Best Nitric Oxide supplement

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    no, I am Matt.

I designed NOxidant and Thermal Rage (and did quite a bit of the research on lipidFX).

I no longer have any financial stake in Scivation or Prima Force, but I am quite proud of my product designs.
    Great to know you designed NOxidant. Solid blend. I particularly enjoyed the detailed description of the free radical types, pathways, and quencing protocols. NOxidant used to be my favourite antioxidant product a few years ago. It is a pity it was discontinued. I had hoped an upgrade would be released.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    NOxidant used to be my favourite antioxidant product a few years ago. It is a pity it was discontinued. I had hoped an upgrade would be released.
    Thanks for the props. An upgraded formula WILL be released, hopefully early next year.

Everything extra (plus a good portion of my regular salary) has gone into the development of Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, and now the Slick Pleasures. As soon as we can settle down, and actually make some profit, then reinvestment will be into NOxidant and Clear Edge re-releases.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    Thanks for the props. An upgraded formula WILL be released, hopefully early next year.

Everything extra (plus a good portion of my regular salary) has gone into the development of Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, and now the Slick Pleasures. As soon as we can settle down, and actually make some profit, then reinvestment will be into NOxidant and Clear Edge re-releases.
    I am sure the investment into tthe Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, Slick Pleasures would pay off.

A NOxidant upgrade would be extremely valuable. I was rather impressed at the wide spectrum of the blend, and the versatility of the compounds.
    Clear Edge, in my eyes, also had the potentials of a winner. I am not sure what went wrong, in terms of market acceptance, but it also had a fine blend. The only issue I had with it was the smell of the capsules. Some leaked. The desiccant did not seem to have changed much. To be fair, I bought them towards the end of their shelf lives, so this may have contributed to the unpleasant smell. It was a major challenge to down the capsules. Anyway, I am sure the upgrade would be worth the waiting.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am sure the investment into tthe Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, Slick Pleasures would pay off.

A NOxidant upgrade would be extremely valuable. I was rather impressed at the wide spectrum of the blend, and the versatility of the compounds.
    Clear Edge, in my eyes, also had the potentials of a winner. I am not sure what went wrong, in terms of market acceptance, but it also had a fine blend. The only issue I had with it was the smell of the capsules. Some leaked. The desiccant did not seem to have changed much. To be fair, I bought them towards the end of their shelf lives, so this may have contributed to the unpleasant smell. It was a major challenge to down the capsules. Anyway, I am sure the upgrade would be worth the waiting.
    Ideally, we should have both ready to go after christmas.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Nitric Oxide supplement?
    By Arbor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:02 AM
  2. nitric oxide supplements with clenbuterol
    By jwrdeals in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 03:39 PM
  3. Nitric Oxide Supplements Miracle or Not
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:17 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 11:31 PM
  5. Best Nitric Oxide/Creatine Supplement?
    By 99sscamaroma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 02:56 AM