Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Keep up the great work babe, you kicked somer serious ass last night

Thanks Viper I was feeling great last night for sure! My arms gave you a run for your money

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 2 DAY 10 JUNE 15 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

NOTES:

I spent the day doing things around the yard & playing with the pups Had tons of energy from Hyperdrive to get through everything I needed to do.

I really enjoyed having steak for dinner too felt like a total cheat, but a great source of protein.

Amazingly my arms were not sore today after that killer workout, must be the regeneration x helping with that!!!

Well thats all for today, nothing else much to share since I had no weight training today. Have great day!

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%

enjoy the steak its not a cheat izza: < now thats a cheat

very detailed log and looks like the reults are comming left and right
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 2 DAY 11 JUNE 16 2006

MOOD

Super mood today, was ready to work those legs!!!!! I spent most of the day with my Son taking care of some business. It was a beautiful day. I woke up early eager to start my day.

TRAINING

Oh what can I say, what a grueling workout!!!!!! I went in thinking im breaking some PRs and I did. I had gone up in weight last week and this week I did lots more reps, so I am getting stronger with this bulking diet and my ALRI supplements.

It seemed like a long workout but I made it through thanks to Hyperdrive & Primed. My legs felt a lot stronger today. I did have a pump in my legs, they felt heavy too. I was glad when the workout was over though!!

I went light on the SLDL because I'm still new at those and last week I had major hammie cramps, so this week I stretched a lot more and went at it again.

SUPPLEMENTS

I am really impressed so far with this ALRI stack, if you use it as intended at the proper times it will give you great workouts and energy. The special tactics must really be kicking the fat because I have gained less weight than planned for this period. It seems as if the N-Gorge creatine is really being pulled into my muscles better than other products I have used, the pumps I get every workout are to drool over

SPECIAL NOTES

I am looking forward to continued progress and muscle growth. With my bulking plan from Michael Elias and ALRI supplements there is no where to go but UP

5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    enjoy the steak its not a cheat izza: < now thats a cheat

very detailed log and looks like the reults are comming left and right

yep, im really happy so far its early but I sure hope I get to where I want by the end of the 12 weeks for mass.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 2 DAY 12 JUNE 17 2006 SATURDAY

NOTES:

Nothing real special today, Just wanted to update my macros for the day. I spent alot of time in the sun, it was 92 degrees and sunny

7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

END OF WEEK 2 DAY 13 JUNE 18 2006 SUNDAY

MOOD

Ah I felt great when I got up, had good sleep and solid sleep!!!! We had crappy weather and didnt do anything outside today.

TRAINING

I was hyped up to go workout today, and now I know why, all that eating today paid off at the gym. I had so much power today I amazed myself, I will be moving up in weight next week!!!!!!!!

I had a totally swollen back from the pumps, It felt crazy as heck! Sweated alot during workout today, I had like an inferno going on inside of me.

Hyperdrive came through with lots of energy as usual. That primed, should be called like EXPLOSIVE cause of how big the pumps are!!!!! I feel like the hulk, as if my clothes may rip to shreads cause im busting outta them with pumps

SPECIAL NOTES

Here are my lifting charts to show progress from week to week, and weight gain chart. I feel a little beefier already.

8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 3 DAY 14 JUNE 19 2006 MONDAY

MOOD

Super mood as usual, felt great. Started my day with my favorite pancakes- Muscle building flap jacks

TRAINING

Tonight will always be a memorable night for me at the gym. I have worked so hard to get to the 30 pound dumbbells on Military press, before I could not get the left side up without help to get started. Last week Viper helped me just to get them up and I was able to do 3 sets of 6 reps on my own.

Well Tonight I said to myself, your a big girl, you MUST do this on your own!!! All this bulking is really making me stronger as I got them up all by myself and to top that off I did 3 sets of 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted so bad to scream and yell and do cart wheels around the gym ! I saw viper from across the gym and he smiled at me cause He knew what I just did, and how hard I have worked for that! Tonight was definitely a milestone for me. The rest of the workout went very well up in reps on everything!!!!!!!

I tell ya bulking has its benefits!!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Wanna talk about great supplements, Tonight after the military presses, my shoulders grew alot from the pump, so much so that I had definition all over the place, im loving this supp stack!!!!!!! The energy, the power, the pumps, the recovery! I cannot say enough, somebody pinch me cause this is almost to good to be true. Everything is going so great for me.

SPECIAL NOTES

I was told to skip chest tonight from EME because of last weeks pain in my pec tie in area, we are giving it some extra time to heal in case there was a small injury. Then I will start back up next week and be very careful, prolly lower the weights and go back to a machine instead of bench for a bit.

9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Damn! I am more than impressed with this log FnF!! Outstanding job so far, and keep those huge gains coming:clean:
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    Damn! I am more than impressed with this log FnF!! Outstanding job so far, and keep those huge gains coming:clean:

Thank you very much!!!!! I cant wait to see the gains I get in the next 10 weeks! Prepare to be amazed

Thanks for stopping in, its comments like yours that help keep me motivated
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 3 DAY 15 JUNE 20 2006 TUESDAY

NOTES:

Not a lot goes on on my off days from the gym. I just did things around the house and went food shopping and ran errands.

Im finding that on my off days when my calories are lower that Im really hungry later in the day, such a difference in cals from training days. Im really working hard to stay on track on these off days It seems my body like all that extra food im getting lately bulking, I never would of thought that either!

I needed the rest day after 2 training days in a row, its always hard for me to do that.

12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 3 DAY 16 JUNE 21 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Mood has been great, Im sleeping very well, deeper and harder than ever before, I dont even get up at night to go to the restroom anymore either! Used to be 2-3 times during the night, made my rest not so good.

TRAINING

Another SUPER great night at the gym!!!!! I had a couple PR's. I went up already on barbell curls to 55 pounds, I had just went to 50 two workouts ago. I was able to get more reps than anticipated as well.

I also went up in preacher curls. I do supersets with preacher and hammer, and with the hammer I do triple drop sets, its a real killer workout. I was able to do more with the hammer curls at 25 pounds than usual even after going up in weight on the other 2 exercises. I have a ton of workout energy on this bulking plan. I also notice Im sweating all over my body, even my legs sweat on arm day.

SUPPLEMENTS

LOL, Oh these supplements really rock my world. Tonight during workout the pumps from supersets became too big, im serious, so big that I had pain in forearm on left side, the weaker arm. I had to take a break to let the blood disperse back to other places. I think I will have to stop that triple drop set after the supersets, its just too much pump!!! It makes it really hard to complete the rep at the end, felt like my arm was gonna fall off, LOL I def went to failure!!!!!! I couldnt even lift the water bottle with that arm afterwards for 5 minutes.

This N-gorge creatine must really be going into my muscles well because my strength has went up so fast, and I thought I would of had a plateu after the last 12 week plan seeing how my strength had went up alot towards the end. Even during the day I look fuller.

Im pretty sure special tactics is working as I should have gained more weight by now considering the calories im eating, It sure would be nice to only gain muscle during this bulk course there will be water due to the creatine pulling it into my muscles and the carbs as well.

Im not worrying about the scale ( like all women were taught to dwell on it) this is an important time for me to add quailty muscle and I will do it, and Ill do it right!!!! Cutting will be there for me when Im ready to cut!

SPECIAL NOTES

I will not go to bed hungry tonight Ive had lots of calories to keep my tummy full, but tomorrow is another story, less cals means FnF is grumpy

13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 3 DAY 17 JUNE 22 2006 THURSDAY

NOTES:

Just another day in the hot weather and getting tons of rain here, its crazy!

Lately I feel like an inferno is going on inside of me even on my off days, that metabolism is really fired up like hot coals buring inside, thats a darn good thing!!!!

Looking forward to Leg day on Friday night!!!! I hope I do great and get more reps and even a PR would be nice

My weight is going good, Im putting on muscle already, I took a couple quick measurements Biceps are growing among other things. Ill update measurements and stats once a month.

14. Snuggle Club mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

Great log Fit. Keep up the great work, your gonna make it hard for the Mullet to catch ya. :}
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 3 DAY 18 JUNE 23 2006 FRIDAY

MOOD

Its Friday!!!!!!!!!! Mood was great!!!!!!!! Sunny outdoors, ready to tackle the projects and beat the quads at the gym. My sleep has still been better than ever, I virtually pass out cold, no more counting carpet fibers for hours, LOL I keep thinking of trying the Lean Dreams but sleep is great, although the fat burning aspect of it sure couldnt hurt!!!

TRAINING

I had high hopes on the way to the gym, but thought I would prolly stay at previous weight, that was until I started!!!!!!!! I am still in shock over how well my workout went, Somebody pinch me!!!!!

I finally got brave with the SLDL on the platform, upped the weight and did them really well, perfect form, good and slow, WOW what a stretch that was!!!! And the lower back comes into play as well, OUCH! Its feeling ok today though.

I had PR's all over the place, wow what a great night for me!!!!! I had great pumps in my quads tonight from the Primed & N-Gorge, the best yet. The legs just kept going and going, no tiredness at all. All that is fine and dandy but im still waiting for monster growth, its coming I can feel it. I tell ya once I get the beefy legs, Ill never let them go!!!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Im very impressed to this date with the ALRI supplementation I am using, Ive had nothing but super strength and energy and good overall feeling since I began. Author sure knows his stuff! I have better pumps, strength, energy, stamina, focus, and drive. Reason for celebration! Keep making those products ALRI!!!!!!!!!! You wont hear FnF whining!!!!!!!!!! That is NOT an option!!!!! But building monster mass is I feel like dancing today!!!!!

SPECIAL NOTES

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!!! We look better than ever, better than we looked when we met, Thank You Michael Elias for giving us the tools, direction, support we needed to succeed. Team Torture Rocks!!!!!!

16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Great log Fit. Keep up the great work, your gonna make it hard for the Mullet to catch ya. :}

Thanks!!!! LOL @ Mullet, I can run faster!!!!!!! and snap a wet towel pretty good! :bruce1:
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 3 DAY 19 JUNE 24 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING

NOTES:

Ok, I had a cheat meal today for our anniversary NO dessert though! I ended up getting more fat that scheduled and a few more carbs.

We worked outside today as a team doing yard work, that was nice Enjoyed some sun and spent time with the pups outdoors looking for squirrels, LOL.

I look forward to back day on Sunday and maybe a PR, we will see! I dont know if this monster strength will keep going at the rate ive been seeing. But I need to burn off some cals from this cheat meal!!!!

I cant wait to take my primed!!!!!! WhoooooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!

18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

END OF WEEK 3 DAY 20 JUNE 25 2006 SUNDAY

MOOD

Mood is super!!! Plenty of rest and ready to roll. Another nice day in Michigan, a little humid but nice overall. Will eat all day storing energy for the workout later on back.

TRAINING

The training went excellent, I couldnt ask for more! I went up in weight on several exercises AGAIN!!!!!! Of course that brings down my reps but I am making progress for sure. I never really had a swollen back pump until I used ALRI products, My lats come alive during these beasty workouts. Im hoping this stength gain I have been getting keeps up, Im feeling spoiled, LOL I may have to increase my pancakes, LOL

SUPPLEMENTS

Im loving my stack, the Monster Building Stack. Its funny I look forward to training days so I can take Primed and Regeneration X. My recovery is better than ever, Id almost not know I worked out so hard! This makes for a great addition to any workout program, to keep going and going like the energizer bunny.

Special Tactics is keeping any fat gains to a minimum for sure as I plow through the food like never in my life!!!!

Hyperdrive kept me alive all day and through the workout as well, Such a great feeling I have when using it. Every housewife in America should try this during spring cleaning mode.

SPECIAL NOTES

Im looking forward to week 4 of 12 in this journey to Mass Building, I cannot believe the results I am seeing already. I had no idea that more food could be this good for you!!!! Of course its a combination of a great nutrition plan, Super charged supplements and hard work. But I will take it!!! and continue until I meet the inner beast inside of me.

Mass Update

I have put on 8 pounds since the start of my bulk, in 20 days. Im seeing things get larger but not fatter, gotta love that !!!!!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

20 Days in and you've almost gained 10lb, impressive
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    [left][b]WEEK 3 DAY 19 JUNE 24 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR TRAINING

NOTES:

Ok, I had a cheat meal today for our anniversary NO dessert though! I ended up getting more fat that scheduled and a few more carbs.

We worked outside today as a team doing yard work, that was nice Enjoyed some sun and spent time with the pups outdoors looking for squirrels, LOL.
    Awww..What's next? You and Viper wearing matching track suits? Please god no, tell me you guys don't already own matching tracksuits. (From what I hear you guys already have matchin undies)
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Awww..What's next? You and Viper wearing matching track suits? Please god no, tell me you guys don't already own matching tracksuits. (From what I hear you guys already have matchin undies)

Bullet Back We dont have matching suits, nope. We have in the past had some matching shirts though Its puppy love
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    20 Days in and you've almost gained 10lb, impressive

Ya!!!! I sure hope I dont put J-lo to shame
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 4 DAY 21 JUNE 26 2006 MONDAY

MOOD

Woke up feeling great, even though I went to bed late. Had a great day and was geared up for the chest/shoulder workout.

TRAINING

Training went well. I tried moving up to 35 pound DB's for Military press ( shoulder press) Yowza, I had to get help from Viper to get them up, but once they were up I did the rest on my own I was thrilled about that, but the big thing is I must get strong enough to get these up on my own. I went through the same thing with 30's and managed to get passed that so I hope its just a matter of time. And I was able to get more reps on everything else. I did Chest today after taking a week off due to a scare on the pec tie in area 2 weeks ago, went smooth!!!!! But I did lower the bench weight to be safe and plus I saved chest till last so I was pretty worn out by then.

I can say this, Ive never worked so hard before during a workout, I was completely worn out, worthless by the end. My arms are still like rubber, very tired. It was the 35 lb DB's that took so much out of me, but hey if you want to grow you have to push yourself!!!!

The pumps I had tonight were very big, esp in rear delts, felt like I had pouches on my back! Actually its been a couple hours and I still am very pumped, its not going away very fast at all!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Took all my ALRI goodies, and pray the Regeneration X does its magic on me during the recovery as I need it more now than ever before. Thank Goodness for Hyperdrive 3.0 for getting me through this rough workout. Now a day of rest !!!!

SPECIAL NOTES

This is the start of my 4th week bulking, so far everything is going to plan. I am seeing results in many ways. After this I will fear cutting, I may run away, far far away!!!!!! I dont think I can give up my Muscle Pancakes

24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

WEEK 4 DAY 21 JUNE 26 2006 MONDAY

MOOD

Woke up feeling great, even though I went to bed late. Had a great day and was geared up for the chest/shoulder workout.

TRAINING

Training went well. I tried moving up to 35 pound DB's for Military press ( shoulder press) Yowza, I had to get help from Viper to get them up, but once they were up I did the rest on my own I was thrilled about that, but the big thing is I must get strong enough to get these up on my own. I went through the same thing with 30's and managed to get passed that so I hope its just a matter of time. And I was able to get more reps on everything else. I did Chest today after taking a week off due to a scare on the pec tie in area 2 weeks ago, went smooth!!!!! But I did lower the bench weight to be safe and plus I saved chest till last so I was pretty worn out by then.

I can say this, Ive never worked so hard before during a workout, I was completely worn out, worthless by the end. My arms are still like rubber, very tired. It was the 35 lb DB's that took so much out of me, but hey if you want to grow you have to push yourself!!!!

The pumps I had tonight were very big, esp in rear delts, felt like I had pouches on my back! Actually its been a couple hours and I still am very pumped, its not going away very fast at all!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Took all my ALRI goodies, and pray the Regeneration X does its magic on me during the recovery as I need it more now than ever before. Thank Goodness for Hyperdrive 3.0 for getting me through this rough workout. Now a day of rest !!!!

SPECIAL NOTES

This is the start of my 4th week bulking, so far everything is going to plan. I am seeing results in many ways. After this I will fear cutting, I may run away, far far away!!!!!! I dont think I can give up my Muscle Pancakes

You will hammer those no problems. I always find it's more the awkwardness of a new movement as opposed to the weight itself when you bump up a few lbs. In no time you'll be throwing up 115's and eatin babies!! Keep going Fit..Just wanted to say great log, progress, and positive attitude!
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ya!!!! I sure hope I dont put J-lo to shame

Forget J-Lo, you are putting all the rest of us to shame!! LOL!! Awesome work FnF, keep it coming!
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    You will hammer those no problems. I always find it's more the awkwardness of a new movement as opposed to the weight itself when you bump up a few lbs. In no time you'll be throwing up 115's and eatin babies!! Keep going Fit..Just wanted to say great log, progress, and positive attitude!

I sure hope your right!!!! It is awkward for sure, esp. on Monday's when its so busy and you barely have room to move, and people are hogging the mirrors, biznitches.

Ill keep at it!!!!! That workout musta took alot out of me cause this morning I lost a pound DAMN IT!!!!!!!!
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    Forget J-Lo, you are putting all the rest of us to shame!! LOL!! Awesome work FnF, keep it coming!

ROFLMAO!!!!! Ohhhhh arent you sweet as pie Thanks for stopping by, always encouraging me! I will keep at it!!!! Im no quitter thats fo sure!!!!

Im a beast in training
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 4 DAY 22 JUNE 28 2006 TUESDAY

NOTES:

Today was a much needed recovery day, Oh wow........after that shoulder workout I was definitely feeling worked over today. I should of felt alot worse though but the Regeneration X did an amazing job at helping me recover with only a small amount of soreness. It wont stop me from doing those 35's again though!! I will master them little boogers!

Strange enough I lost 1.5 pounds after that workout and that was after 2 high calorie days. Dang it!!!!! Never thought I would complain about weight loss!!!! but now that Im playing the muscle game, any loss is not good unless its fat of course Hoping it was just water, we will see how the rest of the week goes.

Im looking forward to Wed night for biceps/triceps I just may suprise myself!!!! Im making sure to get all my calories in and take all my supps, I will need it all by workout time.

29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

damn 135lb on barbell shrugs your traps are going to be huge lol looks like alot of hard work glad your getting the results.
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    damn 135lb on barbell shrugs your traps are going to be huge lol looks like alot of hard work glad your getting the results.

Here is my baby traps This was taken on June 10th before I even worked them directly, cant wait to see what happens on my bulk with them little cannons

Thanks for stopping by and encouraging me!
  31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.03%

subscribe
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I Will Be Adding Lean Dreams To My Already Butt Kicking Stack Of Alri Products !!!!!!

ALRIs Venom Lean Dreams
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

Good luck with the lean dreams, although judging by how the rest of your stack is working I doubt luck is needed
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Good luck with the lean dreams, although judging by how the rest of your stack is working I doubt luck is needed

seriously!!!! you are the best commercial for these products.
    great progress. you are a hard working lady & kickin butt.

are you taking names?
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 4 DAY 23 JUNE 28 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Everything is great in FnF land. Im always ready for the day to start when I wake up!!!! I have not had any grouchy episodes on any of the ALRI products.

TRAINING

I feared working out tonight I had a feeling I would not make any improvements and created a mental block. Why do I always think I will do better each workout? Well I try to increase weight or reps each time. But it seems I moved up in so many areas so fast that a average day would have to happen eventually and it did today.

I had thoughts of moving up to 60 pound BB curls, but last time I didnt get all 10 so I stayed at 55 tonight, I did get 10 today so thats good, but it was not easy by any means! The last rep was a struggle on all sets, I refused help from Viper to finish the rep, I managed on my own, all while turning beet red in the face!!!!

I did do more reps on a few movements and went up in weight on kickbacks, which I will move up again next week, these are becoming too easy, so Ill do 20 lb DB next week, Even the biggest girl in my gym only does 30 lbs, so I figure Im doing good!

I did more reps on the skullcrushers instead of moving up in weight, as I have a mental block here as well, im deathly afraid of breaking my bicep tendons again. I will know when the time is right, and it's not now! I know the triceps are getting a good workout, they get very pumped.

Well thats sorta why I havent moved up much in one arm DB tricep extenstion too, thats a far bend on the bicep tendons, so I do them very slow and calculated. Im hoping over time they will become stronger and stretch back out, as they are shortened due to repair, this will take along time my surgeon says. I dont know why they just couldnt use gummy bears, those things are indestructable!!!!!!! This is also one of the reasons I am taking Cissus-rx.

Ok, now the fun part........... The incredible massive pumps!!!!!!!!!! Just like last week, the end of the second set of preacher curl/hammer curl super sets the pumps became too big, arms so full of blood I couldnt move them for 3-4 minutes, hard as rocks!!!!!! looking hyooooooogeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I managed to finish the last set but not without working very hard for it to complete each rep with huge swollen arms. You will notice I do a form of triple drop sets with the superset, but I use 25-20-12.5 lb DB's instead of actually dropping the weight in half each time. I dunno why I just do!!! LOL If you ever want your arms to grow fast, this is the ticket!!!!!!!

A girl came up to me tonight and said " are you a fitness instructor?" I LOL, No Im not I said, She said well you should be you have a great physique. When she asked how old I was, she about fell on the floor, LOL its moments like this that keep you going and feeling great.

SUPPLEMENTS

As you all know I am loving my supplement line up!!! And I have added Lean Dreams!!!! Ya!!!!! I am burning fat like there is no tomorrow on this Hyperdrive 3.0 and Special Tactics. I am a walking furnace, I no kid you. I will continue taking ALRI supplements even after this log as I see no reason to even try other products at this point. I have found what works great in every aspect of my training needs, so like my Daddy always said " dont fix it if it isnt broke"

I can see that Author L. Rea has earned the respect of many and now I know why. Its impressive that a person can be so passionate about creating great products for the consumer and standing behind them 100% . I plead with ALRI never stop making great products!!!!! I esp. love the Primed , my true love I call it now.

LEAN DREAMS I just added Lean Dreams yesterday, I took 2 pills one hour before scheduled bedtime. After about 1/2 hour I could feel the sensation of relaxation coming across me, it was a very nice feeling. As the minutes went by I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. So it really was about 1 hour when I had to go to bed or I would of feel alseep right at the computer! I feel asleep like instantly cause I dont remember anything else!!! I did not dream last night, it was a very deep sleep. I did not wake up in the night either. When I did wake up I was very refreshed, alot more than usual, I was like completely awake right away, felt like I slept for a whole day. Did not feel groggy or drugged like I have on prescription meds. I have taken traight melatonin and not had these great of results too. I have not used ZMA though like alot of others have. Its weird because I have been given some very powerful sleep aids from my doctor on the past and they still didnt help. So I like Lean Dreams alot!!!!

SPECIAL NOTES

I have lost 2 pounds since Monday , may have to up my cals a bit, we will see what my trainer says. I never thought Id complain about weight loss, but I am bulking so If I want that muscle, I need to eat more!! And I want it bad!

36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

you can instruct me anytime

keep up the great work baby. you're doing great. I can see big differences from a month ago, just wait and see.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FitnFirm again."

Did Lean Dreams have you sleeping longer/waking up later than you normally would? That's what I fear about these night time sups, that I'm so relaxed I sleep for too long.
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    you can instruct me anytime

keep up the great work baby. you're doing great. I can see big differences from a month ago, just wait and see.

Alrighty then........I instruct you to use your points to get me some more ALRI products Chop Chop!!!!!!!!!:bruce1:
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

Alrighty then........I instruct you to use your points to get me some more ALRI products Chop Chop!!!!!!!!!:bruce1:

haha, for a minute there, I thought you said for me to get "you" some ALRI products.
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FitnFirm again."

Did Lean Dreams have you sleeping longer/waking up later than you normally would? That's what I fear about these night time sups, that I'm so relaxed I sleep for too long.

Actually no, I still woke up at my regular time, without an alarm even, so thats not a problem at all, Now on some script meds I have taken in the past, holy cow, would sleep half the day and wake up feeling worse than when I went to bed.

So its a go for Lean Dreams!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 03:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building
    By psycho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:52 PM
  3. Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI
    By Viperspit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 06:55 PM