Super Stackin it!!! H-50/O-E/N-xt + Powerfull/Anagen/Glycergrow/Cissus Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Super Stackin it!!! H-50/O-E/N-xt + Powerfull/Anagen/Glycergrow/Cissus Cycle


    Day 1!

    8:00am
    50mg Halodrol-50 (First Batch)
    75mg Orastan-E


    Goal: 25 lbs LBM

    Didn't plan to work out this morning thinking I wouldn't feel a difference (my first Hal-50 only cycle I didn't feel anything till the 3rd day), just wanted to load up and get ready for war. Boy was I wrong! Had 8 hours of sleep, was yawning and lazy all day, ears were burning, more focused (can tell cuz I was typing alot faster and more accurate same thing happened on my last cycle- I type alot at work), mood was more on the aggressive side just itching to go to the gym. Be there tonite! Will update this later tonite.


  2. Are you stacking all of this stuff at the same time?

    •   
       


  3. I wouldn't put my money on 25lbs.... How long is this for and why the hell are you on so much sh1t! Complete overload for a cycle, more does not mean more gains, it means more bad things!

  4. Exactly. 25lbs LBM...will take quite some time. I'm guessing....10-12 months on that type of gains. LBM doesn't include fat, water weight, or weight from high glycogen storage. You better think twice about taking all of this together.

  5. He'll either wise up or learn the hard way like I did. Hopfully the former way will be his choice. If not, I hope he has Health insurance.
    •   
       


  6. Save the second half of supplements(non-hormonal) for PCT.

  7. The rest is for post cycle. everything after the + is post.

    maybe 25 LBM is a little to much, but I'll be happy at 225lbs after the cycle and maintain it and work on BF.

    Update: Got to the gym psyched and ready!

    weighed in at 197.8


    Excerise: Chest and some Tris - My next weeks exersice post wont be so much in detail unless requested


    Stats:

    Flat Bench:
    185 x 10
    225 x 8
    245 x 7 immediatly 135 x 10

    Incline Dumbell Press:
    70's x 12
    75's x 10
    80's x 8 -> 40 x 2 (it hurt too much)

    Decline:
    185 x 8
    185 x 8
    185 x 8 x 2 forced -> dips x 15

    Flies(Machine):
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

    Just messed around with tris. 150's reverse pulls, 20 db kick backs, 150 push downs and a little bit a machine work.

    overall, nothing big to report, the reps felt more controlled, maybe a little bit lighter, no sides except legarthy already and my wife told me to fix my face that i looked tired and a few other noticed a difference in my facial expressions??

    ALL COMMENTS AND REQUEST ARE WELCOME

  8. Just one comment. I doubt you will reach 225lbs from 197.8lbs with Halo/Orostan, but maybe you know something about the human body we don't. Also, if you are basing that number off of gains derived from a previous cycle, I would aim much lower. The bigger you are the harder the gains are to come by. If ever 200lb're could gain weight like they did when they first started lifting the BB'ing arena would be much more crowded.

  9. I have no doubts in my mind he can reach 225lbs, but as far as quality is concerned....well...thats a different animal. No way he'll hit 225lbs w/ quality LBM gains.



  10. Our avys rock, Mullet.

  11. Maybe 25lbs is too much, but you'll be happy with 27.2.

  12. Lol wow, well what's your diet like so we can see if its even possible to reach your goal. Hmm what are your goals really jus waight gain, No strength? Oh well jus asking. You gonna post pix? And yea I figured those where for pct cuz if not it would be kinda dumb taking n-xt on cycle. And hey you can do it man stay focused.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)


    Our avys rock, Mullet.
    Thanks brah..lol..I have a new one to post, some bulk pics. If I could only find this damn USB chord.

  14. I don't think 225lbs will be hard to hit, I was at 208 the other month. I messed up on my post cycle and lost 10lbs. I'll have pics up asap.

    As for my goal for this cycle, I want to hit 225lbs and up my strength 15%. I've always been taught to dream big and you'll recieve. So far it's change my life and physical appearance. These goals might seem outrageous, but watch, the pics will prove it. Even if i don't hit my goals, I know i'll have unbelievable gains.

    Can't nobody take my pride, can't nobody hold me down, oh no, I got to keep on movin...

    As for my diet,
    muscle milk upon wake mixed with sport formula
    oatmeal or turkey sandwich 3 hours later
    2 baked chicken breast and a unpealed backed potatoe for lunch
    muscle milk 3 hours later
    whatever my wife cooks for dinner 3 hours later ( she supports my diet, usually 14oz steak, fish or baked chicken)
    muscle milk before bed with multi-vitamins, Thistle and Hawthorn
    1 - 2 gallons of H2o a day

    I'll be talking Cytogainer at the end of the month to replace the Muscle Milk

    Update:

    6:00 am
    50mg halo-50
    75mg O-E
    went back to sleep
    8:00 am
    1000mg Milk Thistle
    565mg Hawthorn Berry
    with Muscle Milk (MM) and Sport Formula (SP)
    Need to get some fish oil and som eof that red stuff for cholesterol

    I thought maybe the H-50 and O-E would work better on a completely empty stomache.

    So far I feel ALOT better then yesterday. More energy, my chest feels more full than after my usual workouts. I feel GOOD! :bb3: for sides, I got bad gas! have to keep going to the restroom to fart! i've gone 3 times writing this log!

    So far very pleased, can't wait to get to the gym tonite for back and bis

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad
    I don't think 225lbs will be hard to hit, I was at 208 the other month. I messed up on my post cycle and lost 10lbs. I'll have pics up asap.

    As for my goal for this cycle, I want to hit 225lbs and up my strength 15%. I've always been taught to dream big and you'll recieve. So far it's change my life and physical appearance. These goals might seem outrageous, but watch, the pics will prove it. Even if i don't hit my goals, I know i'll have unbelievable gains.

    Can't nobody take my pride, can't nobody hold me down, oh no, I got to keep on movin...

    As for my diet,
    muscle milk upon wake mixed with sport formula
    oatmeal or turkey sandwich 3 hours later
    2 baked chicken breast and a unpealed backed potatoe for lunch
    muscle milk 3 hours later
    whatever my wife cooks for dinner 3 hours later ( she supports my diet, usually 14oz steak, fish or baked chicken)
    muscle milk before bed with multi-vitamins, Thistle and Hawthorn
    1 - 2 gallons of H2o a day

    I'll be talking Cytogainer at the end of the month to replace the Muscle Milk

    Update:

    6:00 am
    50mg halo-50
    75mg O-E
    went back to sleep
    8:00 am
    1000mg Milk Thistle
    565mg Hawthorn Berry
    with Muscle Milk (MM) and Sport Formula (SP)
    Need to get some fish oil and som eof that red stuff for cholesterol

    I thought maybe the H-50 and O-E would work better on a completely empty stomache.

    So far I feel ALOT better then yesterday. More energy, my chest feels more full than after my usual workouts. I feel GOOD! :bb3: for sides, I got bad gas! have to keep going to the restroom to fart! i've gone 3 times writing this log!

    So far very pleased, can't wait to get to the gym tonite for back and bis
    If those are your goals then that is great, I believe you should definitely shoot for what you believe in. I was merely saying I doubt the gains you recieved at sub-200 will come as easily as the ones you are expecting now. And for 200lbs that seems like a skimpy diet, especially seeing as two meals are Muscle Milk shakes.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    If those are your goals then that is great, I believe you should definitely shoot for what you believe in. I was merely saying I doubt the gains you recieved at sub-200 will come as easily as the ones you are expecting now. And for 200lbs that seems like a skimpy diet, especially seeing as two meals are Muscle Milk shakes.
    Very true on the sub-200 gains coming much easier. For me, even getting to 225 wasn't too difficult. Currently I'm about 235 and its taken me a year to get from 225 to 235. Anyways good luck IronClad.

  17. Day 2

    Wanted to nap alot after lunch, energy was up and down. had me some zipfizz so that helped. went to the gym and did back, over all, weights felt lighter but could not get the pump, my chest hasn't hurt like this in a while tho.

    lat pull down:
    160x12
    180x10
    200x8

    rows:
    160x12
    180x10
    200x8

    machine don't know what its called some kind of pull downs
    70 each side x 20 x 3

    like i said, couldn't feel the pump or burn and it was late so i called it a night.

  18. woke up today really sore haven't been this since my last cycle. My whole upper body hurt so bad. Was 3 hours late to work, I didn't want to get up. sides, mild headache-because of H-50, IDK? was warm thought the day, lucky i got a fan at work next to me. went to the mall, was sweating and wasn't event that active. still sweating as I type. Cholesterol maybe? I just got me some fish oil so that should help. My cholesterol is high by the way (295 total, 209 ldl, hdl is normal) Out to play tennis tonite and back to the gym tomorrow.

  19. Day 3

    So I couldn't resist, went to the gym last night and did arms. Hadn't had a pump like that run through my arms in a while. Came home and wife was like "they're back!" I felt my arms were huge again. currently 17's workin for 18's by the end of this year. My chest is still sore till this day ( 3rd day) that doesn't usually happen.

  20. I have been sweating all day long! it sucks, plus my mild headache throught the day. any solutions??? No work out today by the way, sholders tomorrow, my favorite body part. we'll see what happens.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad
    I don't think 225lbs will be hard to hit, I was at 208 the other month. I messed up on my post cycle and lost 10lbs. I'll have pics up asap.

    As for my goal for this cycle, I want to hit 225lbs and up my strength 15%. I've always been taught to dream big and you'll recieve. So far it's change my life and physical appearance. These goals might seem outrageous, but watch, the pics will prove it. Even if i don't hit my goals, I know i'll have unbelievable gains.

    Can't nobody take my pride, can't nobody hold me down, oh no, I got to keep on movin...

    As for my diet,
    muscle milk upon wake mixed with sport formula
    oatmeal or turkey sandwich 3 hours later
    2 baked chicken breast and a unpealed backed potatoe for lunch
    muscle milk 3 hours later
    whatever my wife cooks for dinner 3 hours later ( she supports my diet, usually 14oz steak, fish or baked chicken)
    muscle milk before bed with multi-vitamins, Thistle and Hawthorn
    1 - 2 gallons of H2o a day

    I'll be talking Cytogainer at the end of the month to replace the Muscle Milk

    Update:

    6:00 am
    50mg halo-50
    75mg O-E
    went back to sleep
    8:00 am
    1000mg Milk Thistle
    565mg Hawthorn Berry
    with Muscle Milk (MM) and Sport Formula (SP)
    Need to get some fish oil and som eof that red stuff for cholesterol

    I thought maybe the H-50 and O-E would work better on a completely empty stomache.

    So far I feel ALOT better then yesterday. More energy, my chest feels more full than after my usual workouts. I feel GOOD! :bb3: for sides, I got bad gas! have to keep going to the restroom to fart! i've gone 3 times writing this log!

    So far very pleased, can't wait to get to the gym tonite for back and bis
    I personally have learned not just hope to hit a weight. I found out the fat gain accompanied by setting a weight goal for myself wasn't a reasonable task. I'd encourage you to look in the mirror and act accordingly.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  22. did you check you BP? try upping the Hawthorne Berry that might help it worked for me on last cycle

  23. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    I personally have learned not just hope to hit a weight. I found out the fat gain accompanied by setting a weight goal for myself wasn't a reasonable task. I'd encourage you to look in the mirror and act accordingly.

    best advice i have heard in a long time!!!!!! it is how you look and feel about yourself, not what the scale says

  24. I totaly agree... our gym has a posing room, that's what motivates me everyday. I grew up as a skinny kid, just recently putting on this much weight (40lbs in 2005 alone). Just to have this much weight on me makes me really happy. to be at 225 will make me even happier. to cut my BF down to 10% and maintain 225 I will be the happiest guy in the world. The only thing that i'm not happy with right now are my stretch marks under my armpits and around that area and the ones on my inner thighs. Other than that, I get compliments everyday, I get people telling me to train them, and my wife thinks I'm sexy- cept for my stretch marks. Before H-50, EVERYONE thought I was on roids because of my results, now that's I'm on it, it just pushed everthing up another level.

    Train smart, work hard and eat right. I'm never in the gym for more than an hour training. Nobody knows your body better than yourself.

  25. Great log so far man..I might go pick some of this stuff up.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by gbody
    Great log so far man..I might go pick some of this stuff up.

    hey gbody how did your drol/trn cycle go?

  27. The headaches are gone! not so hot throughout the day! Not so lazy throughout the day! and attiutade is back to par. I uped my supports and everything is all good now. (thanks mixedup)

    Hawthorne Berry 565mg x 3/day
    Milke thistle 1000mg x 3/day
    Fish Oil x 2/day

    I got to the gym late last night and got to do shoulders.

    Behinde Cable raises
    20x12x3

    DB Press
    65x10
    70x8
    75x8

    Seated Side Raises (straight armed)
    20x10
    20x10
    25x8+2

    Bent over Raises
    20x10x3

    Overall it went great! Felt good throught the workout, felt strong, felt full, the pumps hurt bad!

    weighed in at 199.8 last night! up 2 pounds.

    Can't wait for legs!

  28. This isnt a flame, but isnt halo (i am a little behind on anabolics lately, I'm a natty just trying to zone in on diet and what not) pretty nasty or is it not anymore?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hbs6
    This isnt a flame, but isnt halo (i am a little behind on anabolics lately, I'm a natty just trying to zone in on diet and what not) pretty nasty or is it not anymore?
    I previously done halo and bloodwork 2.5 months later says i'm fine

  30. OK fair enough, good luck to ya, hope your blood work remains good!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 10:59 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:47 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 10:19 PM
  4. halodrol-50/orastan-e/novedex-xt/help please
    By thariddler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Log in
Log in