Supp Gas..

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do a whole lotta burping, so they must be, egg whites are my enemy- I can make jet fuel real cheap :toofunny:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that your body can only absorb so much protien, so when you're eating a large amount (as we fellas tend to) it is common to experience gastro-intestinal distress...

There was just a poll done here and many people chimed in so you are not alone....

I for one am the most filthy and vile fart-machine on the planet...I should be quarantined.

You know how people have commited suicide by locking themselves in the garage with the car running? I could do it WITHOUT THE CAR.....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
coworkers -> :fart: <- me

I don't know of anything that doesn't give me gas...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL....I'm so glad I'm not alone on this one.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try taking ginger caps before you eat. It's supposed to help but I wouldn't know because mine don't stink:rofl:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just try a good dose (plus a bit more) of Arginine on an empty stomach.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Yo,
I think that I shart (shi! fart) more then I breath. They stink, sound horible and are only funny to me and my son. My wife bought me some food enzyme pills, generic brand and they worked, cheap and effective (not made by muscletech obviously) give them a try!!!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was it a blend?

BTW one of the best enzyme complexes (sp?) for GI issues imo is Woebenzyme (dammit I think that's spelt wrong to!). Anyway, it's also useful for anti-inlamatory purposes as well...sorry that's kind like saying the same thing twice isn't it. What I mean is that it's good for both digestion and if you have any joint/connective tissue issues ie. you rotator cuff is bother you or other problems that something like cissus would take care of nicely :study: BTW, no it won't give you a pump like cissus. No matter what dose you take it at;) I am going to start usign one very very soon as I think all supplement should be cycled on and off of. I'm not looking to go longer then 4-6 months on anything other then a multivitamin (I even probably miss or just don't take a multi for I'd say at least a month out of the year). Just something I prefer, some might disagree with that whole issue.

Back to the topic though, someone mentioned arginine? Was that to shart harder, or does it actually help stop one from having to make certain he doesn't wear lightly colored drawers cause his girl does his laundry. THAT'S rrRRIGHT! I train my iscth with a chain and whip:whip:

I was serious when I said ginger helps the problem though, it works similarly to how the digestive enzyme complex products do. It's supposed to be good for indigestion as well. Dont' know as I never had the problem. But I can attest to a few who do and they continue to take it.

tattoopierced1

6 raw eggs per day, and whey protein powder make me a gas chamber....

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was it a blend?

BTW one of the best enzyme complexes (sp?) for GI issues imo is Woebenzyme (dammit I think that's spelt wrong to!). Anyway, it's also useful for anti-inlamatory purposes as well...sorry that's kind like saying the same thing twice isn't it. What I mean is that it's good for both digestion and if you have any joint/connective tissue issues ie. you rotator cuff is bother you or other problems that something like cissus would take care of nicely :study: BTW, no it won't give you a pump like cissus. No matter what dose you take it at;) I am going to start usign one very very soon as I think all supplement should be cycled on and off of. I'm not looking to go longer then 4-6 months on anything other then a multivitamin (I even probably miss or just don't take a multi for I'd say at least a month out of the year). Just something I prefer, some might disagree with that whole issue.

Back to the topic though, someone mentioned arginine? Was that to shart harder, or does it actually help stop one from having to make certain he doesn't wear lightly colored drawers cause his girl does his laundry. THAT'S rrRRIGHT! I train my iscth with a chain and whip:whip:

I was serious when I said ginger helps the problem though, it works similarly to how the digestive enzyme complex products do. It's supposed to be good for indigestion as well. Dont' know as I never had the problem. But I can attest to a few who do and they continue to take it.
Too much Arginine = volcanically active

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can we cahng this thread to "I want to smell like isch"? What's up with you guys??? I'm not saying I don't enjoy ripping a nice long fart but honestly smelling like a rotting maggots a-hole isnt' something I like to promote. In fact I also like avoid shooting hot liquid magma out my arse also, when it's possible.

However to keep the ball rolling and since it's already gone there, a really large dose of gylcerol will gaurantee explosive liquid action in you knickers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 28
noot Supplements 10
Supplements 12
SufferingEd Supplements 25