FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI - AnabolicMinds.com

FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Banned

2. Banned

FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

3. Banned

Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

I am just setting up my new ALRI log, I will finish the rest in the morning
    •   

4. Banned

Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

The most beautiful pre-log I have ever seen. No joke.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    The most beautiful pre-log I have ever seen. No joke.

You aint seen nuttin yet honey Thanks Brent
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

You gonna outdue me now Fit? I see how it is..lol..IT'S ON!
  7. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    You gonna outdue me now Fit? I see how it is..lol..IT'S ON!
    I deff like her avatar better. Not that I don't find you moderately attractive ..... on a gram a week of test!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  8. Elite Member

Don't you two work for DS?
  9. Senior Member

Great start hun. If you guys haven't seen one of FnF's logs before, I hope that you will appreicate the time and effort that she put into these. They are truely amazing and very informative. Best of luck on the new stack. now let's get hyooge
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

look forward to see the results of this stack, best of luck
  11. Professional Member

I can't wait for this log especially with the first post this should be great.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Looking forward to reading this one, hope it works well!
  13. Banned

FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Here are my current stats, supplements, training split, etc.

Beginning Stats
    • Sex- Female
    • Height: 5' 6 "
    • Weight: 128
    • Bicep: 11.5"
    • Chest under armpit: 33.5"
    • Chest: 38"
    • Waist: 24.5"
    • Thighs-Low thigh: 17.75"
    • Thighs-mid thigh: 19.5"
    • Thigh- High thigh: 20.25"
    • Calves: 14"
    • Forearm: 8"
    • Hips: 32'
    • Buttocks: 36"
    • Neck: 12"

Training Split
    • Monday: Chest - Shoulders - Abs - 30 minutes Cardio
    • Tuesday: Off
    • Wednesday: Arms & Abs - 30 minutes Cardio
    • Thursday: Off
    • Friday: Legs
    • Saturay: Off
    • Sunday: Back - 30 minutes Cardio

Supplements
    • ALRI Primed
    • ALRI N-Gorge
    • ALRI Regeneration X
    • ALRI Venom Special Tactics
    • ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
    • ON Protein
    • Fish Oil
    • Multi
    • Evening Primrose Oil
    • Potassium
    • Chromium
    • Magnesium
    • Alcar- When needed
    • X-tend
  14. Banned

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome already

I see someone has already changed my first post and taken out artwork, I must of had too much?

I just wanna have it pretty
  15. Banned

Thank You to ALRI & Michael Elias

I want to start this log off with a big thanks to ALRI for sponsoring me with the supplement package.

I am very excited to be testing 5 products designed by ALRI, When I first read up on all these products I had a vision of a muscle laiden monster coming out of me, Ok, so really is was a BUFF chick, Let a girl dream ehh!!!!

These 12 weeks will be very different from the last 12 weeks. My program consists of a bulk to accelerate the muscle building. No more gazing at the scale waiting for it to go lower, as I will be gaining weight to grow the muscle needed.

As you all know who followed my last log, I lost alot of fat, oh baby did I lose fat. My abs were just starting to come through too, But for now............Bye Bye Abs , Hello Big muscle Momma

I will be burning fat still though because I will be doing the treadmill on a 15 degree incline, Just shoot me now, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But the muscle will be replacing the fat, so the scale will go up over the 12 weeks.

I have a all new weight training routine, it looks killer too!!! I will chart my strength gains each week and post them on Sunday.

Everyday I will post my macros along with my weight training for the workout days.

With all that said " Let the big bad girl inside of me come out "

Thank you to all my friends and supporters & my wonderful hubby Viperspit who have helped me make it this far!!!!!!!
  16. Banned

WHOA.............I took my first dose of Hyperdrive 3.0 1/2 hour ago, OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the strongest Stim I have ever taken, I could go powerwash the house, mow the lawn and sort the rocks in the driveway This stuff ROCKS!!!!!!
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    WHOA.............I took my first dose of Hyperdrive 3.0 1/2 hour ago, OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the strongest Stim I have ever taken, I could go powerwash the house, mow the lawn and sort the rocks in the driveway This stuff ROCKS!!!!!!

I'll vouch for this fellas. I took a HyperDrive on Sunday around 6pm before my w/o. Note this taken directly from ALRI Website: Directions: As a supplement begin by taking one (1) capsule first thing in the morning with food for first 2-3 days before progressing to one to two (1-2) capsules once daily(preferably in the morning…unless you are working the night shift)

Well, I figured, I'm not worried, I have no problems with all the other stims I've used including StimX. Long story short, I was starring at my alarm clock at 2:45 a.m. wondering when I was going to fall asleep as I had to get up at 5:30 a.m. Morale of this story, even if you think you can tolerate stims, take this one early in the morning to access your tolerance. Nice smooth energy/alertness for hours and hours
  18. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Don't you two work for DS?

No we dont work for DS, I have been testing products since 1/29/06 though, and Viperspit has used some of the products as well.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Lookin forward to the pic updates :P
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

How is the 'jitter-effect' Fit? I tend to stay away from stims because of the afterjitters you get for the 12 hours after you need it.
  21. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I'll vouch for this fellas. I took a HyperDrive on Sunday around 6pm before my w/o. Note this taken directly from ALRI Website: Directions: As a supplement begin by taking one (1) capsule first thing in the morning with food for first 2-3 days before progressing to one to two (1-2) capsules once daily(preferably in the morning…unless you are working the night shift)

Well, I figured, I'm not worried, I have no problems with all the other stims I've used including StimX. Long story short, I was starring at my alarm clock at 2:45 a.m. wondering when I was going to fall asleep as I had to get up at 5:30 a.m. Morale of this story, even if you think you can tolerate stims, take this one early in the morning to access your tolerance. Nice smooth energy/alertness for hours and hours

Kept me up for 2 days straight. No kiddin. Stuff is like crack to me.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Kept me up for 2 days straight. No kiddin. Stuff is like crack to me.
    Right, like crack.........
    .......BP smokes crack.
  23. Banned

Week 1 Day 1 June 6 2006 Tuesday

WEEK 1 DAY 1 JUNE 6 2006 TUESDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

MOOD

I was very excited to get up and start my new plan, was pretty glad that I did not have a workout today though because I had alot of things to take care of. My mood was great all day, I have alot to look forward to, Gee how many people look forward to a beating? LOL But its all gonna be worth it.

TRAINING

Off day today, Tomorrow is Arms/abs and 30 minutes treadmill at 15 degrees, thats just plain scary!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

I was able to use 2 of the new ALRI supplements today, Hyperdrive 3.0 and Venom Special Tactics. Whoa...........The Hyperdrive 3.0, now I can see why they named it that!!! I was flying after 30 minutes, I could not sit I had to move, I went shopping in record time, lol. I still feel it and I took it late morning. Im sure I will never take 2 of those little red caps. This is by far the strongest stimulant I have ever taken. I have also sweated like crazy today, so not normal for me unless I am working out. Even my dogs couldnt keep up with me today The Special Tactics works quietly behind the scenes, and I love the purple color of them, make me want to eat alot of them, I just feel sexy looking at them.

SPECIAL NOTES

Notes to self: Be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!!! I told Michael several days ago " when you do my new workouts dont treat me like a pansy" Oh, wow, he isnt that's for sure! Now I must live up to that! I will give it my best!

24. Banned

How is the 'jitter-effect' Fit? I tend to stay away from stims because of the afterjitters you get for the 12 hours after you need it.

Im told the Hyperdrive 3.0 doesnt have a crash effect like many other stims. Im still flying high right now I have not had "jitters" prolly cause I had to move around, I was like what can I do, I must do something, all day was like that for me. I used to take 4 basic cuts a day, 2 in the am and 2 in the pm, well if I only have to take one of these I would condsider that a cost savings, and a whole lot less pills to choke down daily. So far everything is great. Let me update in the morning to see how sleep goes for me, But im up late every night anyway, I am a night owl. Mornings should be illegal
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Never had any jitters at all and never crashed. To me it was like a natural feeling of being awake. Not the feeling of you being tired or wanting to go to sleep but can't. Felt like I just woke up. I love this stuff.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Hyperdrive sounds great, I'll have to try it sometime. I'm just wondering what that program is that you're using to track your intake?
  27. Registered User

I'm excited to see the results, i dunno about the burners though as it is i'm stupid sensitive to stimulants. Lipo-6 taken at like 8 am can effect my sleep, wtf? I'm interested in the primed, regeneration x and n-gorge. I've used Ultra hotter by ALRI and read 2 of L Rea's books and have complete faith in everything he puts out.
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Hyperdrive sounds great, I'll have to try it sometime. I'm just wondering what that program is that you're using to track your intake?

the program is called " weight by date" This is one of the most asked questions I get But alot of people say its too much work still, I have made it part of my life, and without it I would have very little structure with my foods. I need to know exactly what goes into my body, so I can accurately judge results, I weigh out every little gram of food! The program can be found on the web for around 30 bucks or so.
  29. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I'm excited to see the results, i dunno about the burners though as it is i'm stupid sensitive to stimulants. Lipo-6 taken at like 8 am can effect my sleep, wtf? I'm interested in the primed, regeneration x and n-gorge. I've used Ultra hotter by ALRI and read 2 of L Rea's books and have complete faith in everything he puts out.

I used a half a bottle of lipo 6 a year ago, Never felt anything on it. I actually feel very refreshed this morning, ready for another hyperdrive
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

the program is called " weight by date" This is one of the most asked questions I get But alot of people say its too much work still, I have made it part of my life, and without it I would have very little structure with my foods. I need to know exactly what goes into my body, so I can accurately judge results, I weigh out every little gram of food! The program can be found on the web for around 30 bucks or so.
    Great thanks! Sounds and looks like exactly what I've been wanting
  31. Banned

Hyperdrive update

Well, after taking hyperdrive for the first time yesterday, here is how the night went. It went pretty much the usual, I did go to sleep about my normal time, which is very late, but I woke up earlier for some reason and on my own, No barking dogs at the squirrels as ususal I felt refreshed and ready to go!!!!! So I took my daily dose with breakfast, and im riding the bull again.
  32. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Is that an actual bull or figurative? Just trying to enhance the visual.
  33. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Is that an actual bull or figurative? Just trying to enhance the visual.

LOL, well Its alot like riding the bull, remember when they would have that at the bars? I feel like Im all over the place sorta speak, busy busy busy Its a good thang
  34. Registered User

What formula of Lipo-6 was it? Their is one that doesn't have the yohimbine HCL and the doses of everything else are literally cut in half. I still use the stuff it's amazing for hitting those pain in the ass areas.
  35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

LOL, well Its alot like riding the bull, remember when they would have that at the bars? I feel like Im all over the place sorta speak, busy busy busy Its a good thang
    Fit..Can I ask you a question? Why can't you just have a regular freakin' avatar..My gf always asks me why I am on here so long...

EDIT: I just gave you a star Fit...I'll leave the sexual innuendo to someone else.
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I agree, I find it very distracting. I'm calling for a ban. And where the hell did you get the Red Star from? That's it, I'm getting fake tits tomorrow!
    Sorry Vip, I made your wife a dirty commie like the rest of us. I didn't mean to, I refreshed the page and there it was...And what the hell! Fit's boobs aren't real?..My reality has been shattered
  37. Registered User

I'm getting fake tits tomorrow!

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  38. Senior Member

Sorry Vip, I made your wife a dirty commie like the rest of us. I didn't mean to, I refreshed the page and there it was...And what the hell! Fit's boobs aren't real?..My reality has been shattered

haha, no, I'm saying I'd have to get fake tits so you guys, ahhh nevermind

edit: dammit, I forgot we were posting in your log. sorry dear, I will try and delete my posts so that I don't trash up your log.
  39. Banned

haha, no, I'm saying I'd have to get fake tits so you guys, ahhh nevermind

edit: dammit, I forgot we were posting in your log. sorry dear, I will try and delete my posts so that I don't trash up your log.

Im gonna Fawk you up when you get home! Misleading my boys on here!!!!! Do not make me mad or else I will make you wear my crotchless underwear again!
  40. Registered User

Im gonna Fawk you up when you get home! Misleading my boys on here!!!!! Do not make me mad or else I will make you wear my crotchless underwear again!

She said AGAIN hahahahh again!!!!! Oh man viper you better hope I never ever get a membership at LF!!!!! HAHAHA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! You 2 crack me up!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building
    By psycho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI
    By Viperspit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 04:55 PM