Mulletsoldier's USP/Scivation Clean Bulking Stack

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned

Congrats on the PR!!!!!!

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -Today was the first day I switched from Xceed to AE2 and I have to say the pumps were crazy. Really, really intense, but not to the point where I couldn't execute movement. Me likey!

O'rly???? Hmmmmmmm Interesting!

2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Congrats on the PR!!!!!!

-Today was the first day I switched from Xceed to AE2 and I have to say the pumps were crazy. Really, really intense, but not to the point where I couldn't execute movement. Me likey!

O'rly???? Hmmmmmmm Interesting!
    Yeah. Ya know how some products seem to overwhelm you with the pump, so you can't even workout. The AE2 just rode that wicked threshold, it was a quality pump without impeding movement.
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quick Update:

In case you fellas (and Fit) wanted to know, I just got my goodies and have my first cycle all finalized. It's going to be an eight week 4AD Trans @ 500mg ED, frontloaded with superdrol. post cycle therapy's in check, will be running Tamox, Powerfull, Retain, Fenugreek, and maybe ActivaTE..Haven't decided on my doses yet though. Will update after gym in a few hours.

EDIT: I also plan on running an experiment with Maca. Seeing as it's effects for libido are cumulative I am going to start running a low dose during Week 5 of my cycle. I am hoping it will prevent any libido crash as it will be built in my system right around PCT.
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Weight:
    176 (+5)

Strength:
    -Set 2 PR's today
    1)DB Military 85 x 6 (+5)
    2)OH Tri Ext 95 x 6 (+ 3 reps)

Libido
    -Friggin' Ditto.

Well Being/Mood/Positive Aggression
    -I want all you falkners to go out and buy C2, me loves it. My focus, mood, P. aggression are all amazing. My temper is zilch these days, but can still turn it on in the gym.

-All amazing, I am more veiny then ever. Which is saying alot for a bulk (my gf thought I was far too veiny already). Pumps are incredible, best they have been this whole stack. I am definitely attributing this to the AE2. I'm sold already on this product.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -Still going strong here. I'm completely and utterly dialed in at the gym. I visualize each muscle contracting, and hold that image through the whole rep. It's really good stuff.

Sleep
    -Issues here resovled as well.

Additional Comments
    -I don't usually like to pass judgement on a product until I have gone through a long period of sustained use, but AE2 is different. It has had an immediate effect, and I really think that 8 weeks of Powerfull/AE2/C2 would be friggin fantastic. And thanks to me (I think) BS Nutrition the new board sponsor will be doing a combo deal on those two. Go out and buy it!
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Part 1 Recap:

Products:
    USP Powerfull
    USP Symmetry
    USP C2
    USP TT 700
    USP Cissus
    DS Xceed

Goals

Strength
    Minimum Goal-Add 2-3 reps to every exercise
    Maximum Goal-Add 5lbs to compounds, and 2-3 reps to all others
    Maximum goal reached. Added at least 5 lbs to all compounds.

Highest Increases
    -20lbs to Rack Deads
    -15lbs to Floor Deads
    -10lbs to DB Militart
    -5lbs to Bench
    -5lbs to Hammer Curls

Weight
    Minimum Goal-Maintain BF%, gain 1-2lbs LBM
    Maximum Goal-Maintain BF%, gain 3-5lbs LBM
    Maximum goal reached. Added 5lbs w/decrease in BF%. Increase in vascularity

Product Ratings:

Powerfull
    -10/10. I believe this product was the catalyst for my gains. Recieved giant increases to libido, better sleep, huge pumps. Gains can be seen in suggested doses.
    Good Buy?
    -If you don't have the money, find it.

Symmetry
    -8/10. Most effective when dosed Pre-WO. Noticed better pumps, no real attributable strength increases. Believe it is most effective in higher than labelled doses.
    Good Buy?
    -Not neccessary, but good addition if you have the cash.

Cissus RX
    -10/10. It did, like it always does, exactly what it is supposed to. Keeps my joints in perfect shape. Results can be seen at suggested dosage.
    Good Buy?
    -Absolutely.I think it's a neccessary supplement.

TT 700
    -8/10. Effects are far more subtle. Not noticed as much while on, yet once dosing is stopped you notice slight changes. Results can be seen at suggested dosage.
    Good Buy?
    -Yes, and no. It's not neccessary but would be a good addition to any saponin stack.

C2
    -11/10. In combination with Powerfull/Cissus I think it's one of the most effective supps I've ever used. It's application (at least for me) went beyond BB'ing and into the classroom, pool hall, golf green, anywhere focus was needed. Results can be seen at suggested dosage. Exceeds expectations at higher doses Pre-WO
    Good Buy?
    -Absolutely

Xceed
    -8/10. Pumps were there, but not too intense. Good Pre-WO buzz as well. Results can be seen at suggested dosage, but far more effective double dosed (sip on while working out)
    Good Buy?
    Yes, but only if you had the extra cash.

Comments:
    -I loved the first part of this stack. After my first cycle I plan on running two months of C2/Powerfull/AE2, simply amazing. I would like to take this time to thank USP, and all the members who stopped by my log. I will continue this thread as well as my AE2 log.
  6. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor

Great log man, rep points for you. good summary at the end, I'm going to have to copy it when I finish my log.

I'll be running some cissus, powerfull, and symmetry soon, can't wait to get started!
  7. Gold Member

Hey, Great log mullet.....seriously, quality work.....

this should be a sticky entitled "how to do a log"!!!!!!
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Part 2

Products:
    SNS AE2
    USP Powerfull
    USP Cissus RX
    USP C2

Goals

Weight:
    -Add additonal 1-4lbs LBM while maintaining BF%

Strength:
    -Add additional 5lbs to all compounds. 2-3 reps on other movements.

Dosing:

Lifting Days:

1st Dose
    -2 AE2
    -3 Powerfull
    -2 Cissus
    -2 C2

Pre-WO
    -3 AE2
    -4 Powerfull
    -2 Cissus
    -2 C2

3rd Dose
    -2 AE2
    -2 Powerfull

Non-Lifting Days

1st Dose
    -2 AE2
    -2 Powerfull
    -2 C2
    -2 Cissus

2nd Dose
    Same

3rd Dose
    -2 AE2
    -2 Powerfull

Stats:
    -See last update.
  9. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

The log meister!

Keep it up mang!

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Gracias Obi-Wan.
  11. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    The log meister!

Keep it up mang!

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.
    Spread some this way, Mullet already has plenty! Kidding
  12. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Spread some this way, Mullet already has plenty! Kidding

I'm down with that!

Here ya go:

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JBlaze again.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  13. Gold Member

I'm down with that!

Here ya go:

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JBlaze again.
    I'm on it.......
  14. Banned

Holy smokes, your gonna be Hyoooooooogggggeeeee!!!!! Dont get too big for your britches Your gonna make all the rest of us look like shrimps
  15. Registered User

Nice log mullet, made me pick up some cissus and powerful to try myself, thanks for being so damn obsessive compulsive with this, its been a huge help
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Weight:

Strength:
    -NTR

Libido
    -Has dropped slightly..Maybe because the TT 700 is gone. I had posted a few studies saying that's all Trib is good for.

Well Being/Mood/Positive Aggression
    -Still holding steady here as well. I have noticed that I just stopped being stressed. My BP has even lowered slightly, it was never an issue, but now it's lower than it was.

-I can definitely attribute some changes here to the AE2. I am still getting high quality pumps. Honestly, it is already one of the better products I have used.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -Still bang on here as well. An interesting effect of the AE2 is that it has given me even more confidence. Knowing that I am getting that little boost on top of the PFull makes me even more in the zone.

Sleep
    -Not sure what is happening here, but it's not good. I don't wanna be quick to blame this on the stack, because I had no problems previously.

Additional Comments:
    -Still feeling great. My squats had stagnated, and dropped because of my failed experiment, so I am doing some progressive overloading right now. Dropped back to 65% and will work my way back up. Besides that, I'm loving the AE2
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quick Update:
    -I had a brutal sleep last night and when I woke up my bi was killing me, so no workout today. Will lift/update tommorrow.
  18. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Quick Update:
    -I had a brutal sleep last night and when I woke up my bi was killing me, so no workout today. Will lift/update tommorrow.

OUCH!!!! That sounds painful!!!!! Did you pull something or is it like a cramp? Jump in the hot tub, relax, listen to the crickets.......ahhhhhh, so quiet.........See, isnt that better already?
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

OUCH!!!! That sounds painful!!!!! Did you pull something or is it like a cramp? Jump in the hot tub, relax, listen to the crickets.......ahhhhhh, so quiet.........See, isnt that better already?
    lol..I have really long arms proportionate to my body, so as every other Ecto with that body frame knows it is incredibly easy to overtrain long arms (while still being f'ing hard to pack on mass). So I think that extra set of Bi Curls last week did me in, I gotta remember to watch myself with bi's.
  20. Registered User

I hear ya on the long arm malarky dude. I'm 6'2 and my armspan is like 79 inches, or 6'7. Makes everything so much harder.
  21. Banned

lol..I have really long arms proportionate to my body, so as every other Ecto with that body frame knows it is incredibly easy to overtrain long arms (while still being f'ing hard to pack on mass). So I think that extra set of Bi Curls last week did me in, I gotta remember to watch myself with bi's.

Hmmmmm, I didnt know that? Interesting!!! There must be a way around that though, let me see what I can find out

Anyway you should of called yourself BulletBack, your back is like hard as steel, very nice
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Hmmmmm, I didnt know that? Interesting!!! There must be a way around that though, let me see what I can find out

Anyway you should of called yourself BulletBack, your back is like hard as steel, very nice
    Thank-you fit, you already know what I think of your bum, so I don't have to say. I am gonna go buy a USB chord, I think you'll like my new bulk pics!
  23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I am being forced to take an unwanted and un-needed break from the gym. Will definitely be updating tommorrow after my job interview.
  24. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I am being forced to take an unwanted and un-needed break from the gym. Will definitely be updating tommorrow after my job interview.
    Oh! Is that the one at BJ's Seminal Receptacle? Good luck man. Not that you will need it for "that position". You are more than qualified, well, from what Beelz and Ubi told me.

Do they make you wear a bib to work there? I hate those.
    (Although a have taken an abnormal fancy to hair nets. Even though I am bald.)
  25. Banned

Good luck on your interview!!!!!!!!
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Oh! Is that the one at BJ's Seminal Receptacle? Good luck man. Not that you will need it for "that position". You are more than qualified, well, from what Beelz and Ubi told me.

Do they make you wear a bib to work there? I hate those.
    (Although a have taken an abnormal fancy to hair nets. Even though I am bald.)
    Haha..Touche my friend.
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Day 11/June 9/2006

Weight:
    -178 (+7)

Strength
    -Failed on 430 for Deads. I think I will drop it and go soley to Sumo's. I think I have gone far as I can go on Deads for now.
    -Put another 4 reps on DB Military
    -10 lbs added to Reverse Pulldowns

Libido
    -Apparently Tribulus does have it's uses. I must say my libido isn't as rampant as it was on the TT 700. Nevertheless, still great.

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression
    -Still great here thiough. Good, even great mood all day. Still not stressing the little things. I need to order some C2 for my cycle.

-I suggest anybody who is tired of that fluid pump some NO or CEE products deliver to pick up AE2. These are some of the best pumps I've had. Super natural, hard as hell, and last throughout the day.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -Not the best today, but it's because there was a guy at my gym who always talks. No biggie, still did my thing.

Sleep
    -I'm still having some issues here, also feeling groggy when I wake up. This feeling can last until suppertime. Not sure what it is.

Additional Comments:
    -Well guys, this will be my last post in this log. I run out of PFull tommorrow. I will continue with my AE2 log. I'll throw up a link. The summary I did for the whole stack basically still stands, save for 10lbs on DL's (I think), a few reps on DB Military's, and 2 more lbs.
  28. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

hey can you tell me how the vascularity is coming i see alot of updates on the pumps but are your veins coming out alot more too?

Thanks
  29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

hey can you tell me how the vascularity is coming i see alot of updates on the pumps but are your veins coming out alot more too?

Thanks
    lol..Look here...Mulletsoldier's AE2 Log
  30. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Fine, I'll do your job for ya.

Couldn't really say man. I am already pretty veiny as it is, so I don't really notice if I get anymore. In the next few days I'll start noticing a little more, and include an update on the vascularity next time.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Looking good bro, up 7 lbs huh?

As for me I'm back down from my 215 to about 202...don't you hate it when big life events just throw you off track?

But the weight you seem to be putting up at the body weight you're at is pretty impressive, keep it up.
  32. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Looking good bro, up 7 lbs huh?

As for me I'm back down from my 215 to about 202...don't you hate it when big life events just throw you off track?

But the weight you seem to be putting up at the body weight you're at is pretty impressive, keep it up.
    Thanks man, I'm actually at 181 now up 10lbs from the very start...Where you been?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Thanks man, I'm actually at 181 now up 10lbs from the very start...Where you been?

181, nice...

Some family and personal issues came up. So I haven't been able to be strict with my diet, had to take a week off from the gym and wasn't able to start my contest prep cycle.

Then at work, I've been at the office til ridiculous hours so my workouts have suffered. It sucks.

But apparently I have been away for a while, whats up with the adds that shore up inside of the posts...craziness!
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Gotta pay the bills man...Anyway, good to have you back.
  35. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor

Hey man-
    Get on MSN.....damn you REALLY need to get PMs!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

damn mullet up 10 lbs thats great progress, veyr ointerested to see the remainder of your gians. keep up the great work
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    damn mullet up 10 lbs thats great progress, veyr ointerested to see the remainder of your gians. keep up the great work
    Thanks man, I should reiterate my diet is on lock so that is a huge contributor to my gains, but the stack definitely helped. I am continuing to update in my other log.
  38. Banned

Bring on the MASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome gain Bullet Back
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 10:51 PM
  2. USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 09:03 AM