Mulletsoldier's AE2 Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mulletsoldier's AE2 Log


    lright, it's a little delayed but here is the break down:

    Stats:

    Age:21
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 174lbs
    R Arm: 14" 6/8
    R Quad: 23"
    Waist: 28" 4/8
    BF%: Around 12%

    Pics:

    Can be found here...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...g-stack-7.html

    Goals:

    Strength
    Minimum Goal-Add 2-3 reps to every exercise
    Maximum Goal-Add 5lbs to compounds, and 2-3 reps to all others

    Weight:
    No set goals for weight gain.

    Training Style:

    Like many others I have robbed Glen blind and am using his DC style, with a few of my own modifications.

    Diet:

    Workout Days: 4300 kcals @ 40/40/20 Pro/Carb/Fat
    Non-Workout Days: 4000 kcals @ 45/35/20 Pro/Carb/Fat

    Log Setup:

    Just like my other logs I will rate the products on what they are supposed to do according to the manufacturer. I am logging a USP stack concurrently, but I will be including only the results from AE2 in this log. I will rate the product on:


    Pumps/Hardnesss/Vascularity

    Endurance

    Recovery
    (both from day-to-day and between sets)

    Dosing:
    -I will start off at 2 caps 3 x ED. If need be I will bump up to 3 x 3


  2. I should add I only lift three times weekly, and will update on those days only.

  3. I've been interested in AE2 ever since I first read about it... but never saw anything big about it.... so considered me subscribed


    good luck!

    mk
    •   
       


  4. mullet this is the SNS nitric right?

  5. Let's get this party started!!!!!!!!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Let's get this party started!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you following me to make sure I do quality logs Fit?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Are you following me to make sure I do quality logs Fit?

    Damn straight Ill be starting in one week, R U ready to rumble????

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Damn straight Ill be starting in one week, R U ready to rumble????


    lol..Yep!

  9. Awesome good luck mate!

    Any questions, just let us know

  10. Dont let me sit here and get fat waiting for your big update

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    mullet this is the SNS nitric right?
    No, AE2 matrix
  12. Day 1 May/30/2006


    I am going to preface my first update with a reminder that I am still on Powerfull, so some of my immediate results may be hard to distinguish between what the Powerfull is continuing to do, and what the AE2 is starting to do. I will tell you which I think is which.

    Strength:
    -465 x 4 Rack Deads (+20lbs). I should say I never do the same exercise in a row, but I put up a PR on this last week, so tryed again. Usually when I do this I lose a few reps, here I put on another 10lbs.

    Weight:
    -174

    Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -Holy forearm pump Batman. I did not dose Xceed today in the name of science, and will not be for the remainder of the log. My lats are still big bricks on my back. Good stuff.

    Endurance
    -I already noticed an increase here, it's the AE2 not the Powerfull. I usually only do 1 exercise for Bi's. Today I did another set at the very end of my w/o and I put up the same weight I would if it was my last working set. Great stuff.

    Recovery
    -Recovery between sets was nothing phenomenal. Though a little quicker than usual.

    Additional Comments:
    -I was very impressed with the immediate impact on endurance today. I felt the same throughout the whole workout. I think Powerfull/AE2 will be an amazing stack.

  13. The original intention with the logs was to have it logged in the review section and also in the nutraplanet section. If you wish, you can do one main log in the reviews section on it but put a link to that thread in the thread in the SNS section and also start a thread with a link in the Nutraplanet section.

    Glad to see that you are liking it thus far.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  14. Day 3/ June 1 2006/


    Weight:
    176 (+2)

    Strength:
    -Set 2 PR's today
    -5lbs to DB Military
    -3 reps to OH Tri Ext.
    -I should add these felt really, really, easy. I could have got more but my grip failed b/c I did forearms the other day.

    Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -I love the pumps on this. They aren't too intense, and they feel really natural. It's not that odd, bloated muscle feeling of other Arginine/CEE supps, it feels like it's your muscle, not fluid, but it just feels like a brick.

    Endurance
    -This is easily the most prominent of this product so far. I am really going to have to watch myself and not overtrain. Even on my PR it didn't feel heavy.

    Recovery
    -Great recovery too.

    Additional Comments:
    -I like this product lots already. SNS, you guys did a very good job on something. Powerfull/AE2 is an amazing stack, already.

  15. mullets as you know I'm using the e2 matrix and I don't have any past use to compare too but I feel my pumps are the same not to intense but the muscle feels real solid

    Also my energy and endurance have really been upped so far great product

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Weight:
    176 (+2)

    Strength:
    -Set 2 PR's today
    -5lbs to DB Military
    -3 reps to OH Tri Ext.
    -I should add these felt really, really, easy. I could have got more but my grip failed b/c I did forearms the other day.

    Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -I love the pumps on this. They aren't too intense, and they feel really natural. It's not that odd, bloated muscle feeling of other Arginine/CEE supps, it feels like it's your muscle, not fluid, but it just feels like a brick.

    Endurance
    -This is easily the most prominent of this product so far. I am really going to have to watch myself and not overtrain. Even on my PR it didn't feel heavy.

    Recovery
    -Great recovery too.

    Additional Comments:
    -I like this product lots already. SNS, you guys did a very good job on something. Powerfull/AE2 is an amazing stack, already.
    Sounds like everything is coming along great! You seem to be experiencing almost the same effects as I am. Goodluck with the rest of your cycle, it only gets better from here bro!

    P.S. Great log BTW, it's laid out really nicely. You might consider adding what day you are on during your updates.

  17. Oh ****, I fogrot to on that post..They are usually at the top, at the post title.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Oh ****, I fogrot to on that post..They are usually at the top, at the post title.
    Oh jeez, I missed every single one of those. I never look at the post titles, lol.
  19. Day 5/June 3 2006


    Weight:
    -176

    Strength:
    -NTR

    Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -Still getting that really natural pump, just excentuated. I really enjoy it. I am also noticing a hardening effect when not lifting, muscles are fuller.

    Endurance
    -Didn't notice this as much today, but I usually don't on leg day.

    Recovery

    -Between sets has been more prominent then between sessions, though it has improved there also.

    Additional Comments:
    -I really feel Powerfull and AE2 is a potent combo. It's getting easier to discern the effects of AE2 from that of Powerfull and I am really liking the product.

  20. Quick Update:
    -I had a brutal sleep last night and when I woke up my bi was killing me, so no workout today. Will lift/update tommorrow.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Quick Update:
    -I had a brutal sleep last night and when I woke up my bi was killing me, so no workout today. Will lift/update tommorrow.
    Probably your disproportionately long arms causing you to overtrain your ectomorphic posterier eh? Take it easy on the bi's there will ya!

    Crack .....









    BP picks up pipe and takes a slow steady euphoric toke.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Probably your disproportionately long arms causing you to overtrain your ectomorphic posterier eh? Take it easy on the bi's there will ya!

    Crack .....









    BP picks up pipe and takes a slow steady euphoric toke.


  23. I think it would be fun if we all measure our arms Want to ??? If you do I will to, then we can see the general population sizes!!!!!! Can you tell im bored?

  24. Sorry for the lack of updates, I am being forced to take an unwanted and un-needed break from the gym. Will definitely be updating tommorrow after my job interview.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Sorry for the lack of updates, I am being forced to take an unwanted and un-needed break from the gym. Will definitely be updating tommorrow after my job interview.

    everything ok bro?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    everything ok bro?
    Yep. Everything's all good in the hood. I just don't like taking breaks unless I mean to. Tommorrow I'm back at it though. Going for 430 Floor DL!!!:bb3:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yep. Everything's all good in the hood. I just don't like taking breaks unless I mean to. Tommorrow I'm back at it though. Going for 430 Floor DL!!!:bb3:

    Nice, tomorrow is my DL day as well. I managed 455 x 1 last week, not bad for an old man eh?

    Let us know how you make out
  28. Day 11/June 9, 2006


    Weight:
    -178 (+4)..180 is close byatches, and then onto 200 @ 9-10%

    Strength:
    -Couldn't do what I wanted on 430 for Floor Deads. I am a *****..lol..But I think I am going to go soley to Sumo's for now, I have taken Floors as far as they will go for now.
    -4 reps to DB Military
    -10lbs on Reverse Pulldowns

    Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -The combo of AE2/PFull is producing some very high quality pumps. Some of the best I have ever had. They aren't 'fluid pumps' so they don't hurt, feel unnatural or impeded ROM. They just feel like your muscle is twice the size and hard as steel. They last throughout the day as well.

    Endurance
    -Once again having to stop myself. It is hard to tell yourself you are done, when you know you could do another set. However, I overtrain easily and have to reign myself in.

    Recovery
    -Recovery between sets has been great, though not as pronounced in between sessions.

    Additional Comments:
    -Now that my other stack has wained out, and I have been on the AE2 for almost two weeks now, I can tell you that it is responsible for strength/weight gains. I should mention I have never gained weight off an Arginine product before, and to date I have put on an additional 4lbs since starting the AE2. Not jock-riding either, until I researched them for my test, I had not even heard of SNS.

  29. hey can you tell me how the vascularity is coming i see alot of updates on the pumps but are your veins coming out alot more too?

    Thanks

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    hey can you tell me how the vascularity is coming i see alot of updates on the pumps but are your veins coming out alot more too?

    Thanks
    Couldn't really say man. I am already pretty veiny as it is, so I don't really notice if I get anymore. In the next few days I'll start noticing a little more, and include an update on the vascularity next time.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Couldn't really say man. I am already pretty veiny as it is, so I don't really notice if I get anymore. In the next few days I'll start noticing a little more, and include an update on the vascularity next time.
    and your 28" waist.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    and your 28" waist.
    and your 17-18" arms J..lol

  33. I use 3g of AEE with PowerFULL and love it. Same effects.

  34. Attachment 14692
    Attachment 14693
    Attachment 14694


    Some more recent pics. I think I am around 173-4 in these. I am currently 177. I am alot thicker, but I should say the lighting took away from a lot of the definition I still have, stupid flash. Especially in my mid-back where I have done most of my work.
    Last edited by Mulletsoldier; 07-11-2006 at 09:11 PM.

  35. Attachment 14696

    Calf shot.
    Last edited by Mulletsoldier; 07-11-2006 at 09:11 PM.

  36. Get on MSN messager bro!

  37. Nice Pics Bullet back Quads are nice too!!!! Lets shave those legs huh!!!!! More definition shows when you shave

    I know what you mean about the flash, alot of times it washes out everything! Damn cameras!
  38. Day 14/June 12, 2006


    Weight:
    -178 (+4)

    Strength:
    -Pretty good, I started a new routine today so it's a little hard to tell but I felt amazing in the gym all day

    Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -I had huge leg pumps today. While I was doing leg press I almost had to stop because my calves were so pumped

    Recovery
    -Still having pretty decent results here as well. Recovery between days is lagging, but is fairly pronounced between sets.

    Endurance
    -Here is where the AE2 is really amazing. When I am doing my warm-up I feel like I could pop off another 5 miles.

    Additional Comments:

    -The actual workout itself was pretty amazing, best leg workout I've had in a long time. Though, all in all the day sucked because there happened to be a traffic jam right outside my gym. I didn't get to eat my post-WO meal until 1/2 hour after I was done.

  39. Nice pics- great quads and calves

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Blap
    Nice pics- great quads and calves
    Gracias senor. Will update tommorrow guys, I have been working like a mofo at the new Supp store in town, which SNS you guys should get on, it would be nice to carry AE2 here..lol..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS AE2 Matrix Log
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 01:32 PM
  2. Mulletsoldier's AE2 Log
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:57 PM
  3. Mulletsoldiers Natural Bulking Log
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Bulking
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 02:41 PM
  4. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  5. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Log in
Log in