Phera Plex for a cut - AnabolicMinds.com

Phera Plex for a cut

1. New Member

Phera Plex for a cut

I've been looking on this board for people have used phera plex as a stand alone cut and have not been able to get any good info. I have pretty much been bulking for the past 1.5 years and have some how found my way at 19 percent body fat. I am looking to lean up some. Before I create my first cycle for you guys to critique I was wondering if I could get some advice from you guys. First off I'm scared of losing hard gained muscle. MY stats ( 5'9'' 200, 19 percent bf). I was wonderin what kind of cardio to do and when to do it. Also pretty much any advice you could give me to not lose muscle and keep buildin while sheddin bodyfat on a stand alone pp cycle. Thanks in advance.
    D

P.S. I will have my sample cycle up in a few days after i get some good feedback.

2. New Member

like I've said previously on here I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome pheraplex was for recomp. I completely destroyed bf while holding lean body mass pretty much the whole time i was on it. I used a strict diet and walked on an inclined treadmill at a brisk walk for about 45 min a day ... 5 days a week. I did hold some water on it but the benefits it provided beat out the negs by far. strength moved up a very low amount, kept even on most exercises, but nothing more should be expected when being at a caloric deficit. again this was just my experience with it... there seems to be a wide range of results on it.... I loved it
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy
    like I've said previously on here I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome pheraplex was for recomp. I completely destroyed bf while holding lean body mass pretty much the whole time i was on it. I used a strict diet and walked on an inclined treadmill at a brisk walk for about 45 min a day ... 5 days a week. I did hold some water on it but the benefits it provided beat out the negs by far. strength moved up a very low amount, kept even on most exercises, but nothing more should be expected when being at a caloric deficit. again this was just my experience with it... there seems to be a wide range of results on it.... I loved it

how much bodyfat did u lose and, did u lose any muscle mass? also when did u do the brisk walk on incline, in the morning or after ur workout? do u have a log?
    •   

4. New Member

I would say I lost around 4-5 % bf with very little lean muscle tissue loss, my strength maintained on pretty much every exercise, even improving on some

my walking varied from in the morning on an empty stomach , to postworkout

i have no log, my days were way to busy at the time to use one

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:26 PM
  2. phera plex for my cycle
    By shotz88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 03:29 PM
  3. advice for current cycle of phera plex
    By bigfucer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8