FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Sorry Vip, I made your wife a dirty commie like the rest of us. I didn't mean to, I refreshed the page and there it was...And what the hell! Fit's boobs aren't real?..My reality has been shattered

Thanks for the star Bullet Back Ignore Mr. Viperspit ( crazy hubby). My hooters are real, and so is the punch he is getting when he gets home. Trying to make it appear that I am not smart and help this board and thats why I get reps Maybe Viperspit should put up an avy of his cute butt and see how far it gets him! LOL

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Im gonna Fawk you up when you get home! Misleading my boys on here!!!!! Do not make me mad or else I will make you wear my crotchless underwear again!

I thought that $hit was private between us? Even my Shrink said that it was a healthy fetish. Is it wrong for men to wear womens clothing?
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I thought that $hit was private between us? Even my Shrink said that it was a healthy fetish. Is it wrong for men to wear womens clothing?
    I dont like anything with the word shrink in it
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Week 1 Day 2 June 7 2006 Wednesday

WEEK 1 DAY 2 JUNE 7 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Woke up early again, this is very strange but good! Felt very refreshed and ready to go. Was excitied to take on day 2 of my new plan.

TRAINING

The training went very well, I had a PR in barbell curls. I sweated my booty off too! Im still playing around with the weights to see how the new routine is going to work so the first week some things may be lighter than I can lift. I had kickbacks tonight, I havent done those in years!!!!! And even though I was not excitied to do the 15 degree incline on the treadmill for 30 minutes, I did it and I can handle it But after all of that I was whopped!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Today was the first day taking all the supplements as I didnt workout yesterday. I like the hyperdrive alot so far, Im getting clean energy, no jitters, not grouchy, and it lasts a long time. But by the time 5 pm rolled around I was able to take Primed and I needed it for more energy before the workout. Amazingly I did have an abundance of energy for the workout, I never did get tired till I got home. I took N-gorge for the first time too and I had something very different happen to me tongiht during the workout, I not only had a pump in my biceps/triceps, Both my full arms were pumped, they were like really full and firm, I have never experienced that before. And I am using the special tactics at 2 of my meals, which you do not feel it working as it is not a stimulant, just helps you incinerate fat. So far everything is going well and I am not having any side effects or unwanted effects.

SPECIAL NOTES

I was late getting this up because as soon as we arrived home and had dinner, unexpected company showed up, so had to entertain for a bit

5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well I'll definately be watching this avatar.......ummm woops, I mean log! LOL! Seriously though, I have not followed any of your logs yet, but seems you keep some very impressive logs, and this one is allready one of the best kept I have seen thus far! Will definatley be keeping up to date with it, and good luck with the results, which I.'m sure will be great:chick:
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Sounds like the sups are quick to impress
    btw I checked out that program and it's a bit too user un-friendly for my liking so kudos just for taking the time to work the thing!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%

very detailed log and workouts I look forward to following rhe improvments.

ALso I dont know if you mentioned this ealier but what program are you using to track this?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

It's called Weight by Date, google it and you should be able to find a trial version.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    Well I'll definately be watching this avatar.......ummm woops, I mean log! LOL! Seriously though, I have not followed any of your logs yet, but seems you keep some very impressive logs, and this one is allready one of the best kept I have seen thus far! Will definatley be keeping up to date with it, and good luck with the results, which I.'m sure will be great:chick:

Thanks I try to be very detailed to show the progress, and help others learn and keep me on track!
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Sounds like the sups are quick to impress
    btw I checked out that program and it's a bit too user un-friendly for my liking so kudos just for taking the time to work the thing!

Well it is alot of work to get it started thats for sure!!!!!! IVe used for over 2 years now and would be lost without it! I do not care for fit-day, I find the values are not accurate. I add my own foods and type in everything on the label so I know its accurate. I dont use it for tracking exercise or measurements. I use other things that I like better for that.

with that said, Its time for a hyperdrive!!!!!!!
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Week 1 Day 3 June 8 2006 Thursday

WEEK 1 DAY 3 JUNE 8 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

MOOD

Well I woke up early again!!!!! And so I decided to take care of a project that was overdue. I had so much dang energy, I swear I was sweating bullets running around here! I put up 3 pairs of shutters on the house, I had to hang out the window with a 8 pound Dewalt drill in one hand, while holding onto the shutter with the other hand all while bracing myself on the window ledge so I would not fall over. This turned out to be a few hour project as I had to drill all new holes And when I was done my arms were killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! A familiar tendon pain came over me and thats when I decided Cissus rx is gonna be daily, along with some daily hand/tendon exercises to keep this pain under control and hopefully not effecting my workouts. I was going at such a fast pace for several hours when I sat down to ice my arm ( same one I had surgery on) I fell alseep in my office chair, LOL it was like my body said ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

TRAINING

off today, thank god!!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

A full day on ALRI, except for the pre-post workout supps. Im getting in the flow and my inner clock is getting better at my new schedule Yesterday I forgot to put on my nutrition chart that I had Venom Special Tactics, I had 2 servings

SPECIAL NOTES

Im looking forward to the Muscle Pancakes in the morning!!!!! Oh baby, oh baby!!!!! are those good!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Before Pics

These are pictures I took today to track my progress for the next 12 weeks.

The collage picture is from the left to the right, April- May- June, Rear Lat- Back progress to date.
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice back Fit!
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Nice back Fit!

Thanks Mullet aka Bullet Back

Thats 12 weeks of progress for me, cant wait to see what 12 more weeks does

Now if I can get my legs to grow!!!!!!!
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Week 1 Day 4 June 9 2006 Friday

WEEK 1 DAY 4 JUNE 9 2006 FRIDAY

MOOD

Woke up early again...... Weird but Im loving it, cause I feel very refreshed!!!!!! I think Im gonna add Lean Dreams to this stack as well. Was happy to wake up and eat Muscle Pancakes My new true love !!!!!! My mood is great lately, tons of energy and Im getting more done before workouts which is super great!

TRAINING

New routine today, Went well except for SLDL on platform I went from quads to hammies and forgot to warm up I got major hammie cramp and could not move for several minutes, it was bad. It wasnt bad till I did it on the 4 inch platform, that made it KILLER. I need to practice these for awhile to get better at them, I have never done them so its all new to me. Then I proceeded back to quads, luckily the hammie didnt effect the rest of my workout. I had some PR's today since Im lifting heavy for low reps, happy overall with the workout.

SUPPLEMENTS

Ok, I gotta say, this combination of N-gorge, Primed, regeneration really are working, I get a pump before I ever leave the house!!!!! LOL its so funny. My muscles all feel fuller the past few days as well. Hyperdrive is great for that energy, I say if you want to get a project done, take it! It is starting to wear off late afternoon, but by then I get my Primed to jack it all up again for workouts! The amazing thing to me is I can take all this stuff and still sleep at night, no different than before, and then wake up earlier than my alarm everyday. I dont know whats doing it but I sleep like a rock, I dont remember dreaming or nothing lately.

I also want to share that all the capsules sure are pretty !

SPECIAL NOTES

Well nothing real special except this bulking is working already! And I notice I have more energy at the gym from the extra food, although its hard to eat it all I will get used to it.

And I now have a bunch of broken blood vessels from lifting heavy the past couple days, one in my armpit from preacher curl, I must of been hugging that too tight, and a bad one on the bag of my leg above knee, really ugly one, sure they go away!

16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Shoulders, Traps, and Bis look real good in that second picture. Exceptional log, best of luck!
  17. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.48%

Just read all 5 pages and it's been a great thread so far. Keep up the good work.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Shoulders, Traps, and Bis look real good in that second picture. Exceptional log, best of luck!
    Thanks!!!! Now I need to focus more on the legs, slow to respond

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Just read all 5 pages and it's been a great thread so far. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for stopping in Im excited to see what the full 12 weeks of bulking does to add some mass
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Fit you look absolutely amazing for your age shet you look GGreat for a 21 year old! Keep up the good work and great log!
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Fit you look absolutely amazing for your age shet you look GGreat for a 21 year old! Keep up the good work and great log!

You trying to butter me up?????? Its working Thanks PB Now get you booty to LTF
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Pics

Took these tonight after back workout

22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 1 DAY 5 JUNE 10 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING- NOTES IN SUNDAY'S UPDATE

23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

END OF WEEK ONE JUNE 11 2006

NOTES:

I had a super day , the training went very well. Today was a new routine for back, a few modifications from the previous 12 weeks. I thought I did very well and the timing went smooth as on Sunday the gym is pretty slow.

I was totally buzzing around today on the Hyperdrive, it's effects so far have lasted the day for me, Actually my workout went so well, I had a ton of energy and could of done more, But I opted to skip cardio to have some time with Viper.

When I take the Primed before workout, I can feel its effects about the time I leave the house, my arms always start feeling full first. I get wonderful pumps with the Primed/N-gorge, the best yet, Even had some great pumps in my back tonight.

For the first week of bulking I gained 3 pounds. Im having lots more carbs than the previous 12 weeks, so far handling the food well, its tough to eat it all but I do it

Starting next Sunday I will have a lifting progress chart comparison showing the weight lifted and the difference from the previous weeks, increases. ( sure hope its increases anyway)

24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Fit, you are making my logs look stupid..
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Just wanted to say awesome log fit......pics look great keep it up
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is Viper intimidated by your bigger muscles ? ..I know he likes womens underwear.

I make it a point not to date ladies who can bench more than me.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Fit, you are making my logs look stupid..

Awwwwwwwww, No im not!!!!!!! Lots of people love you! See I even changed my avy Like yours
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    Is Viper intimidated by your bigger muscles ? ..I know he likes womens underwear.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I will never be able to lift what Big boy Viper does But I will work real hard! I busted my booty the past 12 weeks, but its all in the diet/training I have designed for me, I follow it to a T.

Hey, I wear Vipers Boxers too LMAO! He couldnt even get a pair of mine on!!!!!!!!!! That would be funny though.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1
    Just wanted to say awesome log fit......pics look great keep it up

Thanks!!!!! If you see me slacking, come kick my butt!!! But you should have a pretty easy job, I follow the golden rules pretty good
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 2 DAY 7 JUNE 12 2006 MONDAY

MOOD

All is well in FnF land I am sleeping better / harder ever since I started this stack, I dont know if its because of training, food, supps, or all 3 but its a good thing!

TRAINING

Today was my first Chest / Shoulder workout on this new routine, Last Monday I did the old workout as I started this plan on a Tuesday.

I have some new exercises and modifications to old ones. The good news is I was able to do the 30 pound DB's today on Military Press for 6 reps each, Viper supported my elbow to get me past a sticky joint and then I was fine on my own, he was there to rescue me if needed though. Im hoping that some therapy exercises can help this elbow issue and cissus rx.

One of the new exercises was a 5-3-1 Bench press, I ended up doing this on the smith machine to be safe, I dont always have a spotter ( Viper) and for me safety is important. It went well, all except a horrid pain I got in my Pec tie in area, sorta armpit on right side ( same side as surgery) I will stretch even more next time to see if this improves, it was not a good feeling, made me very cautious, I kept waiting for something to snap, and I prayed on the last set, LOL.

I also did rear side laterals with db's, I suck at these!!!! form is so hard to get for me on this, when I am bent over I am a little unbalanced in the shoulder area because of past surgery, I dont know if that will ever go away, My surgeon says its commom because after surgery you pull your shoulder in tight to body to guard it, Plus for me one side is fixed with screws and the other side is still very loose, so there will be a difference, I must keep working towards perfection to see if I can repair this on my own.

I did shrugs today for the first time, OMG what nasty faces you make when doing those, LOL!!!!!!!!!! And im feeling them traps this morning.

PS. If anyone has any tips for me on how to stretch your chest before workout, by all means TELL ME!!!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Ahhhhhh HYPERDRIVE MANIA!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant stop me when im in the Hyperdrive seat This stimulant rocks!!!!! I am also getting the best pumps of my life on the N-gorge + Primed, Holy cow shoulda saw my shoulders last night!!!!!!! Even my arms were huge with pumps, It felt great too. The special tactics must be working already as with my huge calorie increase I have only gained about 1/2 of what was expected by EME, and I even skipped cardio one night.

I really like taking the pill form of creatine in the n-gorge, so much easier, it works pretty darn fast too, I can feel that and primed within 20 minutes of taking it.

SPECIAL NOTES

Holla to Dawn She is back!!!!!!! and Spaceclown

31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Try these with a light weight as part of you stretch routine ... just go light to get the stretch.

edzesek_reszletes - BodyBuilding & Fitness Portal

Oops try this link instead... Not in english but you get the idea.
    Last edited by ryano; 06-13-2006 at 06:30 PM.
  32. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I always do these before a good chest wo...Should be at the top of page.

Stretching flexibility exercises upper body

Just experiment with the angle till you feel the stretch..I have found a pole or a tall piece of equipment works better than the wall. Feels good on the shoulders too.
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

I always do these before a good chest wo...Should be at the top of page.

Stretching flexibility exercises upper body

Just experiment with the angle till you feel the stretch..I have found a pole or a tall piece of equipment works better than the wall. Feels good on the shoulders too.

Hey thanks a bunch Ryan Ill give it a try next week
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

Hey bud, what I do with womens clothing behind closed doors on the weekends is not of your concern
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Hey bud, what I do with womens clothing behind closed doors on the weekends is not of your concern

Sorry bro, I was just trying to help out. I read somewhere that wearing womens underwear lowers test and raises estrogen levels...your gains might be better if you drop the panties.
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 2 DAY 8 JUNE 13 2006 TUESDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

NOTES:

Well I needed this day off for sure, body is sore from day before. It pays to stretch more before exercise! And from now on I will do even more than I already do, although the stretch machine we use doesnt really help with chest, and now I have some good exercises to stretch the chest for future workouts.

I spent several hours working out in the yard, mowing, trimming, weeding, watering, cleanup. It never ends out there. There are lots of baby birds being born and fledging already

The hyperdrive has kept me moving all day through all the things I needed to do, I had lots of errands to run to and did everything I wanted to get done Oh funny thing, the N-Gorge I took in the morning, I had pumps while using the weed trimmer and mowing, LOL , It seems any physical activity at all makes the pumps come right away!

You will notice on my non-training days my calories are lower, it makes it alot easier to eat the smaller amount of food.

Have a great day!!!!!

37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

WEEK 2 DAY 9 JUNE 14 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Mood has been great during my new bulking diet and getting accustomed to all 5 ALRI supplements! I continue to wake up early, as if I dont require as much sleep as before but yet at the same time I feel more refreshed. I feel as if I am ready for anything!

TRAINING

Ya thats the first thing I want to say!!! I had the most awesome workout tonight! Last week I went up to 50 pound barbell curls and got 6 reps, Well 1 week later, and last night I got 10 reps on the first two set and 9 reps on the third, this is amazing!!!!

Then I go right to supersettting preacher curls w/ hammer curls. I do one set of preachers and immediatley go to hammer curls starting at 25 pounds, then 20 pounds, then 10 pounds, talk about a arm burner! But the great thing was the weights were feeling lighter last night, the 20's felt like 10's and I was able to do more reps.

I had the biggest most freaky pumps last night! My arms were so swollen and pumped that the last set of hammer curls were hard to finish becuase the pumps were so big, my biceps grew an inch and were very round and perky, the forearms were also pumped and hard as rocks. People working out around me actually noticed this and two people asked me what are you doing to make that happen? I was even laughing cause it was so cool, course I shared the ALRI secret . There are people at the gym who know I am testing ALRI and are following my progress. I had a very buff girl ask me during my rest of supersets if I was getting ready to compete, LOL I said no Im just trying to get stronger and build muscle but who knows someday I might compete just to do it once. I told her I was a little old to be doing that and she said you look better than most 20 year olds, Ok that made my night!!!!!!!!!!!

I stayed at 25 pound curl bar for skull crushers for one reason, that exercise is the one that initally broke my bicep tendons and caused my shoulder to slowly fall apart. The position your arms are in when going down to forehead totally stretch your tendons to the limit so im a bit nervous and cautious about it. When the tendons were repaired I was told they had shrunk over the two years they were floating around inside and that they were shorter now and in time they would stretch again but to be careful, I could easily do more weight but for safety reasons Im going slow at this.

Them kickbacks totally rock, I got a huge pump in them too last night!!!! But I wont be happy till I get the horse shoe

SUPPLEMENTS

Oh were do I start, the Hyperdrive is awesome, I get lots of clean energy for a long period off of one capsule, and there are not jitters at all, no crashing, no lows, no highs, just consistant clean great energy. I am loving the Primed big time!!!!!! Hey if I can get pumps like this there is no reason to use any other product, I thought I knew what a good pump was until I tried Primed!!!!!! When ALRI says its a NO, they dont mess around!

I really like taking the creatine capsules N-gorge, its so easy and conveinient! The Special Tactics is kicking butt, I will definitely want to use this when I am cutting along with Hyperdrive cause they will keep your appettie at a controllable state, right now I have to make myself eat all these cals on training days and its so hard because I am not hungry, but I manage to get it down as I know I need it for the bulk and for the training for the energy

The Regeneration tastes good and really helps with DOMS, I have not experienced any bad DOMS while using this product and STAIRS dont suck anymore, LOL

On a side note, when taking Primed you can still get a pump an hour later after workouts if you do something physical like even vacuuming, Im serious, any repetitive motion with arms its comes right back!

SPECIAL NOTES

I have learned that I am either sensitive to or allergic to Sucralose, I figured this out on the week of bulking as I eat alot of Muscle Pancakes, always after eating them I get this spacy-buzzed feeling. I now know this and will use less of it. Before I was having pancakes only once a week and this didnt happen, and it doesnt happen on my off training days, so I will be using something else on pancakes or having them plain, cause that feeling is whacked! I read up on it on the net and there are many people who claim it causes lots of side effects to them, for me its just one, I just cannot have as much as I have been, Moderation is the key to this one.

Last edited by FitnFirm; 06-16-2006 at 09:28 AM.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

everything sounds awesome, keep it up!
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    everything sounds awesome, keep it up!

Ya Im loving this stack!!!!! And I like bulking on my quest for bigger muscles

Thanks for popping in, cookie man!!!!!!!
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

Keep up the great work babe, you kicked somer serious ass last night

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building
    By psycho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6