End of Cycle and PCT - what now?

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
hey guys, got done with my SD cycle, did ok i will do another one with better results. Me and my gf of 3 years broke up right when i was starting so my first week sucked bad, i wasnt eating right and definatly didnt get enough sleep. But i came through in week 2 and week 3 and gained about 8 - 10 lbs. I have 2 days left for my PCT and i was wondering what i should do know?

I have VPX sports CEX for a creatine
Optimum Nutrion - Whey protien
VPX - AEX NO
Lean Xtreme - left over
LIPO- fat burner free from GNC
Animal Pak - Viatmins and minerals
Prolly not going to use but have!~
Milk thisle left over
Fenugreek left over
hawthorne berry left over
sd - for next cycle
rebound xt for next cycle

I wanted to know should i stack the CEX, AEX NO, Animal pak, Protien, and Fatburner? Does that sound good for a few months until i go on another SD cycle???

thanks for the imput

rocketscientist

Awards
Yeah - I'd put them all in a blender and make me a real smoothie.

But seriously, have you tried the stuff before? If not, experiment with them - dosing, timing, stacking. So many supplements, so little time... and the best is that you don't have to do PCT or take several weeks off after you take them.

Anyway, if you're not into that, creatine is pretty good after a cycle and should help you keep the gains. Use the rest to your liking. Ah - and use the fat loss stuff only if you plan on cutting :)

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming to the end of my PCT and I plan to stack "Dicana" and "Sizeon". I might run the Sizeon for two months and switch over and do a three week cycle of Superdrol around the middle of August.

They have a nice thread regarding "Sizeon" and it seems this product is legit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i started a creatine nos supplement during PCT and I am loving it the protein and the vitamins are a given fatbruner depends on if you have fat to cut other than that you may want to try just the creating or nus the no but those products are known to work good together

rocketscientist

Awards
i started a creatine nos supplement during post cycle therapy and I am loving it the protein and the vitamins are a given fatbruner depends on if you have fat to cut other than that you may want to try just the creating or nus the no but those products are known to work good together
You sure got the roid-monkey slang going there, bro :head:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, got done with my superdrol cycle, did ok i will do another one with better results. Me and my gf of 3 years broke up right when i was starting so my first week sucked bad, i wasnt eating right and definatly didnt get enough sleep. But i came through in week 2 and week 3 and gained about 8 - 10 lbs. I have 2 days left for my post cycle therapy and i was wondering what i should do know?

I have VPX sports CEX for a creatine
Optimum Nutrion - Whey protien
VPX - AEX NO
Lean Xtreme - left over
LIPO- fat burner free from GNC
Animal Pak - Viatmins and minerals
Prolly not going to use but have!~
Milk thisle left over
Fenugreek left over
hawthorne berry left over
superdrol - for next cycle
rebound xt for next cycle

I wanted to know should i stack the CEX, AEX NO, Animal pak, Protien, and Fatburner? Does that sound good for a few months until i go on another superdrol cycle???

thanks for the imput
Do not go on another SD cycle right away, give it some time. You should be taking the protein and vitamins daily no matter what. Maybe if you give a bit more information about yourself we could help you judge better. For example, how can we recommend using a fat burner, when we have no idea how much bodyfat you have.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe there's a reason why his screename is "mixedup." :D

Oh dunk if you didn't help me out so much I could take that as a flame lol. But the names fits you can see how many cycle combos i go through just in planning lol I always want to mix up new compounds.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh dunk if you didn't help me out so much I could take that as a flame lol. But the names fits you can see how many cycle combos i go through just in planning lol I always want to mix up new compounds.
Wait? Dunk actually helped someone? I thought he was here strictly for comic relief.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming that you used the sd for a bulk.. If you want to continue on those same lines check into the new herbals. Powerfull, Anagen or Activate. Those are some nice off cycle products that don't require pct and have some good user feedback. Post some more info about yourself and what your goals are... there are a lot of smart people here who will help you out.