AX Rampage

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Okay so what is the deal here this is a good energy pill here I have been using it and it gives me great energy with no crash.

Also doesnt give the jitters or any of that crazy awful feeling that I would normally get when taking stimulants which is a plus for me.

So you can pick some up for 10 bucks why are people still dropping two or three times that amount when there is a great product right now for a good price.

There is not that many reviews but I can say price/effictveness is worth it.

T

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I don't think most people had the positive reaction to the product you had. I've never tried it but was noticing that it's now in the clearance section at some retailers.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I use it here and there. The best way I can explain it is, it works ok... Mean on a scale of 1 to 10 its a 5 compared to others out there. Now its working good for you thats great! Keep taking it and save yourself some coin. But your right I think its a solid product no crash, no jitters, etc..... As a matter of fact I think I'm gonna pop 1 as we speak :twisted:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I use it here and there. The best way I can explain it is, it works ok... Mean on a scale of 1 to 10 its a 5 compared to others out there. Now its working good for you thats great! Keep taking it and save yourself some coin. But your right I think its a solid product no crash, no jitters, etc..... As a matter of fact I think I'm gonna pop 1 as we speak :twisted:
Yeah they dont get me all amped and I guess that is good for me some people like that feeling but not me. I take sudafed man and my hands start shaking. But it does give me clean energy and for the price huh cant beat it bought a few bottles.

And when I compare it to some hot rox that i bought shhiat i could have bought three bottles of rampage. I was using hot rox just for the energy.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I don't think most people had the positive reaction to the product you had. I've never tried it but was noticing that it's now in the clearance section at some retailers.
I havent seen too many threads about it. Every once in a while I see some one adds in there cycle.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Do you double to dosage or just take one?

When I take one I see NOTHING, ZERO, ZIP. Haven't tried two yet...

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established

I take one. I have been thinking ill try two maybe next time before I go to the gym Ill try that and see how that makes me feel.

What is your bodyweight?

I am 165

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Off subject here just a little rant I ordered the retain set and where the retain bottle should have been there was a rampage bottle someone took out the bottle and played a switcharoo.

:wtf: losers like I wouldnt notice..

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

AHH 2 lol listen I know everyone is different but I took 2 at work 1 day OHH what a mistake, you would think you would be all hyper and what not.... NO it made me feel like I was high, very light headed, spacey, not a good thing in my book.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
AHH 2 lol listen I know everyone is different but I took 2 at work 1 day OHH what a mistake, you would think you would be all hyper and what not.... NO it made me feel like I was high, very light headed, spacey, not a good thing in my book.
Yeah I think I am pretty darn weak when it comes to things. I get real jittery and high feeling like you said. I guess I could never be a good meth user LOL.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I took two on my last chest/ tri's day. Had an amazing workout, but with two caps I found that my appetite was very supressed and I felt kinda wierd for the rest of the night.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pop one here and there before workouts for a little boost. I think it works fairly well and gets the job done.......and for 10 bucks it's a pretty good deal.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Wow..stuff sounds worth it. I see it cheap everywhere I was thinking of getting some 17hd but this is cheaper thanx for posting the thread man. Ohh one more thing how do you guys get all these points shesh?
You have to become a gold member. :D

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Lol yea man those ones? I gave you some reps for being so nice about my questions..most guys on here are *******s lol.
Yeah, thanks for the points bro!

Those ads can be a pain in the azz! Actually if your a gold member they dont show up.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Lol yea man those ones? I gave you some reps for being so nice about my questions..most guys on here are *******s lol.
The ads help to pay for the site. If you become a gold member (helping to pay for the site with your membership) then you won't see the ads.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I pop one here and there before workouts for a little boost. I think it works fairly well and gets the job done.......and for 10 bucks it's a pretty good deal.
Yeah its great for the price, I havnt tried Stimulant X yet. But I heard that its alot stronger then the rampage.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I finally took two and man I felt crazy. It was a high feeling like the others have said. It did supress my appetite as well.

I think ill be sticking to 1 or 1 1/2 .

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Wow..stuff sounds worth it. I see it cheap everywhere I was thinking of getting some 17hd but this is cheaper thanx for posting the thread man. Ohh one more thing how do you guys get all these points shesh?
Anytime there whatsa. Yeah for the price you can get it for 9.50 at the island. And 60 pills I guess if it doesnt work for someone they didnt take a big hit to the wallet.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Both Sam and Matt have it for like $8.

:duel:
Oh man he must just lowered gonna have to call him (sam) tommrow see if he can add another bottle in my shipment. Great price cannot beat that.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its great for the price, I havnt tried Stimulant X yet. But I heard that its alot stronger then the rampage.
Yeah for the price of one bottle of stim x you can get 4 bottles of rampage. :thumbsup: I love NP

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I feel nothing on 1, 2 is ok very good pre workout stim. But then Stimx didn't do much for me either (haven't tried 2 of those yet). I felt like Rampage was very similar to Spike (need 2 of those also). Those pills are just so fricken big you have to shove them down with a tamp!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I feel nothing on 1, 2 is ok very good pre workout stim. But then Stimx didn't do much for me either (haven't tried 2 of those yet). I felt like Rampage was very similar to Spike (need 2 of those also). Those pills are just so fricken big you have to shove them down with a tamp!
No sh!t man, the taste nasty too, i wish they were coded or somethin so they went down easier. Taking them with a pre workout shake always , and always choken em down haha.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
No sh!t man, the taste nasty too, i wish they were coded or somethin so they went down easier. Taking them with a pre workout shake always , and always choken em down haha.
Lol, I thought about crushing them and snorten 'em, but then I decided I liked my nasal cavity to much. I think they would have gained a wider audience if they were half size with a dose of 2? Maybe not, but for the price you can't beat 'em with a stick.:bruce1: (I just had to use this new smiley!)

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i tryed 1 and a half of em on my last workout and it seemed like an almost perfect amount of energy, not too much of a stoned feeling like 2 pills gives you, but with that half a pill that a broke in half, wow when i put that in my mouth it tasted sooo disquisting...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wait - you didn't see ANYTHING from StimX??
:blink:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Wait - you didn't see ANYTHING from StimX??
:blink:
Just a very light mellow buzz, I expected a bit more after everything I read, in fact I took one today, It gives me a little pick up but nothing fantastic. I think I'm going to give 2 a try this weekend, who needs sleep anyway!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Just a very light mellow buzz, I expected a bit more after everything I read, in fact I took one today, It gives me a little pick up but nothing fantastic. I think I'm going to give 2 a try this weekend, who needs sleep anyway!
Exactly ill have plenty of time to sleep when I am dead...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Geeez.

That is crazy man. One keeps me up for quite a while. I couldn't imagine 2 caps.

Just make sure to keep hydrated on 2. It seems to dedhydrate me a bit with one.

mike23nads

Awards
where did u find the porduct for 10 bucks id love to know i can only find it for 20. if u can throw me the site for that it be great.