FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

I am just setting up my new ALRI log, I will finish the rest in the morning :)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

The most beautiful pre-log I have ever seen. No joke.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The most beautiful pre-log I have ever seen. No joke.

You aint seen nuttin yet honey :) Thanks Brent :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You gonna outdue me now Fit? I see how it is..lol..IT'S ON!:head:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

You gonna outdue me now Fit? I see how it is..lol..IT'S ON!:head:
I deff like her avatar better. Not that I don't find you moderately attractive ..... on a gram a week of test!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Don't you two work for DS?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Great start hun. If you guys haven't seen one of FnF's logs before, I hope that you will appreicate the time and effort that she put into these. They are truely amazing and very informative. Best of luck on the new stack. now let's get hyooge :head:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

look forward to see the results of this stack, best of luck

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I can't wait for this log especially with the first post this should be great.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

Looking forward to reading this one, hope it works well!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Here are my current stats, supplements, training split, etc.

[size=+1]Beginning Stats
  • Sex- Female
  • Height: 5' 6 "
  • Weight: 128
  • Bicep: 11.5"
  • Chest under armpit: 33.5"
  • Chest: 38"
  • Waist: 24.5"
  • Thighs-Low thigh: 17.75"
  • Thighs-mid thigh: 19.5"
  • Thigh- High thigh: 20.25"
  • Calves: 14"
  • Forearm: 8"
  • Hips: 32'
  • Buttocks: 36"
  • Neck: 12"
Training Split
  • Monday: Chest - Shoulders - Abs - 30 minutes Cardio
  • Tuesday: Off
  • Wednesday: Arms & Abs - 30 minutes Cardio
  • Thursday: Off
  • Friday: Legs
  • Saturay: Off
  • Sunday: Back - 30 minutes Cardio

Supplements
  • ALRI Primed
  • ALRI N-Gorge
  • ALRI Regeneration X
  • ALRI Venom Special Tactics
  • ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
  • ON Protein
  • Fish Oil
  • Multi
  • Evening Primrose Oil
  • Potassium
  • Chromium
  • Magnesium
  • Alcar- When needed
  • X-tend
[/size]

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome already :)

I see someone has already changed my first post and taken out artwork, I must of had too much?

I just wanna have it pretty :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank You to ALRI & Michael Elias

I want to start this log off with a big thanks to ALRI for sponsoring me with the supplement package.

I am very excited to be testing 5 products designed by ALRI, When I first read up on all these products I had a vision of a muscle laiden monster coming out of me, Ok, so really is was a BUFF chick, Let a girl dream ehh!!!!

These 12 weeks will be very different from the last 12 weeks. My program consists of a bulk to accelerate the muscle building. No more gazing at the scale waiting for it to go lower, as I will be gaining weight to grow the muscle needed.

As you all know who followed my last log, I lost alot of fat, oh baby did I lose fat. My abs were just starting to come through too, But for now............Bye Bye Abs , Hello Big muscle Momma :)

I will be burning fat still though because I will be doing the treadmill on a 15 degree incline, Just shoot me now, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But the muscle will be replacing the fat, so the scale will go up over the 12 weeks.

I have a all new weight training routine, it looks killer too!!! I will chart my strength gains each week and post them on Sunday.

Everyday I will post my macros along with my weight training for the workout days.

With all that said " Let the big bad girl inside of me come out "

Thank you to all my friends and supporters & my wonderful hubby Viperspit who have helped me make it this far!!!!!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

WHOA.............I took my first dose of Hyperdrive 3.0 1/2 hour ago, OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the strongest Stim I have ever taken, I could go powerwash the house, mow the lawn and sort the rocks in the driveway :) This stuff ROCKS!!!!!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

WHOA.............I took my first dose of Hyperdrive 3.0 1/2 hour ago, OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the strongest Stim I have ever taken, I could go powerwash the house, mow the lawn and sort the rocks in the driveway :) This stuff ROCKS!!!!!!

I'll vouch for this fellas. I took a HyperDrive on Sunday around 6pm before my w/o. Note this taken directly from ALRI Website: Directions: As a supplement begin by taking one (1) capsule first thing in the morning with food for first 2-3 days before progressing to one to two (1-2) capsules once daily(preferably in the morning…unless you are working the night shift)

Well, I figured, I'm not worried, I have no problems with all the other stims I've used including StimX. Long story short, I was starring at my alarm clock at 2:45 a.m. wondering when I was going to fall asleep as I had to get up at 5:30 a.m. Morale of this story, even if you think you can tolerate stims, take this one early in the morning to access your tolerance. Nice smooth energy/alertness for hours and hours :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Don't you two work for DS?

No we dont work for DS, I have been testing products since 1/29/06 though, and Viperspit has used some of the products as well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lookin forward to the pic updates :p

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

How is the 'jitter-effect' Fit? I tend to stay away from stims because of the afterjitters you get for the 12 hours after you need it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

I'll vouch for this fellas. I took a HyperDrive on Sunday around 6pm before my w/o. Note this taken directly from ALRI Website: Directions: As a supplement begin by taking one (1) capsule first thing in the morning with food for first 2-3 days before progressing to one to two (1-2) capsules once daily(preferably in the morning…unless you are working the night shift)

Well, I figured, I'm not worried, I have no problems with all the other stims I've used including StimX. Long story short, I was starring at my alarm clock at 2:45 a.m. wondering when I was going to fall asleep as I had to get up at 5:30 a.m. Morale of this story, even if you think you can tolerate stims, take this one early in the morning to access your tolerance. Nice smooth energy/alertness for hours and hours :D

Kept me up for 2 days straight. No kiddin. Stuff is like crack to me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Kept me up for 2 days straight. No kiddin. Stuff is like crack to me.
Right, like crack.........
.......BP smokes crack.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 1 June 6 2006 Tuesday

WEEK 1 DAY 1 JUNE 6 2006 TUESDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

MOOD

I was very excited to get up and start my new plan, was pretty glad that I did not have a workout today though because I had alot of things to take care of. My mood was great all day, I have alot to look forward to, Gee how many people look forward to a beating? LOL But its all gonna be worth it.

TRAINING

Off day today, Tomorrow is Arms/abs and 30 minutes treadmill at 15 degrees, thats just plain scary!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

I was able to use 2 of the new ALRI supplements today, Hyperdrive 3.0 and Venom Special Tactics. Whoa...........The Hyperdrive 3.0, now I can see why they named it that!!! I was flying after 30 minutes, I could not sit I had to move, I went shopping in record time, lol. I still feel it and I took it late morning. Im sure I will never take 2 of those little red caps. This is by far the strongest stimulant I have ever taken. I have also sweated like crazy today, so not normal for me unless I am working out. Even my dogs couldnt keep up with me today :) The Special Tactics works quietly behind the scenes, and I love the purple color of them, make me want to eat alot of them, I just feel sexy looking at them.

SPECIAL NOTES

Notes to self: Be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!!! I told Michael several days ago " when you do my new workouts dont treat me like a pansy" Oh, wow, he isnt that's for sure! Now I must live up to that! I will give it my best!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

How is the 'jitter-effect' Fit? I tend to stay away from stims because of the afterjitters you get for the 12 hours after you need it.

Im told the Hyperdrive 3.0 doesnt have a crash effect like many other stims. Im still flying high right now :) I have not had "jitters" prolly cause I had to move around, I was like what can I do, I must do something, all day was like that for me. I used to take 4 basic cuts a day, 2 in the am and 2 in the pm, well if I only have to take one of these I would condsider that a cost savings, and a whole lot less pills to choke down daily. So far everything is great. Let me update in the morning to see how sleep goes for me, But im up late every night anyway, I am a night owl. Mornings should be illegal :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Never had any jitters at all and never crashed. To me it was like a natural feeling of being awake. Not the feeling of you being tired or wanting to go to sleep but can't. Felt like I just woke up. I love this stuff.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

Hyperdrive sounds great, I'll have to try it sometime. I'm just wondering what that program is that you're using to track your intake?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I'm excited to see the results, i dunno about the burners though as it is i'm stupid sensitive to stimulants. Lipo-6 taken at like 8 am can effect my sleep, wtf? I'm interested in the primed, regeneration x and n-gorge. I've used Ultra hotter by ALRI and read 2 of L Rea's books and have complete faith in everything he puts out.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hyperdrive sounds great, I'll have to try it sometime. I'm just wondering what that program is that you're using to track your intake?

the program is called " weight by date" This is one of the most asked questions I get :) But alot of people say its too much work still, I have made it part of my life, and without it I would have very little structure with my foods. I need to know exactly what goes into my body, so I can accurately judge results, I weigh out every little gram of food! The program can be found on the web for around 30 bucks or so.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I'm excited to see the results, i dunno about the burners though as it is i'm stupid sensitive to stimulants. Lipo-6 taken at like 8 am can effect my sleep, wtf? I'm interested in the primed, regeneration x and n-gorge. I've used Ultra hotter by ALRI and read 2 of L Rea's books and have complete faith in everything he puts out.

I used a half a bottle of lipo 6 a year ago, Never felt anything on it. I actually feel very refreshed this morning, ready for another hyperdrive :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

the program is called " weight by date" This is one of the most asked questions I get :) But alot of people say its too much work still, I have made it part of my life, and without it I would have very little structure with my foods. I need to know exactly what goes into my body, so I can accurately judge results, I weigh out every little gram of food! The program can be found on the web for around 30 bucks or so.
Great thanks! Sounds and looks like exactly what I've been wanting :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrive update

Well, after taking hyperdrive for the first time yesterday, here is how the night went. It went pretty much the usual, I did go to sleep about my normal time, which is very late, but I woke up earlier for some reason and on my own, No barking dogs at the squirrels as ususal :) I felt refreshed and ready to go!!!!! So I took my daily dose with breakfast, and im riding the bull again.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Is that an actual bull or figurative? Just trying to enhance the visual. :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Is that an actual bull or figurative? Just trying to enhance the visual. :D

LOL, well Its alot like riding the bull, remember when they would have that at the bars? I feel like Im all over the place sorta speak, busy busy busy :) Its a good thang :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

What formula of Lipo-6 was it? Their is one that doesn't have the yohimbine HCL and the doses of everything else are literally cut in half. I still use the stuff it's amazing for hitting those pain in the ass areas.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL, well Its alot like riding the bull, remember when they would have that at the bars? I feel like Im all over the place sorta speak, busy busy busy :) Its a good thang :D
Fit..Can I ask you a question? Why can't you just have a regular freakin' avatar..My gf always asks me why I am on here so long...:think:

EDIT: I just gave you a star Fit...I'll leave the sexual innuendo to someone else.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree, I find it very distracting. I'm calling for a ban. And where the hell did you get the Red Star from? That's it, I'm getting fake tits tomorrow! :rant:
Sorry Vip, I made your wife a dirty commie like the rest of us. I didn't mean to, I refreshed the page and there it was...And what the hell! Fit's boobs aren't real?..My reality has been shattered

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

I'm getting fake tits tomorrow! :rant:

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Sorry Vip, I made your wife a dirty commie like the rest of us. I didn't mean to, I refreshed the page and there it was...And what the hell! Fit's boobs aren't real?..My reality has been shattered

haha, no, I'm saying I'd have to get fake tits so you guys, ahhh nevermind :rant:

edit: dammit, I forgot we were posting in your log. sorry dear, I will try and delete my posts so that I don't trash up your log.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

haha, no, I'm saying I'd have to get fake tits so you guys, ahhh nevermind :rant:

edit: dammit, I forgot we were posting in your log. sorry dear, I will try and delete my posts so that I don't trash up your log.

Im gonna Fawk you up when you get home! Misleading my boys on here!!!!! Do not make me mad or else I will make you wear my crotchless underwear again!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

Im gonna Fawk you up when you get home! Misleading my boys on here!!!!! Do not make me mad or else I will make you wear my crotchless underwear again!

She said AGAIN hahahahh again!!!!! Oh man viper you better hope I never ever get a membership at LF!!!!! HAHAHA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You 2 crack me up!!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the star Bullet Back ;) Ignore Mr. Viperspit ( crazy hubby). My hooters are real, and so is the punch he is getting when he gets home. Trying to make it appear that I am not smart and help this board and thats why I get reps :D Maybe Viperspit should put up an avy of his cute butt and see how far it gets him! LOL

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

I thought that $hit was private between us? Even my Shrink said that it was a healthy fetish. Is it wrong for men to wear womens clothing? :wtf:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I thought that $hit was private between us? Even my Shrink said that it was a healthy fetish. Is it wrong for men to wear womens clothing? :wtf:
I dont like anything with the word shrink in it :eek:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 2 June 7 2006 Wednesday

WEEK 1 DAY 2 JUNE 7 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Woke up early again, this is very strange but good! Felt very refreshed and ready to go. Was excitied to take on day 2 of my new plan.

TRAINING

The training went very well, I had a PR in barbell curls. I sweated my booty off too! Im still playing around with the weights to see how the new routine is going to work so the first week some things may be lighter than I can lift. I had kickbacks tonight, I havent done those in years!!!!! And even though I was not excitied to do the 15 degree incline on the treadmill for 30 minutes, I did it and I can handle it :) But after all of that I was whopped!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Today was the first day taking all the supplements as I didnt workout yesterday. I like the hyperdrive alot so far, Im getting clean energy, no jitters, not grouchy, and it lasts a long time. But by the time 5 pm rolled around I was able to take Primed and I needed it for more energy before the workout. Amazingly I did have an abundance of energy for the workout, I never did get tired till I got home. I took N-gorge for the first time too and I had something very different happen to me tongiht during the workout, I not only had a pump in my biceps/triceps, Both my full arms were pumped, they were like really full and firm, I have never experienced that before. And I am using the special tactics at 2 of my meals, which you do not feel it working as it is not a stimulant, just helps you incinerate fat. So far everything is going well and I am not having any side effects or unwanted effects.

SPECIAL NOTES

I was late getting this up because as soon as we arrived home and had dinner, unexpected company showed up, so had to entertain for a bit :)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Well I'll definately be watching this avatar.......ummm woops, I mean log! LOL! Seriously though, I have not followed any of your logs yet, but seems you keep some very impressive logs, and this one is allready one of the best kept I have seen thus far! Will definatley be keeping up to date with it, and good luck with the results, which I.'m sure will be great:chick:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like the sups are quick to impress :head:
btw I checked out that program and it's a bit too user un-friendly for my liking so kudos just for taking the time to work the thing!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

very detailed log and workouts I look forward to following rhe improvments.

ALso I dont know if you mentioned this ealier but what program are you using to track this?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

It's called Weight by Date, google it and you should be able to find a trial version.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Well I'll definately be watching this avatar.......ummm woops, I mean log! LOL! Seriously though, I have not followed any of your logs yet, but seems you keep some very impressive logs, and this one is allready one of the best kept I have seen thus far! Will definatley be keeping up to date with it, and good luck with the results, which I.'m sure will be great:chick:

Thanks :) I try to be very detailed to show the progress, and help others learn and keep me on track!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Sounds like the sups are quick to impress :head:
btw I checked out that program and it's a bit too user un-friendly for my liking so kudos just for taking the time to work the thing!

Well it is alot of work to get it started thats for sure!!!!!! IVe used for over 2 years now and would be lost without it! I do not care for fit-day, I find the values are not accurate. I add my own foods and type in everything on the label so I know its accurate. I dont use it for tracking exercise or measurements. I use other things that I like better for that.

with that said, Its time for a hyperdrive!!!!!!!:woohoo: