Mulletsoldier's USP/Scivation Clean Bulking Stack

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    The log meister!

    Keep it up mang!

    vBulletin Message

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.
    Spread some this way, Mullet already has plenty! Kidding


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Spread some this way, Mullet already has plenty! Kidding

    I'm down with that!

    Here ya go:

    vBulletin Message

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JBlaze again.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    I'm down with that!

    Here ya go:

    vBulletin Message

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JBlaze again.
    I'm on it.......

  4. Holy smokes, your gonna be Hyoooooooogggggeeeee!!!!! Dont get too big for your britches Your gonna make all the rest of us look like shrimps

  5. Nice log mullet, made me pick up some cissus and powerful to try myself, thanks for being so damn obsessive compulsive with this, its been a huge help

  6. Weight:
    -176

    Strength:
    -NTR

    Libido
    -Has dropped slightly..Maybe because the TT 700 is gone. I had posted a few studies saying that's all Trib is good for.

    Well Being/Mood/Positive Aggression
    -Still holding steady here as well. I have noticed that I just stopped being stressed. My BP has even lowered slightly, it was never an issue, but now it's lower than it was.

    Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -I can definitely attribute some changes here to the AE2. I am still getting high quality pumps. Honestly, it is already one of the better products I have used.

    Focus/Workout Intensity
    -Still bang on here as well. An interesting effect of the AE2 is that it has given me even more confidence. Knowing that I am getting that little boost on top of the PFull makes me even more in the zone.

    Sleep
    -Not sure what is happening here, but it's not good. I don't wanna be quick to blame this on the stack, because I had no problems previously.

    Additional Comments:
    -Still feeling great. My squats had stagnated, and dropped because of my failed experiment, so I am doing some progressive overloading right now. Dropped back to 65% and will work my way back up. Besides that, I'm loving the AE2

  7. Quick Update:
    -I had a brutal sleep last night and when I woke up my bi was killing me, so no workout today. Will lift/update tommorrow.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Quick Update:
    -I had a brutal sleep last night and when I woke up my bi was killing me, so no workout today. Will lift/update tommorrow.

    OUCH!!!! That sounds painful!!!!! Did you pull something or is it like a cramp? Jump in the hot tub, relax, listen to the crickets.......ahhhhhh, so quiet.........See, isnt that better already?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    OUCH!!!! That sounds painful!!!!! Did you pull something or is it like a cramp? Jump in the hot tub, relax, listen to the crickets.......ahhhhhh, so quiet.........See, isnt that better already?
    lol..I have really long arms proportionate to my body, so as every other Ecto with that body frame knows it is incredibly easy to overtrain long arms (while still being f'ing hard to pack on mass). So I think that extra set of Bi Curls last week did me in, I gotta remember to watch myself with bi's.

  10. I hear ya on the long arm malarky dude. I'm 6'2 and my armspan is like 79 inches, or 6'7. Makes everything so much harder.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    lol..I have really long arms proportionate to my body, so as every other Ecto with that body frame knows it is incredibly easy to overtrain long arms (while still being f'ing hard to pack on mass). So I think that extra set of Bi Curls last week did me in, I gotta remember to watch myself with bi's.

    Hmmmmm, I didnt know that? Interesting!!! There must be a way around that though, let me see what I can find out

    Anyway you should of called yourself BulletBack, your back is like hard as steel, very nice

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Hmmmmm, I didnt know that? Interesting!!! There must be a way around that though, let me see what I can find out

    Anyway you should of called yourself BulletBack, your back is like hard as steel, very nice
    Thank-you fit, you already know what I think of your bum, so I don't have to say. I am gonna go buy a USB chord, I think you'll like my new bulk pics!

  13. Sorry for the lack of updates, I am being forced to take an unwanted and un-needed break from the gym. Will definitely be updating tommorrow after my job interview.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Sorry for the lack of updates, I am being forced to take an unwanted and un-needed break from the gym. Will definitely be updating tommorrow after my job interview.
    Oh! Is that the one at BJ's Seminal Receptacle? Good luck man. Not that you will need it for "that position". You are more than qualified, well, from what Beelz and Ubi told me.

    Do they make you wear a bib to work there? I hate those.
    (Although a have taken an abnormal fancy to hair nets. Even though I am bald.)
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  15. Good luck on your interview!!!!!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Oh! Is that the one at BJ's Seminal Receptacle? Good luck man. Not that you will need it for "that position". You are more than qualified, well, from what Beelz and Ubi told me.

    Do they make you wear a bib to work there? I hate those.
    (Although a have taken an abnormal fancy to hair nets. Even though I am bald.)
    Haha..Touche my friend.
  17. Day 11/June 9/2006


    Weight:
    -178 (+7)

    Strength
    -Failed on 430 for Deads. I think I will drop it and go soley to Sumo's. I think I have gone far as I can go on Deads for now.
    -Put another 4 reps on DB Military
    -10 lbs added to Reverse Pulldowns

    Libido
    -Apparently Tribulus does have it's uses. I must say my libido isn't as rampant as it was on the TT 700. Nevertheless, still great.

    Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression
    -Still great here thiough. Good, even great mood all day. Still not stressing the little things. I need to order some C2 for my cycle.

    Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -I suggest anybody who is tired of that fluid pump some NO or CEE products deliver to pick up AE2. These are some of the best pumps I've had. Super natural, hard as hell, and last throughout the day.

    Focus/Workout Intensity
    -Not the best today, but it's because there was a guy at my gym who always talks. No biggie, still did my thing.

    Sleep
    -I'm still having some issues here, also feeling groggy when I wake up. This feeling can last until suppertime. Not sure what it is.

    Additional Comments:
    -Well guys, this will be my last post in this log. I run out of PFull tommorrow. I will continue with my AE2 log. I'll throw up a link. The summary I did for the whole stack basically still stands, save for 10lbs on DL's (I think), a few reps on DB Military's, and 2 more lbs.

  18. hey can you tell me how the vascularity is coming i see alot of updates on the pumps but are your veins coming out alot more too?

    Thanks
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    hey can you tell me how the vascularity is coming i see alot of updates on the pumps but are your veins coming out alot more too?

    Thanks
    lol..Look here...Mulletsoldier's AE2 Log

  20. Fine, I'll do your job for ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Couldn't really say man. I am already pretty veiny as it is, so I don't really notice if I get anymore. In the next few days I'll start noticing a little more, and include an update on the vascularity next time.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  21. Looking good bro, up 7 lbs huh?

    As for me I'm back down from my 215 to about 202...don't you hate it when big life events just throw you off track?

    But the weight you seem to be putting up at the body weight you're at is pretty impressive, keep it up.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Looking good bro, up 7 lbs huh?

    As for me I'm back down from my 215 to about 202...don't you hate it when big life events just throw you off track?

    But the weight you seem to be putting up at the body weight you're at is pretty impressive, keep it up.
    Thanks man, I'm actually at 181 now up 10lbs from the very start...Where you been?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Thanks man, I'm actually at 181 now up 10lbs from the very start...Where you been?

    181, nice...

    Some family and personal issues came up. So I haven't been able to be strict with my diet, had to take a week off from the gym and wasn't able to start my contest prep cycle.

    Then at work, I've been at the office til ridiculous hours so my workouts have suffered. It sucks.

    But apparently I have been away for a while, whats up with the adds that shore up inside of the posts...craziness!

  24. Gotta pay the bills man...Anyway, good to have you back.

  25. Hey man-
    Get on MSN.....damn you REALLY need to get PMs!

  26. damn mullet up 10 lbs thats great progress, veyr ointerested to see the remainder of your gians. keep up the great work

  27. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    damn mullet up 10 lbs thats great progress, veyr ointerested to see the remainder of your gians. keep up the great work
    Thanks man, I should reiterate my diet is on lock so that is a huge contributor to my gains, but the stack definitely helped. I am continuing to update in my other log.

  28. Bring on the MASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome gain Bullet Back
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 12:51 AM
  2. USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:03 AM
  3. USP/Scivation cutting stack
    By bpmartyr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Log in
Log in