Critique my phera plex cycle/log

dedication

Awards
Okay guys I bought all the stuff months ago, jus been waitin to get my diet on and do some extra research. This is my first cycle ever of phera plex.

Goals for this cycle: Shed as much bodyfat as possible while still trying to build a little muscle and hopefully not losing any that I've gained.

My stats: 23 years old, 5'9, 197 lbs. 19 percent bodyfat

Measurements:
Chest: 43
Arms: 15.8
Waist: 36
Neck: 16.5
Thigh: 23.5

I plan on running phera plex 20/20/20/30
Supporting supps include: Perfect cycle and Milk Thistle

For PCT I plan on running Rebound at 75/50/25/25 and Retain. And CE2.

Calories: Trying to keep everything around 3000-3500. Keeping carbs around 300g, protien 350-375 g, and fats as low as possible.

Water: 1 to 2 gallons a day.

Cardio: After my 1st meal every morning I plan on doing 45 minutes of a brisk walk on incline on the treadmill and ill be lifting at night.

Heres my split as of now
Sunday-Off
Monday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Legs/abs
Tuesday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Chest and light tris/abs
Wednesday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Back and light bis/abs
Thursday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Shoulders/abs
Friday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Bis, Tris, Forearms/abs
Saturday-Off

I plan on keeping my reps from 5-6 to 8, as I'm trying to gain/keep strength as high as possible.

Max lifts right now:
Squat: 225 by 6 (chicken legs i know)
Flat bench: 255 by 3
Incline bench: 225 by 4
Dumbell Row: 100 by 6
Barbell shoulder press: 165 by 6 (hit 175 by 4 before)
Barbell Curl: 110 by 6
Closegrip bench: 195 by 6

Okay guys that just about covers it. I plan on starting the cycle one week from today so thats June 12th, 2006. I just want some good feedback from you guys so I have time to critique it at all so I've given a week for it.

Thanks in advance
D

HeIsLegend

Awards
nice ive been reading about this stuff keep me updated id like to see how it works for you

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
This is just my speculation and theory so take it for a different point of view.

I have never done any ph's or AAS but when I do, it will not be when I am over 14% bf. Why? Because fat is where the aromatization takes place. Since Phera is considered mildly wet, I definately would take it at 20% bodyfat when I could easily drop 5-8% with diet alone.

I dont' think I would use phera for a cut any ways. I would keep it as a clean bulking agent.

dedication

Awards
This is just my speculation and theory so take it for a different point of view.

I have never done any ph's or anabolic steroids but when I do, it will not be when I am over 14% bf. Why? Because fat is where the aromatization takes place. Since Phera is considered mildly wet, I definately would take it at 20% bodyfat when I could easily drop 5-8% with diet alone.

I dont' think I would use phera for a cut any ways. I would keep it as a clean bulking agent.
So do u think i should jus keep my calories up and keep with the cardio? because i still wanna start the cycle next week. The thing is i've heard many people on here say that phera was an excellent choice for a cut.

rocknroll

Awards
Okay guys I bought all the stuff months ago, jus been waitin to get my diet on and do some extra research. This is my first cycle ever of phera plex.

Goals for this cycle: Shed as much bodyfat as possible while still trying to build a little muscle and hopefully not losing any that I've gained.

My stats: 23 years old, 5'9, 197 lbs. 19 percent bodyfat

Measurements:
Chest: 43
Arms: 15.8
Waist: 36
Neck: 16.5
Thigh: 23.5

I plan on running phera plex 20/20/20/30
Supporting supps include: Perfect cycle and Milk Thistle

For post cycle therapy I plan on running Rebound at 75/50/25/25 and Retain. And CE2.

Calories: Trying to keep everything around 3000-3500. Keeping carbs around 300g, protien 350-375 g, and fats as low as possible.

Water: 1 to 2 gallons a day.

Cardio: After my 1st meal every morning I plan on doing 45 minutes of a brisk walk on incline on the treadmill and ill be lifting at night.

Heres my split as of now
Sunday-Off
Monday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Legs/abs
Tuesday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Chest and light tris/abs
Wednesday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Back and light bis/abs
Thursday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Shoulders/abs
Friday- Cardio morning/Lift at night: Bis, Tris, Forearms/abs
Saturday-Off

I plan on keeping my reps from 5-6 to 8, as I'm trying to gain/keep strength as high as possible.

Max lifts right now:
Squat: 225 by 6 (chicken legs i know)
Flat bench: 255 by 3
Incline bench: 225 by 4
Dumbell Row: 100 by 6
Barbell shoulder press: 165 by 6 (hit 175 by 4 before)
Barbell Curl: 110 by 6
Closegrip bench: 195 by 6

Okay guys that just about covers it. I plan on starting the cycle one week from today so thats June 12th, 2006. I just want some good feedback from you guys so I have time to critique it at all so I've given a week for it.

Thanks in advance
D
Looks like we will be cycling at exactly the same time. :wave: I'm starting next Monday as well. First time as well. Perhaps we can keep in touch and compare notes. My goals are to do a good clean bulk so I'm not up on using Phera plex as a cutter. As far as your support supps, I have read many threads and several posts advising to wait on the RXT until after PCT. I can't give you scientific reason(s) off the top of my head. Something about there already being an estrogen depleted environment...You'll have to search if you want to find out more. For what it's worth I will be running the following and have been told it looks good...

Phera Plex10/20/20/20 or 30 (you are bigger than me though)

Post Cycle Therapy
Week 5 Nolva 40mg DHEA 200 Fenugreek Retain 3caps (another saponin in there too, not sure though, probably trib)
Week 6 Nolva 30mg DHEA 200 Fenugreek Retain 3caps (another saponin in there too, not sure though, probably trib)
Week 7 Nolva 20mg DHEA 100 Fenugreek Retain 3caps (another saponin in there too, not sure though, probably trib)
Week 8 DHEA 100 Fenugreek Retain 3caps

Week 9 Begin RXT

Support supps preloading and will run throughout: Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed or (600mgs x2), Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA (600mg/ed if possible)

Preloading right now...

Good luck with your cycle Bro!:icon_lol:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
So do u think i should jus keep my calories up and keep with the cardio? because i still wanna start the cycle next week. The thing is i've heard many people on here say that phera was an excellent choice for a cut.
If you are set on starting the cycle next week there is no point in answering your other questions as you missed the point in my post above.

I think the point of AAS durring a cut is to preserve lean mass. You have ample amounts of fat that could be chopped off with diet alone and not venture into going catabolic with a sound meal plan and a good cardio regimen. :frustrate

Anyways.. I feel I waste my time in these threads so... I will end with a good luck! :thumbsup:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first off I don't think your PCT is strong enough imo you need tamox or chlomid. What is your daily maintenance in calories?
Your doing arms 2x a week even though one is light and one is heavy if anything is done 2x a week it should be the bigger muscle groups. I don't see any supporting supps for blood pressure. I'd do the cardio on an empty stomach not after your first meal if you want to burn fat. There is a lot of short comings in your plan so far I'm not trying to flame you just pointing out what I think is missing

rocknroll

Awards
first off I don't think your post cycle therapy is strong enough imo you need tamox or chlomid. What is your daily maintenance in calories?
Your doing arms 2x a week even though one is light and one is heavy if anything is done 2x a week it should be the bigger muscle groups. I don't see any supporting supps for blood pressure. I'd do the cardio on an empty stomach not after your first meal if you want to burn fat. There is a lot of short comings in your plan so far I'm not trying to flame you just pointing out what I think is missing
I agree with you mixedup. Everything I have read STRONGLY advises the SERM, blood pressure, and liver protection supporting supps. I have heard that Cycle Support is a VERY nice product that covers most of the supports except for a few things.

dedication

Awards

I have never done any ph's or anabolic steroids but when I do, it will not be when I am over 14% bf. Why? Because fat is where the aromatization takes place. Since Phera is considered mildly wet, I definately would take it at 20% bodyfat when I could easily drop 5-8% with diet alone.

i appreciate the advice and i think your right and dont think im ready for this cycle, i plan on doing some more research tonite on supporting supps as well as my pct, i will repost my new cycle tommorrow. Also do you think at 19 percent bodyfat i should still do the cycle and go for a clean bulk, or cut up a bit and then do the cycle?
thanks in advance
D

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Hold off on the cycle until winter time. Drop bodyfat to the lowest you have ever gotten.

Get your diet and training/cardio inline.

Come winter time when you are much leaner do a clean bulk if you feel you are then ready to do the Phera.

dedication

Awards
Hold off on the cycle until winter time. Drop bodyfat to the lowest you have ever gotten.

Get your diet and training/cardio inline.

Come winter time when you are much leaner do a clean bulk if you feel you are then ready to do the Phera.

my diet has pretty much been the same for about a year now, consisting of 3500-3800 calories, 350 g carbs, 350 protien, whens the best time to do cardio to prevent from losing muscle and how much of it?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Teach a man to fish.... ever heard that chinese proverb?

You really need to head over to the exercise and then diet forums. They have a bunch of threads in there that you will garner a ton of info from.

If you are able to due low intesity cardio in the morning on an empty stomach that is a start.

Are you using fitday to know what exactly you are taking in?

I think if you start lowering calories and doing more cardio you will see a change with in the first couple of weeks, then when you stall... go HIIT or ... honestly... just go read in those forums and then if you have questions... and have searched and can't find the answers... come back in here or start a new thread.