FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with ALRI

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Hyperdrive update

Well, after taking hyperdrive for the first time yesterday, here is how the night went. It went pretty much the usual, I did go to sleep about my normal time, which is very late, but I woke up earlier for some reason and on my own, No barking dogs at the squirrels as ususal I felt refreshed and ready to go!!!!! So I took my daily dose with breakfast, and im riding the bull again.

2. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Is that an actual bull or figurative? Just trying to enhance the visual.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

3. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Is that an actual bull or figurative? Just trying to enhance the visual.

LOL, well Its alot like riding the bull, remember when they would have that at the bars? I feel like Im all over the place sorta speak, busy busy busy Its a good thang
  4. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

What formula of Lipo-6 was it? Their is one that doesn't have the yohimbine HCL and the doses of everything else are literally cut in half. I still use the stuff it's amazing for hitting those pain in the ass areas.
  5. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    LOL, well Its alot like riding the bull, remember when they would have that at the bars? I feel like Im all over the place sorta speak, busy busy busy Its a good thang
    Fit..Can I ask you a question? Why can't you just have a regular freakin' avatar..My gf always asks me why I am on here so long...

EDIT: I just gave you a star Fit...I'll leave the sexual innuendo to someone else.
  6. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I agree, I find it very distracting. I'm calling for a ban. And where the hell did you get the Red Star from? That's it, I'm getting fake tits tomorrow!
    Sorry Vip, I made your wife a dirty commie like the rest of us. I didn't mean to, I refreshed the page and there it was...And what the hell! Fit's boobs aren't real?..My reality has been shattered
  7. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

I'm getting fake tits tomorrow!

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  8. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Sorry Vip, I made your wife a dirty commie like the rest of us. I didn't mean to, I refreshed the page and there it was...And what the hell! Fit's boobs aren't real?..My reality has been shattered

haha, no, I'm saying I'd have to get fake tits so you guys, ahhh nevermind

edit: dammit, I forgot we were posting in your log. sorry dear, I will try and delete my posts so that I don't trash up your log.
  9. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

haha, no, I'm saying I'd have to get fake tits so you guys, ahhh nevermind

edit: dammit, I forgot we were posting in your log. sorry dear, I will try and delete my posts so that I don't trash up your log.

Im gonna Fawk you up when you get home! Misleading my boys on here!!!!! Do not make me mad or else I will make you wear my crotchless underwear again!
  10. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Im gonna Fawk you up when you get home! Misleading my boys on here!!!!! Do not make me mad or else I will make you wear my crotchless underwear again!

She said AGAIN hahahahh again!!!!! Oh man viper you better hope I never ever get a membership at LF!!!!! HAHAHA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! You 2 crack me up!!!!
    •   

11. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier

Thanks for the star Bullet Back Ignore Mr. Viperspit ( crazy hubby). My hooters are real, and so is the punch he is getting when he gets home. Trying to make it appear that I am not smart and help this board and thats why I get reps Maybe Viperspit should put up an avy of his cute butt and see how far it gets him! LOL
  12. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

I thought that $hit was private between us? Even my Shrink said that it was a healthy fetish. Is it wrong for men to wear womens clothing?
  13. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

I thought that $hit was private between us? Even my Shrink said that it was a healthy fetish. Is it wrong for men to wear womens clothing?
    I dont like anything with the word shrink in it
  14. Week 1 Day 2 June 7 2006 Wednesday

WEEK 1 DAY 2 JUNE 7 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Woke up early again, this is very strange but good! Felt very refreshed and ready to go. Was excitied to take on day 2 of my new plan.

TRAINING

The training went very well, I had a PR in barbell curls. I sweated my booty off too! Im still playing around with the weights to see how the new routine is going to work so the first week some things may be lighter than I can lift. I had kickbacks tonight, I havent done those in years!!!!! And even though I was not excitied to do the 15 degree incline on the treadmill for 30 minutes, I did it and I can handle it But after all of that I was whopped!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Today was the first day taking all the supplements as I didnt workout yesterday. I like the hyperdrive alot so far, Im getting clean energy, no jitters, not grouchy, and it lasts a long time. But by the time 5 pm rolled around I was able to take Primed and I needed it for more energy before the workout. Amazingly I did have an abundance of energy for the workout, I never did get tired till I got home. I took N-gorge for the first time too and I had something very different happen to me tongiht during the workout, I not only had a pump in my biceps/triceps, Both my full arms were pumped, they were like really full and firm, I have never experienced that before. And I am using the special tactics at 2 of my meals, which you do not feel it working as it is not a stimulant, just helps you incinerate fat. So far everything is going well and I am not having any side effects or unwanted effects.

SPECIAL NOTES

I was late getting this up because as soon as we arrived home and had dinner, unexpected company showed up, so had to entertain for a bit

15. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Well I'll definately be watching this avatar.......ummm woops, I mean log! LOL! Seriously though, I have not followed any of your logs yet, but seems you keep some very impressive logs, and this one is allready one of the best kept I have seen thus far! Will definatley be keeping up to date with it, and good luck with the results, which I.'m sure will be great:chick:
  16. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Sounds like the sups are quick to impress
    btw I checked out that program and it's a bit too user un-friendly for my liking so kudos just for taking the time to work the thing!
  17. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

very detailed log and workouts I look forward to following rhe improvments.

ALso I dont know if you mentioned this ealier but what program are you using to track this?
  18. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

It's called Weight by Date, google it and you should be able to find a trial version.
  19. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    Well I'll definately be watching this avatar.......ummm woops, I mean log! LOL! Seriously though, I have not followed any of your logs yet, but seems you keep some very impressive logs, and this one is allready one of the best kept I have seen thus far! Will definatley be keeping up to date with it, and good luck with the results, which I.'m sure will be great:chick:

Thanks I try to be very detailed to show the progress, and help others learn and keep me on track!
  20. Re: FnF's Monster Mass Building, Fat Incinerating Plan with Michael Elias and ALRI

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Sounds like the sups are quick to impress
    btw I checked out that program and it's a bit too user un-friendly for my liking so kudos just for taking the time to work the thing!

Well it is alot of work to get it started thats for sure!!!!!! IVe used for over 2 years now and would be lost without it! I do not care for fit-day, I find the values are not accurate. I add my own foods and type in everything on the label so I know its accurate. I dont use it for tracking exercise or measurements. I use other things that I like better for that.

with that said, Its time for a hyperdrive!!!!!!!
  21. Week 1 Day 3 June 8 2006 Thursday

WEEK 1 DAY 3 JUNE 8 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

MOOD

Well I woke up early again!!!!! And so I decided to take care of a project that was overdue. I had so much dang energy, I swear I was sweating bullets running around here! I put up 3 pairs of shutters on the house, I had to hang out the window with a 8 pound Dewalt drill in one hand, while holding onto the shutter with the other hand all while bracing myself on the window ledge so I would not fall over. This turned out to be a few hour project as I had to drill all new holes And when I was done my arms were killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! A familiar tendon pain came over me and thats when I decided Cissus rx is gonna be daily, along with some daily hand/tendon exercises to keep this pain under control and hopefully not effecting my workouts. I was going at such a fast pace for several hours when I sat down to ice my arm ( same one I had surgery on) I fell alseep in my office chair, LOL it was like my body said ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

TRAINING

off today, thank god!!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

A full day on ALRI, except for the pre-post workout supps. Im getting in the flow and my inner clock is getting better at my new schedule Yesterday I forgot to put on my nutrition chart that I had Venom Special Tactics, I had 2 servings

SPECIAL NOTES

Im looking forward to the Muscle Pancakes in the morning!!!!! Oh baby, oh baby!!!!! are those good!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Before Pics

These are pictures I took today to track my progress for the next 12 weeks.

The collage picture is from the left to the right, April- May- June, Rear Lat- Back progress to date.

23. Nice back Fit!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Nice back Fit!

Thanks Mullet aka Bullet Back

Thats 12 weeks of progress for me, cant wait to see what 12 more weeks does

Now if I can get my legs to grow!!!!!!!
  25. Week 1 Day 4 June 9 2006 Friday

WEEK 1 DAY 4 JUNE 9 2006 FRIDAY

MOOD

Woke up early again...... Weird but Im loving it, cause I feel very refreshed!!!!!! I think Im gonna add Lean Dreams to this stack as well. Was happy to wake up and eat Muscle Pancakes My new true love !!!!!! My mood is great lately, tons of energy and Im getting more done before workouts which is super great!

TRAINING

New routine today, Went well except for SLDL on platform I went from quads to hammies and forgot to warm up I got major hammie cramp and could not move for several minutes, it was bad. It wasnt bad till I did it on the 4 inch platform, that made it KILLER. I need to practice these for awhile to get better at them, I have never done them so its all new to me. Then I proceeded back to quads, luckily the hammie didnt effect the rest of my workout. I had some PR's today since Im lifting heavy for low reps, happy overall with the workout.

SUPPLEMENTS

Ok, I gotta say, this combination of N-gorge, Primed, regeneration really are working, I get a pump before I ever leave the house!!!!! LOL its so funny. My muscles all feel fuller the past few days as well. Hyperdrive is great for that energy, I say if you want to get a project done, take it! It is starting to wear off late afternoon, but by then I get my Primed to jack it all up again for workouts! The amazing thing to me is I can take all this stuff and still sleep at night, no different than before, and then wake up earlier than my alarm everyday. I dont know whats doing it but I sleep like a rock, I dont remember dreaming or nothing lately.

I also want to share that all the capsules sure are pretty !

SPECIAL NOTES

Well nothing real special except this bulking is working already! And I notice I have more energy at the gym from the extra food, although its hard to eat it all I will get used to it.

And I now have a bunch of broken blood vessels from lifting heavy the past couple days, one in my armpit from preacher curl, I must of been hugging that too tight, and a bad one on the bag of my leg above knee, really ugly one, sure they go away!

26. Shoulders, Traps, and Bis look real good in that second picture. Exceptional log, best of luck!

27. Just read all 5 pages and it's been a great thread so far. Keep up the good work.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Shoulders, Traps, and Bis look real good in that second picture. Exceptional log, best of luck!
    Thanks!!!! Now I need to focus more on the legs, slow to respond

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Just read all 5 pages and it's been a great thread so far. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for stopping in Im excited to see what the full 12 weeks of bulking does to add some mass

29. Fit you look absolutely amazing for your age shet you look GGreat for a 21 year old! Keep up the good work and great log!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Fit you look absolutely amazing for your age shet you look GGreat for a 21 year old! Keep up the good work and great log!

You trying to butter me up?????? Its working Thanks PB Now get you booty to LTF

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 03:54 PM
  2. Fat cutter and mass building
    By psycho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:52 PM
  3. Viperspit's Pants Ripping, Mega MASS building plan with ALRI
    By Viperspit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 06:55 PM
  4. I need the masses to critique my planned cycle