let you know that I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything. Just putting in my two cents. I pretty sure you understand that. Bodybuilding is tough for endo's.
    I understand. Thanks for your comments, as everything counts. I know that some tweaks are to be made. But I am like a scientist, but the rat is me. I am adjusting to what feels the best solution. Tomorrow morning, I will post my weight, and see what I can change. I am thinking of adding cheese, and 2 fruits more a day. I think gradual increase of calories will be better as I dont want to do like Lee priest (Almost impossible to lose fat that fast without illicit substances)

  24. Hey jjohn how's it going man?

    I was just checking our your journal, you know...looking thru it and I had a question:

    How much water a day do you drink? A gallon? Two?

    The reason I ask for this is because I have a buddy who is running a cycle of this X-factor right now and he suffered from minor headaches during the middle of the night and such and he noticed that when he upped his water to two gallons, all of it went away.

    Just wanted to give you the heads up ahead of time if you haven't already done it. I'm sure you know this already though, I wouldn't want to insult your intelligence as a lifter.

    Good journal you got here. I think you should post up some numbers

    I myself am no powerlifter so I can relate when you warn people about not being impressed with numbers. Just a thought...well keep on pushing!

    Take it easy brother. I'll stick around if thats okay with you

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy9
    Hey jjohn how's it going man?

    I was just checking our your journal, you know...looking thru it and I had a question:

    How much water a day do you drink? A gallon? Two?

    The reason I ask for this is because I have a buddy who is running a cycle of this X-factor right now and he suffered from minor headaches during the middle of the night and such and he noticed that when he upped his water to two gallons, all of it went away.

    Just wanted to give you the heads up ahead of time if you haven't already done it. I'm sure you know this already though, I wouldn't want to insult your intelligence as a lifter.

    Good journal you got here. I think you should post up some numbers

    I myself am no powerlifter so I can relate when you warn people about not being impressed with numbers. Just a thought...well keep on pushing!

    Take it easy brother. I'll stick around if thats okay with you
    Thanks for the kind words! I have not suffered from headaches, as I drink a lot of water. I created my own system: Everytime I urinate, I drink 25 sips of water at work(fountain), so this way, I am always hydrated, go often, and don't have to worry about hydration. Thanks for telling me, as I know a lot of people are reading that, and could find the tip very useful. And you stick around, and wherever you want mate
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THE 100 DAY 1250 mg X FACTOR JOURNEY!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 308
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:29 PM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels & X-Factor Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. X-Factor log
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 10:24 PM
  4. M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day)???
    By ShredHead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 11:36 PM
Log in
Log in