FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dominique
    hey Fit.

sorry to hear about the water retention. i hope you solve the issue asap.

are your pumps feeling as intense as when you started the stack?

My pumps are always strong, nothing keeps them away, LOL Thats one of m y driving factors to go workout now too, just to see the pumps!!!!! HAHA

I started a thread over at BB about the water problem, I think its the Xtend, the new Improved blend.

2. Senior Member

Keep up the great work baby! You are really starting to get some mass going now.
  3. Banned

A little progress picture collage, Showing how a person can lose fat and replace it with muscle and look totally different at the same weight!!!!!

These were also taken July 9 2006 after one month of Bulking.

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Any idea of bf% before and now? Regardless, it's pretty obvious you've done really well, especially on your back and arms.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Any idea of bf% before and now? Regardless, it's pretty obvious you've done really well, especially on your back and arms.

Well I was going and having it checked alot before but it seemed that it always sounded low to me. If I had to guess I would say that the april picture was around 24% and the july pic maybe 17%, although the last test I had said 11%, which I think is wrong. I just go by the mirror.
  6. New Member

Fit, your progress is incredible. (this is the interforum echo)

what are your long term physique goals? is there someone you want to look like? compete? weight/bf%?
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dominique
    Fit, your progress is incredible. (this is the interforum echo)

what are your long term physique goals? is there someone you want to look like? compete? weight/bf%?

Well, I do want to have alot of muscle, be lean, in proportion and hopefully compete in 2007. Here is a picture that I like alot as far as a goal, but I would want bigger shoulders, I do not have a rear shot of this gal, found it on the web.

8. Registered User

Fit you should be extremely proud of yourself, you are making some extreme gains!! All your hard work is realllly starting to show!
  9. New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Well, I do want to have alot of muscle, be lean, in proportion and hopefully compete in 2007. Here is a picture that I like alot as far as a goal, but I would want bigger shoulders, I do not have a rear shot of this gal, found it on the web.

well, if that is your goal, and you keep plugging at it like you have been, it's just a matter of time now isn't it!! you can do it.

do you have a competition picked out yet? i'll be pulling for you.
  10. New Member

Hey FitnFirm!

You know, lately I haven't had much time to just chill and surf around through peoples logs, but damn girl, to say that your log is fantasic would be a huge understatement And the progress you have made this year is absolutely stunning! Congratulations on all of your progress! You're looking fantastic.

And hey, out of curiosity, why did you decide to throw Jungle Warfare into the mix? I understand how it works in males, but what has ALRI told you about its effects on women and the pathways by which it works in women? I can see how the AR agonist is still going to have a profound effect on your androgen receptors, I can see how the inhibition of SHBG will free up the testosterone you're producing, and I can see the benefit of lower estrogen levels...but how is testosterone suppose to be increased? I'm very curious!! I eat up all the physiology I can get!

I believe I read somewhere the SHBG also binds with estrogen and can therefore increase the amount of estrogen that is rendered "free". Has Author discussed this with you or will the AI in the JW keep the estrogen levels low enough that it won't be an issue? I ask because women characteristically have a higher level of estrogen than men.

Again, awesome log and I can't wait to see how much progress you've made by the end of the year!! If these past 6 months are any indication...then damn, we're gonna have to put the whole women's division on notice that you're stepping up to take the crown!
  11. Banned

WEEK 5 DAY 35 JULY 10 2006 MONDAY

MOOD

Great as usual!!! Not even sore from back day either! Shoulders feeling great, no problems at all. As I have been saying the Lean Dreams makes me sleep so sound and I am really enjoying it, I have not noticed any tolerance build up to it yet as well, A + in my book!

TRAINING

As always, I freak out for shoulder day wondering it today will be the day that I can get the 35lb DB's up on my own!!!!! Well I came soooooooo close with the first set, almost all me, then each set after I had to have Viper assist a bit, but I am getting better at it each time, Im finding its alot of a balance act more than anything else, as I get stronger that will be easier to control, and I WILL get there! My goal is in 3 weeks I better be doing them bad boys on my own, or else!!!! Ill never forget the first time I picked the 35's up to put on my knees, I was like OMG these are heavy, I really wasnt sure if I could even lift them at all, but each week its easier and easier, and now when I lift them up on my knees its very manageable.

I did really good for the rest of the workout and had some PR's. I have been doing bench press with dumbbells, I think I like it better than the hammer bench machine or the smith, I get no wierd pain in my chest or pec tie in area either, so until I bring this area up in strength to do barbell Ill keep doing it this way. Ive realized my chest muscle development is really lacking, like I ever used it before? Geez, just what would you use it for in the course of a day at work huh? No wonder I have no muscle there! Im sure my shoulder surgery effected that area as well. I just need to try really hard!!!

Tell me why every tom, **** and harry does chest on monday's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeeeez!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Im getting lots of questions from people at the gym, about what I am taking for supplements People really notice my pumps, and strength gains, growth. Esp the people that have seen me for awhile. I always tell them my regiman, its Amazing how many people have never heard of ALRI, I need a T-shirt or Tank to wear to the gym for advertising ( Hint Hint Author )

I went to a local supplement store today to get some elbow supports for us and they know ALRI well, Power Nutrition says "hello" to Raven. The owners favorite product is also Primed !!!!!! LOL Gee I wonder why!!!!

I have been taking Hyperdrive 3.0 at about 10-11 am, which I think works even better for me, now that im used to its effects I know what to expect and how long, its usually worn off by 10 pm.

SPECIAL NOTES

I'd also like to congratulate Team Torture member Julie Speight who placed 2nd in the NPC Fitness competition. This was Julie's first Fitness competition and her first time ever performing on stage! Congrat's Julie!

Click Here for the Expo Pics Gallery

12. New Member

Tell me why every tom, **** and harry does chest on monday's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeeeez!!!!!!
    You forgot to mention ME too. So that makes it every Tom, D!ck, Harry and Ken doing chest on Monday!! Ah, I just took a Venom and am starting to feel frisky this morning! Couldn't miss a chance to be a bit of a smart ass!

SUPPLEMENTS

Im getting lots of questions from people at the gym, about what I am taking for supplements People really notice my pumps, and strength gains, growth. Esp the people that have seen me for awhile. I always tell them my regiman, its Amazing how many people have never heard of ALRI, I need a T-shirt or Tank to wear to the gym for advertising ( Hint Hint Author )
    You know, that's so funny you said that. I'm having people ask me the same things too with the transformations that are taking place with Jungle Warfare. So I emailed ALRI last night asking them about pimping their name at the gym with a few T-shirts. Again, hint hint Author

Thanks for answering my question Fitnfirm in my other thread. That was really cool! You won't have any problems with estrogen being raised on the Jungle Warfare as the AI in it will lower estrogen levels significantly. I just remember reading in the write up on ActivaTE that a minor amount of estrogen was made active while taking it due to the fact that both test and estrogen can be bound by SHBG. But couple it with an AI and that'll be kept in check anyways.

Best of luck with it. I am really stoked to see what you think about it in 4 weeks...other than the part about your hubby chasing you around the house! My wife hasn't had a peaceful night at home since I started taking it either!! Maybe it'll be you chasing Viperspit around the house and him running from you this time! LOL!!

Hope your workout goes great for you today. Peace.
  13. Senior Member

Yea, Team ALRI Baby Tank for FnF gets my vote

I need a T-shirt or Tank to wear to the gym for advertising ( Hint Hint Author )
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    You forgot to mention ME too. So that makes it every Tom, D!ck, Harry and Ken doing chest on Monday!! Ah, I just took a Venom and am starting to feel frisky this morning! Couldn't miss a chance to be a bit of a smart ass!

You know, that's so funny you said that. I'm having people ask me the same things too with the transformations that are taking place with Jungle Warfare. So I emailed ALRI last night asking them about pimping their name at the gym with a few T-shirts. Again, hint hint Author

Thanks for answering my question Fitnfirm in my other thread. That was really cool! You won't have any problems with estrogen being raised on the Jungle Warfare as the AI in it will lower estrogen levels significantly. I just remember reading in the write up on ActivaTE that a minor amount of estrogen was made active while taking it due to the fact that both test and estrogen can be bound by SHBG. But couple it with an AI and that'll be kept in check anyways.

Best of luck with it. I am really stoked to see what you think about it in 4 weeks...other than the part about your hubby chasing you around the house! My wife hasn't had a peaceful night at home since I started taking it either!! Maybe it'll be you chasing Viperspit around the house and him running from you this time! LOL!!

Hope your workout goes great for you today. Peace.

LOL, ya well we have a plan for next Monday!!!!! We are going to eat dinner first then go to the gym around 8 pm instead of 6 pm, by then its much more cleared out and we can get right through the workout fast without waiting for stuff. I swear alot of people just stand around talking between sets and forget they are there to train!!

And ya, Maybe if we get Raven to hold Author down and make him cry UNCLE, we can convince him we need t-shirts and tanks to show off, LOL Im pretty sure she is game!

Oh, and that would be way to funny if my hubby was running from me!!!!!!!! MUwwwahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa, I feel devilsih just thinking about that!!!!

Raven says the Restore also is great for libido, and our bottle is here waiting for Vipers use, he may need that too with me on JW
  15. Banned

WEEK 6 DAY 36 JULY 11 2006 TUESDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING THE ANABOLIC BEAST

NOTES:

Had a great super fun day Went out to dinner with a special friend that we know from the internet, it was a great experience. So that means I had steak, it was not on my plan but I didnt go much over the macros so its okay.

We had some really crappy weather today, so didnt get to do anything outside but clean out my SUV, which really needed it.

Tomorrow is Biceps & Triceps and Abs- cardio. Just love arm day for the freaky pumps on Primed

That is all for this non-training day, Hope everyone is doing great!!! And drinking lots of water!

Last edited by FitnFirm; 07-13-2006 at 09:27 AM.
  16. Doctor Science

Sorry Fit! I never really pay much attention to the supplement forum. I will keep dropping in now that I know it is here though .

What program do you use by the way for your meals?
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Sorry Fit! I never really pay much attention to the supplement forum. I will keep dropping in now that I know it is here though .

What program do you use by the way for your meals?

I use a program called weight by date

Weight-By-Date Pro for Windows

I have used it for 3 years and would be lost without it!! I find that fitday has alot of flaws in it. I can add my own foods right off the label, even though it takes time I figure its worth it to know exactly whats going in my body. It does come with thousands of pre-loaded foods too.

Ya there is alot more sections on AM than you knew about huh!!! LOL
  18. Doctor Science

I use a program called weight by date

Weight-By-Date Pro for Windows

I have used it for 3 years and would be lost without it!! I find that fitday has alot of flaws in it. I can add my own foods right off the label, even though it takes time I figure its worth it to know exactly whats going in my body. It does come with thousands of pre-loaded foods too.

Ya there is alot more sections on AM than you knew about huh!!! LOL
    Yeah fitday is cool but it makes me mad that they do not allow you to add in meals, you have to add in all the foods at once sorta. I will check that program out and let you know how it goes .
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Hey Fit I'm now considering using Michael and Kendra's services for my diet some time soon (hopefully) and I'm just wondering how they are to work with?

Kick ass in the gym tomorrow :bruce1:
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Hey Fit I'm now considering using Michael and Kendra's services for my diet some time soon (hopefully) and I'm just wondering how they are to work with?

Kick ass in the gym tomorrow :bruce1:

Well, its too easy to work with them Very down to earth!! I couldnt ask for a better trainer, the best part is the support you get, there is no limit to questions and such as other trainers have, its all one price for everything, frankly he must lose money cause its so dang cheap!!! I started with him in March, and will be with him for a very long time!!!! I think it would be great for you to use his services, you will definitely meet your goals! Sheesh Im way ahead of my goals, I thought this would take years!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Well, its too easy to work with them Very down to earth!! I couldnt ask for a better trainer, the best part is the support you get, there is no limit to questions and such as other trainers have, its all one price for everything, frankly he must lose money cause its so dang cheap!!! I started with him in March, and will be with him for a very long time!!!! I think it would be great for you to use his services, you will definitely meet your goals! Sheesh Im way ahead of my goals, I thought this would take years!
    Yeah that's something that caught my eye, their prices are extremely cheap, espeically if you opt for the one year plan. When the time comes I'll contact him with confidence
  22. Registered User

I really wanna try this stack now, as i'm cutting and this would work well. And FitnFirm your before and after pics are dramatic to say the least, nice job, you should be really proud of yourself.
  23. Banned

WEEK 6 DAY 37 JULY 12 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Feeling great upon wakening as usual!!! Ready to take care of some errands and eat pancakes It was so hot here today and the humidity was so high you could hardly breath, I tried staying inside where the air was on My Lean Dreams is like a regular part of my life now, I just dont see a reason to stop using something that works so darn good.

TRAINING

My training went good, I did get more reps on BB curl, its a tough weight for sure but I will tax those arms into growth yet! I changed up my tricep exercises after what happened last week, I will go back to them in a couple weeks. Im not having any problems with the shoulder but I am being careful not to rush back into those kickbacks, I will lower the weight alot when I do as well.

SUPPLEMENTS

As usual on arm day my pumps from Primed and N-Gorge were pretty awesome, this time I had no pain from over pump either, this is because of eliminating the drop sets on hammer curls, I moved up to 30's to change it up a bit. I really like the changes I am seeing in my biceps, its more of a shape thing going on and I notice it most when doing preacher curls or spotting Viper on behind the neck presses. Long biceps seem to require alot more work to fill out, lucky me!

Im taking the hyperdrive at 10 -11 am now, this seems to really work well for me, still lots of energy in the early evening but wore off before sleep time.

Im having no side effects all all from any of the ALRI products ! Just a whole lotta fat burning, jacked up energy, strength and pumps, wow life is good

Jungle Warfare is here!!!!! Im thinking I will start this Next week.

SPECIAL NOTES

Looking forward to leg day on Friday, I hope I get some PR's baby!!!!!!!!

Blood pressure has been steady at 115/85, silly me when I was taking it I forgot I was under the influence of hyperdrive !!! LOL Gee that could raise it a few digits I bet.

24. New Member

hey Fit, kick dem legs' a$$ today :bruce2:
  25. Senior Member

Looking forward to leg day on Friday, I hope I get some PR's baby!!!!!!!!

You feel lucky? Well, do ya...punk?
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    You feel lucky? Well, do ya...punk?

ah, loving jabs of encouragement. y'all are too cute! um, i mean tough.

and i see viper's got a new back shot! nice
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

WEEK 6 DAY 37 JULY 12 2006 WEDNESDAY

TRAINING

My training went good, I did get more reps on BB curl, its a tough weight for sure but I will tax those arms into growth yet!

SUPPLEMENTS

Im having no side effects all all from any of the ALRI products ! Just a whole lotta fat burning, jacked up energy, strength and pumps, wow life is good

Those barbell curls can be fricken brutal! Its an awsome feeling though right after the last rep and your bis are all tight and pumped.. definitly makes it worth it ahah.

This stack sounds very promising just from that one line right there, and its backed up by the entire log. As ussualy very informative and detailed log Fit.
  28. New Member

damn yo...your back has made a great improvement as has your whole body... watching you and viper is awesome...
  29. Banned

WEEK 6 DAY 38 JULY 13 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING THE ANABOLIC BEAST

NOTES:

I was looking forward to an off day to get some things done, needed to go buy more food, more food Im feeling great as usual getting lots of restful sleep and liking the way my progress is coming in leaps and bounds.

Tomorrow is LEG day!!!!!!! WhooooooHooooooooo

Weight is holding pretty steady at 136.5

30. Banned

WEEK 6 DAY 39 JULY 14 2006 FRIDAY

Happy PR day !!!!!!!!

MOOD

Mood is good, TGIF !!!!!!!!! I love the weekends, but who doesn't? Sleeping beauty woke up feeling ready to go and willing to train those legs like there was no tomorrow!!!!!!

TRAINING

My training went super great, even though the humidity was ridiculous all day- felt like the air was so thick. The gym had the air on high and not many people were there so it did not get stuffy, perfect for leg day!

I got a few PR's and was very happy about it!!!! Them legs will be growing, afterall strength has continually went up over this bulk. I was very happy to get 10 reps on all 3 sets of SLDL considering I used a 12 inch platform too !!!!! I put on several smaller weight to give me even more of a stretch before weights touch the floor. I will be able to move up in weight on SLDL next week ! Yippee for the pain that will be coming.

SUPPLEMENTS

Ya baby!!!!! My supps keep me in the growth mode and feeling great. I had great pumps in the quads tonight and felt alot of seperation while working them on leg extension.

Burn fat baby burn!!!!!!- Special Tactics really is on a mission, I am very suprised at the way it controls any fat gain along with the hyperdrive 3.0.

SPECIAL NOTES

Weight is at 136 after off training day with lower cals, yet I look bigger in the arms area, weird but good!!!!!

31. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    damn yo...your back has made a great improvement as has your whole body... watching you and viper is awesome...

Better hop on the Muscle Train!!!!! Dont be left behind!!!!

C'mon SOLDIER!!!!! :clean: LOL, Thanks Timoteos!!!!!!
  32. Registered User

Thats it, I give up!! I can't compete with these sick gains you people are getting, I'm throwing in the towel! LOL! Nah J/K. I'll keep my crappy gains! But awesome job on those gains, and your new back shot looks a hell of a lot more muscular and detailed !
  33. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    Those barbell curls can be fricken brutal! Its an awsome feeling though right after the last rep and your bis are all tight and pumped.. definitly makes it worth it ahah.

This stack sounds very promising just from that one line right there, and its backed up by the entire log. As ussualy very informative and detailed log Fit.

Ya, brutal is the word Today for the first time Im having this horrid neck-shoulder pain, I feel something in there that is like hard as a rock. When I do the 60's they are hard for me and I tense upper body as im coming up and I think I tensed to hard, LOL cause im paying for it right now, motrin is my friend at the moment!

Ill be glad when I go up 5 pounds because then Ill be back to the curl bar instead of straight bar, that straight bar sucks !
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Ya, brutal is the word Today for the first time Im having this horrid neck-shoulder pain, I feel something in there that is like hard as a rock. When I do the 60's they are hard for me and I tense upper body as im coming up and I think I tensed to hard, LOL cause im paying for it right now, motrin is my friend at the moment!

Ill be glad when I go up 5 pounds because then Ill be back to the curl bar instead of straight bar, that straight bar sucks !
    You had better press through it FNF..Or I shall get you know who on your tail!
  35. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    Thats it, I give up!! I can't compete with these sick gains you people are getting, I'm throwing in the towel! LOL! Nah J/K. I'll keep my crappy gains! But awesome job on those gains, and your new back shot looks a hell of a lot more muscular and detailed !

LOL, we dont allow quitters at AM!!!! Its alot in the diet Swole, that is the biggest key, I am convinced!!! And them supps sure as heck help alot too!!!!! ALRI creatine in the N-Gorge is the best Ive used, I never thought capsule form was great but I have been proven wrong! I notice a big difference as soon as I started taking my new stack, im very happy to say the least!

Yep, Im very proud of that back progress !!!!!!! I think I have a little genetics going on there, as it grows pretty easy, I only wish I were gifted in the quads It will happen though! I know it will!!!!! The bulk has made them already grow so time is right!

Thanks for stopping in Swole And Thanks for the kind words
  36. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    You had better press through it FNF..Or I shall get you know who on your tail!

oh no!!!! You wouldnt!!!!!! Would you? Ill be a big girl, Ill work through it!!!!! In my hot tub
  37. Banned

WEEK 6 DAY 40 JULY 15 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING ANABOLIC BEAST

Notes:

Just gonna kick back today and enjoy a Saturday and go with the flow. Slept great, woke up feeling refreshed.

I will rest up for back day, as I have a neck pain from something, I think I may be coming down sick, I have a swollen gland in my neck on left side, so I started taking Echinacia PRONTO!!!!!

38. Banned

WEEK 6 DAY 41 JULY 16 2006 SUNDAY

BACK & ABS

MOOD

I slept in a little extra trying to let my body help heal whatever it is im coming down with ( swollen neck gland) I felt good when I woke up except for the sore neck, I feel pain when I swallow and I have like a cramping feeling in neck and shoulder area on the same side. I took some Motrin which helped alot, and still doing the Echinacia. I will not allow myself to be sick! Its not on my plan!

TRAINING

My training went just -OK- Im feeling worn down today and it took everything I had to just get last weeks numbers. I felt like a rubber duck out of water and then getting stepped on by large human ( insert frown) I knew a plateau was coming and it is here, its not just because im feeling under the weather but its time for one I spose. I will go with the flow and get beyond any road blocks.

SUPPLEMENTS

If it were not for Hyperdrive 3.0 I would not of made it to the gym today, I went back and forth trying to decide if I should go the way I was feeling, the guilt took over as Ive never missed a workout, I got enough of a kick from the Hyperdrive to get going so I could make it to the gym.

I still took all my supps today, Still got a pump even though I didnt feel like I was working hard enough. The back pumps are crazy!!! Its like I have 2 small pouches strapped to my back on the sides, LOL

SPECIAL NOTES

Monday is day 1 for Jungle Warfare ( im excited and nervous all at the same time) Maybe JW will help me get past any plateau!!! I have to use it now on a bulk as a cutting cycle wouldnt be optimal. So the time is coming fast!!!!!!!

I have included a 6 week lifting progress chart to showw how stength is coming, although its up each week, not all exercises are up, a few areas have been stagnent for a few weeks, I need more strength to get past those hold ups.

Weight is 138- total gain is 10.5 pounds-see chart below

39. Board Supporter

Hey, you are looking spectacular!!!!
    Thanks for the detailed posts, and the pictures have been great, its amazing to see how far you have come in such a short amount of time.
    Looking good girl
  40. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by karategirl
    Hey, you are looking spectacular!!!!
    Thanks for the detailed posts, and the pictures have been great, its amazing to see how far you have come in such a short amount of time.
    Looking good girl
    Why thank you Karategirl!!!!!! Thats quite a compliment coming from you!!!!!!!!! You made my night girl!!!! I do like doing my log, it keeps me very focused!!! Im halfway through a bulk So far very good!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building
    By psycho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI
    By Viperspit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 04:55 PM