Best Nitric Oxide supplement

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882
    Controlled labs white blood. Very good product and not very expensive. contains argine and ornithine di ethyl ester hcl and comes with anti oxidants such as ALA, Coenzyme Q10 and a few others. Used it for the first time on a bicep day and will never use another NO product again. There is definately a difference between esterfied arginine and AAKG. anadrox pump and burn is also a good one.

    Thanks for the recommendation. I think I'm going to try the White Blood. I found it on a supplement site I always use for $25.95. Can't beat that price. If it works well for me then great, if not I didn't lose that much money.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MLP74
    Thanks for the recommendation. I think I'm going to try the White Blood. I found it on a supplement site I always use for $25.95. Can't beat that price. If it works well for me then great, if not I didn't lose that much money.
    i can bet you won't be dissapointed, and if you are www.controlledlabs.com offers 105% money back guarantee. if you do the white blood/green bulge stack which is their creatine which is great too it's usually cheaper. like $53 for the stack which is pretty good for a month supply of NO and really good creatine
    •   
       

  3. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882
    i can bet you won't be dissapointed, and if you are www.controlledlabs.com offers 105% money back guarantee. if you do the white blood/green bulge stack which is their creatine which is great too it's usually cheaper. like $53 for the stack which is pretty good for a month supply of NO and really good creatine
    It would be best to purchase such things from the supplement companies who support this discussion board:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/trust...lement-stores/

  4. So do other bulk products such as AAKG, Citrulline Mallate, AEE, and Beta Alanine all require an antiox after use? Or does this only pertain to The Nitrix Oxide itself?

  5. bsn nitrix!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    no, I am Matt.

    I designed NOxidant and Thermal Rage (and did quite a bit of the research on lipidFX).

    I no longer have any financial stake in Scivation or Prima Force, but I am quite proud of my product designs.
    Great to know you designed NOxidant. Solid blend. I particularly enjoyed the detailed description of the free radical types, pathways, and quencing protocols. NOxidant used to be my favourite antioxidant product a few years ago. It is a pity it was discontinued. I had hoped an upgrade would be released.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    NOxidant used to be my favourite antioxidant product a few years ago. It is a pity it was discontinued. I had hoped an upgrade would be released.
    Thanks for the props. An upgraded formula WILL be released, hopefully early next year.

    Everything extra (plus a good portion of my regular salary) has gone into the development of Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, and now the Slick Pleasures. As soon as we can settle down, and actually make some profit, then reinvestment will be into NOxidant and Clear Edge re-releases.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    Thanks for the props. An upgraded formula WILL be released, hopefully early next year.

    Everything extra (plus a good portion of my regular salary) has gone into the development of Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, and now the Slick Pleasures. As soon as we can settle down, and actually make some profit, then reinvestment will be into NOxidant and Clear Edge re-releases.
    I am sure the investment into tthe Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, Slick Pleasures would pay off.

    A NOxidant upgrade would be extremely valuable. I was rather impressed at the wide spectrum of the blend, and the versatility of the compounds.
    Clear Edge, in my eyes, also had the potentials of a winner. I am not sure what went wrong, in terms of market acceptance, but it also had a fine blend. The only issue I had with it was the smell of the capsules. Some leaked. The desiccant did not seem to have changed much. To be fair, I bought them towards the end of their shelf lives, so this may have contributed to the unpleasant smell. It was a major challenge to down the capsules. Anyway, I am sure the upgrade would be worth the waiting.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am sure the investment into tthe Java Lather line, Flawless Stretch mark cream, Slick Pleasures would pay off.

    A NOxidant upgrade would be extremely valuable. I was rather impressed at the wide spectrum of the blend, and the versatility of the compounds.
    Clear Edge, in my eyes, also had the potentials of a winner. I am not sure what went wrong, in terms of market acceptance, but it also had a fine blend. The only issue I had with it was the smell of the capsules. Some leaked. The desiccant did not seem to have changed much. To be fair, I bought them towards the end of their shelf lives, so this may have contributed to the unpleasant smell. It was a major challenge to down the capsules. Anyway, I am sure the upgrade would be worth the waiting.
    Ideally, we should have both ready to go after christmas.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Nitric Oxide supplement?
    By Arbor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:02 AM
  2. nitric oxide supplements with clenbuterol
    By jwrdeals in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:39 PM
  3. Nitric Oxide Supplements Miracle or Not
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 10:31 PM
  5. Best Nitric Oxide/Creatine Supplement?
    By 99sscamaroma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Log in
Log in