Powerfull/Cissus mix

alguard

Awards
:jaw: I Tried Mixing Powerfull and Cissus W/ a mega Dose of Glutamine/ Carnosine/ AAKG. Results were amazing. I had to hit up the Restroom a couple of times.. Probably the Glutamine but quickly subsided after about thirty minutes. My pumps were noticable Huge. And I ran 8 Freaking miles after a 1hr Workout of High intensity/Heavy weights/ Low reps/ #3 sets per exercise. BOy my arms looked bigger than my Head

25grms glutamine
600mg l-carnosine
6grms AAKG
^6 cissus caps
^6 powerfull caps.
Here is a little pic!!!what do you all think? Oh It was a mix on an empty stomach
Picture 01 071.jpg

Picture 01 072.jpg

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I think you are quite vain.

Just like the rest of us! Lookin good bro! I would try it w/out the glutamine next time. I bet the results are identical.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I love USP products, but I noticed on another thread that you said something like Powerfull is like a low dose of Durabolin?

Now I can see you being stoked and saying a powerful sapponin such as Powerfull is like a low dose of A A S.. but NPP? ;) Wouldn't be my first choice.

Anyways, i'm happy you are happy, in any event.

Again, let me cement my position that I am very happy with USP products. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8Miles after a workout eh? Make sure you stay hydrated now... Hate to have that listed in the next wave of bans cause you went and killed over from a heart attack or heat stroke :p

j/k Don't feel too good that you kill any gain possiblity by overtraining though and good luck.

alguard

Awards
8Miles after a workout eh? Make sure you stay hydrated now... Hate to have that listed in the next wave of bans cause you went and killed over from a heart attack or heat stroke :p

j/k Don't feel too good that you kill any gain possiblity by overtraining though and good luck.

Key nutrients -sodium, potasium, and a special product (the vault)*** contains plenty of phosphates necessary to prevent dehydration. plenty of electrolytes*H20.

Last but not the least I run at least 2-3 miles about everyother day so I'm supremely conditioned.

CAUTION DO NOT TRY THIS> IT COULD BE DANGEROUS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

As for overtraining. I use the instinctive method and instinctively I felt stong enough to run the distance.
Its like being in the zone you just feel it in your blood.
OR could be all the right combo of supplements bringing a cascade of natural endorphins.. I'm addicticed? For life.

My recent add on to my supplements was USP products. I have a post of before and after pics.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, hope everything turns out :) You seem motivated to make it happen at the least!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ubiquitous what would you compare it to? Low dose Anavar?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I don't know brother.. I don't want to make any real comparisons.. USPlabs themselves don't make comparisons. Only sillyass companies market compounds to sound like A A S.. because they know it preys on the ill-informed. I don't want to hype something up, because great expectations lead to .. you know.

I do know it is an excellent LH booster. You feel very virile on it. It's a perfect PCT compound.

It is great for Natty people who want to go through phases of increased drive and anabolism. It is just a good all around compound and I don't care if I sound like a dirty whore.

USPlabs is an excellent company. 'Nuff said.
Ubi

alguard

Awards
Like ronnie colemans famous sayin"Aint nothing but a peanut"...All in your head.. Basically. Imagine what the zone is for that dude.
I met Ronnie at the Coleman classic. He had a very centered personality. When we shook hands he didnt sqeeze w/vigor.Maybe he doesnt know his own strength (He literally could have taken my hand off).

alguard

Awards
I would compare w/ low doses of highly anabolic, mild androgenic synthetics in general.. I still keep seeing posts about crazy more is better. And by all the positive replies, what do you think would be ideal dosing of cissus/powerfull for maximum efficacy showing the truest maximum anabolic response? or should i replace the cissus w/symmetry?:squat:
for a 200-210 pound intermediate bodybuilder.

Again must be nice too be you.ceosm you have got a unlimited supply for life I bet,. :squat: h

alguard

Awards
In total honesty. THe only sides that seemed at times intolerable were major energy bursts. and sexual drive bursts. ]
so, i suggest you release this vital essence to creative and positive actions not aggression towards others.. When feeling this incredible surge I immediately go swim, run, wght train, or simple F**k Like a dogg. So make sure your prepared if experimenting w//mega dosing. NO JOke dude this is serious stuff. Oh sometimes i had uncontrolable errections.

Tip don't eat alot of junk food either-since it is anabolic mega dosing gave me a few pimples when gorging on junk. Probably due to high levels of prostoglandins./ Then again, I had a few pimples in high school so who knows for sure could be just me?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would compare w/ low doses of highly anabolic, mild androgenic synthetics in general.. I still keep seeing posts about crazy more is better. And by all the positive replies, what do you think would be ideal dosing of cissus/powerfull for maximum efficacy showing the truest maximum anabolic response? or should i replace the cissus w/symmetry?:squat:
for a 200-210 pound intermediate bodybuilder.

Again must be nice too be you.ceosm you have got a unlimited supply for life I bet,. :squat: h
I am finding the synergy w/ Symmetry is only pronounced when up-dosing the Symm pre-WO. I have a pretty sweet USP Tester stack going right now, Symmetry included. I will be able to give you a better estimate on which is a better stack with Powerfull in a few days when my Symm runs out.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to high doses of tribulus (5gs), or ATD. So far ATD+3-ohat (novedex xt, attitude), has been the best natural test booster i could find, BUT sex drive was pitiful.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never experienced anything of Trib, ever really. Though Powerfull is from the same family as Tribulus (saponins) and it works wonderful

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
In total honesty. THe only sides that seemed at times intolerable were major energy bursts. and sexual drive bursts. ]
so, i suggest you release this vital essence to creative and positive actions not aggression towards others.. When feeling this incredible surge I immediately go swim, run, wght train, or simple F**k Like a dogg. So make sure your prepared if experimenting w//mega dosing. NO JOke dude this is serious stuff. Oh sometimes i had uncontrolable errections.

Tip don't eat alot of junk food either-since it is anabolic mega dosing gave me a few pimples when gorging on junk. Probably due to high levels of prostoglandins./ Then again, I had a few pimples in high school so who knows for sure could be just me?
wow, how bad were the break outs?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
awe...... look at those cute little guys!!!!!!

:jaw: I Tried Mixing Powerfull and Cissus W/ a mega Dose of Glutamine/ Carnosine/ AAKG. Results were amazing. I had to hit up the Restroom a couple of times.. Probably the Glutamine but quickly subsided after about thirty minutes. My pumps were noticable Huge. And I ran 8 Freaking miles after a 1hr Workout of High intensity/Heavy weights/ Low reps/ #3 sets per exercise. BOy my arms looked bigger than my Head

25grms glutamine
600mg l-carnosine
6grms AAKG
^6 cissus caps
^6 powerfull caps.
Here is a little pic!!!what do you all think? Oh It was a mix on an empty stomach
View attachment 14522

View attachment 14523

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
This is interesting, Just starting taking PowerFULL today. Looking to stack it with some Cissus. I will pick some up in a couple of days. I heard Symmetry is even better than PowerFULL from one user.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It's funny your hear about becoming more aggressive on Testosterone and testosterone boosters, when i'm on Test i just become hornier and more aggressive as in i'll approach the hottest girl in the room, or lift heavier. I think it has alot to do with the type of person you are also, if you've got a temper already and you can't control it then don't take something that increases testosterone.

Note: I'm only comparing testosterone and testosterone boosters because they both raises testosterone, i realize that that is were the similarites end. Everyone knows Testosterone is king. :head:

alguard

Awards
get the stack Trust me you'll love it I would include forskolii or camphobic in that stack.