Mulletsoldier's USP/Scivation Clean Bulking Stack

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hbs6
    So mullet, when did you start "feeling" the anagen, a wk into it?
    Oh, I'm not taking Anagen man. I thought USP was sending me some Scivation stuff as well, but it was only sweet USP goodness. (not knocking Scivation)..But, I think I will be adding some Anagen when my Symmetry runs out.

2. lol my bad, i subscribed to a few others (sub's) and your photos look so much a like i got confused. But good log though sorry.
    •   

3. Day 9 May/15/2006

Weight:
    NTR

Strength:
    -Even though today I did not add any reps/weight to any lifts, I lifted what I usually would on only 4 hours sleep, and kept my endurance through the day. Had it not been for my horrible sleep last night, I would have added poundage or reps for sure.

Postive Aggression/Mood/Well Being

-I have definitely been showing a tad more aggression lately, no freaking out rage, just a little more peeved sometimes. It is highly under control though.

Libido
    -I want to hump everything that moves.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity

-2 hours removed from the gym and my bi's still have a great pump. Today I dosed the XCEED before and sipped during, and I must say I got far better results then I was before. I think I'll be following this dosing protocol from now on. In terms of veins and such, I'm always veiny as hell, so it's hard to notice new ones. Though, my delt veins were hiding for awhile and came back with a vengance, Chuck Norris style, today.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -This is probably the most pronounced effect of the stack so far. I am on point with everything. Though I believe it is mostly the C2, I think the elevated Test could be contributing to this.

Sleep
    -Still good, the only sleeping 4 hours last night was all my bad, I got caught up in a video game (yeah, I know) and didn't goto bed. Besides that my sleep has been awesome, deep and undisturbed.

Additional Comments:
    -My week off felt great, I am good to go. Though I would have liked a better workout to kick off, this week should be killer. I am doing a different workout right now, a power routine with not so much emphasis on TUT, just for a change. I am going to go with this until my next break, probably have half the weeks locking out to build some strength for progressive loading purposes. So when I hit my cycle I'll be back on a 6 second TUT.
  4. Re: Day 9 May/15/2006

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    -I want to hump everything that moves.

Ya hear that? ... That is the sound of BPmartyr standing perfectly still. No movement, none.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

5. I'm also pretty sure I will be hired at the Popeye's Supplements store that just opened up in my city. Even though I told the guy I will still order everything off Island/CNW and the like when I work there..Really, they only had one good product Controlled Labs Green Bulge and White Blood..I went and looked on there website and unfortunately it doesn't look like they have a distribution deal with anybody good (USP,ALRI,DS)

6. Quick update guys:

I have been selected to test two new products (man I'm a whore) USP's new Beta pre-workout Anabolic, and SNS's Arginine E2 matrix. So, I will start dosing the Beta USP product pre-workout once I'm done Symmetry, so I can guage the effects better. Also, once I recieve the SNS product I'll stop the XCEED Pre-WO to guage it's effects solo for awhile, then possibly dose it in conjunction with XCEED

7. Well, let's just say I'm ****ing pissed. I am sick. Normally, this would piss me off, but under these circumstances I am irrate. I JUST took a week off to recuperate, and now my third day back I have a cold. ****, ****, ****, ****..lol...I have been on my stack for 11 days and have worked out three times on it, Jesus. So, I'mma pick up some Cold FX, sit on my ass for a few days and drink as much water as humanly possible and hopefully by Sat-Sun I'll be good to go...Mother****er...Oh, and on a side note, I am going to swab my mouth and nose, and then swab the mouth and nose of every mother****er at my gym to see who got me sick. And once I have found out, I am gonna tie that bastage up in my basement, duct tape phone books around his body, then beat him with bats so he will hemmorage internally but there will be no contusions. Sorry, I just hate being sick.

8. Yo man, you that sick you can't lift?

9. My joints hurt so bad today I could barely pick up the weights dude. I feel like dog ****.

10. That blows...taking the time off sounds like a good idea.

11. Yeah for sure, I am just mad because I just took all of last week off to recuperate, and then I'm sick right away..Kind of feels like I'm letting USP down my wasting this stack..

12. Just rest up bro. You're not letting anybody down. You have been very supportive and vocal about USP's excellent products. Surely more than a few sales have been drummed up by your enthusiasm.

Taking time off is hard though, I will admit. I was supposed to be off this week and ... well, I made it 5 days if you don't count MA class and Kboxing, oh and running.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Just try and enjoy the rest.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

13. Thanks BP, kind words are always appreciated..I tryed to rep you but it won't let me, so I'll sneak some in there another time.

14. Mullet, whats the first symptom you think that you feel when you over train? just feeling sluggish and tired?

15. For me it's joint pain, staying sore for too long, and feeling lethargice throughout the day. If you are experiencing any of those things you may be overtraining.

16. A small thing to note about my libido, after I bumped the Powerfull dose upto three my libido went downhill..Yesterday I cut it back to two and all was well again, so I am not sure what was going on...To note, libido is also raring again today after the change in Powerfull dosage.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    A small thing to note about my libido, after I bumped the Powerfull dose upto three my libido went downhill..Yesterday I cut it back to two and all was well again, so I am not sure what was going on...To note, libido is also raring again today after the change in Powerfull dosage.

Thats weird, why do you think that is?

How are you dosing it? 3 pills at 3 times a day?

18. Yeah, I started off at two, three times per day, and then when I bumped the dosage to three-three times a day my libido took a strange hit. But soon as I bumped it back down I was horny again.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yeah, I started off at two, three times per day, and then when I bumped the dosage to three-three times a day my libido took a strange hit. But soon as I bumped it back down I was horny again.

Can someone form USP chime in on this one? That just doesn't seem right to me.

20. May very well have been other factors involved. Try it again!
  21. Day 13 May/19/2006

Weight:

Strength:
    -Barely eeked out 225 x 5 on the squat (-40lbs from usual)
    -Failed on 9 plates per side on the Leg Press (Usually do 9 plates x 5)

Well Being/Mood/Positive Aggression
    -I've been in a shat mood lately, but that's only because I'm sick

Libido
    -After taking an odd hit after bumping up to 9 Powerfull a day (not sure if that was why) I'm back to horny goat status with 6 a day. I will try bumping it up again next week when I feel 100% to see what was the cause.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -Nothing much of any of these today, but I should say that and the strength has nothing to do with the stack, just me being sick

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -Still dialed in, and was pretty focused on the task given the circumstances.

Sleep
    -The past few days I have been pretty restless, but once again that is due to me feeling like a bag of ass, not the stack

Additional Comments:
    -I think going to the gym today was probably a bad idea. I woke up feeling alright, so decided I'd give it a try. But right after I took my pre-WO supps/nutrition I started feeling odd, but like a 21 yo male I gave 'er anyway. And accordingly my squat was 40lbs below normal, and I completely failed on 9 plates per side on the leg press, something I normally get 5 reps out of. I have the weekend off, so hopefully I'll be 100% again by Mon.

22. Hey BP, could you e-mail me at ..I gotta few inquiries for ya. Post when you see this so I can delete it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    May very well have been other factors involved. Try it again!
    I agree, especially since you've had problems with being sluggish and such.

BTW, I have a log of my own, and sometimes you wonder how many people are actually reading...I just want to say that I've been following your thread since the beginning. Thanks for the great log!

24. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I agree, especially since you've had problems with being sluggish and such.

BTW, I have a log of my own, and sometimes you wonder how many people are actually reading...I just want to say that I've been following your thread since the beginning. Thanks for the great log!
    lol..That's kinda funny, I've been following yours too because I am going to be testing SNS' AE2 as well. And thanks, it's always nice when a respected member/mod stops by your log.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    it's always nice when a respected member/mod stops by your log.
    Jblaze you are far superior to me, and I only wish I could measure up to your greatness.

26. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Jblaze you are far superior to me, and I only wish I could measure up to your greatness.

wow, how kind of you. I love the mod edit feature

27. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    wow, how kind of you. I love the mod edit feature

All your supplements are belong to us!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 12:51 AM
  2. USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:03 AM
  3. USP/Scivation cutting stack
    By bpmartyr in forum Supplement Logs