Bigmontel's USP Labs prototype "Muscle Moxie" log

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
Well, this is my log of USP Labs prototype pre-workout supplement that i have named "Muscle Moxie".

To start off my log i'd like to tell you a little about myself, i've been working out about 12 years, with only a 9 month period that i didn't because of a serious motorcycle accident.
My Stats are: 32yrs old
5'10
225lbs
12-13% BF

neck: 19 in
chest: 46 1/4 in
arms: 19 in
waist: 35 1/8 in
thigh: 26 3/4 in
calves: 17 in

on an average i take in about 4000 clean calories a day.

right now i work out 5 days a week, my workout's usually are about an hour long and then i do 30 mins of cardio on an eliptical.

the only supplements i take right now are a multi, mega vitiman -c, USP labs REM, and dymatize elite whey.

my supplement experience consists of just about every legal ph/ps,just about every stimulant, alot of different protiens, and alot of different post cycle therapy products.

now on with my initial impressions of the "muscle moxie"

i woke up at about 830 am and ate breakfast, waited about 45 mins and then took 5 pills of the muscle moxie, waited about 45 more mins and drove to the gym so i would say it was about an hour before i started working out.

when i first was walking into the gym i did NOT feel motivated to work out, i was like "man, i hope this stuff kicks in soon" but as soon as i started working out (arm day) i was like " i think i'm getting a pretty good pump" and by the end of my workout i was wanting to an extra set of everything i did.

so i guess maybe my initial impression might have been skewed by a few different things, one is that i usually take any pre-workout suppliment before i eat, two is that i usually workout after an 8 hour day of work.

monday is my next workout day and i also have to work that day so i think i'll get a better read on it then, i'm going to take it before i eat and see how that goes, i'm hopeing for more of an initial kick in the ass type of effect but the pump and concentration once started was very good.

if anyone has any questions let me know. thanks, Eric

bigmontel

Awards
Well today was day two for me taking 5caps pre-workout and pre-eating.

well today was kind of an audible day for me, i was suppose to go to work this morning and work all day but instead last night i got a call telling me that i had to stand duty monday night, so for me that means from mon.afternoon till tues. afternoon i have to be at work, so i worked out this morning.

i woke up and took the 5 caps, waited about 20mins and then ate breakfast, i didn't really get a "kick in the ass" type of feeling but once again once i got to the gym and started working out i started to have have a really good workout, very focused, i also noticed that i was lifting a little more than usual, could be in my head or it could be the beta....i couldn't tell, as for the pump i had on sat., i didn't really get that today, just very focused on my workout.

i think on tues. evening when i workout i'm going to bump it up to 6 caps to see if that makes any difference in the motivation before the workout....because for me to really like a pre-workout suppliment, it's gotta have that "kick in the ass" feel to it before i go to the gym..so we'll see if upping the dose make any difference.

feel free to ask any questions, thanks, Eric

bigmontel

Awards
today is going to be day 3 so i'm gonna try 6 caps today and i'll let you know later how it goes at the gym.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 3:
Well today was a "normal" day for me, up at 530am work till 330 pm came home played with my little girl and at about 530pm i took 6 caps on an empty stomach, waited about 15 mins then had my usual pre-workout oats and protien, and waited till about 7pm to go to the gym.

At the gym, i felt very good, i was having a very good workout, i felt very focused, there were a few moments where i noticed my heart was beating pretty hard but i don't know if thats because i took 6 caps or because i was doing deadlifts......they always kinda make me feel like i'm gonna explode or passout...one or the other...lol

other than those effects none new were noticed, i think this is a pretty good suppliment for focus and concentration, but it's to early to tell any anabolic effects and if it were to be mass produced i would advise USP to add something more to give it that "kick in the ass" it needs.

tommarow is leg day....

bigmontel

Awards
Day 4

well today was leg day, i took 5 caps today and i took them on an empty stomach, waited about 15 mins and ate my pre-workout meal.

i gotta tell you about yesterday before i go on with today, yesterday i took 6 caps before my workout, didn't relly notice a "kick in the ass feeling" but i did feel very alert and focused, i also noted that my heart beat was rather fast at times, well i took my usual 4 REM's about 930 pm last night and went to bed about 1030pm, i tossed and turned till about 2am.....i was wide awake, and thats totally not like me, i'm usually out within 15 mins of hitting the pillow, so i'm guessing that 6 caps was not a good idea for me....lol

so anyway...back to today, took 5 caps worked legs, the only thing i noticed today was that i felt very focused and that my muscles were NOT as sore from my past couple of workouts and my muscles felt fuller today than normal, but i believe that to be from the mega dosing of Cissus for my other log.

overall today i would have to say that the Beta just gave me more focus, it also might give me more endurance when doing cardio, not sure but the last to days cardio seemed very quick and easy, like my legs couldn't move fast enough for my brain and lungs.

tommarow is shoulders

bigmontel

Awards
Day 5

well today i had the normal work day up at 530am worked all day came home took my Beta caps at 4pm, today i took 3caps just to see if i could tell a difference from taking five.

well i was working delts today and felt like crap...just like my avitar, i was lathargic, tired, and felt weak.
i think that by doing this little down step in amount of caps taken at least i've proven to myself that it is making a difference..so tommarow i'll be back at 5 caps.

the last couple nights my sleep has sucked, don't know if it's from this or the mega cissus i'm taking but i've been waking up every couple hours. not normal for me.

bi's and tri's tommarow

bigmontel

Awards
Day 6

Well today was a good workout day....as opposed to yesterday, i took 5 caps today, worked out bi's and tri's and the usual 30 min cardio.

i felt excited to get to the gym, i felt strong and intense concentration, this could also be due to the mega cissus, but i felt great today.

as long as i can sleep tonight i'll be good to go, i took the 5 caps at about 330pm so i should be good to go.

the next 2 days will be non-workout days for me as i will be out of town and have no access to a gym anyway.

i think 5 caps is the best doseage for me, i still don't get a "motivational rush" but i feel pretty good when i take 5 caps.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Well today was a good workout day....as opposed to yesterday, i took 5 caps today, worked out bi's and tri's and the usual 30 min cardio.

i felt excited to get to the gym, i felt strong and intense concentration, this could also be due to the mega cissus, but i felt great today.

as long as i can sleep tonight i'll be good to go, i took the 5 caps at about 330pm so i should be good to go.

the next 2 days will be non-workout days for me as i will be out of town and have no access to a gym anyway.

i think 5 caps is the best doseage for me, i still don't get a "motivational rush" but i feel pretty good when i take 5 caps.
yeah- 5-6 caps seems to be the effective dosage

bigmontel

Awards
Day 7, 8, 9

these days i was out of town and didn't workout but i did still took 4caps every morning just because i wanted to not feel tired all day because i was kind of limited on sleep, and it helped, i didn't feel tired any of the days.

these pills are kind of funny...for me if i take them on an empty stomach i don't get any stimulant rush, but i don't feel tired and i get a great workout once i drag my ass to the gym, i don't ever feel a surge of energy that makes me want to go to the gym and workout like other stims. but once i get there i have a great workout when i take these things.

so far i would say that in order for this to be a regular supp. that i bought and used on a regular basis it would have to have more of a stimulant in it.

Day 10

worked chest today, took my normal pre-workout dose of 5 caps. i took them on an empty stomach about 1.5 hours before my workout.

got a kick ass workout, i felt very strong today, i pushed out more weight for more reps on just about all of my exercises.
keep in mind i'm also doing the Mega Cissus log so i'm sure that has alot to do with my increased strength and fullness, but the focus i felt today was awsome and i wish i was this focused for every workout.

tommarow is back day and i hope it's as good as today.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 11

today i took 5 caps 1 hour before workout.

at the gym, well i think this beta and the mega cissus are starting to work together because the last two days i've had some kick ass workouts, i have felt stronger, more focused, and alot more intense.

tommarow is leg day and i'm hoping for a super intense day of heavy squat's.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 12

well today i took my normal 5 caps after work, i was draggin a$$ from a long day at work but within the time i took them and the time i got to the gym i was not tired anymore.

my workout was intense...the combination of this product and mega dosing cissus has got me feeling very strong and full.

i've come to love the concentration this product gives me in the gym i just wish it had a can of wake the phuck up to wash it down.

i'm itching to start the symmetry part of my cissus log in combination with this product it should be crazy.

tommarow is delts and abs

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

well today i took my normal 5 caps after work, i was draggin a$$ from a long day at work but within the time i took them and the time i got to the gym i was not tired anymore.

my workout was intense...the combination of this product and mega dosing cissus has got me feeling very strong and full.

i've come to love the concentration this product gives me in the gym i just wish it had a can of wake the phuck up to wash it down.

i'm itching to start the symmetry part of my cissus log in combination with this product it should be crazy.

tommarow is delts and abs
excellent!!!

bigmontel

Awards
Day 13

sorry i didn't post this yesterday, my life has been super busy the last couple day's, i have found time to workout, just didn't find the time to get on the computer and write my log till now.

anyway yesterday's workout was shoulders and abs, i took five caps as usual, and had a great workout except one thing.......i put on my workout cloths and walked out to check the mail and instead of putting on my workout shoes i just slipped on my sandals, so i get the mail, come back in grab my keys and drive all the way to my gym and get out of the car and realize i'm wearing sandals at the gym........i said screw it and worked out with them on and just didn't do my cardio for the day...lol

as far as everything else i'm still feeling very strong, very full, and very focused in the gym.

Day 14

i was going to workout arms today, i even took my usual dosage but i wanted to fix something on my car that needed fixing and instead of taking me 2 hours like it should have it ended up taking 8....
so i finally got it fixed and the gym was going to close in an hour so i said screw it and decided to wait till tommarow.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 15

well yesterday i didn't get to workout because i ended up having 24hour duty, i still took my off day dose of 4 caps.

Day 16

today was arm day and i took my normal dose of 5 caps about an hour before my workout, i didn't have crap for energy due to lack of sleep the night before but still managed to have a great workout, my focus and concentration on this stuff is still awsome, but as alway's i still wish it had more of a stimulant effect.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 17

today was chest day, i took my normal 5 pre-workout caps, i had a killer workout as far as concentration, feeling pumped, and wanting to push out extra rep's, i'm sure alot of this is due to the mega dosing of cissus and symmetry.

Hey D, i was wondering if it would be ok since i pretty much know the affects of this stuff to maybe experment with the beta and some stimulant X, i've had a new bottle of stim. X sitting here and my only complaint about this product is that it doesn't have that kick in the ass....and thought maybe by adding the two together it might give you a better idea of how the beta works with something that kicks you in the ass.

if you don't want me to thats cool, i understand that it's not a USP product, but i can tell you that if you made a product with the focus of the beta along with the buzz of stim.X, i think it would be an awesome product.
let me know what you think.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 18

took 5 caps yesterday about an hour before workout and had a good workout but was tired and gassy (see my mega cissus log for an explanation).

Day 19

today i didn't make it to the gym because i was exhausted and felt like crap.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 20

yesterday i took the the normal 5 caps about an hour before my workout, had a great workout, coming off of a couple day's of not feeling so great:gas: i was eager to get in the gym and really get back to my intense hardcore muscle punishing workout.

have noticed alot of mental intenseity, for example..pushing yourself past your normal threshold.

could be a positive affect from the mega cissus, symmetry, and this.

i still say this would make a good product with more of a stimulant.

Day 21

pretty much the same as above, worked shoulders and abs today, great workout, very intense and focused.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 22

yesterday, took my normal 5 caps pre-workout,

had a great leg workout, very intense.

nothing else new to report really

Day 23

took 5 caps today for my chest workout and was very intense and focused.

nothing else new.

bigmontel

Awards
Day 24

yesterday i took 4 caps in the morning as it was my day off from working out.
felt very awake all day.

Day 25

today was back day at the gym, i took 5 caps about an hour before my workout, still didn't have alot of motivation to go to the gym but once i got there i had a super great back workout, the combo of this beta and the mega cissus and symmetry is awesome in the gym.

tommarow is leg day.

i think tommarow i might try expermenting with this beta and a stimulant X, i'll let you know how that plays out..

bigmontel

Awards
Day 26

well as i was stating in my other log, today i cut back on the amount of beta caps i took to 3 caps, and an hour prior to taking the beta caps i took a stimulant x......all i can say is
yatzee!! we have a winner, this combo was unbelievable....i had wicked energy, concentration, focus, and determanation to push out extra squats at the squat rack....i was like a machine...it was crazy.

only thing is you'd have to put a big a$$ warning on the bottle "do not take this product 12 hours prior to going to bed"....lol

i will be doing the same tommarow...wow.:dance:

bigmontel

Awards
sorry, i've been running behind the last couple days and didn't get around to the computer to make my entry's.

Day 27

well this day was shoulders and abs

i took my stimX three hours prior to my workout and 4 beta caps an hour prior to my workout.

by the time i got to the gym i was so ready to bust out a kick ass workout, i was pushing myself on every set to push out extra reps, i was adding more weight almost every set...it was insane....

Day 28

this day was biceps and triceps, i took the same dose as the previous day at the same time because it worked so damn good..

in the gym it was like a repeat of the day before...extra rep's, extra weight and i was sweating like a whore in church.

i have great focus and concentration when taking this combo, better than any ECA stack that i've ever taken

Day 29

this was today's workout, chest day.

same dosages as the previous two days

i noticed today that the veins in my shoulders and upper chest were just bulging out like crazy, could be i'm a little dehydrated from sweating so much the days prior, or maybe i'm just dropping bodyfat.

workout was great, felt super focused and wanted to push extra reps on every set..

tommarow is back day....i expect more of the same.

bigmontel

Awards
well as i said in my other log the 30 day mark has come and gone, i didn't log the last couple day due to things going on in my life that have made me an emotional wreck.

i want to thank D@USPlabs for letting me test this beta....D..i've said it all along...if this product had more of a kick in the ass it would be a winner. when i added the stimX an hour before taking the beta...wow....it was awesome, anyway if anyone has any questions about the log feel free to ask. thanks.