Jungle Warfare--My Log.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to raven, i am getting a chance to try this stuff for free!! so ill keep up a log to track my progress.

Today is only day 1, going to take 1 cap this morn, 1 at around noon and one tonite. The Diet will be a little over maintenence (which for me is about 3500)

My stats as of today.

68 inches tall
192 Lbs
and just to clear up anyt confusion i am 24 yrs old :thumbsup:

ill post more when i come home from work!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,

--- Today i had a CRAZY pump, (im not saying that it was the JW)--but damn, and my lifts were up-- which was suprising because i diddnt get much sleep!!

updates to come.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
D-D-D- day 3.

---the workouts are still going great!! the only thing i can see that im having a minor problem with is that it is supressing my appetite. Not too much to where it makes me sick to eat any more but just that i can go for Hrs without even thinking about food. (Like 4-6+) where usually before i was taking this product i was eating like crazy and not getting full and wanting more.

Its still early now but im looking foreward to whats to come with this product!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 5.

well as i have said in previous posts i am getting better pumps and more weight on every excersise i do. (thats good though)

Sex drive is great, but im kinda breaking out a little (more than i used to)

nothing to note as far as the mirror goes, still too early to tell as of now.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Any oily skin yet? I am curious as it will decide if I get some or not..

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
no no oily skin as of yet.--- (hopefully not at all)

going to the gym now ---updates to come but im only doing hams and calfs.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 10.---i know i know its been a while but i like to come back and see how much progress i make in blocks and not daily or id go insane!!

I am seeing quite a difference in strength (its going up), and i am eating more than maintence but it seems as if my weight is staying the same but i am getting alot leaner. No bloat or anything like that (none was expected) the sex drive is still up and no shrinkage (wasnt worried about that one either just thought id get it all out in the open) I am still able to run good (i like to run for my cardio and oh yeah im in the army)-- whereas most supplements including creatine put a damper somehow on my run but not this product. I guess the only bad thing i can think of is that i am having a little more acne on my face than i have before.

more updates to come............

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Cool, great to hear from you. Keep us updated man!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh, darn.......Too bad you didnt take a few before pics to help guage your progress and post them here, darn , darn , darn :)

Maybe you should up your cals a bit, gotta feed the muscle!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
that is a good idea on the cals, i should have took some pics but every time i try to it ends up messing up, the pics get too big or lost etc.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I have one of these coming in the mail. Not for free, but still I hope it's well worth it :thumbsup:

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Day 20.

---i have been looking alot leaner than before. my strength is up and has been going up since i started this product, my endurance is better, im going to go up a bit on the cals like fitnfirm stated above to see what happens. Sex drive is still good, at about the 10th day i was seeing quite a bit of acne but that has subsided,

so far this is it, im enjoying the product thus far.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
sorry its been a minute since ive posted.

today is the 28th day, All is well. I have stayed about the same in weight (still eating about 500 above maint give or take a few) The pumps are still coming every workout and my strength has slightly stopped going up (Not like at the beginning when things were skyrocketing) my recovery has been quicker and i am able to hit the Bodypart with a little more intensity because im noticing a more "focused" outlook towards my time in the gym. I havent added anything to my routine that i wasnt doing before (not a set nothing) but have noticed a significant increase in total reps and Lbs since i started. The sex drive hasnt deminished its actually higher than it was when i wasnt on the JW. I think next time i use it itll be after a cycle of something added to my PCT.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
all in all so far.........................

id buy it.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
sorry its been a minute since ive posted.

today is the 28th day, All is well. I have stayed about the same in weight (still eating about 500 above maint give or take a few) The pumps are still coming every workout and my strength has slightly stopped going up (Not like at the beginning when things were skyrocketing) my recovery has been quicker and i am able to hit the Bodypart with a little more intensity because im noticing a more "focused" outlook towards my time in the gym. I havent added anything to my routine that i wasnt doing before (not a set nothing) but have noticed a significant increase in total reps and Lbs since i started. The sex drive hasnt deminished its actually higher than it was when i wasnt on the JW. I think next time i use it itll be after a cycle of something added to my post cycle therapy.
The body is a highly adaptive organism. You've probably just adapted to the exercises you're doing, hence why your strength gains have come to a sticking point. Switch up your exercises and in about 4 weeks come back to what you're dong now. I bet you'd initially notice that you're slightly weaker than when you finished off, but give it a week or two and you should be blasting through the plateaus you had on your old exercises that are causing you to plateau now.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
The body is a highly adaptive organism. You've probably just adapted to the exercises you're doing, hence why your strength gains have come to a sticking point. Switch up your exercises and in about 4 weeks come back to what you're dong now. I bet you'd initially notice that you're slightly weaker than when you finished off, but give it a week or two and you should be blasting through the plateaus you had on your old exercises that are causing you to plateau now.
Thanks for the advice!! ill have to switch it up a little.

solid711

Awards
Wildman.....good stuff
So you did not use an Anti-E with this, right?

How much total weight did you gain?

Also, no issues with Rapid heatbeat or anything?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
nothing for post cycle therapy (just the reg day to day supps)

As far as the weight gain, id have to say about 4-5 Lbs. Nothing substantial, gained a bit of strength and had a harder look come about.

no rapid heartbeat or anything of the sort.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i have changed it up and everything and am realizing that i should have done it a LONG time ago. Thanks for this help!!

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
very good and informative log bro, thanks for posting it.