Phera plex

liquidz

Awards
Hey I am running a Phera Plex/Superdrol cycle that I started at the beginning of this week.. I am running a Monday - Friday 5 day 3X10-12 routine but am looking to change it up.. The other routine will be switching to an A and B workout routine running MWF to target my muscles 3 times every 11 days.. I have already run a Superdrol cycle on my old routine and took Superdrol only on workout days.. I was wondering with the new routine should I still only run phera plex on workout days?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Wow, read up dude. Why would you stack (2) methyls together? Also, not a good idea to run on only w/o days, hormone volatility. These subjects have been covered on here.

liquidz

Awards
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 4- Phera-Plex 30mg / Superdrol 10mg
Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 6- Superdrol 20mg

this is my cycle run.. I have read and up and these two are said to run very well together.. my only question was running the pills on non w/o days which i did with superdrol and no issues with gains whatsoever. So apparently according to your info I should take on non w/o days?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Please post your stats: age, weight, etc.....

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 6- Superdrol 20mg

this is my cycle run.. I have read and up and these two are said to run very well together.. my only question was running the pills on non w/o days which i did with superdrol and no issues with gains whatsoever. So apparently according to your info I should take on non w/o days?

Sorry, from your post above, it sounded like you were running them simultaneoulsy. my bad. There are many people that have had great success in a similar cycle as you plan above. I'm no cycle expert, so I'll leave it to the pro's. I still don't like the idea of skipping (2) days per week on cycle though. maybe some others can chime in on this as well.

liquidz

Awards
No worries Viper that'd be my fault for bein the *** who didnt decide to let people know the actually cycle running.. Thanks for the input though.

I'm
21 yrs old
200lbs
6'0"
Chest- 44"
waist- 33"
arms- 17"
BF- 14%

This is all I know for now.. I've had successful runs in the past with first generation pro's running them as I did on just workout days but I wanna know if I was screwing myself over and potentially losing weight when I could have been gaining..

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 6- Superdrol 20mg

Many people really don't like sides at 30 mg of PP. Gains at 20 are very good. It is like going from feeling very good to feeling very tired and bad. Running 30 mg of PP and 10 mg of superdrol in week 4 is very bad idea. 20mg of pp and 5 mg of superdrol is probably as high you should go. 6 weeks of Methyls is very hard on your body especially your liver. Look in here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/45008-pheraplex-log.html

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Hey I am running a Phera Plex/Superdrol cycle that I started at the beginning of this week.. I am running a Monday - Friday 5 day 3X10-12 routine but am looking to change it up.. The other routine will be switching to an A and B workout routine running MWF to target my muscles 3 times every 11 days.. I have already run a Superdrol cycle on my old routine and took Superdrol only on workout days.. I was wondering with the new routine should I still only run phera plex on workout days?
You actually grow muscles when you are not lifting. Yes, take on off days.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries Viper that'd be my fault for bein the *** who didnt decide to let people know the actually cycle running.. Thanks for the input though.

I'm
21 yrs old
200lbs
6'0"
Chest- 44"
waist- 33"
arms- 17"
BF- 14%

This is all I know for now.. I've had successful runs in the past with first generation pro's running them as I did on just workout days but I wanna know if I was screwing myself over and potentially losing weight when I could have been gaining..
Well consider the half life of these two steroids is estimated to be around 12 hours. So by skipping entire days you would be constantly fluxuating the serume levels of these hormones, ergo fluxuating your horomones..Now does that sound like a good idea to you?

liquidz

Awards
Thanks again everyone for all your info..
Werewolf- awesome info thanks ill drop week four to 20 and 5mg's.. that clears up alot with the fact that i was immensely scared of the crossover and never thought of dropping superdrol to 5mg.. great idea.. that log you showed was intense..

Mullet- yeah of course the fluctuating hormones does not sound like a good idea.. in all honesty I did not know the halflife of these orals so thanks for bringing that to light.. a simple "take on off days" would have been put me in check also though haha..

I do understand the stress brought on your liver due to these orals.. im taking all necessary support supp's for this reason..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet- yeah of course the fluctuating hormones does not sound like a good idea.. in all honesty I did not know the halflife of these orals so thanks for bringing that to light.. a simple "take on off days" would have been put me in check also though haha..
Sorry, some ****head just made me really mad in another post. It also bothers me when I percieve people taking anabolics and either potentially harming themselves, or not maximizing their gains. Anyway, good luck on your cycle.

ironeagle5962

Awards
Hi i'm brand new to forum

for those not interested in stacking superdrol and PP, which would be best to run solo for 3 weeks.

I've read countless threads on this forum about how much people love PP but it would seem that SD is superior for several reasons:

- less androgenic
- better gains
- gains are generally dry (not water weight)
- more strength on SD

It doesn't make sense to me that so many prefer PP over SD. I know from reading the posts that the sides on SD are generally more severe but if run at a low dosage (10/20/20) it seems that the sides will be minimal and excellent gains are still likely.

Please help as I'm trying to decide between these two products before they are gone for good. I want to run two 3 week cycles max and am hoping to gain 15 to 20 lbs. of lean mass.

I've done 1ad/4ad in the past with good results but have not yet tried any of the new designers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so you want to gain 15-20lbm off of two seperate cycles right? not 15-20 off each 3 weeker? just wanted to clarify. That is very doable. The reason alot of people pick PP over superdrol seems to be the fact sdrol is just harder on your inner system liver etc. Even at 20mg people see the sides of sdrol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi i'm brand new to forum

for those not interested in stacking superdrol and PP, which would be best to run solo for 3 weeks.

I've read countless threads on this forum about how much people love PP but it would seem that superdrol is superior for several reasons:

- less androgenic
- better gains
- gains are generally dry (not water weight)
- more strength on SD

It doesn't make sense to me that so many prefer PP over SD. I know from reading the posts that the sides on SD are generally more severe but if run at a low dosage (10/20/20) it seems that the sides will be minimal and excellent gains are still likely.

Please help as I'm trying to decide between these two products before they are gone for good. I want to run two 3 week cycles max and am hoping to gain 15 to 20 lbs. of lean mass.

I've done 1ad/4ad in the past with good results but have not yet tried any of the new designers.
This is a type of question you have to answer for yourself man. It's good you have done the reading and have surmised what each compound has to offer in terms of effects, both postitive and negative. Now, you have to choose which you want, we can't really help you with that..This is like asking "I have read up on both Crunchy and Smooth Peanut Butter, I have figured out that crunchy contains whole peanut pieces, whilst smooth does not. Which PB do you guys believe I should spread on my bread?"..Your choice would depend on whether or not you like crunchy, or smooth, has nothing to do with us....Either way, good luck.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
This is like asking "I have read up on both Crunchy and Smooth Peanut Butter, I have figured out that crunchy contains whole peanut pieces, whilst smooth does not. Which PB do you guys believe I should spread on my bread?"..Your choice would depend on whether or not you like crunchy, or smooth, has nothing to do with us....Either way, good luck.
Nice Analogy!!! :rofl:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
This is a type of question you have to answer for yourself man. It's good you have done the reading and have surmised what each compound has to offer in terms of effects, both postitive and negative. Now, you have to choose which you want, we can't really help you with that..This is like asking "I have read up on both Crunchy and Smooth Peanut Butter, I have figured out that crunchy contains whole peanut pieces, whilst smooth does not. Which PB do you guys believe I should spread on my bread?"..Your choice would depend on whether or not you like crunchy, or smooth, has nothing to do with us....Either way, good luck.
But this begs the question. Which PB do you prefer your dog to....
doh, wrong forum.