Tattoo's Xtend/Xceed log

tattoopierced1

Today was my first day with Xceed. I've been using Xtend for about 3 weeks now and so far, really like it. I use both the grape and watermelon Xtend. I was really surprised by the taste of the Xceed however, it tastes just like lemonade. Alot of companies say their product tastes like something, and in reality, it is close, but a cheap imitation...this however is not the case. It is straight up 100% just like lemonade. I took my first scoop of it at 8:45am this morning, went and lifted (it was darn hot in there... 87 degrees and no air on) and will take my next scoop 6 hours later per the label. I take 6 scoops of Xtend on workout days. I've been steadily gaining with the diet I'm on and decided to throw something else in the mix to help things along. I lift a minimum of 3 days per week, focusing mostly on rehabing my arm. At this point, I do chest, arms, legs, and back. I also throw in abs 2-3 times as well. I wont be keeping up on weight as I try and use that only for my diet reasons to make sure I am going in the right direction, so anything posted will be on mirror looks or feel.

On a side note, I really love the way the Xceed mixes up. It seems to clump a bit in raw powder form, but mixes up easier than anything I've ever mixed once it hits water. I really think this is going to start becoming a staple in my supp cabinet. I normally havent responded to creatine, or CEE so we shall see if this does anything for me.

At last weigh in, my stats are as follows: 6'7" 203lbs. I havent done any measurments as I'm afraid it will get me down in the dumps from losing so much after my little accident. Once I feel a bit more confident I will measure again and get my baselines. Going from 225lbs to 195lbs can really do numbers on your self esteem...

:whiner:

tattoopierced1

2nd day using xceed, I wish I could just drink this stuff all the time, it tastes so darn good. made huge improvments in the gym today. 3 weeks ago I was only able to use the 40lb dumbbells on flat bench, I went to the 75's today. That much closer to what I ended up on (110's). I feel very strong, however I dont feel stable if that makes sense. That is what is holding me back at the time. My right arm is not stable at all, it is quite odd to try and explain.

I did notice some focus moreso in the gym today, which was very nice. I was determined to get through things today, rather than mulling through them and just doing them like normal. I'm hoping that this is the xceed, because I could get used to this daily in the gym. Now to wait for those pumps!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
THIS IS A STICK UP

Give me all your Xtend and your Xceed or this cute little doughboy gets it!!!!!!!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
TP, see if you notice an increase in vascularity as well while using this stack. I mix both in my w/o bottle and drink it at the gym (1/2 gallon). Good luck on the product Log :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you'll like the XCEED. And bump to what Viper said, I dose pre-WO and sip while and I think it was a vast improvement over only pre-WO.

tattoopierced1

right now I take my xceed pre workout, drink my xtend while working out, and then have my 2nd xceed 6 hours later. I may play around with timing later on, but I always like to see what happens by following the directions and then going from there. Gonna give it a good week or two before making any changes. I just dont think I would want to mix up xtend and xceed togather...lemon and grape or lemon and watermelon doesnt sound too appealing to me...

tattoopierced1

Today I started 2 scoops of Xceed before lifting. I will continue with this, plus the one scoop 6 hours after lifting method through the week.

r6samson

Awards
Wow, it's been awhile since I've been around these or other BB forums. Nice to see someone who motivated and always helped me still doing well. Sorry to hear of your accident :( and I wish you the best to come. Kind of an off topic post, but it's cool. :D

JP

tattoopierced1

I definatly notice a pump after lifting while using Xceed that is for sure. I can work legs, and feel an all over pump, not much, but you can definatly tell something is going on there. I still cant get over the flavor...damn you DS, damn you for making this taste so good, I would literally drink a gallon of this stuff a day if I could.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right now I take my xceed pre workout, drink my xtend while working out, and then have my 2nd xceed 6 hours later. I may play around with timing later on, but I always like to see what happens by following the directions and then going from there. Gonna give it a good week or two before making any changes. I just dont think I would want to mix up xtend and xceed togather...lemon and grape or lemon and watermelon doesnt sound too appealing to me...
I've tried the watermelon Xtend along with Xceed, and the taste is actually quite good. It makes for a nice flavored lemonade taste, not all that unlike the country time lemonade crystals.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
TP, sounds like you're doing well with the combo. I've been using it in my w/o jug for a few months now and love it. Have you noticed any difference in vascularity and/or recovery?

diet: Damn, just noticed, you're 6'7"? Any pics to post? I thought I was tall for this game :D

tattoopierced1

I've really not notice any more vascularity than normal, but I'm an ecto so my veins come out very very easily. Recovery, I might have noticed a bit more recovery time, but nothing stellar, again, this is only my 2nd week, so I'm not expecting much until the end of this week, beginning of next since I just started the 2 scoops pre. I'll post up some pics later on, I had some pics up before I broke my arm, and really dont like seeing pictures of what I used to look like before, kinda depressing, so when I feel a bit more comfortable in my skin being I'm putting weight back on, then I'll definatly put up some pics.

How tall are you viper?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I've really not notice any more vascularity than normal, but I'm an ecto so my veins come out very very easily. Recovery, I might have noticed a bit more recovery time, but nothing stellar, again, this is only my 2nd week, so I'm not expecting much until the end of this week, beginning of next since I just started the 2 scoops pre. I'll post up some pics later on, I had some pics up before I broke my arm, and really dont like seeing pictures of what I used to look like before, kinda depressing, so when I feel a bit more comfortable in my skin being I'm putting weight back on, then I'll definatly put up some pics.

How tall are you viper?
I'm 6' 4". Around 220 ish No issues with the pics, just was curious as 90% of the pics you see are guys under 6' tall. Good luck with the stack. I noticed more vasculairty cause I'm more of an endo/meso type.

tattoopierced1

This is Noah S. and I at this years Arnold. He is about 6'6". Nice to see a guy my height with that kind of mass...plus our shoulders are about the same width, so that gave me some confidence...just need the size now.

Last edited:
Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
This is Noah S. and I at this years Arnold. He is about 6'6". Nice to see a guy my height with that kind of mass...plus our shoulders are about the same width, so that gave me some confidence...just need the size now.

Cool pic, what happened to your face? :lol:
Damn, that Noah dude is hyooge, his arms look as big as his head. Thumbs up to the tall dudes :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id be lost without Xtend/Excell, The doms are just so much more manageable :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
THIS IS A STICK UP

Give me all your Xtend and your Xceed or this cute little doughboy gets it!!!!!!!!

That is just so wrong on so many levels! He's our friend, you can't hurt him! We'll get you some more XceeD, just be nice to the little guy. :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is just so wrong on so many levels! He's our friend, you can't hurt him! We'll get you some more XceeD, just be nice to the little guy. :)

UH OH!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!! :) You like the doughboy huh :) Thats cute ;)

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not stupid just still new. Where can I find this stuff. Ive been using Cell tech b4 workout not bc I like MT but bc I HATE BSN.

tattoopierced1

XTend is actually made my Scivation, and Xceed is made my Designer Supplements.

tattoopierced1

Things are going well. Strength is going up, but I believe it just to be from things progressing with my arm. From what I've noticed, XCeed gives me a bit of a clear energy and a definate pump in the gym, which I really like. As far as anything else, I havent notice anything.

tattoopierced1

Lovin the pump. It is definatly noticable now while working out...arms are very full when doing curls and they stay full for hours...

tattoopierced1

This has to be one of the best combos I've tried that is non hormonal. It gives great focus in the gym, good endurance, and I have noticed a small increase in strength. I recommend this to anyone.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

That's a shame... even now seeing a pic, I don't even remember seeing you walk by as I'm sure you would of stood out.

tattoopierced1

That's a shame... even now seeing a pic, I don't even remember seeing you walk by as I'm sure you would of stood out.
I know.. the only people I met up with were board sponsers...its kinda hard to meet unless you setup a time and booth to meet at... I'm there every year though, so maybe next time. I'd love to hang out in the expo with some AM bros.

msenny

Awards
i also take xceed and xtend.. but i had a question.. should i take either of them on my off days or just take em work out days only...