X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. yeah, my girl prefers yoga and cardio to weight training and I'v been trying for 2 years to ger her to come to the gym and keep a diet similar to mine... losing battle. dont get me wrong, she's got a fantastic body, I just think she would be happier with her fitness results if she weight trained and followed and high protein, low fat and low glycemic lifestyle. We were watching Blade Trinity the other night and she was impressed with Jessica Biel's arms and wanted arms like her. To that I replied, "Better pick up some weights"

2. Is that avatar your ex-girlfriend? Oh lala. This makes my test levels rise instantly!!!LOL
    LOL - MaxSilver's infamous avatar
    •   

3. That avatar is the nicest ass I have ever seen. Seriously!

4. DAY 17

Ok, let's be serious now..I have felt the best pump ever today. I was going, pushin, pushing, and unstoppable quality reps were done today. I feel more focused with the AMP, not too sore with the Purple Wraath, and really pumped with Ecdysten and X-Factor. The cheat meal I had yesterday did not cause any harm at all, I even feel extremely rested and great!
    I did:

BACK

Machine rows: Close grip 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Wide-grip pull-downs : 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Wide grip pull-downs behind neck 4 sets 8-10 + 1 set 15 reps low weight

TRICEPS

Skull crushers 4 sets 8-10 reps (That felt good!)
    One arm overhead dumbell extension 4 x 8-10 reps
    Hammer bar overhead extension 4 x 8-10 reps

A little bit of obliques(Side bent and crunches)

Very proud of this workout, and I just can't wait t'il tomorrow!

5. I was just wondering.

Has strength increased? You haven't posted any weights.

Where has your weight gone?

6. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    I was just wondering.

Has strength increased? You haven't posted any weights.

Where has your weight gone?
    The reason I am not posting my weight is that I wanted to recover from the contest first of all, and secondly, I will post it at day 20, 30, 40 because I just feel like variations can be pretty big, even with a strict and consistent diet. I dont post the weights I push as I am not into "the stronger, the better". I am focusing on feeling the pain with pretty low weights. I can post them if you want, but don't be impressed I feel that body composition has started to change though..

7. DAY 18

Ok, might as well write this day up

I did shoulders:
    Barbell pull to chin close grip: 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Barbell press behind neck: 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Barbell Military press seated: 4 sets 8-10 reps

I felt my lats and triceps this morning as soon as I woke up. Smile on my face appeared immediately Pain tells me "Good job, keep it up

There was a stupid dumbass at the gym today. He's been training like 3 months, had rough skin on his arms (had a shirt, so I don't know about his back) was buffed, looked like a bloated ballon, and when I left, he said "see you in May!" "Gonna win 1st place with no diet.." I was smiling. I have been training hard for 5 years, all natural, and the guy packed with m1t, probably don't even know what PCT means, (just a guess, can be another pro-hormone) tells me he will beat me just to make me upset? I smiled and didn't say a word. God I would have jumped on him. Amp makes me more stressed in those situations. Maybe x-factor did a little in that, but I had an adrenaline rush combined with anger as he yelled that in the gym, and I never talked to him before. Canada is a great country, but they should tighten up laws for pro-hormone usage. Some stores even put those on the shelves! The sellers are not knowing what they are talking about, and I just hope he will end up with big tits on stage next year Just makes me feel sick. Oh well, I know that I am the winner in this game, as I am proud of what I am and am doing this for myself.

I dont hate people who help themselves with hormones, but I just feel it makes them jerks who think they know everything, and should train without making others feel bad about themselves.

8. yeah dude, there are stupid douche bags like that in every gym... don't let him make you angry. I'd bet both of my testicles that he's never stepped foot on stage and mont in may either.. He probably thinks that the people thet witnessed his mongo'esque behavior thought that he was tough, macho, cool, funny... whatever. They were probably thinking the same thing as you were... what a stupid ****ing douche bag!!! You did the right thing by turning the cheek and ignoring him, as hard as I know that was.

9. It was hard indeed. Thanks for the encouragement I dont need that. I train hard and deserve every gram I put on. I hope his boys shut down on him

10. Ok. Had an Idea. Want to up the ecdysten to 9 a day. Have 2 bottles and 15 left from it. Opinions will decide. You have the opportunity to tell me what to do
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Just wanted to post diet..

Here it is:

Meal 1: 2/3 oats with 8 egg whites and 1 cup cottage
    Meal 2: 3 scoops whey shake
    Meal 3: 2-3 chicken breasts w. Brocolli
    Meal 4: 3 scoops whey shake
    Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese
    Meal 6: (1/2 during 1/2 post)3 scoops whey, Purple Wraath, 2 scoops Gatorade
    Meal 7: (1 1/2h after workout) 2-3 chicken breasts w. Brocolli
    Meal 8: 3 scoops whey, or BSN lean dessert(not now, I am on x-factor)

That's about it.. Convenient, and easy to make. You can replace the breasts with other choices of lean meat, approx. 8 oz. will do it.

Good luck

Just a little constructive criticism. If you just got done with a competition, you need to stop eating like you're 10 weeks out. I think you need to substitute some of that protein for some carbs in order to start growing again. Just my .02

12. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    Just a little constructive criticism. If you just got done with a competition, you need to stop eating like you're 10 weeks out. I think you need to substitute some of that protein for some carbs in order to start growing again. Just my .02
    Well, I have 140g. carbs, 400 g. protein, and pretty low fat. I will up the calories gradually as I said before. I will up the carbs at day 20 by adding 2 fruits with the shakes. I might also add a cheestring with supper to get a little more fat. I am satisfied with all I eat, and we'll see how it goes, as I find it very easy to gain fat and my metabolism is very slow.

Thanks for the advice

13. How much do you weigh? 400g protein might be a bit much if not about 200lbs. I'd also up your fat intake ALOT. Fat is an incredibly important nutrient.

14. Most of your carbs are from gatorade. And of course you are satisfied with what you eat- You have dieted for weeks to prepare for the show. Your body has adapted to living on high protein and low carbs. Right after a competition you have the biggest potential for a spurt in growth. Don't make the mistake alot of people make and deprive yourself of good carb intake/portion sizes. I can guarantee you that 3 scoops of whey at one time isn't going to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    \I find it very easy to gain fat and my metabolism is very slow.
    In some cases, it is necessary to get a little out of shape in order to make the gains you want. Just keep that in mind.

15. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    Most of your carbs are from gatorade. And of course you are satisfied with what you eat- You have dieted for weeks to prepare for the show. Your body has adapted to living on high protein and low carbs. Right after a competition you have the biggest potential for a spurt in growth. Don't make the mistake alot of people make and deprive yourself of good carb intake/portion sizes. I can guarantee you that 3 scoops of whey at one time isn't going to good use.

In some cases, it is necessary to get a little out of shape in order to make the gains you want. Just keep that in mind.
    You're right. But it's summer, and I just want to be careful as I know myself, and my level of activity is low. I am sitting on my chair 40 hrs. a week. and go to the gym. I just want to up gradually.. I will adjust the calories in a couple days. I will let you know what I added

16. DAY 19

This was an off day. Diet is still strict and consistent. I am extremely sore everywhere and want to sleep. Good night!

17. Hey man, I just want to let you know that I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything. Just putting in my two cents. I pretty sure you understand that. Bodybuilding is tough for endo's.

18. Quote Originally Posted by theshocker21
    Hey man, I just want to let you know that I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything. Just putting in my two cents. I pretty sure you understand that. Bodybuilding is tough for endo's.
    I understand. Thanks for your comments, as everything counts. I know that some tweaks are to be made. But I am like a scientist, but the rat is me. I am adjusting to what feels the best solution. Tomorrow morning, I will post my weight, and see what I can change. I am thinking of adding cheese, and 2 fruits more a day. I think gradual increase of calories will be better as I dont want to do like Lee priest (Almost impossible to lose fat that fast without illicit substances)

19. Hey jjohn how's it going man?

I was just checking our your journal, you know...looking thru it and I had a question:

How much water a day do you drink? A gallon? Two?

The reason I ask for this is because I have a buddy who is running a cycle of this X-factor right now and he suffered from minor headaches during the middle of the night and such and he noticed that when he upped his water to two gallons, all of it went away.

Just wanted to give you the heads up ahead of time if you haven't already done it. I'm sure you know this already though, I wouldn't want to insult your intelligence as a lifter.

Good journal you got here. I think you should post up some numbers

I myself am no powerlifter so I can relate when you warn people about not being impressed with numbers. Just a thought...well keep on pushing!

Take it easy brother. I'll stick around if thats okay with you

20. Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy9
    Hey jjohn how's it going man?

I was just checking our your journal, you know...looking thru it and I had a question:

How much water a day do you drink? A gallon? Two?

The reason I ask for this is because I have a buddy who is running a cycle of this X-factor right now and he suffered from minor headaches during the middle of the night and such and he noticed that when he upped his water to two gallons, all of it went away.

Just wanted to give you the heads up ahead of time if you haven't already done it. I'm sure you know this already though, I wouldn't want to insult your intelligence as a lifter.

Good journal you got here. I think you should post up some numbers

I myself am no powerlifter so I can relate when you warn people about not being impressed with numbers. Just a thought...well keep on pushing!

Take it easy brother. I'll stick around if thats okay with you
    Thanks for the kind words! I have not suffered from headaches, as I drink a lot of water. I created my own system: Everytime I urinate, I drink 25 sips of water at work(fountain), so this way, I am always hydrated, go often, and don't have to worry about hydration. Thanks for telling me, as I know a lot of people are reading that, and could find the tip very useful. And you stick around, and wherever you want mate

21. DAY 20

Okay, here we are, sitting here, in the middle of x-factor's cycle, all the best to come. I also decided to stay with 6 ecdysten, and switch to 9 as soon as x-factor is done to see if it helps. Thanks to everyone's tips about nutrition. I did some groceries(Again! 3rd time this week ) And I will add the following: 1 banana, 1 apple, 2 cheestrings, and oatmeal will be 1 cup instead of 2/3 cup. I just needed more carbs and fat probably, but I was not punished at all by what I did in the past 20 days, as I stayed pretty lean, and want to stay that way. I will do this for the next 20 days, and will see how it goes. Tomorrow morning will be on the scale. Promise. I forgot this morning

22. jjohn, doing a good job, bro!!! keep up the good work

23. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    jjohn, doing a good job, bro!!! keep up the good work
    Thanks! I do my best. I hopped on the scale this morning, and saw that I am 178.2 lbs. Almost up one pound. I definetly see better definition and very good pumps. I also have very oily skin about 45 minutes after I take it. So its doing it's thing

24. DAY 21

Today was a very good day and felt an awesome pump and pain in chest, forearms, and abs.

I did

Bench press 135, 135, 135, 115. 4 sets 8-10
    Incline dumbell press 40. 40, 40, 40 4 sets 8-10
    Machine flys 115, 115, 115, 115 4 sets 8-10
    Decline dumbell press 45, 45, 45, 45 4 sets 6

Sitting forearms barbell 35, 35, 35 3 sets 25
    Standing forearms barbell 40, 40, 40 3 sets 25

Leg raises 2 sets 30
    Machine crunches 2 sets 40

I am feeling full now because of the appetite suppresion of AMP. As soon as I start to eat, I get hungry again . I will try to eat that supper and not puke it
    I am burned right now, got shakes a little from AMP, and feeling great about what has been accomplished so far. I really hope you guys enjoy reading this as it helps me stay on track

25. Thought this would be helpful to give an idea..

26. Your diet is a bit better. However, I'm not a big fan of soy. Because of Phytoestrogens.

27. X-Factor and ecdysterone is a decent stack. I did Anagen with XF and was quite please. If Ecdysten is indeed some ultra quality ecdy extract, then the results must be great.

BTW, this is an awesome log. Heh, I tried to use Fitday once... to complicated for me.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

28. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    X-Factor and ecdysterone is a decent stack. I did Anagen with XF and was quite please. If Ecdysten is indeed some ultra quality ecdy extract, then the results must be great.

BTW, this is an awesome log. Heh, I tried to use Fitday once... to complicated for me.
    Easy as 1,2,3, except there are no brands of whey, and I had to take soya. Just to give an idea though..

29. DAY 22

Today was leg day. I did

Sumo barbell deads. 145, 145, 145 6-8 reps
    Barbett deadlifts 195, 195, 195 6-8 reps
    T-bar deadlifts 70, 135, 135 6-8 reps
    Leg extensions 70, 70, 30 reps(10 toes in, 10 toes out, 10 reg.)
    Calf raises, w/static 30 sec. 180 lbs then static 10 sec. 180 lbs

I was on fire, and ready to give my 100%! I know tomorrow will be hard to wake up, as I am sore, tired, and working tomorrow morning. Great leg workout!

30. What's a barbett deadlift? I don't think I've ever heard of those before.

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE 100 DAY 1250 mg X FACTOR JOURNEY!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 308
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:29 PM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels & X-Factor Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. X-Factor log
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 10:24 PM
  4. M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day)???