FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Well, its too easy to work with them Very down to earth!! I couldnt ask for a better trainer, the best part is the support you get, there is no limit to questions and such as other trainers have, its all one price for everything, frankly he must lose money cause its so dang cheap!!! I started with him in March, and will be with him for a very long time!!!! I think it would be great for you to use his services, you will definitely meet your goals! Sheesh Im way ahead of my goals, I thought this would take years!
    Yeah that's something that caught my eye, their prices are extremely cheap, espeically if you opt for the one year plan. When the time comes I'll contact him with confidence

2. I really wanna try this stack now, as i'm cutting and this would work well. And FitnFirm your before and after pics are dramatic to say the least, nice job, you should be really proud of yourself.
    •   

3. WEEK 6 DAY 37 JULY 12 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Feeling great upon wakening as usual!!! Ready to take care of some errands and eat pancakes It was so hot here today and the humidity was so high you could hardly breath, I tried staying inside where the air was on My Lean Dreams is like a regular part of my life now, I just dont see a reason to stop using something that works so darn good.

TRAINING

My training went good, I did get more reps on BB curl, its a tough weight for sure but I will tax those arms into growth yet! I changed up my tricep exercises after what happened last week, I will go back to them in a couple weeks. Im not having any problems with the shoulder but I am being careful not to rush back into those kickbacks, I will lower the weight alot when I do as well.

SUPPLEMENTS

As usual on arm day my pumps from Primed and N-Gorge were pretty awesome, this time I had no pain from over pump either, this is because of eliminating the drop sets on hammer curls, I moved up to 30's to change it up a bit. I really like the changes I am seeing in my biceps, its more of a shape thing going on and I notice it most when doing preacher curls or spotting Viper on behind the neck presses. Long biceps seem to require alot more work to fill out, lucky me!

Im taking the hyperdrive at 10 -11 am now, this seems to really work well for me, still lots of energy in the early evening but wore off before sleep time.

Im having no side effects all all from any of the ALRI products ! Just a whole lotta fat burning, jacked up energy, strength and pumps, wow life is good

Jungle Warfare is here!!!!! Im thinking I will start this Next week.

SPECIAL NOTES

Looking forward to leg day on Friday, I hope I get some PR's baby!!!!!!!!

Blood pressure has been steady at 115/85, silly me when I was taking it I forgot I was under the influence of hyperdrive !!! LOL Gee that could raise it a few digits I bet.

4. hey Fit, kick dem legs' a$$ today :bruce2:

5. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Looking forward to leg day on Friday, I hope I get some PR's baby!!!!!!!!

You feel lucky? Well, do ya...punk?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    You feel lucky? Well, do ya...punk?

ah, loving jabs of encouragement. y'all are too cute! um, i mean tough.

and i see viper's got a new back shot! nice

7. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    WEEK 6 DAY 37 JULY 12 2006 WEDNESDAY

TRAINING

My training went good, I did get more reps on BB curl, its a tough weight for sure but I will tax those arms into growth yet!

SUPPLEMENTS

Im having no side effects all all from any of the ALRI products ! Just a whole lotta fat burning, jacked up energy, strength and pumps, wow life is good

Those barbell curls can be fricken brutal! Its an awsome feeling though right after the last rep and your bis are all tight and pumped.. definitly makes it worth it ahah.

This stack sounds very promising just from that one line right there, and its backed up by the entire log. As ussualy very informative and detailed log Fit.

8. damn yo...your back has made a great improvement as has your whole body... watching you and viper is awesome...

9. WEEK 6 DAY 38 JULY 13 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING THE ANABOLIC BEAST

NOTES:

I was looking forward to an off day to get some things done, needed to go buy more food, more food Im feeling great as usual getting lots of restful sleep and liking the way my progress is coming in leaps and bounds.

Tomorrow is LEG day!!!!!!! WhooooooHooooooooo

Weight is holding pretty steady at 136.5

10. WEEK 6 DAY 39 JULY 14 2006 FRIDAY

Happy PR day !!!!!!!!

MOOD

Mood is good, TGIF !!!!!!!!! I love the weekends, but who doesn't? Sleeping beauty woke up feeling ready to go and willing to train those legs like there was no tomorrow!!!!!!

TRAINING

My training went super great, even though the humidity was ridiculous all day- felt like the air was so thick. The gym had the air on high and not many people were there so it did not get stuffy, perfect for leg day!

I got a few PR's and was very happy about it!!!! Them legs will be growing, afterall strength has continually went up over this bulk. I was very happy to get 10 reps on all 3 sets of SLDL considering I used a 12 inch platform too !!!!! I put on several smaller weight to give me even more of a stretch before weights touch the floor. I will be able to move up in weight on SLDL next week ! Yippee for the pain that will be coming.

SUPPLEMENTS

Ya baby!!!!! My supps keep me in the growth mode and feeling great. I had great pumps in the quads tonight and felt alot of seperation while working them on leg extension.

Burn fat baby burn!!!!!!- Special Tactics really is on a mission, I am very suprised at the way it controls any fat gain along with the hyperdrive 3.0.

SPECIAL NOTES

Weight is at 136 after off training day with lower cals, yet I look bigger in the arms area, weird but good!!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    damn yo...your back has made a great improvement as has your whole body... watching you and viper is awesome...

Better hop on the Muscle Train!!!!! Dont be left behind!!!!

C'mon SOLDIER!!!!! :clean: LOL, Thanks Timoteos!!!!!!

12. Thats it, I give up!! I can't compete with these sick gains you people are getting, I'm throwing in the towel! LOL! Nah J/K. I'll keep my crappy gains! But awesome job on those gains, and your new back shot looks a hell of a lot more muscular and detailed !

13. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    Those barbell curls can be fricken brutal! Its an awsome feeling though right after the last rep and your bis are all tight and pumped.. definitly makes it worth it ahah.

This stack sounds very promising just from that one line right there, and its backed up by the entire log. As ussualy very informative and detailed log Fit.

Ya, brutal is the word Today for the first time Im having this horrid neck-shoulder pain, I feel something in there that is like hard as a rock. When I do the 60's they are hard for me and I tense upper body as im coming up and I think I tensed to hard, LOL cause im paying for it right now, motrin is my friend at the moment!

Ill be glad when I go up 5 pounds because then Ill be back to the curl bar instead of straight bar, that straight bar sucks !

14. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Ya, brutal is the word Today for the first time Im having this horrid neck-shoulder pain, I feel something in there that is like hard as a rock. When I do the 60's they are hard for me and I tense upper body as im coming up and I think I tensed to hard, LOL cause im paying for it right now, motrin is my friend at the moment!

Ill be glad when I go up 5 pounds because then Ill be back to the curl bar instead of straight bar, that straight bar sucks !
    You had better press through it FNF..Or I shall get you know who on your tail!

15. Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    Thats it, I give up!! I can't compete with these sick gains you people are getting, I'm throwing in the towel! LOL! Nah J/K. I'll keep my crappy gains! But awesome job on those gains, and your new back shot looks a hell of a lot more muscular and detailed !

LOL, we dont allow quitters at AM!!!! Its alot in the diet Swole, that is the biggest key, I am convinced!!! And them supps sure as heck help alot too!!!!! ALRI creatine in the N-Gorge is the best Ive used, I never thought capsule form was great but I have been proven wrong! I notice a big difference as soon as I started taking my new stack, im very happy to say the least!

Yep, Im very proud of that back progress !!!!!!! I think I have a little genetics going on there, as it grows pretty easy, I only wish I were gifted in the quads It will happen though! I know it will!!!!! The bulk has made them already grow so time is right!

Thanks for stopping in Swole And Thanks for the kind words

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    You had better press through it FNF..Or I shall get you know who on your tail!

oh no!!!! You wouldnt!!!!!! Would you? Ill be a big girl, Ill work through it!!!!! In my hot tub

17. WEEK 6 DAY 40 JULY 15 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING ANABOLIC BEAST

Notes:

Just gonna kick back today and enjoy a Saturday and go with the flow. Slept great, woke up feeling refreshed.

I will rest up for back day, as I have a neck pain from something, I think I may be coming down sick, I have a swollen gland in my neck on left side, so I started taking Echinacia PRONTO!!!!!

18. WEEK 6 DAY 41 JULY 16 2006 SUNDAY

BACK & ABS

MOOD

I slept in a little extra trying to let my body help heal whatever it is im coming down with ( swollen neck gland) I felt good when I woke up except for the sore neck, I feel pain when I swallow and I have like a cramping feeling in neck and shoulder area on the same side. I took some Motrin which helped alot, and still doing the Echinacia. I will not allow myself to be sick! Its not on my plan!

TRAINING

My training went just -OK- Im feeling worn down today and it took everything I had to just get last weeks numbers. I felt like a rubber duck out of water and then getting stepped on by large human ( insert frown) I knew a plateau was coming and it is here, its not just because im feeling under the weather but its time for one I spose. I will go with the flow and get beyond any road blocks.

SUPPLEMENTS

If it were not for Hyperdrive 3.0 I would not of made it to the gym today, I went back and forth trying to decide if I should go the way I was feeling, the guilt took over as Ive never missed a workout, I got enough of a kick from the Hyperdrive to get going so I could make it to the gym.

I still took all my supps today, Still got a pump even though I didnt feel like I was working hard enough. The back pumps are crazy!!! Its like I have 2 small pouches strapped to my back on the sides, LOL

SPECIAL NOTES

Monday is day 1 for Jungle Warfare ( im excited and nervous all at the same time) Maybe JW will help me get past any plateau!!! I have to use it now on a bulk as a cutting cycle wouldnt be optimal. So the time is coming fast!!!!!!!

I have included a 6 week lifting progress chart to showw how stength is coming, although its up each week, not all exercises are up, a few areas have been stagnent for a few weeks, I need more strength to get past those hold ups.

Weight is 138- total gain is 10.5 pounds-see chart below

19. Hey, you are looking spectacular!!!!
    Thanks for the detailed posts, and the pictures have been great, its amazing to see how far you have come in such a short amount of time.
    Looking good girl

20. Quote Originally Posted by karategirl
    Hey, you are looking spectacular!!!!
    Thanks for the detailed posts, and the pictures have been great, its amazing to see how far you have come in such a short amount of time.
    Looking good girl
    Why thank you Karategirl!!!!!! Thats quite a compliment coming from you!!!!!!!!! You made my night girl!!!! I do like doing my log, it keeps me very focused!!! Im halfway through a bulk So far very good!

21. WEEK 6 DAY 42 JULY 17 2006 MONDAY

- Me and Lean Dreams heading to bed!

MOOD

Although I slept good I woke up with my gland still swollen so I kept up the Echinacia & Tylenol. I think its one of those summer things when your in and out of air conditioning and then go to the humid outdoors. At least its not worse, throat a little raspy but not bad. I was all nervous about maybe missing shoulder - chest day, but I took some Alcar late in the day and it really helped pick me up and feel better, I just wouldnt want to take it everyday though, course I added the R-ALA with it for safety.

This did not stop me from starting the Jungle Warfare- Today is Day 1- I will do 4 weeks=1 bottle to see what it can help me with as far as strength gains.

TRAINING

Of course I went to workout!!!!!! LOL I did very well considering I was not 100% today. We went later than usual to avoid the huge crowd on Monday's which worked out well but it seemed like the whole night was gone by the time we got home, so back to square one!!!!!

I managed to get 10 reps on all 3 sets of Military Press- YIPEE!!!!! I even did 11 on the last set just for fun! But again, I needed help getting them up to start my reps each set, I came close on my own the first set but no gumballs!!!!! If Jungle Warfare can help me get over this issue I will be totally forever grateful!!!!! Viperspit said next week I should do 40 lb DB's for this and Im like "NO"!!!!!!! Im not ready for that, I feel I have to get them up on my own before I should move up in weight even though I get all my reps now, I just dont feel right always needing a spotter, Im a big girl!!!!! I must get bigger though to conquer this!

The rest of the workout went well, im happy with it! On a side note- when doing laterals and shrugs I noticed in the mirror something new in my neck area, like a million striations and they dont all go away when im relaxed even, it looks different, so I came home measured my neck, and yep you guessed it, darn thing grew .50 inch!!!!!! Shrugs have to be doing that! My neck has been the same forever!! Its hard to explain but now my neck looks different, I better not lose it thats for sure!!! LOL

I def worked myself good tonight, was sore as heck when I left the gym, shoulders were huge from the pump.

Also I noticed my chest is starting to respond already, after not working it near as hard as other body parts, I think them flyes really help alot, but I see more definition in my chest area, a slight crease is forming from my collar bone down the middle on upper chest area, so thats a good thing huh!

SUPPLEMENTS

I still took all my supplements today and of course the 3 capsules of Jungle Warfare, I have not had any side effects at all and so for day 1 of JW im happy! The pumps I had tonight were actually bigger than usual for some reason, it was fun looking in the mirror

SPECIAL NOTES

I skipped cardio mainly because it was so late and I didnt want to push it tonight with being a little under the weather- Cervasa!!!!! Dont even yell at me buddy!!!!!! LOL

22. DAY 43 & 44 JUNE 18-19 2006 TUES-WED

DAY 2 & 3 JUNGLE WARFARE

THE 18TH WAS OFF DAY FOR TRAINING, SO ONLY FOOD CHART DISPLAYED.

MOOD

Although I am getting lots of sleep, I am grouchy due to not feeling the greatest, my throat swelling has went down but I just feel like crap.

TRAINING

Wed. was Biceps-Triceps-Abs, I debated on not going but went out of guilt, im not sure I could live with myself if I missed a workout. Well it sucked royal a$$ anyway, so Now im thinking I shoulda stayed home. I couldnt get my reps on barbell curl with the 60 lb BB, so I was mad right off the bat. Feeling a tad weak. I completed it all but did not go up in weights at all and just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

SUPPLEMENTS

Still took all my supplements as I dont want to get messed up with my schedule but no amount of hyperdrive was gonna give me energy today, it just wasnt gonna happen. I have been eating normally to get my required cals but my body is just plain tired, I hope whatever I have goes away soon. I may go try and get a B-12 shot.

SPECIAL NOTES

Im on day 3 of Jungle Warfare, I only notice a new pimple today, next to my eye of all places, nothing else seems new in any way. Actually lost weight for 2 days in a row now, back down to 137.5 from my high of 138.5

DAY 43 DIET

DAY 44 DIET & TRAINING

23. VIPER ....would you give my girl here a neck massage for goodness sakes!!!! Lots of jacuzzi for you girlie. Keep your chin up. If all else fails go interenet shopping That always gets the pains out of me hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    DAY 43 & 44 JUNE 18-19 2006 TUES-WED

DAY 2 & 3 JUNGLE WARFARE

THE 18TH WAS OFF DAY FOR TRAINING, SO ONLY FOOD CHART DISPLAYED.

MOOD

Although I am getting lots of sleep, I am grouchy due to not feeling the greatest, my throat swelling has went down but I just feel like crap.

TRAINING

Wed. was Biceps-Triceps-Abs, I debated on not going but went out of guilt, im not sure I could live with myself if I missed a workout. Well it sucked royal a$$ anyway, so Now im thinking I shoulda stayed home. I couldnt get my reps on barbell curl with the 60 lb BB, so I was mad right off the bat. Feeling a tad weak. I completed it all but did not go up in weights at all and just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

SUPPLEMENTS

Still took all my supplements as I dont want to get messed up with my schedule but no amount of hyperdrive was gonna give me energy today, it just wasnt gonna happen. I have been eating normally to get my required cals but my body is just plain tired, I hope whatever I have goes away soon. I may go try and get a B-12 shot.

SPECIAL NOTES

Im on day 3 of Jungle Warfare, I only notice a new pimple today, next to my eye of all places, nothing else seems new in any way. Actually lost weight for 2 days in a row now, back down to 137.5 from my high of 138.5

DAY 43 DIET

DAY 44 DIET & TRAINING

24. Oh I'll give her a massage alright

I'm not keen on the Internet shopping idea though. You'll have to come up with a better alternative. How bout a Raven/FnF workout session? Now that's peaked my interest

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    VIPER ....would you give my girl here a neck massage for goodness sakes!!!! Lots of jacuzzi for you girlie. Keep your chin up. If all else fails go interenet shopping That always gets the pains out of me hahaha

25. Oh baby you are on!!!!!! I would love to work out with that girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Oh I'll give her a massage alright

I'm not keen on the Internet shopping idea though. You'll have to come up with a better alternative. How bout a Raven/FnF workout session? Now that's peaked my interest

26. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Oh I'll give her a massage alright

Big talker eh Viper?? Where the hell were you at 3 am when I woke up out of the blue with libido so fierce I thought someone slipped me spanish fly!!!!! Must be that JW kicking in, if so, better watch out!!!!!! At this point it looks like maybe Raven is the only one who could keep up with me

Oh, and that internet shopping........ya sounds like a plan to me Anyone know a good place to buy handcuffs?

27. WEEK 7 DAY 45 JULY 20 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING ANABOLIC BEAST- ( THANK GOD)

NOTES:

I had a really crappy day. Woke up late, needed the sleep. I stood up and was very dizzy and lightheaded for the first 2-3 hours. I tried eating to get nutrients and after a few meals I slowy felt better.

I went and had blood pressure checked, it was 110/80, so that was good. So I bought some clariton because I think I may have a sinus infection the way I am feeling. I took many cat naps today and it didnt seem to make me feel any more rested at all.

I had to go out to the store to get a few things we were out of, I hated to even leave but needed the stuff badly. I got what I needed and then cooked meals for tomorrow, how exciting that was with 2 puppies begging for pancakes the whole time I was cooking, LOL they do love those pancakes

I hope tomorrow I feel better, gonna try and go to sleep earlier than usual as tomorrow is leg day and I really dont want to miss it, of all things I need them quads to grow!!!

Today was day 4 for Jungle Warfare and I have 1 more pimple on my back, so far they are very small. Im not having any side effects at all and was feeling like I had a cold or something before I started it, so JW has nothing to do with that issue. Although it seems the libido is growing to the top of the scale I was awakened at 3 am last night because of the increased libido, Im like WTF!!!! Im supposed to be sleeping!!!! Cant wake up hubby NOW!!!!!!! He would think I was .

Thank you to all that have sent me well wishes, I appreciate it!!!!! Ill get there soon as I can!!!! And then watch out!!!!!

And I cant believe it but I lost another 1/2 pound, Now down to 137 again, so Ive lost weight everyday this week so far, I wont freak out yet, Ill wait till next week and see whats going on.

28. Lookin good pretty lady

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Lookin good pretty lady

Did you just grab my ass!!!!!!

30. Oopsss uh no, Sorry Fit that was me

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Did you just grab my ass!!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building