Stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 174lbs
R Arm: 14" 6/8
R Quad: 23"
Waist: 28" 4/8
BF%: Around 12%

Pics:

Can be found here...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/44953-mulletsoldiers-usp-scivation-clean-bulking-stack-7.html

Goals:

Strength
Minimum Goal-Add 2-3 reps to every exercise
Maximum Goal-Add 5lbs to compounds, and 2-3 reps to all others

Weight:
No set goals for weight gain.

Training Style:

Like many others I have robbed Glen blind and am using his DC style, with a few of my own modifications.

Diet:

Workout Days: 4300 kcals @ 40/40/20 Pro/Carb/Fat
Non-Workout Days: 4000 kcals @ 45/35/20 Pro/Carb/Fat

Log Setup:

Just like my other logs I will rate the products on what they are supposed to do according to the manufacturer. I am logging a USP stack concurrently, but I will be including only the results from AE2 in this log. I will rate the product on:

Pumps/Hardnesss/Vascularity

Endurance

Recovery
(both from day-to-day and between sets)

Dosing:
-I will start off at 2 caps 3 x ED. If need be I will bump up to 3 x 3

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should add I only lift three times weekly, and will update on those days only.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in AE2 ever since I first read about it... but never saw anything big about it.... so considered me subscribed :)

good luck!

mk:head:

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Awesome good luck mate!

Any questions, just let us know :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont let me sit here
and get fat waiting for your big update :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 May/30/2006

I am going to preface my first update with a reminder that I am still on Powerfull, so some of my immediate results may be hard to distinguish between what the Powerfull is continuing to do, and what the AE2 is starting to do. I will tell you which I think is which.

Strength:
-465 x 4 Rack Deads (+20lbs). I should say I never do the same exercise in a row, but I put up a PR on this last week, so tryed again. Usually when I do this I lose a few reps, here I put on another 10lbs.

Weight:

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
-Holy forearm pump Batman. I did not dose Xceed today in the name of science, and will not be for the remainder of the log. My lats are still big bricks on my back. Good stuff.

Endurance
-I already noticed an increase here, it's the AE2 not the Powerfull. I usually only do 1 exercise for Bi's. Today I did another set at the very end of my w/o and I put up the same weight I would if it was my last working set. Great stuff.

Recovery
-Recovery between sets was nothing phenomenal. Though a little quicker than usual.

Additional Comments:
-I was very impressed with the immediate impact on endurance today. I felt the same throughout the whole workout. I think Powerfull/AE2 will be an amazing stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The original intention with the logs was to have it logged in the review section and also in the nutraplanet section. If you wish, you can do one main log in the reviews section on it but put a link to that thread in the thread in the SNS section and also start a thread with a link in the Nutraplanet section.

Glad to see that you are liking it thus far.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3/ June 1 2006/

Weight:
176 (+2)

Strength:
-Set 2 PR's today
-5lbs to DB Military
-3 reps to OH Tri Ext.
-I should add these felt really, really, easy. I could have got more but my grip failed b/c I did forearms the other day.

-I love the pumps on this. They aren't too intense, and they feel really natural. It's not that odd, bloated muscle feeling of other Arginine/CEE supps, it feels like it's your muscle, not fluid, but it just feels like a brick.

Endurance
-This is easily the most prominent of this product so far. I am really going to have to watch myself and not overtrain. Even on my PR it didn't feel heavy.

Recovery
-Great recovery too.

Additional Comments:
-I like this product lots already. SNS, you guys did a very good job on something. Powerfull/AE2 is an amazing stack, already.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mullets as you know I'm using the e2 matrix and I don't have any past use to compare too but I feel my pumps are the same not to intense but the muscle feels real solid

Also my energy and endurance have really been upped so far great product

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weight:
176 (+2)

Strength:
-Set 2 PR's today
-5lbs to DB Military
-3 reps to OH Tri Ext.
-I should add these felt really, really, easy. I could have got more but my grip failed b/c I did forearms the other day.

-I love the pumps on this. They aren't too intense, and they feel really natural. It's not that odd, bloated muscle feeling of other Arginine/CEE supps, it feels like it's your muscle, not fluid, but it just feels like a brick.

Endurance
-This is easily the most prominent of this product so far. I am really going to have to watch myself and not overtrain. Even on my PR it didn't feel heavy.

Recovery
-Great recovery too.

Additional Comments:
-I like this product lots already. SNS, you guys did a very good job on something. Powerfull/AE2 is an amazing stack, already.
Sounds like everything is coming along great! You seem to be experiencing almost the same effects as I am. Goodluck with the rest of your cycle, it only gets better from here bro!

P.S. Great log BTW, it's laid out really nicely. You might consider adding what day you are on during your updates.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ****, I fogrot to on that post..They are usually at the top, at the post title.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5/June 3 2006

Weight:

Strength:
-NTR

-Still getting that really natural pump, just excentuated. I really enjoy it. I am also noticing a hardening effect when not lifting, muscles are fuller.

Endurance
-Didn't notice this as much today, but I usually don't on leg day.

Recovery

-Between sets has been more prominent then between sessions, though it has improved there also.

Additional Comments:
-I really feel Powerfull and AE2 is a potent combo. It's getting easier to discern the effects of AE2 from that of Powerfull and I am really liking the product.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick Update:
-I had a brutal sleep last night and when I woke up my bi was killing me, so no workout today. Will lift/update tommorrow.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:
-I had a brutal sleep last night and when I woke up my bi was killing me, so no workout today. Will lift/update tommorrow.
Probably your disproportionately long arms causing you to overtrain your ectomorphic posterier eh? Take it easy on the bi's there will ya!

Crack .....

BP picks up pipe and takes a slow steady euphoric toke.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably your disproportionately long arms causing you to overtrain your ectomorphic posterier eh? Take it easy on the bi's there will ya!

Crack .....

BP picks up pipe and takes a slow steady euphoric toke.

:toofunny:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it would be fun if we all measure our arms :) Want to ??? If you do I will to, then we can see the general population sizes!!!!!! Can you tell im bored?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, I am being forced to take an unwanted and un-needed break from the gym. Will definitely be updating tommorrow after my job interview.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, I am being forced to take an unwanted and un-needed break from the gym. Will definitely be updating tommorrow after my job interview.

everything ok bro?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
everything ok bro?
Yep. Everything's all good in the hood. I just don't like taking breaks unless I mean to. Tommorrow I'm back at it though. Going for 430 Floor DL!!!:bb3:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Everything's all good in the hood. I just don't like taking breaks unless I mean to. Tommorrow I'm back at it though. Going for 430 Floor DL!!!:bb3:

Nice, tomorrow is my DL day as well. I managed 455 x 1 last week, not bad for an old man eh? :D

Let us know how you make out:woohoo:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11/June 9, 2006

Weight:
-178 (+4)..180 is close byatches, and then onto 200 @ 9-10%

Strength:
-Couldn't do what I wanted on 430 for Floor Deads. I am a pussy..lol..But I think I am going to go soley to Sumo's for now, I have taken Floors as far as they will go for now.
-4 reps to DB Military
-10lbs on Reverse Pulldowns

-The combo of AE2/PFull is producing some very high quality pumps. Some of the best I have ever had. They aren't 'fluid pumps' so they don't hurt, feel unnatural or impeded ROM. They just feel like your muscle is twice the size and hard as steel. They last throughout the day as well.

Endurance
-Once again having to stop myself. It is hard to tell yourself you are done, when you know you could do another set. However, I overtrain easily and have to reign myself in.

Recovery
-Recovery between sets has been great, though not as pronounced in between sessions.

Additional Comments:
-Now that my other stack has wained out, and I have been on the AE2 for almost two weeks now, I can tell you that it is responsible for strength/weight gains. I should mention I have never gained weight off an Arginine product before, and to date I have put on an additional 4lbs since starting the AE2. Not jock-riding either, until I researched them for my test, I had not even heard of SNS.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey can you tell me how the vascularity is coming i see alot of updates on the pumps but are your veins coming out alot more too?

Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey can you tell me how the vascularity is coming i see alot of updates on the pumps but are your veins coming out alot more too?

Thanks
Couldn't really say man. I am already pretty veiny as it is, so I don't really notice if I get anymore. In the next few days I'll start noticing a little more, and include an update on the vascularity next time.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't really say man. I am already pretty veiny as it is, so I don't really notice if I get anymore. In the next few days I'll start noticing a little more, and include an update on the vascularity next time.
:FUfinger: and your 28" waist.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I use 3g of AEE with PowerFULL and love it. Same effects.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 14692
View attachment 14693
View attachment 14694

Some more recent pics. I think I am around 173-4 in these. I am currently 177. I am alot thicker, but I should say the lighting took away from a lot of the definition I still have, stupid flash. Especially in my mid-back where I have done most of my work.

Last edited:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice Pics Bullet back :) Quads are nice too!!!! Lets shave those legs huh!!!!! More definition shows when you shave ;)

I know what you mean about the flash, alot of times it washes out everything! Damn cameras!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14/June 12, 2006

Weight:
-178 (+4)

Strength:
-Pretty good, I started a new routine today so it's a little hard to tell but I felt amazing in the gym all day

-I had huge leg pumps today. While I was doing leg press I almost had to stop because my calves were so pumped

Recovery
-Still having pretty decent results here as well. Recovery between days is lagging, but is fairly pronounced between sets.

Endurance
-Here is where the AE2 is really amazing. When I am doing my warm-up I feel like I could pop off another 5 miles.

Additional Comments:

-The actual workout itself was pretty amazing, best leg workout I've had in a long time. Though, all in all the day sucked because there happened to be a traffic jam right outside my gym. I didn't get to eat my post-WO meal until 1/2 hour after I was done.

Blap

Blap

Awards
Nice pics- great quads and calves :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pics- great quads and calves :thumbsup:
Gracias senor. Will update tommorrow guys, I have been working like a mofo at the new Supp store in town, which SNS you guys should get on, it would be nice to carry AE2 here..lol..

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gracias senor. Will update tommorrow guys, I have been working like a mofo at the new Supp store in town, which SNS you guys should get on, it would be nice to carry AE2 here..lol..

New job=Gold Member soon right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Send me the info and I'll try to get in touch. Thanks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last Update

Weight:
-181 (+7)

Strength:
-Up the wazoo. I have been setting PR's pretty much left right and center. I believe PFull/AE2 is a great combo, for my PCT I will be adding CVM as well. Should be great

-I actually did start to notice some more vascularity towards the end of the AE2. Pumps remained amazing and were quality and long lasting. I should also note I had comments about my fullness quite frequently.

Recovery
-Recovery remained steady and increased throughout the run. Recovery between days was never at where I wanted it to be, but between sets was pretty good.

Endurance

-I noticed the biggest change here. I had to reign myself in on more than one occasion. Fantastic muscular endurance

Additional Comments:
-This combo was one of the most effective I have ever taken. If I didn't want to start my cycle so bad I would have boughten another bottle of each to continue the run. I will definitely be reccomending this supp to everyone I know, and please keep me in mind for any future testing SNS!!!:twisted:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Blah blah blah. Just start the dam cycle already and eat eat eat!

When ya gonna post up the cycle plan for us micro analyze? (or anal-eyes)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blah blah blah. Just start the dam cycle already and eat eat eat!

When ya gonna post up the cycle plan for us micro analyze? (or anal-eyes)
Look in the steroid forum today, and ye shall find.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad that you were pleased with everything. I saw that you mentioned doing the CVM in your PCT, will you be keeping a log of that?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad that you were pleased with everything. I saw that you mentioned doing the CVM in your post cycle therapy, will you be keeping a log of that?
Yeah, I'll be keeping the log of the Cycle and PCT..I am really interested in trying CVM with AE2 during Post Cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mullet I'm going to be doing powerful ae2/creatine matrix for my PCT along with my Nolva. I was really happy on the SNS matrix also

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet I'm going to be doing powerful ae2/creatine matrix for my post cycle therapy along with my Nolva. I was really happy on the SNS matrix also
It's a killer stack for sure.

Blap

Blap

Awards
Last Update

Weight:
-181 (+7)

Strength:
-Up the wazoo. I have been setting PR's pretty much left right and center. I believe PFull/AE2 is a great combo, for my post cycle therapy I will be adding CVM as well. Should be great

-I actually did start to notice some more vascularity towards the end of the AE2. Pumps remained amazing and were quality and long lasting. I should also note I had comments about my fullness quite frequently.

Recovery
-Recovery remained steady and increased throughout the run. Recovery between days was never at where I wanted it to be, but between sets was pretty good.

Endurance

-I noticed the biggest change here. I had to reign myself in on more than one occasion. Fantastic muscular endurance

Additional Comments:
-This combo was one of the most effective I have ever taken. If I didn't want to start my cycle so bad I would have boughten another bottle of each to continue the run. I will definitely be reccomending this supp to everyone I know, and please keep me in mind for any future testing SNS!!!:twisted:

Very nice- I'm glad they worked so well for you. Have a bottle of PowerFULL here right now, you've convinced me to add some Arginine E2 Matrix to it and really kick things up a gear :food:

Thanks for keeping such a good log and review :thumbsup: