FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678

WEEK 12 macros, Except Sunday Making up for lost time here..................

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday- In that order.

Week 12 Training Make up

Wed, Fri, Sunday- The end of 12 weeks.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    I added ALRI Lipolytic Protein to my regiman

My first impression when opening the container was This stuff looks like spun gold, its very fine and fluffy. The color of the vanilla was very creamy white, not yellow like others I have used.

I made my first shake with skim milk as I do for all shakes. The mixability is fantabulous, the flavor is awesome, the texture is rich and creamy.

This is by far the best protein I have ever tasted!!!!!

The other really cool thing is the protein comes in a 5 pound jug, the lid has a carry handle on it which I find a big plus!!!!! Ive never seen that before.

Im going to try it out im my pancakes on Sunday

You sold me on this......got some from nutraplanet.com (on sale even). You're right, this stuff is so fine it feels like static electricity makes it stick to the edges of the scoop etc. This is some nice tasting stuff.....and when I opened the container, my wife (who was standing 10 feet away) remarked how nice it smelled.
    •   

FitNFirm i think you should buy stock in ALRI for all the money you've given them, lol. I can't blame you i love their stuff too and i think i'm goign to run the same stack that you did as well to drop some unwanted bf.

YR, yea I tried the chocolate and Strawberry over the weekend. I know a lot of people will say, "Ah he's an ALRI Rep, he has to say that it's good", but I definitely love this stuff. The big thing we noticed as well as that when we use it in our muscle pancakes, they taste so much better and come out fluffy instead of really dense when using other proteins. If you guys haven't tried it yet, give it a shot, the price is competitive and the taste and texture is incredible

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    FitNFirm i think you should buy stock in ALRI for all the money you've given them, lol. I can't blame you i love their stuff too and i think i'm goign to run the same stack that you did as well to drop some unwanted bf.

Hey I call it the total master fat blaster stack Plus Muscle Ive had great results with everything plus my diet and training are all in check ya know, I got babysitters watching everything I do so I better be doing good, or else I get the cattle prod on my booty!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    You sold me on this......got some from nutraplanet.com (on sale even). You're right, this stuff is so fine it feels like static electricity makes it stick to the edges of the scoop etc. This is some nice tasting stuff.....and when I opened the container, my wife (who was standing 10 feet away) remarked how nice it smelled.

Yep, I love it, I have tried them all now, Vanilla, Strawberry Cream and chocolate.

To me the chocolate tastes like milk duds, which I loved as a kid. The strawberry, oh man thats soooooo good, it tastes like it has real cream in it. And the vanilla is very rich and like real vanilla. Whoever does the flavoring for them does a darn good job.

And then if you use it in recipes, it makes things really light and fluffy. YR I also picked up some from NP with their sale, you just couldnt pass it up!!!! Plus Stryker gave me a free t-shirt

Annnnnnnd the CUT begins! Bye Bye :donut:

I owe much thanks to ALRI ( Author & Raven )and Michael Elias for all the support provided to me over the course of this 12 weeks. I was fortunate to have an awesome stack of ALRI supplements to help me along the way and to get the most out of my training all while controlling fat gain and keeping energy levels high.

Michael Elias as my trainer was the best decision I ever made, without the key diet plan and training I know I would still be struggling to make some sort of progress. I commend him for putting up with my endless silly questions, but he always answered them and made me feel they were not so silly. I have received awesome support from Michael and Kendra and as it has been said before " this is only the beginning" it is heavily traveled road I am on, and to reach the end I must work hard and gain knowledge and strength and most of all believe in myself, and I DO!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank my buddies for all the continued support they give me, on good days and bad. Always there to cheer me up and cheer me on!!!!!!

ON BB

bootysweat ( my true inspiration )
    cervasa1977 ( the picture hound)
    astump ( he is just stumpy ) lol
    dominique ( oh if we all had her body! )
    DawnMarie ( MY BEST pal )- Watchout World Beta version 2 is OUT!!!!!!
    Zebinator ( the rock!!!!! )
    Mom-Chris ( Team Torture got her good! )
    stonecoldtruth ( try's to keep me in line, doesnt work though ) lol
    Seroph4x ( Mr. Positive )
    SpaceClown ( oh to be a clown, makes me laugh )
    powells2 ( Barbie baby- Awesome lady! )
    MuscleMom ( I can only hope to have her physique! )
    RichardRussell ( he was put here for me to harass!!!! )
    ~Lisa~ ( One hot babe!!!! )
    TRICK D ( Mr. SMOOTH OPERATOR! )
    asianbabe ( all womens driving force ) Too sweet!
    TimoteoS ( YA SWEET AGAIN! )

ALSO ON AB:

Eric Broser ( Mr. P/RR/S )
    BigRick ( trap man )
    Chanman ( Someday will be Mr. Olympia )
    Sapphire ( Sweet, likes Belly Buttons- Erics ) lol
    Davtown ( just a super nice young man with drive! )
    97muscle ( he stole my biceps!!!!! )
    Caesar20 ( Great drive, super physique! )
    MidnightLifter ( stop eating bad stuff!!! )

AND ON IM:

dton 6
    DarkFalcon ( Frankly I think he just spyes on me ) lol
    madman911 ( Watch it buddy!!!!! )
    Peaked_18
    Brent
    krzna ( yep, it can be done, eat good, train hard, build it and they will come )
    Blap Blaow ( Mr. smart!!!! Nice guy )

Lastly on AM :

Ziricote ( teases me with cookies )
    Pitbull954 ( I make him think he is tough guy )
    Mulletsoldier ( OH what a back!!!! )
    OCCFan023
    ryano
    CHAPS
    yeahright ( YEAH SURE!!!! Thanks dude! )
    swole210
    bpmartyr
    jmh80
    Jayhawkk ( someone hide me!!!!! )
    mixedup
    Terminator LMG
    LakeMountD
    Rage (SoCal)
    Apowerz6
    massmonster
    TimoteoS ( sweet as pie )
    addijhaq
    karategirl ( hot momma!!!!!!! )
    Achilles13
    Trauma1

AND: My family!!!!!!!! My Boys, My husband ( Viperspit aka Big V ), my gym friends who lurk here ( you know who you are) lol. Without all the support you all give me this would not be possible, I am forever grateful for everything each one of you have given me- SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHTER!!!!! and HUGS !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not posting my diet for Sunday, My offical last day of Bulk, because it was MEGA CHEAT DAY !!!!!! ( insert evil laugh) But can you believe I didnt gain any weight from it!!!!! OMG, too crazy!!!!!!!

Well here they are, the final numbers. I am very pleased with my lift gains with leg press being the biggest area for gains, 200 pound increase over 12 weeks. I had some areas that were not as fast like lat pulldown, It took forever to get 10 reps on that!!! Im still working on bench press for improvements seeing how I had a set back right on the first workout of this 12 weeks, Im working through it now. So you can get alot stronger while bulking, which I had to do it to belive it!!!! No girl wants to eat so much food cause we are programmed to think we will get fat, well thats not true! If you have a good diet and training routine.

The measurements speak for themselves, Im not worried about the waist size cause I know it will shrink very fast as soon as my cutting starts, its mostly water there as I feel very hard, and the skin is still very thin over the abs.

Now the booty has grown, not wider but more round from them SLDL probably, lol, but I know there is fat there as when I did a lean bulk I still had fat left there so over the course of this cutting I should see alot of fat go from that area.

Im very happy with the bicep growth, but would like more, ya well who wouldnt! I also still want to keep working the shoulders, they have a long way to go! I have all kinds of room for improvement so I will just keep working hard and eating clean and see where the road takes me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FitnFirm again.

For having the baddest log I have ever seen, and I seen what you wrote punk!
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

WOO I made a list!
    oh and congrats on the gains

Congrats!

Final Pics !!!!!

These are my final pics showing progress, Im thrilled with the mass I have put on, now its cutting time!!!!!

The before pictures are here if you want to compare:

FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building
    By psycho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI
    By Viperspit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206