FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Banned

WEEK 6 DAY 42 JULY 17 2006 MONDAY

- Me and Lean Dreams heading to bed!

MOOD

Although I slept good I woke up with my gland still swollen so I kept up the Echinacia & Tylenol. I think its one of those summer things when your in and out of air conditioning and then go to the humid outdoors. At least its not worse, throat a little raspy but not bad. I was all nervous about maybe missing shoulder - chest day, but I took some Alcar late in the day and it really helped pick me up and feel better, I just wouldnt want to take it everyday though, course I added the R-ALA with it for safety.

This did not stop me from starting the Jungle Warfare- Today is Day 1- I will do 4 weeks=1 bottle to see what it can help me with as far as strength gains.

TRAINING

Of course I went to workout!!!!!! LOL I did very well considering I was not 100% today. We went later than usual to avoid the huge crowd on Monday's which worked out well but it seemed like the whole night was gone by the time we got home, so back to square one!!!!!

I managed to get 10 reps on all 3 sets of Military Press- YIPEE!!!!! I even did 11 on the last set just for fun! But again, I needed help getting them up to start my reps each set, I came close on my own the first set but no gumballs!!!!! If Jungle Warfare can help me get over this issue I will be totally forever grateful!!!!! Viperspit said next week I should do 40 lb DB's for this and Im like "NO"!!!!!!! Im not ready for that, I feel I have to get them up on my own before I should move up in weight even though I get all my reps now, I just dont feel right always needing a spotter, Im a big girl!!!!! I must get bigger though to conquer this!

The rest of the workout went well, im happy with it! On a side note- when doing laterals and shrugs I noticed in the mirror something new in my neck area, like a million striations and they dont all go away when im relaxed even, it looks different, so I came home measured my neck, and yep you guessed it, darn thing grew .50 inch!!!!!! Shrugs have to be doing that! My neck has been the same forever!! Its hard to explain but now my neck looks different, I better not lose it thats for sure!!! LOL

I def worked myself good tonight, was sore as heck when I left the gym, shoulders were huge from the pump.

Also I noticed my chest is starting to respond already, after not working it near as hard as other body parts, I think them flyes really help alot, but I see more definition in my chest area, a slight crease is forming from my collar bone down the middle on upper chest area, so thats a good thing huh!

SUPPLEMENTS

I still took all my supplements today and of course the 3 capsules of Jungle Warfare, I have not had any side effects at all and so for day 1 of JW im happy! The pumps I had tonight were actually bigger than usual for some reason, it was fun looking in the mirror

SPECIAL NOTES

I skipped cardio mainly because it was so late and I didnt want to push it tonight with being a little under the weather- Cervasa!!!!! Dont even yell at me buddy!!!!!! LOL

2. Banned

DAY 43 & 44 JUNE 18-19 2006 TUES-WED

DAY 2 & 3 JUNGLE WARFARE

THE 18TH WAS OFF DAY FOR TRAINING, SO ONLY FOOD CHART DISPLAYED.

MOOD

Although I am getting lots of sleep, I am grouchy due to not feeling the greatest, my throat swelling has went down but I just feel like crap.

TRAINING

Wed. was Biceps-Triceps-Abs, I debated on not going but went out of guilt, im not sure I could live with myself if I missed a workout. Well it sucked royal a$$ anyway, so Now im thinking I shoulda stayed home. I couldnt get my reps on barbell curl with the 60 lb BB, so I was mad right off the bat. Feeling a tad weak. I completed it all but did not go up in weights at all and just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

SUPPLEMENTS

Still took all my supplements as I dont want to get messed up with my schedule but no amount of hyperdrive was gonna give me energy today, it just wasnt gonna happen. I have been eating normally to get my required cals but my body is just plain tired, I hope whatever I have goes away soon. I may go try and get a B-12 shot.

SPECIAL NOTES

Im on day 3 of Jungle Warfare, I only notice a new pimple today, next to my eye of all places, nothing else seems new in any way. Actually lost weight for 2 days in a row now, back down to 137.5 from my high of 138.5

DAY 43 DIET

DAY 44 DIET & TRAINING

3. ALRI

VIPER ....would you give my girl here a neck massage for goodness sakes!!!! Lots of jacuzzi for you girlie. Keep your chin up. If all else fails go interenet shopping That always gets the pains out of me hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    DAY 43 & 44 JUNE 18-19 2006 TUES-WED

DAY 2 & 3 JUNGLE WARFARE

THE 18TH WAS OFF DAY FOR TRAINING, SO ONLY FOOD CHART DISPLAYED.

MOOD

Although I am getting lots of sleep, I am grouchy due to not feeling the greatest, my throat swelling has went down but I just feel like crap.

TRAINING

Wed. was Biceps-Triceps-Abs, I debated on not going but went out of guilt, im not sure I could live with myself if I missed a workout. Well it sucked royal a$$ anyway, so Now im thinking I shoulda stayed home. I couldnt get my reps on barbell curl with the 60 lb BB, so I was mad right off the bat. Feeling a tad weak. I completed it all but did not go up in weights at all and just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

SUPPLEMENTS

Still took all my supplements as I dont want to get messed up with my schedule but no amount of hyperdrive was gonna give me energy today, it just wasnt gonna happen. I have been eating normally to get my required cals but my body is just plain tired, I hope whatever I have goes away soon. I may go try and get a B-12 shot.

SPECIAL NOTES

Im on day 3 of Jungle Warfare, I only notice a new pimple today, next to my eye of all places, nothing else seems new in any way. Actually lost weight for 2 days in a row now, back down to 137.5 from my high of 138.5

DAY 43 DIET

DAY 44 DIET & TRAINING

•   

4. Senior Member

Oh I'll give her a massage alright

I'm not keen on the Internet shopping idea though. You'll have to come up with a better alternative. How bout a Raven/FnF workout session? Now that's peaked my interest

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    VIPER ....would you give my girl here a neck massage for goodness sakes!!!! Lots of jacuzzi for you girlie. Keep your chin up. If all else fails go interenet shopping That always gets the pains out of me hahaha
  5. ALRI

Oh baby you are on!!!!!! I would love to work out with that girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit

I'm not keen on the Internet shopping idea though. You'll have to come up with a better alternative. How bout a Raven/FnF workout session? Now that's peaked my interest
  6. Banned

Big talker eh Viper?? Where the hell were you at 3 am when I woke up out of the blue with libido so fierce I thought someone slipped me spanish fly!!!!! Must be that JW kicking in, if so, better watch out!!!!!! At this point it looks like maybe Raven is the only one who could keep up with me

Oh, and that internet shopping........ya sounds like a plan to me Anyone know a good place to buy handcuffs?
  7. Banned

WEEK 7 DAY 45 JULY 20 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING ANABOLIC BEAST- ( THANK GOD)

NOTES:

I had a really crappy day. Woke up late, needed the sleep. I stood up and was very dizzy and lightheaded for the first 2-3 hours. I tried eating to get nutrients and after a few meals I slowy felt better.

I went and had blood pressure checked, it was 110/80, so that was good. So I bought some clariton because I think I may have a sinus infection the way I am feeling. I took many cat naps today and it didnt seem to make me feel any more rested at all.

I had to go out to the store to get a few things we were out of, I hated to even leave but needed the stuff badly. I got what I needed and then cooked meals for tomorrow, how exciting that was with 2 puppies begging for pancakes the whole time I was cooking, LOL they do love those pancakes

I hope tomorrow I feel better, gonna try and go to sleep earlier than usual as tomorrow is leg day and I really dont want to miss it, of all things I need them quads to grow!!!

Today was day 4 for Jungle Warfare and I have 1 more pimple on my back, so far they are very small. Im not having any side effects at all and was feeling like I had a cold or something before I started it, so JW has nothing to do with that issue. Although it seems the libido is growing to the top of the scale I was awakened at 3 am last night because of the increased libido, Im like WTF!!!! Im supposed to be sleeping!!!! Cant wake up hubby NOW!!!!!!! He would think I was .

Thank you to all that have sent me well wishes, I appreciate it!!!!! Ill get there soon as I can!!!! And then watch out!!!!!

And I cant believe it but I lost another 1/2 pound, Now down to 137 again, so Ive lost weight everyday this week so far, I wont freak out yet, Ill wait till next week and see whats going on.

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Lookin good pretty lady
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Lookin good pretty lady

Did you just grab my ass!!!!!!
  10. ALRI

Oopsss uh no, Sorry Fit that was me

Did you just grab my ass!!!!!!
  11. Banned

Oopsss uh no, Sorry Fit that was me

Well then, thats ok! Viper likey that alot He doesnt mind sharing me
  12. Banned

WEEK 7 DAY 46 JULY 21 2006 FRIDAY

MOOD

Well woke up feeling much better without being dizzy or lightheaded. I took Lean Deams and decided to sleep until I woke up on my own so I knew I could get the sleep my body needs. At first I felt my appetite was not very good but I made myself eat knowing it was leg day.

TRAINING

Amazingly my training went better than expected. And I thought a plateu was here HA!!!!!!! Once I did well on the leg press I knew the rest would be good, that put me in a darn good mood too. Had a few PR's again after feeling so out of it the past several days.

I have now increased my leg press by 100 pounds since the start of this bulk- thats 46 days!!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Today is Day 5 for Jungle Warfare- Still just 2 pimples, no new ones YIPPEE!!!!!!!! I think it should be called horny in a bottle though This stuff is wicked on libido!!!!!

All other supps are doing there job as usual, Had some great pumps in my legs tonight. I didnt take Hyperdrive until 3 pm since I was still getting better this am, so hope im not up all night!

Still loving the whole stack, obviously the fat burning effects are working overtime as I have lost even more weight, so this week I lost 1/2 pound every day, Im down to 136.5 now, depending on what the next few days brings I may have to get my cals increased again, this is so crazy!!!!!!

SPECIAL NOTES

Im feeling much better, hopefully tomorrow even normal!!!! I cant complain though I had a great workout!!! Thanks to all of you for the well wishes and pretty pics Im sure they helped alot!!!!!!

13. Senior Member

Looks like I may be busy this weekend boys. If you don't see me until Monday, call the Rescue Team
  14. New Member

Fit, you're going to have to increase your cals to offsets all the extracurricular cardio you're getting in these days, um nights, well probably both.
  15. Banned

WEEK 7 DAY 47 JULY 22 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING ANABOLIC BEAST

NOTES:

Woke up feeling lots better today, whatever I had I think is now gone!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! I enjoyed my day off doing things I enjoy, gardening, watching movies, playing with pups.

I added a few cals today since I was losing weight again, just some extra oats

The Jungle Warfare is going well, On day 6, no new acne, the biggest thing I notice so far is mega libido, when I say MEGA I mean it!!!!! Poor Viper, he is looking for new places to hide in the house, LOL

16. Banned

WEEK 7 DAY 48 JULY 23 2006 SUNDAY

MOOD

Wow, woke up feeling super great, tons of energy and feeling like my old self once again!!!!! Ive continued taking Lean Dreams but the last 2 times I took it, it didnt seem to work as good- too much late night caffeine on the weekends!!!

I worked outside for a little while watering flowers and checking in on things, feeding the birds, watering the lawn.

TRAINING

Was ready to go train today, even though Viperspit was feeling drained ( insert evil laugh here- Wife on JW make man very tired!!!!!!!! ) Note to Viperspit- Hide from Wife when she is using JW and you have squat day from hell!!!!!

I had a great day training!!!! I felt good, powerful and energetic. I did not get any PR's but I did get more reps on a few exercises. I also had much better form on the lat pulldown's at 120 lbs, so they are getting easier but I want to get the form down well before attempting the next few extra reps.

I felt esp. powerful on T-bar rows, I did the reps very slow and long, and WOW did they ever work my back!!! That is soooooo much harder when you go really slow, like 6-8 seconds up and down, yowza!!!!!

Crazy thing happened during warm ups on lat pulldown, the very first set I had HUGE pumps in my biceps!!! This has got to be the Jungle Warfare as I never get pumps that fast. So the rest of the training had unbeliveable huge rock hard pumps in my back and arms. When I thought they couldnt get any bigger!!! LOL

SUPPLEMENTS

Im on Day 7 for Jungle Warfare, and obviously first noticed increased libido, a little bit of acne, and now pumps and energy, no bad side effects as of yet! Im liking it alot so far!!!!

The rest of my stack always serves me well as usual!!!!! Hyperdrive got me thru the day with lots of energy and I am definitely enjoying Regeneration X for my recovery!!!! The Primed gives me super extra energy for training with focus and to die for pumps, which I like alot!

SPECIAL NOTES

Overall. feeling great and looking forward to continued use of Jungle Warfare and maybe the extra strength I could gain from it.

Ive added the lift charts to show progress and the weight charts as well. I added a few extra cals this weekend because of the weight loss last week, so Im up again to 138 as of this morning.

DAY 48 TRAINING

WEEKLY LIFT PROGRESS CHART WITH INCREASE COMPARISON

WEIGHT CHARTS PLUS REGRESSION DETERMINATION-PREDICTION

DAY 48 MACROS

17. Banned

WEEK 8 DAY 49 JULY 24 2006 MONDAY

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOD

Woke up feeling great and refreshed!!!! My lower back is hurting today from SLDL on Friday, but I will live!!!! Went to bed earlier last night and woke up early too. I was excited for shoulder day, I have been doing shouders in my head for 2 days, LOL

TRAINING

My training went SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the 35 lb DB's up all by myself!!!!! On all 3 sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! It must be Jungle Warfare helping me!!!! This means that next week I should move to 40 lb DB's Now that is scary!!!!!!!! LOL So it took me 5 weeks to get the 35 lb DB's up all by myself, wow I sure had to work at that one!!!!!!

And for being a Monday my workout went really smooth, I didnt wait for anything at all!!!!!! I did not go up in weight at all but I did get more reps, and Im happy with it!!!! I have great form and am getting alot out of my training. Today was one of the best days of all my training, I will remember it always.

SUPPLEMENTS

YA BABY!!!!!! Jungle Warfare kicking butt with FnF!!!!! Im really liking this stuff!!!! I am so looking forward to what else I can improve while using it. My pumps were huge as usual, stamina, strength all there, and focus for sure. I love all my ALRI supps, dont even ask me to share!!!!!! LOL

SPECIAL NOTES

Im on cloud 9, so there!!!!! I think next week I will try to go back to bench press instead of DB's or machine, I think I will be ok now, I have built up some strength and feel better about it.

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

congratulations on the 35s Fit thats an awsome job of hard work.

and I must say your log is making JW more and more appeling for a trial soon
  19. ALRI

ATTA GIRL FIT!!!!!!That is awesome.

WEEK 8 DAY 49 JULY 24 2006 MONDAY

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOD

Woke up feeling great and refreshed!!!! My lower back is hurting today from SLDL on Friday, but I will live!!!! Went to bed earlier last night and woke up early too. I was excited for shoulder day, I have been doing shouders in my head for 2 days, LOL

TRAINING

My training went SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the 35 lb DB's up all by myself!!!!! On all 3 sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! It must be Jungle Warfare helping me!!!! This means that next week I should move to 40 lb DB's Now that is scary!!!!!!!! LOL So it took me 5 weeks to get the 35 lb DB's up all by myself, wow I sure had to work at that one!!!!!!

And for being a Monday my workout went really smooth, I didnt wait for anything at all!!!!!! I did not go up in weight at all but I did get more reps, and Im happy with it!!!! I have great form and am getting alot out of my training. Today was one of the best days of all my training, I will remember it always.

SUPPLEMENTS

YA BABY!!!!!! Jungle Warfare kicking butt with FnF!!!!! Im really liking this stuff!!!! I am so looking forward to what else I can improve while using it. My pumps were huge as usual, stamina, strength all there, and focus for sure. I love all my ALRI supps, dont even ask me to share!!!!!! LOL

SPECIAL NOTES

Im on cloud 9, so there!!!!! I think next week I will try to go back to bench press instead of DB's or machine, I think I will be ok now, I have built up some strength and feel better about it.

20. Banned

ATTA GIRL FIT!!!!!!That is awesome.
    ya baby!!! You go and give Author a big ole kiss for developing this JW, I have had to work so hard to get over this hump and JW helped me, Im so darn happy today Do you know if any other women have taken JW for 8 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    congratulations on the 35s Fit thats an awsome job of hard work.

and I must say your log is making JW more and more appeling for a trial soon

Ya you gotta give it a try!!!! This is probably the strongest thing I would ever take, as you can still classify yourself as natural while using it, but I hear there is a new product in the makings............ Cant wait to find out what it is!!!!! Im sure I will be using it though!!!!!
  21. Senior Member

Nice work baby! I think it was the m..oral support from your Spotter that helped as well

Time to move up to the 40's
  22. ALRI

Good Man Viper!!!!! Fit has trained you well.!!!!! lol
    Nice work baby! I think it was the m..oral support from your Spotter that helped as well

23. Banned

uh huh..........come home NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. Senior Member

Uhoh, I see I'm gonna get sandwiched between two women. hmmm, Two HOT Women though, this might be fun

25. Banned

Yep, Funny you say that, when he sees me coming he gets a scared look on his face lately, JW has turned me into an ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!! I must admit I have abused my hubby in many ways lately, poor guy had a hard time doing squats on Sunday because of my evil ways, LOL
  26. Banned

Uhoh, I see I'm gonna get sandwiched between two women. hmmm, Two HOT Women though, this might be fun

Stop teasing me Viper or else youll be packing our bags for Vegas!!!!
  27. Registered User

Good job fit on the 35's!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Viper is jealous because you 2 are doing the same weight now LOL..... But seriously you are kicking AZZ keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Good job fit on the 35's!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Viper is jealous because you 2 are doing the same weight now LOL..... But seriously you are kicking AZZ keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I'm still working my way up to the 35's smartazz
  29. Banned

No, he is mad cause my traps are growing fast
  30. Registered User

No, he is mad cause my traps are growing fast

I was out of town for work yesterday and I went to a gym that was by my hotel, there was a couple in there and it reminded me of you two. They were older about 50 to 55 and they were squatting together. She started with 135 and worked her way up to 185 and got around 8 of them. I was pretty impressed with her numbers as the husband worked his way up to 225 LOL shes SO close!!! I got a kick out of them guys thinking that's probably what Fit and Viper look like in the gym besides you guys look older than 50 HAHAHA jussssst kidddddding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
  31. Banned

I was out of town for work yesterday and I went to a gym that was by my hotel, there was a couple in there and it reminded me of you two. They were older about 50 to 55 and they were squatting together. She started with 135 and worked her way up to 185 and got around 8 of them. I was pretty impressed with her numbers as the husband worked his way up to 225 LOL shes SO close!!! I got a kick out of them guys thinking that's probably what Fit and Viper look like in the gym besides you guys look older than 50 HAHAHA jussssst kidddddding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

You wanna find out how hard I can punch?????? Ask Viper!!!!!!! :bruce1:
  32. Registered User

You wanna find out how hard I can punch?????? Ask Viper!!!!!!! :bruce1:

I'll take your word on that one.... And I got 5 on Fit if those two ever got into a brawl!
  33. Banned

I'll take your word on that one.... And I got 5 on Fit if those two ever got into a brawl!

Buttering me up wont take the pain out of my punch fool!!!! :bruce1:
  34. Registered User

Buttering me up wont take the pain out of my punch fool!!!! :bruce1:

I think you just want to touch my sexy body AHHAHAH..... Oh crap viper is gonna read this
  35. Banned

WEEK 8 DAY 50 JULY 25 2006 TUESDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING THE ANABOLIC BEAST

NOTES:

An off day much needed!!!!!!!! My lower back is killing me from Friday's SLDL, I had added weight and of course go wayyyyyy down, grunting all the way back up, it has taken a toll on me for sure.

I have gained back a little weight from the loss I had, Im back to 137, I do think my cals will be adjusted again, I already have the instructions so Im thinking I will start that on Monday if it continues to lag. I do not appear to be adding fat, I have no rolls anywhere, LOL I think the Jungle Warfare is making me look leaner actually. I am noticing in the mornings upon awakening that I have a big ugly vein showing up in my lower ab area, YUCK!!!!!!!! it looks like a worm!!!!!!! I always look very lean when I wake up until I start eating and drinking, then I start filling out again.

36. Banned

WEEK 8 DAY 51 JULY 26 2006 WEDNESDAY

DAY 10 FOR JUNGLE WARFARE

MOOD

Feeling great except for a sore lower back still, Im playing it safe as I do not want to take Motrin just yet, that just makes you gain more water weight! I may have to lower the weight on SLDL as I have to do leg day on Friday again, thats only 2 more days, OUCH! The pain is very low like at the bottom by tailbone. Im sleeping great with Lean Dreams, always feel very rested and energetic when I wake up.

TRAINING

My training went very well, I felt better with the BB curls, I purposely stayed at 6 because Im wanting to improve form, I try not to use my back at all, darn straight bar stinks!!!! Cant wait till I get to 65 cause that is a ez-curl bar and better on the wrists.

I added back some super set drop sets on Preacher-Hammer curls, boy those 30 lb DB's are feeling light I also started doing kickbacks again but at a much lower weight due to the shoulder dislocation last time, I went down to 7.5 lbs, which still works them well as the pump I had was exploding!!!!!! Overall I had a great workout and did some extra leg presses with Viper to use up some time, He uses a different machine and I was able to get very close to the same weight I use on the hydraulic machine, course this was without my usual stretching etc.

SUPPLEMENTS

Loving the Jungle Warfare, LOTS!!!!!!! Im seeing strength gains, not big ones yet but I am seeing them! Had tons of energy from the Hyperdrive and Primed. The pumps on arm day are almost freaky, no they are freaky!!!!! For some reason there are always alot of people watching me do arms!!!! What!!! You think little girls cant lift big weights????? WAKE UP!!!!!! The next man that comes over to me while Im resting between preacher curl/hammer curl supersets and asks me, those 30 lb DB's are not yours right? Im gonna punch them! If you see them at my feet.....YES I am using them PUNK!!!!!!!! LOL

SPECIAL NOTES

Wishing my girl DawnMarie a great recovery for her surgery coming up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! May the hottie gods be watching over you

37. Banned

WEEK 8 DAYS 52-53 JULY 27-28 2006 WED-THUR

DAY 12 OF JUNGLE WARFARE

NOTES:

Ok then!!!!! I am Mrs. PR TODAY!!!!!!!!! I was so thrilled to do so great on leg day and break the 500 mark for leg press!!!!!! Holy canoli!!!!

I was even more suprised to be able to get to 165 pounds on Leg Extension, this is almost 30 pounds more than I weigh!!!!!! Pinch me, I might be dreaming

I have no idea how I was able to focus at the gym, I thought about Dawn all day, I will feel much better when I hear from her, I know she is fine and all but I just have to hear it from her!

The pump I had in my legs tonight was so incredible, it made me wish they would stay that big, I had good seperation with the pumps and it sure is like a tease of what they will look like when they grow more, it just makes me wanna work harder!

I am having no side effects from Jungle Warfare, except strength increase, major libido increase, very small amount of acne. I added a few extra cals today as I could taste ketones on my breath a few times today, too weird!!! I eat alot!!!!! Im just burning up everything I eat very quickly or something!!!! So far I love the JW and look forward to more great strength increases!

DAY 53 TRAINING AND FOOD- JULY 28 2006

DAY 52 FOOD- JULY 27 2006

38. New Member

sounds like everything is going well with the alri stack... i was wondering if there was a way to get some samples of stuff. cuz i want to try this stuff out. esp st, hyperdrive, ld. : )
  39. Banned

WEEK 8 DAY 54 JULY 29 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING

NOTES:

Enjoyed a day off and just did things around the house. Lower back still a tad sore from the SLDL but nothing too bad.

I've been sleeping well with the Lean Dreams, still working as good as day 1.

I am on day 13 of Jungle Warfare and have not had anymore acne that I notice. I have noticed more intense body heat, much bigger pumps even on non training days. Increased strength and stamina. So far it is going very good!!!!!

40. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by addijhaq
    sounds like everything is going well with the alri stack... i was wondering if there was a way to get some samples of stuff. cuz i want to try this stuff out. esp st, hyperdrive, ld. : )

I will see what I can do for you, Please PM me your address either here or at BB.com in case you do not have PM privelages here. I have the same user name there as well.

Often times supplement stores in your area that carry ALRI products may have samples behind the counter if you ask.

Where are you located?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building
    By psycho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI
    By Viperspit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 04:55 PM