Phera plex

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

Phera plex

Hey I am running a Phera Plex/Superdrol cycle that I started at the beginning of this week.. I am running a Monday - Friday 5 day 3X10-12 routine but am looking to change it up.. The other routine will be switching to an A and B workout routine running MWF to target my muscles 3 times every 11 days.. I have already run a Superdrol cycle on my old routine and took Superdrol only on workout days.. I was wondering with the new routine should I still only run phera plex on workout days?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wow, read up dude. Why would you stack (2) methyls together? Also, not a good idea to run on only w/o days, hormone volatility. These subjects have been covered on here.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
    Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
    Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
    Wk 4- Phera-Plex 30mg / Superdrol 10mg
    Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
    Wk 6- Superdrol 20mg

this is my cycle run.. I have read and up and these two are said to run very well together.. my only question was running the pills on non w/o days which i did with superdrol and no issues with gains whatsoever. So apparently according to your info I should take on non w/o days?
    •   

4. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

Please post your stats: age, weight, etc.....
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.62%

Quote Originally Posted by liquidz
    Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
    Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
    Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
    Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
    Wk 6- Superdrol 20mg

this is my cycle run.. I have read and up and these two are said to run very well together.. my only question was running the pills on non w/o days which i did with superdrol and no issues with gains whatsoever. So apparently according to your info I should take on non w/o days?

Sorry, from your post above, it sounded like you were running them simultaneoulsy. my bad. There are many people that have had great success in a similar cycle as you plan above. I'm no cycle expert, so I'll leave it to the pro's. I still don't like the idea of skipping (2) days per week on cycle though. maybe some others can chime in on this as well.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

No worries Viper that'd be my fault for bein the *** who didnt decide to let people know the actually cycle running.. Thanks for the input though.

I'm
    21 yrs old
    200lbs
    6'0"
    Chest- 44"
    waist- 33"
    arms- 17"
    BF- 14%

This is all I know for now.. I've had successful runs in the past with first generation pro's running them as I did on just workout days but I wanna know if I was screwing myself over and potentially losing weight when I could have been gaining..
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.06%

Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
    Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
    Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
    Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
    Wk 6- Superdrol 20mg

Many people really don't like sides at 30 mg of PP. Gains at 20 are very good. It is like going from feeling very good to feeling very tired and bad. Running 30 mg of PP and 10 mg of superdrol in week 4 is very bad idea. 20mg of pp and 5 mg of superdrol is probably as high you should go. 6 weeks of Methyls is very hard on your body especially your liver. Look in here.

PheraPLEX Log
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.06%

Hey I am running a Phera Plex/Superdrol cycle that I started at the beginning of this week.. I am running a Monday - Friday 5 day 3X10-12 routine but am looking to change it up.. The other routine will be switching to an A and B workout routine running MWF to target my muscles 3 times every 11 days.. I have already run a Superdrol cycle on my old routine and took Superdrol only on workout days.. I was wondering with the new routine should I still only run phera plex on workout days?
    You actually grow muscles when you are not lifting. Yes, take on off days.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

No worries Viper that'd be my fault for bein the *** who didnt decide to let people know the actually cycle running.. Thanks for the input though.

I'm
    21 yrs old
    200lbs
    6'0"
    Chest- 44"
    waist- 33"
    arms- 17"
    BF- 14%

This is all I know for now.. I've had successful runs in the past with first generation pro's running them as I did on just workout days but I wanna know if I was screwing myself over and potentially losing weight when I could have been gaining..
    Well consider the half life of these two steroids is estimated to be around 12 hours. So by skipping entire days you would be constantly fluxuating the serume levels of these hormones, ergo fluxuating your horomones..Now does that sound like a good idea to you?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

Thanks again everyone for all your info..
    Werewolf- awesome info thanks ill drop week four to 20 and 5mg's.. that clears up alot with the fact that i was immensely scared of the crossover and never thought of dropping superdrol to 5mg.. great idea.. that log you showed was intense..

Mullet- yeah of course the fluctuating hormones does not sound like a good idea.. in all honesty I did not know the halflife of these orals so thanks for bringing that to light.. a simple "take on off days" would have been put me in check also though haha..

I do understand the stress brought on your liver due to these orals.. im taking all necessary support supp's for this reason..
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Mullet- yeah of course the fluctuating hormones does not sound like a good idea.. in all honesty I did not know the halflife of these orals so thanks for bringing that to light.. a simple "take on off days" would have been put me in check also though haha..
    Sorry, some ****head just made me really mad in another post. It also bothers me when I percieve people taking anabolics and either potentially harming themselves, or not maximizing their gains. Anyway, good luck on your cycle.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Hi i'm brand new to forum

for those not interested in stacking superdrol and PP, which would be best to run solo for 3 weeks.

I've read countless threads on this forum about how much people love PP but it would seem that SD is superior for several reasons:

- less androgenic
    - better gains
    - gains are generally dry (not water weight)
    - more strength on SD

It doesn't make sense to me that so many prefer PP over SD. I know from reading the posts that the sides on SD are generally more severe but if run at a low dosage (10/20/20) it seems that the sides will be minimal and excellent gains are still likely.

Please help as I'm trying to decide between these two products before they are gone for good. I want to run two 3 week cycles max and am hoping to gain 15 to 20 lbs. of lean mass.

I've done 1ad/4ad in the past with good results but have not yet tried any of the new designers.
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

Ok so you want to gain 15-20lbm off of two seperate cycles right? not 15-20 off each 3 weeker? just wanted to clarify. That is very doable. The reason alot of people pick PP over superdrol seems to be the fact sdrol is just harder on your inner system liver etc. Even at 20mg people see the sides of sdrol.
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

Quote Originally Posted by ironeagle5962
    Hi i'm brand new to forum

for those not interested in stacking superdrol and PP, which would be best to run solo for 3 weeks.

I've read countless threads on this forum about how much people love PP but it would seem that superdrol is superior for several reasons:

- less androgenic
    - better gains
    - gains are generally dry (not water weight)
    - more strength on SD

It doesn't make sense to me that so many prefer PP over SD. I know from reading the posts that the sides on SD are generally more severe but if run at a low dosage (10/20/20) it seems that the sides will be minimal and excellent gains are still likely.

Please help as I'm trying to decide between these two products before they are gone for good. I want to run two 3 week cycles max and am hoping to gain 15 to 20 lbs. of lean mass.

I've done 1ad/4ad in the past with good results but have not yet tried any of the new designers.
    This is a type of question you have to answer for yourself man. It's good you have done the reading and have surmised what each compound has to offer in terms of effects, both postitive and negative. Now, you have to choose which you want, we can't really help you with that..This is like asking "I have read up on both Crunchy and Smooth Peanut Butter, I have figured out that crunchy contains whole peanut pieces, whilst smooth does not. Which PB do you guys believe I should spread on my bread?"..Your choice would depend on whether or not you like crunchy, or smooth, has nothing to do with us....Either way, good luck.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    This is like asking "I have read up on both Crunchy and Smooth Peanut Butter, I have figured out that crunchy contains whole peanut pieces, whilst smooth does not. Which PB do you guys believe I should spread on my bread?"..Your choice would depend on whether or not you like crunchy, or smooth, has nothing to do with us....Either way, good luck.
    Nice Analogy!!!
  16. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    This is a type of question you have to answer for yourself man. It's good you have done the reading and have surmised what each compound has to offer in terms of effects, both postitive and negative. Now, you have to choose which you want, we can't really help you with that..This is like asking "I have read up on both Crunchy and Smooth Peanut Butter, I have figured out that crunchy contains whole peanut pieces, whilst smooth does not. Which PB do you guys believe I should spread on my bread?"..Your choice would depend on whether or not you like crunchy, or smooth, has nothing to do with us....Either way, good luck.
    But this begs the question. Which PB do you prefer your dog to....
    doh, wrong forum.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    But this begs the question. Which PB do you prefer your dog to....
    doh, wrong forum.
    Ewwww..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phera-Plex
    By dodo_bigs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 07:32 PM
  2. E Max Lmg and Phera-Plex Differences
    By Nolbandet102 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 09:52 AM
  3. Replies: 10