Mulletsoldier's USP/Scivation Clean Bulking Stack

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Can someone form USP chime in on this one? That just doesn't seem right to me.
    could be some other factors involved- but from all the feedback we have received (and it has been a lot of feedback), generally the more powerfull you take, the higher your libido is- since you have been sick, that can play a big factor in things. being sick decreases metabolic rate, testosterone production, desire to eat, strength, performance, etc. so that probably has more to do w/ it than anything

try bumping the powerfull dose up to 3 caps 3x/day when you get better

2. Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] LABS
    could be some other factors involved- but from all the feedback we have received (and it has been a lot of feedback), generally the more powerfull you take, the higher your libido is- since you have been sick, that can play a big factor in things. being sick decreases metabolic rate, testosterone production, desire to eat, strength, performance, etc. so that probably has more to do w/ it than anything
    Yeah, that's definitely what I thought..It was a sinus infection and I got some antibiotics, so I will really give the stack a test this week. Another thing D, is there any issue with doing a direct bridge into a Test Cycle?..And thanks for stopping by my log, always good to see owners on a test log.
    •   

3. Day/18/May 25 2006

Strength:
    -Had an amazing workout, got a PR on Rack Deads (455 x 4) (15 lb increase)
    -Added 3 reps on Tri Overhead's
    -Added 5lb on Wide Grip Bi Curls.

Weight:
    173 (+ 2)

Well Being/Mood/Positive Aggression
    -I can say I am starting to feel all of these a little bit more lately. I am fully recovered from being ill and was in a more fantastic than usual mood last night. Great positve aggression in the gym lately.

Libido
    -Back and bangin' (no pun intended)

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -Had an absolutely viscous back pump in the gym, felt like my lats were going to pop. Not so much afterwards though, which is a departure from earlier in the stack.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -I always have very good motivation in the gym, but this workout I was bang on, every rep every set.

Sleep
    -Great sleep, thinking it's the Powerfull.

Additional Comments:
    -The stack really rocked today, first day I can say that I was really happy with the results. I should also note that I super-dosed the Powerfull Pre-WO, I dosed 6 with 4 Symmetry and a normal dosage of everything else. Seeing as I have three bottles I plan on following this scheme regularily

4. I just wanted to let the cats reading this log know that I will be logging for most likely two more weeks. At that point I will begin pre-loading for my first cycle, which will either be TD Test (converted from Syno) or SD (cliche, I know). If there is any interest I will log that as well, though more than likely only if it is the TD Test. There are definitely enough SD logs out there already..And I have some more recent pics to throw up, I just have to find this damn USB chord.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I will begin pre-loading for my first cycle, which will either be TD Test (converted from Syno) or superdrol (cliche, I know). If there is any interest I will log that as well.
    Why test OR superdrol? Two great tastes that go GREAT together. I wouldn't do any oral without test myself. Bread n butter.:bruce3:

USP Beta log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/syner...mma-lamda.html

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    that's right b1tches, roid monkey does not take pity on 235lb 6% bf guy, they really envy 275lbs with no visible abs or muscle tone. he picks up the 15lbs yellow dumbbells and slings them across room and says 'you've been saluued'. you guys are just haters on the great roid monkey. sometimes i tuck my penis between my legs and flap around kitchen like a chicken saying 'caw..caw'. that's what the hoes really like is a flapping chicken. the first time i got gang banged in a dark alley and how exciting it was broomstick shoved up my butt. 'that's right arnold, it's not a tumor, you've been salueed.'
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Why test OR superdrol? Two great tastes that go GREAT together. I wouldn't do any oral without test myself. Bread n butter.:bruce3:'
    Because Obi-Wan, I'm not sure if I have found a suitable location to make my wonderful concoction of TD Test. Though, if I can't find one I can definitely see myself holding out on the SD until I find a source, that would give me time to put on an extra few pounds anyway..

7. If you guys are like me you hate random, pointless posts on a log that have nothing to do with the stack. But, I have to type this out, because it was awesome. I just devoured, and I mean devoured an entire extra large double-cheese and pepperoni pizza. Kcal estimate? 2500-2600. Best part? No remorse, I loved it. Cheese was dripping everywhere, grease was just pourin off it, my gf was horrified. Anyway, back to strict diet and all that. (first cheat meal in three weeks)izza:

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    If you guys are like me you hate random, pointless posts on a log that have nothing to do with the stack. But, I have to type this out, because it was awesome. I just devoured, and I mean devoured an entire extra large double-cheese and pepperoni pizza. Kcal estimate? 2500-2600. Best part? No remorse, I loved it. Cheese was dripping everywhere, grease was just pourin off it, my gf was horrified. Anyway, back to strict diet and all that. (first cheat meal in three weeks)izza:

That is one insane cheat meal...good for you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    That is one insane cheat meal...good for you.
    Yeah, I figure I deserved. After you hit every meal, every day, pretty much exactly how you are supposed to for three weeks, you deserve a cheat. Especially because I'm not even on a cut, I'm on a bulk...Also I'd like to add I have been looking the tiniest bit leaner, even with the savage cheat meal.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yeah, I figure I deserved. After you hit every meal, every day, pretty much exactly how you are supposed to for three weeks, you deserve a cheat. Especially because I'm not even on a cut, I'm on a bulk...Also I'd like to add I have been looking the tiniest bit leaner, even with the savage cheat meal.

Yea, just like Lee Priests theory I read in MD in one of the past few months issues. A huge day of like 8000kcals during a cut at like 4000kcals really helps give the metabolism a kick in the ass.
  11. Day 20/May 25/2006

Weight:
    -You'd think I would be up after that savage cheat, but something odd has been happening. It's not intended, but I've been dropping fat, somehow, on 4000+kcals daily..Measurements are the same, even up 1/2" in chest..So, I'm not really minding..I guess.

Strength:
    -Added 5lbs to last set of chest
    -First time I had worked Chest/Shoulders in the same time in awhile b/c of pec injury, so shoulders were down about 5lbs from last week, no biggy.

-I'm not one for placebo effects, or being duped by a product so I can say with 100% certainty that something in this stack is making me in a better mood everyday. If I were to lay down a hypothesis, I would say it's a combo of elevated Test and the Rosilia in the C2

Libido
    -I actually missed a dosage last night because me and my gf were going at it, a few times. I love it!

-In the gym the pumps are about the same, out they are not as pronounced as before. But, I don't think it's the stack. I switched my routine from the modified DC routine I was doing before.

Focus/Workout Intensity:
    -I am in the zone lately. Especially last two workouts. The cause of that is probably a combination of finally giving the stack my all, being back from sickness and rest and what not. And also the way I changed my dosing, I'll list that below.

Sleep
    -I have been having great sleep lately as well, deep, restful, and not groggy in the morning.

Additional Comments:
    -In terms of the routine I believe I'll be switching back to my old routine to finish off the stack. I was doing it for about a month and thought it was time for a change. However this time along with rotating exercises I am going to change my TUT every week. Also, I would like to add I pulled some ninja **** last night. I missed a dosing b/c of the aformentioned activities, so I set my alarm clock for 4am and woke up to take my missed dose. Worked great and then dosed again at 11am for my morning.

New Dosing:

Pre-WO
    5 Powerfull
    4 Symmetry
    3 Cissus
    2 TT 700
    3 C2

All other dosages are the same.

12. Quick Update

-Well I realized the stack will be coming to an end soon, so I figured I'd let you know what my plans are. I have about a week left with the Symmetry, 2 with C2/TT 700/Cissus, and another full bottle with the Powerfull. So I will end the stack as I have been taking it now in about 10 days. At that point I will continue with Powerfull, and will be adding SNS's AE2 Matrix, which I totally spaced and forgot I was testing for them. I am going to log the AE2 effects in a seperate log, but if anybody wants I will continue to update this log as regularily. After 28 days of Powerfull/AE2 I will start pre-loading for my cycle...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Quick Update

-Well I realized the stack will be coming to an end soon, so I figured I'd let you know what my plans are. I have about a week left with the Symmetry, 2 with C2/TT 700/Cissus, and another full bottle with the Powerfull. So I will end the stack as I have been taking it now in about 10 days. At that point I will continue with Powerfull, and will be adding SNS's AE2 Matrix, which I totally spaced and forgot I was testing for them. I am going to log the AE2 effects in a seperate log, but if anybody wants I will continue to update this log as regularily. After 28 days of Powerfull/AE2 I will start pre-loading for my cycle...
    Goodluck with the AE2, I am really enjoying mine!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yeah, that's definitely what I thought..It was a sinus infection and I got some antibiotics, so I will really give the stack a test this week. Another thing D, is there any issue with doing a direct bridge into a Test Cycle?..And thanks for stopping by my log, always good to see owners on a test log.
    don't see any issues, but i would stop the anabolic supplements once you start the test- save them for pct

15. Quick Update

No workout today fellas, other happening caused me to miss the gym. Will be back tommorrow.

16. Ya, Ill be watching you like a HAWK! Lets get to the gym tomorrow! Dont you hate it when you miss a workout

17. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Ya, Ill be watching you like a HAWK! Lets get to the gym tomorrow! Dont you hate it when you miss a workout
    lol...Thanks for stopping by Fit!..Yes, today is Squats, there will be updates!

18. Weight:
    174 (+3)

Strength:
    -Wiggity-whack, but not because of the products. Because of my failed attempt to shrink my legs w/o losing strength (25", almost 26" don't fit well into pants made for 28" waists)

Libido
    -Just awesome.

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression
    -Still benefitting here as well. I did some more research about Rosilia and found out an elevated mood and lower stress are common effects of it (it's found in C2)

-Almost had to stop my calf raises today the pumps were so great. Really good, alreay disipating though..Maybe I am just gettin used to the compounds, or it could be the program.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -I have turned into a pool shark lately, literally. I was always pretty tight at pool, but now I can run the table 3 out of 5 times b/c I'm so dialed in. Definitely a great benefit to this stack.

Sleep
    -I've been having some issues here lately, kinda sucks. I'm not sure if it's an effect of the stack though.

Additional Comments:
    -Stack is still going strong, now I just wish I wouldn't have taken that week off. Three more days of Symmetry, I'm gonna bump up the TT 700 to finish that off with the Symm, then continue with Powerfull/C2/Cissus, and AE2 (if it gets through the border in time). Also, thanks to a very generous friend my first cycle looks like it will be a 4AD Trans/superdrol stack. I'll put up the dosages for that when this stack is getting near it's end...

19. Got my AE2 today and put the logs up..Mulletsoldier's AE2 Log

20. Strength:
    -Anytime I do an exercise twice in a row, I usually lose strength on it the second time. Today I put up 465 x 4 on Rack Deads!! Another PR

Weight

Libido
    -You guys already know what I am going to say.

Well Being/Mood Positive Aggression
    -I am in a great mood all the time now. It seems like I don't have any stress over insignificant events now. I love it. Still thinking it's the C2

-Today was the first day I switched from Xceed to AE2 and I have to say the pumps were crazy. Really, really intense, but not to the point where I couldn't execute movement. Me likey!

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -C2 continues to work it's magic, along with Powerfull, I think it is the most effective product I have ever taken. If money permits I am going to make this a staple of my supp regime. It simply has application beyond weightlifting, just a good all around quality of life supp.

Sleep
    -I continue to have some issues here though. I am hesitant to slap this on any of the products thus far, seeing as I had no issues early on. I will stop taking my last dose of C2 so late, and see what happens

Additional Comments:
    -I must say I was very proud of my effort today for Rack Deads. I realize some people on here bench more than that, but considering I weighed 145lbs and was Pulling -300 after my injury three months ago, I'm ****ing proud. The AE2 rocks, I think I may have to watch myself though. It is a great increase to endurance, so much so I think it may be easy to overtrain.

21. Congrats on the PR!!!!!!

-Today was the first day I switched from Xceed to AE2 and I have to say the pumps were crazy. Really, really intense, but not to the point where I couldn't execute movement. Me likey!

O'rly???? Hmmmmmmm Interesting!

22. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Congrats on the PR!!!!!!

O'rly???? Hmmmmmmm Interesting!
    Yeah. Ya know how some products seem to overwhelm you with the pump, so you can't even workout. The AE2 just rode that wicked threshold, it was a quality pump without impeding movement.

23. Quick Update:

In case you fellas (and Fit) wanted to know, I just got my goodies and have my first cycle all finalized. It's going to be an eight week 4AD Trans @ 500mg ED, frontloaded with superdrol. post cycle therapy's in check, will be running Tamox, Powerfull, Retain, Fenugreek, and maybe ActivaTE..Haven't decided on my doses yet though. Will update after gym in a few hours.

EDIT: I also plan on running an experiment with Maca. Seeing as it's effects for libido are cumulative I am going to start running a low dose during Week 5 of my cycle. I am hoping it will prevent any libido crash as it will be built in my system right around PCT.

24. Weight:
    176 (+5)

Strength:
    -Set 2 PR's today
    1)DB Military 85 x 6 (+5)
    2)OH Tri Ext 95 x 6 (+ 3 reps)

Libido
    -Friggin' Ditto.

-I want all you falkners to go out and buy C2, me loves it. My focus, mood, P. aggression are all amazing. My temper is zilch these days, but can still turn it on in the gym.

-All amazing, I am more veiny then ever. Which is saying alot for a bulk (my gf thought I was far too veiny already). Pumps are incredible, best they have been this whole stack. I am definitely attributing this to the AE2. I'm sold already on this product.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -Still going strong here. I'm completely and utterly dialed in at the gym. I visualize each muscle contracting, and hold that image through the whole rep. It's really good stuff.

Sleep
    -Issues here resovled as well.

Additional Comments
    -I don't usually like to pass judgement on a product until I have gone through a long period of sustained use, but AE2 is different. It has had an immediate effect, and I really think that 8 weeks of Powerfull/AE2/C2 would be friggin fantastic. And thanks to me (I think) BS Nutrition the new board sponsor will be doing a combo deal on those two. Go out and buy it!

25. Part 1 Recap:

Products:
    USP Powerfull
    USP Symmetry
    USP C2
    USP TT 700
    USP Cissus
    DS Xceed

Goals

Strength
    Minimum Goal-Add 2-3 reps to every exercise
    Maximum Goal-Add 5lbs to compounds, and 2-3 reps to all others
    Maximum goal reached. Added at least 5 lbs to all compounds.

Highest Increases
    -20lbs to Rack Deads
    -15lbs to Floor Deads
    -10lbs to DB Militart
    -5lbs to Bench
    -5lbs to Hammer Curls

Weight
    Minimum Goal-Maintain BF%, gain 1-2lbs LBM
    Maximum Goal-Maintain BF%, gain 3-5lbs LBM
    Maximum goal reached. Added 5lbs w/decrease in BF%. Increase in vascularity

Product Ratings:

Powerfull
    -10/10. I believe this product was the catalyst for my gains. Recieved giant increases to libido, better sleep, huge pumps. Gains can be seen in suggested doses.
    Good Buy?
    -If you don't have the money, find it.

Symmetry
    -8/10. Most effective when dosed Pre-WO. Noticed better pumps, no real attributable strength increases. Believe it is most effective in higher than labelled doses.
    Good Buy?
    -Not neccessary, but good addition if you have the cash.

Cissus RX
    -10/10. It did, like it always does, exactly what it is supposed to. Keeps my joints in perfect shape. Results can be seen at suggested dosage.
    Good Buy?
    -Absolutely.I think it's a neccessary supplement.

TT 700
    -8/10. Effects are far more subtle. Not noticed as much while on, yet once dosing is stopped you notice slight changes. Results can be seen at suggested dosage.
    Good Buy?
    -Yes, and no. It's not neccessary but would be a good addition to any saponin stack.

C2
    -11/10. In combination with Powerfull/Cissus I think it's one of the most effective supps I've ever used. It's application (at least for me) went beyond BB'ing and into the classroom, pool hall, golf green, anywhere focus was needed. Results can be seen at suggested dosage. Exceeds expectations at higher doses Pre-WO
    Good Buy?
    -Absolutely

Xceed
    -8/10. Pumps were there, but not too intense. Good Pre-WO buzz as well. Results can be seen at suggested dosage, but far more effective double dosed (sip on while working out)
    Good Buy?
    Yes, but only if you had the extra cash.

Comments:
    -I loved the first part of this stack. After my first cycle I plan on running two months of C2/Powerfull/AE2, simply amazing. I would like to take this time to thank USP, and all the members who stopped by my log. I will continue this thread as well as my AE2 log.

26. Great log man, rep points for you. good summary at the end, I'm going to have to copy it when I finish my log.

I'll be running some cissus, powerfull, and symmetry soon, can't wait to get started!

27. Hey, Great log mullet.....seriously, quality work.....

this should be a sticky entitled "how to do a log"!!!!!!

28. Part 2

Products:
    SNS AE2
    USP Powerfull
    USP Cissus RX
    USP C2

Goals

Weight:
    -Add additonal 1-4lbs LBM while maintaining BF%

Strength:
    -Add additional 5lbs to all compounds. 2-3 reps on other movements.

Dosing:

Lifting Days:

1st Dose
    -2 AE2
    -3 Powerfull
    -2 Cissus
    -2 C2

Pre-WO
    -3 AE2
    -4 Powerfull
    -2 Cissus
    -2 C2

3rd Dose
    -2 AE2
    -2 Powerfull

Non-Lifting Days

1st Dose
    -2 AE2
    -2 Powerfull
    -2 C2
    -2 Cissus

2nd Dose
    Same

3rd Dose
    -2 AE2
    -2 Powerfull

Stats:
    -See last update.

29. The log meister!

Keep it up mang!

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

30. Gracias Obi-Wan.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 11:51 PM
  2. USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:03 AM
  3. USP/Scivation cutting stack