Mixedup's Creatine E2 Matrix Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 15 don't usually post on non weight training days but Just wanted to note Today I took my Matrix along with 2 IDS kranker speed gels before my morning Cardio.

I went 60 minutes on the treadmill another 10 minutes on the bike and I had energy to spare. I mean I ran a 1/4mile at under a 9 minute pace after already doing cardio for over 50 minutes and I wasn't out of breath. This was an absolute KILLER COMBO and one of the most economical too.

The ENERGY boost alone from the matrix is worth the price not to mention all the other benefits this will be a regular staple of mine when not on cycle for sure.

2. Day 16 rest

Day 17 Back

Lat pulldowns last week:
    3x10 130lbs 1x8,1x6 150lbs

This week
    3x10 130lbs 2x8 155lbs

Lat pulldowns palms facing last week.
    1x10 130lbs 3x8 195lbs 1x10 155lbs

This week
    3x8 200lbs 1x8 175lbs

also did back extensions
    1x15 220lbs 2x15 240lbs

[B]STRENGTH/B] Up a little I caught a shot to the ribs in class and they have been acting up today so didn't go real hard but weights were still up a bit.

PUMPS OMG they were insane today my lats my biceps and forearms were crazy

VASCULARITY Starting to become more noticeable not sure if this is the matrix or the fact that i'm down in the 11% BF range now or maybe this part just took a little longer for my body to respond to.

ENERGY Felt a little sluggish today could be the ribs.

Overall very good much better than I thought today would be considering how my ribs feel. 13 more days left. So Far this product has done almost exactly what I purchased it for and that was to retain my weight while cutting down on bf% post cycle.
    •   

3. Day 17 nighttime MMA class we did some regular pushups calf raises etc and I have to say I got REALLY pumped and this was before my second dose of Matrix. I think the effects are really starting to kick in this week. Maybe my body just took longer to respond than some others. I was a non responder to 1st gen creatine and I have never used a nox product.

4. Day 18 Chest

last week
    Flat Bench 1x10 135lbs 1x3 195lbs 1x6 185lbs 1x3 190lbs

This week
    1x10 135lbs 1x6 190lbs 1x3 190lbs 1x6 205lbs assisted

Last week incline presses
    1x10 60lbs 1x8 1x6 65lbs

this week
    1x10 1x8 55lbs

incline flys last week
    2x10 45lbs 1x4 50lbs

incline flys this week
    1x10 1x8 1x12 35lbs

The rib injury definitely caused me some issues today on chest. Not a great work-out.

PUMPS these still good.

everything else not good today.

5. Glad that things are going well with the product. Sorry to hear on the injury though. Hope that your recovery goes well with it.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Glad that things are going well with the product. Sorry to hear on the injury though. Hope that your recovery goes well with it.

Thank you,

Yes I think the product is great. It will be part of my PCT from day one next cycle. Your products have never failed me infact I am using two of your products in my upcoming bulker. Methyl-drol and Inhibit E.

7. Day 19 biceps

OK today was ALOT better no issues with ribs really just slight discomfort.

Last week

ez curl/dumbell hammer curl super set
    1x12 53lbs 3x8 83lbs/ 3x10 25lbs

TODAY.
    1x10 53lbs 1x10 83lbs 2x8 88lbs/ 4x12 20lbs

changed up routine so those are the only lifts that stayed the same from last week but over all good here is the rest of the work out.

barbell curls straight bar
    1x10 53lbs, 63lbs, 73lbs

barbell wrist curls/reverse barbell wrist curls super set
    1x12 53lbs, 63lbs

reverse barbell curls ez bar
    3x10 53lbs

PUMPS
    Once again a 10 really loving it,

ENERGY
    Good today back to normal

RECOVERY
    Very Nice lots of time to do more sets more exercises.

STRENGTH
    felt strong and weight up on ez curls

Thoughts I would love to run a 60day cycle on this and probally will post cycle. Now knowing when the effects start to kick I think I will begin my Matrix 2 wks before the end of my upcoming Mass cycle so the effects are kicking from the 1st day of PCT. depending how vascularity is after the cycle i may add in Arginie e2 also. I am almost at the 3 week point and at this point have nothing but great reviews for this product especially for the Price it can't be beat for a non-hormonal imo.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    depending how vascularity is after the cycle i may add in Arginie e2 also. .
    I think you would be really pleased adding in the Arginine E2 Matrix. It has gotten excellent reviews, and people see results above and beyond vascularity.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    I think you would be really pleased adding in the Arginine E2 Matrix. It has gotten excellent reviews, and people see results above and beyond vascularity.

yeah I am definetly thinking about everything has been great on the creatine matrix so far just lacking on the vascularity but i know the methyl-drol always brings it out good so i'll have to wait until after the cycle to make that decision.

BTW I am running your inhibt E with my next cycle do you think i should run it the whole cycle? the compounds in the cycle will be methyl-drol, m-trn, m-tst, and pherabol. it will start off with the methyl-drol, trn, tst I never had a problem with gyno on drol but with tst being a new compound and wanting to keep bloating to a minimum i was deciding betwen the whole cycle or adding in later like the beginning of week 3

10. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup

BTW I am running your inhibt E with my next cycle do you think i should run it the whole cycle? the compounds in the cycle will be methyl-drol, m-trn, m-tst, and pherabol. it will start off with the methyl-drol, trn, tst I never had a problem with gyno on drol but with tst being a new compound and wanting to keep bloating to a minimum i was deciding betwen the whole cycle or adding in later like the beginning of week 3
    Honestly I havent ran that type of cycle before. I would say it depends on how long your cycle will be and also on your PCT, dosages, etc.

11. Just a quick note as of yesterday I have upped the dose of to 12 caps 4x3 daily I will keep it at 12 until I start my BULK cycle next week. NO work out yesterday.

12. Day 21 Shoulders:

LAST WEEK
    Machine shoulder press 2x10 150lbs 2x10 160lbs

This week: 1x10 160lbs, 170lbs 180lbs

LAST WEEK
    side lateral raises
    2x10 25lbs/2x10 15lbs drop set 1x6 30lbs

This week
    1x10 25lbs 2x10 30lbs

LAST WEEK
    Rear Laterals 4x10 35lbs/shrugs 4x12 35lbs super set

Today
    2x10 40lbs/2x12 40lbs 1x8 45lbs/1x10 45lbs

PUMPS
    Amazing felt jacked by the second set.

Energy
    Great as always.

Recovery
    Great again less time between sets.

STRENGTH
    heavier weights on all lifts again this week.

Vascularity
    a little more but not as much maybe I'm just not that vascular or by bf% needs to be lower.

So after 3 weeks I am a fully satisfied customer by SNS once again. I am looking forward to running this longer and adding the arginie matrix in for PCT. I'm thinking at or above maintenace cals for 6-8 weeks on this would be AWESOME. For me it took a little longer than some for strength and pumps to kick in but energy was there from the get go. My advice to anyone is BUY this product and if it doesn't kick in as fast don't worry when it does you'll love it.
    Another side note I did not lose any weight despite being on a Cut with at least 30 minutes a day and below maintenance calories I feel this really helped retain my lean mass greatly.
    Any questions please feel free to ask. Now it's time to GET BIG

13. Very glad that you were pleased with the Creatine E2 Matrix.

14. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Very glad that you were pleased with the Creatine E2 Matrix.

yep you have certainlly reached all your companys' goals on this product. look forward to the argine and creatine combo in a few months

15. Just stoppin by and catching up on your log man! I agree that SNS products are top-notch!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine E2 Supplement Facts and Discussion
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:36 PM
  2. Arginine E2 Matrix Supplement Facts and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 05:53 PM
  3. Creatine E2 Matrix Supplement Facts and Discussion