AX Rampage

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by gogo
    No sh!t man, the taste nasty too, i wish they were coded or somethin so they went down easier. Taking them with a pre workout shake always , and always choken em down haha.
    Lol, I thought about crushing them and snorten 'em, but then I decided I liked my nasal cavity to much. I think they would have gained a wider audience if they were half size with a dose of 2? Maybe not, but for the price you can't beat 'em with a stick.:bruce1: (I just had to use this new smiley!)

2. Yeah i tryed 1 and a half of em on my last workout and it seemed like an almost perfect amount of energy, not too much of a stoned feeling like 2 pills gives you, but with that half a pill that a broke in half, wow when i put that in my mouth it tasted sooo disquisting...
    •   

3. Wait - you didn't see ANYTHING from StimX??

4. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Wait - you didn't see ANYTHING from StimX??
    Just a very light mellow buzz, I expected a bit more after everything I read, in fact I took one today, It gives me a little pick up but nothing fantastic. I think I'm going to give 2 a try this weekend, who needs sleep anyway!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Just a very light mellow buzz, I expected a bit more after everything I read, in fact I took one today, It gives me a little pick up but nothing fantastic. I think I'm going to give 2 a try this weekend, who needs sleep anyway!
    Exactly ill have plenty of time to sleep when I am dead...
    •   

6. Geeez.

That is crazy man. One keeps me up for quite a while. I couldn't imagine 2 caps.

Just make sure to keep hydrated on 2. It seems to dedhydrate me a bit with one.

7. where did u find the porduct for 10 bucks id love to know i can only find it for 20. if u can throw me the site for that it be great.

8. Dude - I linked them on page 2.

9. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Dude - I linked them on page 2.
  10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    I think I'm going to give 2 a try this weekend, who needs sleep anyway!
    http://www.answers.com/topic/sleep-deprivation

11. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Thanks for the link....what were we talking about?...shet life sucks...uh were am I?...

don't worry I place a high value on sleep, 2 stimx in the AM I'll be sleeping like a baby by 11pm! If not I'll sleep in the following morn, hence waiting for the weekend to give it a shot!

12. I didn't like stim x to much. I got sent one free after ordering a bunch of supps from bb.com. Not worth it to I'd rather jus drink coffee.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX Rampage
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 07:31 AM
  2. Anabolic Xtreme Rampage
    By stalemate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 06:27 PM
  3. AX Perfect Cycle literally stinks, FEDEX SUCKS!
    By screwbol in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 09:46 PM
  4. Question regarding AX SuperDrol
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 12:45 AM