FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Wowza, nice gains so far FNF and just think you've got another 8 weeks of this

2. Great Progress!!!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. Great work FnF Slow down on that quad growth will ya?

4. WEEK 5 DAY 30 JULY 5 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Woke up early and started the day with a smile! I am really getting the best sleep ever on Lean Dreams, I will make this a regular part of my daily supplements from now on. The weather was decent and I was pumped up to go do biceps-triceps-abs.

TRAINING

Oh man, I decided to try my luck tonight at doing 60 lb. barbell curls, that was the biggest thing I wanted out of tonight. I warmed up good, became mentally focused and decided I would not accept failure. Amazingly I was able to to get enough reps at each set to please myself. Although it was not easy by any means!!!!!! I did have to use the straight bar because the even numbers are on straight bars and odd are with ez curl, so this made it even harder on the wrists and forearms, which became very full right away.

I also made a change this time on taking out the drop sets on hammer curls because the pumps were so massive it was holding me back from complete reps and quite frankly a little bit painful!!!! I figured I was ready to bump the hammer curls up to 30 lb. dumbbells and work with that on my supersets with the preacher curls. I did well!!!!!! I was very happy about that too, I did have incredible pumps still but not painful like they were ready to bust open. I saw a look in my biceps tonight that I liked alot!!!!!! As I was doing preacher curl my biceps looked very rounded and you could see the whole muscle moving, it was cool as heck!!

The not so great news was I went up to 20 lb. kick backs, went well till the third set when my repaired shoulder came right out of the socket BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Too much weight, I had to go in the restroom, jamb my hand between the wall and a stahl and pull the arm to line it up properly and let it go back into the socket. I am feeling like it will be ok at this point, a little tender but I am taking motrin for a few days and taking care of it to be safe. But from now on no more 20 lb. kick backs for me!!! Ill prolly even drop it back to 10 for awhile. I do have full range of motion and nothing hurts bad at any angle so im keeping my fingers crossed.

The rest of the workout went as planned, Overall pretty happy with the PR's. Im pretty sure ill be at 60 lb. BB curls for a long while, LOL

SUPPLEMENTS

I am loving my stack, and its working great! After using regeneration x for a month now and seeing how great the recovery is I dont think I would give it up, its just too beneficial to the bodybuilding lifestyle. Im on my second bottle of everything but the Hyperdrive 3.0 which lasts 90 days. And I must say the watermelon primed tastes GREAT!!!!!!!!

SPECIAL NOTES

Happy to report I am now up 10 pounds, I do think some of this the last few days is a little extra water cause my ankles are a tad swollen, so time will tell.

5. up 10 lbs. indeed, you are my hero.

great job on the bbcurls & kickbacks!!!
    •   

6. WEEK 5 DAY 31 JULY 6 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

NOTES:

Well today started out good, very well rested and in a great mood.

But as the day went on I seemed to be too darn hungry and well.............you will see that I ate more than I was supposed to I am fearing my trainers reading abilities now.........Im in deep Kimshee . I guess I will sit here and wait for my beating like a big girl. FnF waits for trainer cautiously .

I dont know why I get this way on off days, I feel like I have a 40 btu furnace burning inside of me and im always so dang hot, its like my body needs it or something. But I cannot keep cheating like this, esp since them darn rice cakes were eaten at midnight

OK, the better news is my shoulder seems still ok, little tight and tad bit sore but I feel like it will be ok, god forbid if my screws came loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that happens I will just jump off the nearest sky scraper building. Certain medical professionals are really tired of seeing my face. I just keep positive!!!!!!!!

End of rant, I must get back on track asap

7. WEEK 5 DAY 32 JULY 7 2006 FRIDAY

MOOD

Slept like a rock as usual!!!! Woke up feeling energetic and ready to EAT! TGIF......

TRAINING

Had legs today and didnt think I would do much better than the week before but I sure was wrong!!!! I knew when I got a big PR at the leg press I knew that it would be a great workout! I also gave my all at the hack squat, that one really works my legs!!!! Overall a great workout and felt like I did the legs good

SUPPLEMENTS

I have to say that I love the way Lean Dreams makes you very relaxed and then you just slowly drift off to sleep, all within an hour, so you take it 1 hour before you want to go to bed, it really mimics the way natural sleep should be, You will find your mind does not kep churning like a hamster running on the wheel, you are totally relaxed and can clear your mind.

Of course the Hyperdrive is my main energy force, and has continued to work very well even at 32 days of use.

Primed gave me such a big pump in my quads during this leg workout, I thought they may bust right thru my pants, it was freaky! SO much blood was going into the quads I got a tad dizzy on the last rep of each set during hack squat. Came close to losing it on leg extension as that is always a gut buster for me.

All the supplements are working well for me. I will be adding Jungle Warfare in a few weeks as well

SPECIAL NOTES

For some reason ever since Wednesday night I have been retaining a CRAP load of water in my lower legs, I have no ankles at this point. I went and had my blood pressure tested and it was 111/85, normally for me it is 112/60, so even though its not real bad the second number is higher than usual and I dont know why. I really dont want to take a diuretic because that may cause me more problems right now. I already take potasssium supplements daily so I cant really increase that either. If it does not clear up in a few days I will go to see my doctor about this just to make sure I am not having some other problem. This used to happen to me before when I would eat like 6 donuts or a bunch of baked goods etc, but I have not done that. I feel fine and I am urinating like usual, so time will tell I guess.

8. WEEK 5 DAY 33 JULY 8 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

NOTES:

I had a much needed day for rest today. My legs were not sore but I had a ton of water in my calves and it was causing me problems, so tight and becoming painful.

I broke down late in the night and took a mild herbal diuretic to get some relief. I have went again to check BP and it was about the same 115/85.

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem and using the newest version of Xtend. I just opened a new container and the texture is very different from before, its very fine fluffy powder and looks very different than the previous containers. I notice the flavor is not as strong as before either, and the coloring is not as dark after mixing. Im starting to question this as I opened it the same day these water problems started. All my foods are the same as they have been for a month so I am just trying to figure this out. I recently read a few times now that people are thinking Xtend is causing them bloat as well.

Other news- I spent part of the day with my Mother to make some repairs in her home and just to visit. It was a pretty quiet weekend, but there are those die hards still doing fireworks, LOL [/b]

9. WEEK 5 DAY 34 JULY 9 2006 SUNDAY

MOOD

The day started better with the water retension going down from the diuretic, my lower legs were normal and I had ankles again!!!! Yea!!! Oh that was until I started drinking and eating then the retension came right back like a speeding light , dang it!!!!!!! Slept like a baby as usual on Lean Dreams, I need to stock up on this little gem!!!! Anyone who has trouble sleeping should try this, its been the best sleep aid I have ever used and the fact it helps burn fat while your sleeping is an added bonus!

TRAINING

My training went decent, I felt like I had to work a bit harder to get the same reps and weight as last week in the beginning of the workout, but as I warmed up good it paid off on the T-Bar rows for a nice big PR. I did get a few more reps on other exercises so I am happy with the training today. I know a big plateu is coming my way, and I will not like it one bit! The gym was very quiet so I didnt have to wait for anything at all, always nice! I had some big back pumps today and meant to take some pics after the workout but forgot because my tummy was yelling at me! LOL

SUPPLEMENTS

I am loving every part of my ALRI supplement stack. I really like the Watermelon Primed better than the Sour Lemon too. Hyperdrive woke me up fast today so I could get my IMPC pics done, which I always HATE to do, esp today with the water problem, oh well you do what you have to do!!!!!!

SPECIAL NOTES

Ive added a lifting progress chart showing how the first 5 weeks have went for strength, so far good! If them bars start going down ill kick myself!!!!! Im working on a chart that will show every exercise I do and what the starting weight lifted was and each week following, this will be a good indicator of progress for sure. I will post it at end of week 6 which is half way through my bulk. I am so fearing a cut at this point as I am used to eating alot more food now, its gonna be a very hard time for me I can already see myself chewing on furniture.

10. hey Fit.

sorry to hear about the water retention. i hope you solve the issue asap.

are your pumps feeling as intense as when you started the stack?

11. Quote Originally Posted by dominique
    hey Fit.

sorry to hear about the water retention. i hope you solve the issue asap.

are your pumps feeling as intense as when you started the stack?

My pumps are always strong, nothing keeps them away, LOL Thats one of m y driving factors to go workout now too, just to see the pumps!!!!! HAHA

I started a thread over at BB about the water problem, I think its the Xtend, the new Improved blend.

12. Keep up the great work baby! You are really starting to get some mass going now.

13. A little progress picture collage, Showing how a person can lose fat and replace it with muscle and look totally different at the same weight!!!!!

These were also taken July 9 2006 after one month of Bulking.

14. Any idea of bf% before and now? Regardless, it's pretty obvious you've done really well, especially on your back and arms.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Any idea of bf% before and now? Regardless, it's pretty obvious you've done really well, especially on your back and arms.

Well I was going and having it checked alot before but it seemed that it always sounded low to me. If I had to guess I would say that the april picture was around 24% and the july pic maybe 17%, although the last test I had said 11%, which I think is wrong. I just go by the mirror.

16. Fit, your progress is incredible. (this is the interforum echo)

what are your long term physique goals? is there someone you want to look like? compete? weight/bf%?

17. Quote Originally Posted by dominique
    Fit, your progress is incredible. (this is the interforum echo)

what are your long term physique goals? is there someone you want to look like? compete? weight/bf%?

Well, I do want to have alot of muscle, be lean, in proportion and hopefully compete in 2007. Here is a picture that I like alot as far as a goal, but I would want bigger shoulders, I do not have a rear shot of this gal, found it on the web.

18. Fit you should be extremely proud of yourself, you are making some extreme gains!! All your hard work is realllly starting to show!
  19. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Well, I do want to have alot of muscle, be lean, in proportion and hopefully compete in 2007. Here is a picture that I like alot as far as a goal, but I would want bigger shoulders, I do not have a rear shot of this gal, found it on the web.

well, if that is your goal, and you keep plugging at it like you have been, it's just a matter of time now isn't it!! you can do it.

do you have a competition picked out yet? i'll be pulling for you.

20. Hey FitnFirm!

You know, lately I haven't had much time to just chill and surf around through peoples logs, but damn girl, to say that your log is fantasic would be a huge understatement And the progress you have made this year is absolutely stunning! Congratulations on all of your progress! You're looking fantastic.

And hey, out of curiosity, why did you decide to throw Jungle Warfare into the mix? I understand how it works in males, but what has ALRI told you about its effects on women and the pathways by which it works in women? I can see how the AR agonist is still going to have a profound effect on your androgen receptors, I can see how the inhibition of SHBG will free up the testosterone you're producing, and I can see the benefit of lower estrogen levels...but how is testosterone suppose to be increased? I'm very curious!! I eat up all the physiology I can get!

I believe I read somewhere the SHBG also binds with estrogen and can therefore increase the amount of estrogen that is rendered "free". Has Author discussed this with you or will the AI in the JW keep the estrogen levels low enough that it won't be an issue? I ask because women characteristically have a higher level of estrogen than men.

Again, awesome log and I can't wait to see how much progress you've made by the end of the year!! If these past 6 months are any indication...then damn, we're gonna have to put the whole women's division on notice that you're stepping up to take the crown!

21. WEEK 5 DAY 35 JULY 10 2006 MONDAY

MOOD

Great as usual!!! Not even sore from back day either! Shoulders feeling great, no problems at all. As I have been saying the Lean Dreams makes me sleep so sound and I am really enjoying it, I have not noticed any tolerance build up to it yet as well, A + in my book!

TRAINING

As always, I freak out for shoulder day wondering it today will be the day that I can get the 35lb DB's up on my own!!!!! Well I came soooooooo close with the first set, almost all me, then each set after I had to have Viper assist a bit, but I am getting better at it each time, Im finding its alot of a balance act more than anything else, as I get stronger that will be easier to control, and I WILL get there! My goal is in 3 weeks I better be doing them bad boys on my own, or else!!!! Ill never forget the first time I picked the 35's up to put on my knees, I was like OMG these are heavy, I really wasnt sure if I could even lift them at all, but each week its easier and easier, and now when I lift them up on my knees its very manageable.

I did really good for the rest of the workout and had some PR's. I have been doing bench press with dumbbells, I think I like it better than the hammer bench machine or the smith, I get no wierd pain in my chest or pec tie in area either, so until I bring this area up in strength to do barbell Ill keep doing it this way. Ive realized my chest muscle development is really lacking, like I ever used it before? Geez, just what would you use it for in the course of a day at work huh? No wonder I have no muscle there! Im sure my shoulder surgery effected that area as well. I just need to try really hard!!!

Tell me why every tom, **** and harry does chest on monday's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeeeez!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Im getting lots of questions from people at the gym, about what I am taking for supplements People really notice my pumps, and strength gains, growth. Esp the people that have seen me for awhile. I always tell them my regiman, its Amazing how many people have never heard of ALRI, I need a T-shirt or Tank to wear to the gym for advertising ( Hint Hint Author )

I went to a local supplement store today to get some elbow supports for us and they know ALRI well, Power Nutrition says "hello" to Raven. The owners favorite product is also Primed !!!!!! LOL Gee I wonder why!!!!

I have been taking Hyperdrive 3.0 at about 10-11 am, which I think works even better for me, now that im used to its effects I know what to expect and how long, its usually worn off by 10 pm.

SPECIAL NOTES

I'd also like to congratulate Team Torture member Julie Speight who placed 2nd in the NPC Fitness competition. This was Julie's first Fitness competition and her first time ever performing on stage! Congrat's Julie!

Click Here for the Expo Pics Gallery

22. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Tell me why every tom, **** and harry does chest on monday's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeeeez!!!!!!
    You forgot to mention ME too. So that makes it every Tom, D!ck, Harry and Ken doing chest on Monday!! Ah, I just took a Venom and am starting to feel frisky this morning! Couldn't miss a chance to be a bit of a smart ass!

SUPPLEMENTS

Im getting lots of questions from people at the gym, about what I am taking for supplements People really notice my pumps, and strength gains, growth. Esp the people that have seen me for awhile. I always tell them my regiman, its Amazing how many people have never heard of ALRI, I need a T-shirt or Tank to wear to the gym for advertising ( Hint Hint Author )
    You know, that's so funny you said that. I'm having people ask me the same things too with the transformations that are taking place with Jungle Warfare. So I emailed ALRI last night asking them about pimping their name at the gym with a few T-shirts. Again, hint hint Author

Thanks for answering my question Fitnfirm in my other thread. That was really cool! You won't have any problems with estrogen being raised on the Jungle Warfare as the AI in it will lower estrogen levels significantly. I just remember reading in the write up on ActivaTE that a minor amount of estrogen was made active while taking it due to the fact that both test and estrogen can be bound by SHBG. But couple it with an AI and that'll be kept in check anyways.

Best of luck with it. I am really stoked to see what you think about it in 4 weeks...other than the part about your hubby chasing you around the house! My wife hasn't had a peaceful night at home since I started taking it either!! Maybe it'll be you chasing Viperspit around the house and him running from you this time! LOL!!

Hope your workout goes great for you today. Peace.

23. Yea, Team ALRI Baby Tank for FnF gets my vote

I need a T-shirt or Tank to wear to the gym for advertising ( Hint Hint Author )

24. Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    You forgot to mention ME too. So that makes it every Tom, D!ck, Harry and Ken doing chest on Monday!! Ah, I just took a Venom and am starting to feel frisky this morning! Couldn't miss a chance to be a bit of a smart ass!

You know, that's so funny you said that. I'm having people ask me the same things too with the transformations that are taking place with Jungle Warfare. So I emailed ALRI last night asking them about pimping their name at the gym with a few T-shirts. Again, hint hint Author

Thanks for answering my question Fitnfirm in my other thread. That was really cool! You won't have any problems with estrogen being raised on the Jungle Warfare as the AI in it will lower estrogen levels significantly. I just remember reading in the write up on ActivaTE that a minor amount of estrogen was made active while taking it due to the fact that both test and estrogen can be bound by SHBG. But couple it with an AI and that'll be kept in check anyways.

Best of luck with it. I am really stoked to see what you think about it in 4 weeks...other than the part about your hubby chasing you around the house! My wife hasn't had a peaceful night at home since I started taking it either!! Maybe it'll be you chasing Viperspit around the house and him running from you this time! LOL!!

Hope your workout goes great for you today. Peace.

LOL, ya well we have a plan for next Monday!!!!! We are going to eat dinner first then go to the gym around 8 pm instead of 6 pm, by then its much more cleared out and we can get right through the workout fast without waiting for stuff. I swear alot of people just stand around talking between sets and forget they are there to train!!

And ya, Maybe if we get Raven to hold Author down and make him cry UNCLE, we can convince him we need t-shirts and tanks to show off, LOL Im pretty sure she is game!

Oh, and that would be way to funny if my hubby was running from me!!!!!!!! MUwwwahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa, I feel devilsih just thinking about that!!!!

Raven says the Restore also is great for libido, and our bottle is here waiting for Vipers use, he may need that too with me on JW

25. WEEK 6 DAY 36 JULY 11 2006 TUESDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING THE ANABOLIC BEAST

NOTES:

Had a great super fun day Went out to dinner with a special friend that we know from the internet, it was a great experience. So that means I had steak, it was not on my plan but I didnt go much over the macros so its okay.

We had some really crappy weather today, so didnt get to do anything outside but clean out my SUV, which really needed it.

Tomorrow is Biceps & Triceps and Abs- cardio. Just love arm day for the freaky pumps on Primed

That is all for this non-training day, Hope everyone is doing great!!! And drinking lots of water!

Last edited by FitnFirm; 07-13-2006 at 10:27 AM.

26. Sorry Fit! I never really pay much attention to the supplement forum. I will keep dropping in now that I know it is here though .

What program do you use by the way for your meals?
    PharmD

27. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Sorry Fit! I never really pay much attention to the supplement forum. I will keep dropping in now that I know it is here though .

What program do you use by the way for your meals?

I use a program called weight by date

Weight-By-Date Pro for Windows

I have used it for 3 years and would be lost without it!! I find that fitday has alot of flaws in it. I can add my own foods right off the label, even though it takes time I figure its worth it to know exactly whats going in my body. It does come with thousands of pre-loaded foods too.

Ya there is alot more sections on AM than you knew about huh!!! LOL

28. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    I use a program called weight by date

Weight-By-Date Pro for Windows

I have used it for 3 years and would be lost without it!! I find that fitday has alot of flaws in it. I can add my own foods right off the label, even though it takes time I figure its worth it to know exactly whats going in my body. It does come with thousands of pre-loaded foods too.

Ya there is alot more sections on AM than you knew about huh!!! LOL
    Yeah fitday is cool but it makes me mad that they do not allow you to add in meals, you have to add in all the foods at once sorta. I will check that program out and let you know how it goes .
    PharmD

29. Hey Fit I'm now considering using Michael and Kendra's services for my diet some time soon (hopefully) and I'm just wondering how they are to work with?

Kick ass in the gym tomorrow :bruce1:

30. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Hey Fit I'm now considering using Michael and Kendra's services for my diet some time soon (hopefully) and I'm just wondering how they are to work with?

Kick ass in the gym tomorrow :bruce1:

Well, its too easy to work with them Very down to earth!! I couldnt ask for a better trainer, the best part is the support you get, there is no limit to questions and such as other trainers have, its all one price for everything, frankly he must lose money cause its so dang cheap!!! I started with him in March, and will be with him for a very long time!!!! I think it would be great for you to use his services, you will definitely meet your goals! Sheesh Im way ahead of my goals, I thought this would take years!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building
    By psycho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 08:52 PM
  3. Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI
    By Viperspit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:55 PM