Best Nitric Oxide supplement

  1. Question Best Nitric Oxide supplement


    I wanted to get some opinions on Nitric Oxide supplements people have been using. I have tried NO-Explode and Nitrobolic Extreme by Vyo-Tech. I seem to respond well to both of these but I really don't care for that anxious feeling I get when I am done working out. It feels great when I'm in the gym but the buzz usually lasts many hours after that. Are there any products out there that don't give you that minimize that feeling? What about Pump-Tech? Has anyone tried that?


  2. Try following up your workouts with NOxidant or Gamma-tocopherol. These will help rid the body of Nitrogenous Free Radicals, which I suspect has something to do with your prolonged jitteriness perhaps related to excitotoxicity.


    Nitric oxide mediates neurodegeneration and breakdown of the blood-brain barrier in tPA-dependent excitotoxic injury in mice.

    Parathath SR, Parathath S, Tsirka SE.

    Program in Molecular and Cellular Biology, Department of Pharmacological Sciences, University Medical Center at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 11794-8651, USA.

    Stroke and many neurodegenerative diseases culminate in neuronal death through a mechanism known as excitotoxicity. Excitotoxicity proceeds through a complex signaling pathway that includes the participation of the serine protease tissue plasminogen activator (tPA). tPA mediates neurotoxic effects on resident central nervous system cells as well alters blood-brain barrier (BBB) permeability, which further promotes neurodegeneration. Another signaling molecule that promotes neurodegeneration and BBB dysfunction is nitric oxide (NO), although its precise role in pathological progression remains unclear. We examine here the potentially interrelated roles of tPA, NO and peroxynitrite (ONOO-), which is the toxic metabolite of NO, in BBB breakdown and neurodegeneration following intrahippocampal injection of the glutamate analog kainite (KA). We find that NO and ONOO- production are linked to tPA-mediated excitotoxic injury, and demonstrate that NO provision suffices to restore the toxic effects of KA in tPA-deficient mice that are normally resistant to excitotoxicity. NO also promotes BBB breakdown and excitotoxicity. Interestingly, BBB breakdown in itself does not suffice to elicit neurodegeneration; a subsequent ONOO(-)-mediated event is required. In conclusion, NO and ONOO- function as downstream effectors of tPA-mediated excitotoxicity.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MLP74
    I wanted to get some opinions on Nitric Oxide supplements people have been using. I have tried NO-Explode and Nitrobolic Extreme by Vyo-Tech. I seem to respond well to both of these but I really don't care for that anxious feeling I get when I am done working out. It feels great when I'm in the gym but the buzz usually lasts many hours after that. Are there any products out there that don't give you that minimize that feeling? What about Pump-Tech? Has anyone tried that?

    A lot of people will say Pump Tech is junk because it is made from muscle tech. I've used Pump Tech many times and loved it. WAYYY better than Nitrix, I think anyway!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Try following up your workouts with NOxidant or Gamma-tocopherol. These will help rid the body of Nitrogenous Free Radicals, which I suspect has something to do with your prolonged jitteriness perhaps related to excitotoxicity.


    Nitric oxide mediates neurodegeneration and breakdown of the blood-brain barrier in tPA-dependent excitotoxic injury in mice.

    Parathath SR, Parathath S, Tsirka SE.

    Program in Molecular and Cellular Biology, Department of Pharmacological Sciences, University Medical Center at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 11794-8651, USA.

    Stroke and many neurodegenerative diseases culminate in neuronal death through a mechanism known as excitotoxicity. Excitotoxicity proceeds through a complex signaling pathway that includes the participation of the serine protease tissue plasminogen activator (tPA). tPA mediates neurotoxic effects on resident central nervous system cells as well alters blood-brain barrier (BBB) permeability, which further promotes neurodegeneration. Another signaling molecule that promotes neurodegeneration and BBB dysfunction is nitric oxide (NO), although its precise role in pathological progression remains unclear. We examine here the potentially interrelated roles of tPA, NO and peroxynitrite (ONOO-), which is the toxic metabolite of NO, in BBB breakdown and neurodegeneration following intrahippocampal injection of the glutamate analog kainite (KA). We find that NO and ONOO- production are linked to tPA-mediated excitotoxic injury, and demonstrate that NO provision suffices to restore the toxic effects of KA in tPA-deficient mice that are normally resistant to excitotoxicity. NO also promotes BBB breakdown and excitotoxicity. Interestingly, BBB breakdown in itself does not suffice to elicit neurodegeneration; a subsequent ONOO(-)-mediated event is required. In conclusion, NO and ONOO- function as downstream effectors of tPA-mediated excitotoxicity.

    So based on this research Nitric Oxide supplementation seems bad. Correct me if I'm wrong but the above info doesn't paint a pretty picture for NO.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MLP74
    So based on this research Nitric Oxide supplementation seems bad. Correct me if I'm wrong but the above info doesn't paint a pretty picture for NO.
    Well, NO is essential for muscular growth signalling, but yes the byproduct opf NO metabolism is quite damaging - hence the reason I designed NOxidant.

    The core of my hypothesis was that NO supps were not returning the gains that they SHOULD have been (theoretically) because of massive free radical damage. Using the right antioxidants (effective at scavenging reactive NITROGEN species) would eliminate damage and mediate gains.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Well, NO is essential for muscular growth signalling, but yes the byproduct opf NO metabolism is quite damaging - hence the reason I designed NOxidant.

    The core of my hypothesis was that NO supps were not returning the gains that they SHOULD have been (theoretically) because of massive free radical damage. Using the right antioxidants (effective at scavenging reactive NITROGEN species) would eliminate damage and mediate gains.
    I'm going to have to look into getting some NOxidant because I love the pumps I get from Nitric Oxide. I tend to worry a lot about supplements that make me jittery because I have an irregular heartbeat. It's not real serious according to the doctor but you never know what kind of damage you can do to yourself with some of these products.

  7. Be VERY careful using NO supps if you have arrhythmia (irregular heart beat). The blood vessel dilating effects can cause your heart to contract more forcefully to make up for lowered blood pressure, putting undue strain.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. So you are Chuck??

    When is the new version of NOXidant coming out?

  9. no, I am Matt.

    I designed NOxidant and Thermal Rage (and did quite a bit of the research on lipidFX).

    I no longer have any financial stake in Scivation or Prima Force, but I am quite proud of my product designs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Who do you work for now?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    no, I am Matt.

    I designed NOxidant and Thermal Rage (and did quite a bit of the research on lipidFX).

    I no longer have any financial stake in Scivation or Prima Force, but I am quite proud of my product designs.
    Thermal Rage is a nice product, and NOxidant was (is?) an under utilized product IMO.

    In regards to NO products, we have a nicely priced/formulated product in AE2 Matrix.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  12. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Be VERY careful using NO supps if you have arrhythmia (irregular heart beat). The blood vessel dilating effects can cause your heart to contract more forcefully to make up for lowered blood pressure, putting undue strain.
    YES!!!!! A recent study of arginine supplements for heart patients was called-off because several of them died. The report basically said that NO supps were apparently causing damaged hearts to behave in ways that could lead to death (when the question the study was designed to answer was whether NO supps could help those with damaged hearts).

    EDIT: Found a link:

    http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/a.../16/c6683.html

  13. Thanks for the compliments. People do under appreciate NOxidant (and NO damage).

    As a matter of fact, Viagra/cialis which works via a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor, increeases local NO expression. Think about all of those cell-damaging free radicals screwing up your johnson (pun intended). Over time this can actually CAUSE impotence.

    Most users are only concered with the "flashy" results - like the super pumps, that they don't make sure they are able to maintain gains (and health).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. For now, I am free-lancing. I have a fat burner superior to Thermal Rage that will be released under my own label.

    I also have a digital scale design going into production as well as 24 (as of today) children's books I am trying to get published.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Niox by Nutrex is top notch.

  16. I'm on pump tech now but I must say nox cg3 is the bomb lol don't ever get lemon tho..Anyway this is a great thread I'll give reps for those who posted.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Well, NO is essential for muscular growth signalling, but yes the byproduct opf NO metabolism is quite damaging - hence the reason I designed NOxidant.

    The core of my hypothesis was that NO supps were not returning the gains that they SHOULD have been (theoretically) because of massive free radical damage. Using the right antioxidants (effective at scavenging reactive NITROGEN species) would eliminate damage and mediate gains.

    So, like I said earlier I have a very subtle irregular heartbeat according to my doctor. I like taking NO products but now I am kind of scared to do so. If I were to buy the NOxidant would that protect me from the bad effects of NO?????

  18. NO (hehe) it won't. NO's primary function is dilation of blood vessels. This causes a drop in blood pressure which makes the heart beat stronger and perhaps faster.

    Legally, I can't say anymore - I have to recommend you speak to your doctor.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Thanks for the advice. I guess I have a trip to the doctor in my near future. I'm sure I already know the answer I will get from him.

  20. n'gorge has been my favorite. better pumps than any other NO2 product and i've tried almost every brand name powder and pill form available.

  21. You probably liked it so much because it has CEE in it as well as L-norvaline so your actually getting the benefits of both, if L-norvaline isn't present you can kiss the effects of the CEE good bye.

  22. Omega's Nitro Evolution has been my favorite NO supp so far..

    I used it in conjunction w/ Ergo's AMP as a preworkout stack and had consistently awesome workouts.

  23. I personally liked using NO2

  24. so does this mean that the creatines that have nitric oxide in them are also dangerous or is there not a significant amount in them to do harm. supps such as cre ethyl thunder, CEX.....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MLP74
    I wanted to get some opinions on Nitric Oxide supplements people have been using. I have tried NO-Explode and Nitrobolic Extreme by Vyo-Tech. I seem to respond well to both of these but I really don't care for that anxious feeling I get when I am done working out. It feels great when I'm in the gym but the buzz usually lasts many hours after that. Are there any products out there that don't give you that minimize that feeling? What about Pump-Tech? Has anyone tried that?
    Controlled labs white blood. Very good product and not very expensive. contains argine and ornithine di ethyl ester hcl and comes with anti oxidants such as ALA, Coenzyme Q10 and a few others. Used it for the first time on a bicep day and will never use another NO product again. There is definately a difference between esterfied arginine and AAKG. anadrox pump and burn is also a good one.
  26. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882
    Controlled labs white blood. Very good product and not very expensive. contains argine and ornithine di ethyl ester hcl and comes with anti oxidants such as ALA, Coenzyme Q10 and a few others. Used it for the first time on a bicep day and will never use another NO product again. There is definately a difference between esterfied arginine and AAKG. anadrox pump and burn is also a good one.

    Thanks for the recommendation. I think I'm going to try the White Blood. I found it on a supplement site I always use for $25.95. Can't beat that price. If it works well for me then great, if not I didn't lose that much money.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MLP74
    Thanks for the recommendation. I think I'm going to try the White Blood. I found it on a supplement site I always use for $25.95. Can't beat that price. If it works well for me then great, if not I didn't lose that much money.
    i can bet you won't be dissapointed, and if you are www.controlledlabs.com offers 105% money back guarantee. if you do the white blood/green bulge stack which is their creatine which is great too it's usually cheaper. like $53 for the stack which is pretty good for a month supply of NO and really good creatine
  28. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882
    i can bet you won't be dissapointed, and if you are www.controlledlabs.com offers 105% money back guarantee. if you do the white blood/green bulge stack which is their creatine which is great too it's usually cheaper. like $53 for the stack which is pretty good for a month supply of NO and really good creatine
    It would be best to purchase such things from the supplement companies who support this discussion board:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/trust...lement-stores/

  29. So do other bulk products such as AAKG, Citrulline Mallate, AEE, and Beta Alanine all require an antiox after use? Or does this only pertain to The Nitrix Oxide itself?

  30. bsn nitrix!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    no, I am Matt.

    I designed NOxidant and Thermal Rage (and did quite a bit of the research on lipidFX).

    I no longer have any financial stake in Scivation or Prima Force, but I am quite proud of my product designs.
    Great to know you designed NOxidant. Solid blend. I particularly enjoyed the detailed description of the free radical types, pathways, and quencing protocols. NOxidant used to be my favourite antioxidant product a few years ago. It is a pity it was discontinued. I had hoped an upgrade would be released.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    NOxidant used to be my favourite antioxidant product a few years ago. It is a pity it was discontinued. I had hoped an upgrade would be released.
    Thanks for the props. An upgraded formula WILL be released, hopefully early next year.

    Everything extra (plus a good portion of my regular salary) has gone into the development of Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, and now the Slick Pleasures. As soon as we can settle down, and actually make some profit, then reinvestment will be into NOxidant and Clear Edge re-releases.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    Thanks for the props. An upgraded formula WILL be released, hopefully early next year.

    Everything extra (plus a good portion of my regular salary) has gone into the development of Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, and now the Slick Pleasures. As soon as we can settle down, and actually make some profit, then reinvestment will be into NOxidant and Clear Edge re-releases.
    I am sure the investment into tthe Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, Slick Pleasures would pay off.

    A NOxidant upgrade would be extremely valuable. I was rather impressed at the wide spectrum of the blend, and the versatility of the compounds.
    Clear Edge, in my eyes, also had the potentials of a winner. I am not sure what went wrong, in terms of market acceptance, but it also had a fine blend. The only issue I had with it was the smell of the capsules. Some leaked. The desiccant did not seem to have changed much. To be fair, I bought them towards the end of their shelf lives, so this may have contributed to the unpleasant smell. It was a major challenge to down the capsules. Anyway, I am sure the upgrade would be worth the waiting.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am sure the investment into tthe Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, Slick Pleasures would pay off.

    A NOxidant upgrade would be extremely valuable. I was rather impressed at the wide spectrum of the blend, and the versatility of the compounds.
    Clear Edge, in my eyes, also had the potentials of a winner. I am not sure what went wrong, in terms of market acceptance, but it also had a fine blend. The only issue I had with it was the smell of the capsules. Some leaked. The desiccant did not seem to have changed much. To be fair, I bought them towards the end of their shelf lives, so this may have contributed to the unpleasant smell. It was a major challenge to down the capsules. Anyway, I am sure the upgrade would be worth the waiting.
    Ideally, we should have both ready to go after christmas.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Nitric Oxide supplement?
    By Arbor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:02 AM
  2. nitric oxide supplements with clenbuterol
    By jwrdeals in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:39 PM
  3. Nitric Oxide Supplements Miracle or Not
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 10:31 PM
  5. Best Nitric Oxide/Creatine Supplement?
    By 99sscamaroma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Log in
Log in