- 06-07-2006, 10:30 AM
I've been using this product alot lately and would rate tha flavors in tha following order when mixed in water ( milk is another story ):
Vanilla Caramel... says ALOT as I don't like ANY vanilla flavored proteins
Chocolate Peanut Butter... more of a dark chocolate
Cinnamon Oatmeal... almost ginger snap like, tied for first in milk
*Note: for whatever reason they all seem to have a somewhat bitter taste to them that definitely detracts. Milk helps but Vanilla Caramel masks it quite well regardless.
- 06-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah I have ben looking at that protein, Poloquin endorses Infusion. I think the caesin is giving you that bitter taste, or maybe the efa's...
06-07-2006, 01:35 PM
I like this product quite a bit, especially the choc. pb. Nutritionally it is a sound product. However, it can be cost restrictive due to the number of serving/container. One thing I was happy about was that a SAN representative disclosed % contents when I asked b/c I questioned the amount of colostrum.
47grams of Protein Blend=
(Micellar Casein 30%, WPC 30%, WPI 25%, Colostrum 10%, Lactalbumin 5%)
06-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 06:40 PM
- By Tiny Man in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 100Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
- By warnerve in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:13 PM
- By Tiny Man in forum SupplementsReplies: 55Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:29 PM
- By jetrob in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-29-2003, 12:06 AM