rebound xt whats the real deal?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
ok so I've heard alot of different things about rebound xt I just got a bottle and am coming off a 4 week cycle of phera plex and am going to use pct and retain for pct and plan on using rebound after pct to reduce gyno but have heard mixed feelings on this product can someone shed some light on this for me please!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I really don't understand these types of posts....

Hello! I bought a product already but want to know what YOU GUYS think of it.

:yawn:

I just don't get it.

Your're PCT needs work... do some reading on the boards and search and all your questions will be answered.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
well the reason im asking is because i had some people say that it works great then others say its good while on it but when you come off it your test drops and the gyno comes back and i have never posted anything so i thought i would ask someones else's opinion

cromwell

Awards
ok so I've heard alot of different things about rebound xt I just got a bottle and am coming off a 4 week cycle of phera plex and am going to use post cycle therapy and retain for post cycle therapy and plan on using rebound after post cycle therapy to reduce gyno but have heard mixed feelings on this product can someone shed some light on this for me please!
Question: Do you already HAVE gyno or are you trying to prevent it? The product in question is an AI/AE but there are other things you may want to use depending on your situation. If you believe the designers claims it should reduce estrogen and restore natural test levels-I personally have not seen any studies on this. You are probably going to have to use a proven AI

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
well the reason im asking is because i had some people say that it works great then others say its good while on it but when you come off it your test drops and the gyno comes back and i have never posted anything so i thought i would ask someones else's opinion
Well how you use it depends on what you used IMHO.

Something that seems to be slightly wet like Phera I would dose from week 1 of PCT and titrate down through week 4.

Again, I will say your PCT needs work. Hit up the PCT forums for your answers. This stuff has been rehashed to death.

:hammer:

cromwell

Awards
Well how you use it depends on what you used IMHO.

Something that seems to be slightly wet like Phera I would dose from week 1 of post cycle therapy and titrate down through week 4.

Again, I will say your PCT needs work. Hit up the PCT forums for your answers. This stuff has been rehashed to death.

:hammer:
What he said-I am too flu ridden to think clearly right now, JonesersRX7 answer is on the money

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
it works great for me as far as pct. I have no experience as far as gyno. I have read on many post that it is an ok product for some gyno issues. But if you really have serious gyno issus do some research on the pct threads. All your questions i am sure will have been answered before.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of "works great for me" posts without any bloodwork to back it up. No PCT at all "works" for some people.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT works great. Never used it as the sole source of my PCT as I def. prefer SERM's due to their positive benefit on more than just test levels. Nolva, as opposed to Clomid, works at both the testes and (I want to say hypothalamus). Toremifene is even better due to its positive effect on lipids and low toxicity.

All in all ATD (prime ingredient in Rebound) works outstanding. I have read numerous articles on it and although it isn't as strong as say letrozole, it gets the job done.

cromwell

Awards
Rebound XT works great. Never used it as the sole source of my post cycle therapy as I def. prefer SERM's due to their positive benefit on more than just test levels. Nolva, as opposed to Clomid, works at both the testes and (I want to say hypothalamus). Toremifene is even better due to its positive effect on lipids and low toxicity.

All in all ATD (prime ingredient in Rebound) works outstanding. I have read numerous articles on it and although it isn't as strong as say letrozole, it gets the job done.
Out of curiousity have you or anyone you know of run it alone simply to raise "natural" test levels? Just interested as I am 40 and currently do not want to use AAS or PHs right now

stinkfinger

Awards
Toremifene is the best PCT product out right now I feel. RBXT is ok but kills the libido at high doses. I just finished a 4 week pct using torm, DHEA, and RBXT one pill a day for the last week of the cycle(3 week SD cycle) and first week of PCT. My best PCT ever! Thanks Dr. D!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity have you or anyone you know of run it alone simply to raise "natural" test levels? Just interested as I am 40 and currently do not want to use anabolic steroids or PHs right now
Actually yeah I have used ATD before for this reason. It works very well for this reason even in my younger body. However, Rebound Reloaded, the newer version by the same company (Designer Supplements) was just released and all my friends who tested it absolutely loved it and their test levels soared. You should give that a try.

cromwell

Awards
Actually yeah I have used ATD before for this reason. It works very well for this reason even in my younger body. However, Rebound Reloaded, the newer version by the same company (Designer Supplements) was just released and all my friends who tested it absolutely loved it and their test levels soared. You should give that a try.
Outstanding, thanks:thumbsup:
I will give it a shot, I have tried 6-oxo and felt it "helped ", but I think the new products are better, provided you run them long enough