Mulletsoldier's USP/Scivation Clean Bulking Stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

My joints hurt so bad today I could barely pick up the weights dude. I feel like dog ****.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

That blows...taking the time off sounds like a good idea.

3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah for sure, I am just mad because I just took all of last week off to recuperate, and then I'm sick right away..Kind of feels like I'm letting USP down my wasting this stack..

•   

4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Just rest up bro. You're not letting anybody down. You have been very supportive and vocal about USP's excellent products. Surely more than a few sales have been drummed up by your enthusiasm.

Taking time off is hard though, I will admit. I was supposed to be off this week and ... well, I made it 5 days if you don't count MA class and Kboxing, oh and running.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Just try and enjoy the rest.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks BP, kind words are always appreciated..I tryed to rep you but it won't let me, so I'll sneak some in there another time.

6. New Member
    Answers

Mullet, whats the first symptom you think that you feel when you over train? just feeling sluggish and tired?

7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

For me it's joint pain, staying sore for too long, and feeling lethargice throughout the day. If you are experiencing any of those things you may be overtraining.

8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

A small thing to note about my libido, after I bumped the Powerfull dose upto three my libido went downhill..Yesterday I cut it back to two and all was well again, so I am not sure what was going on...To note, libido is also raring again today after the change in Powerfull dosage.

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    A small thing to note about my libido, after I bumped the Powerfull dose upto three my libido went downhill..Yesterday I cut it back to two and all was well again, so I am not sure what was going on...To note, libido is also raring again today after the change in Powerfull dosage.

Thats weird, why do you think that is?

How are you dosing it? 3 pills at 3 times a day?

10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I started off at two, three times per day, and then when I bumped the dosage to three-three times a day my libido took a strange hit. But soon as I bumped it back down I was horny again.

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I started off at two, three times per day, and then when I bumped the dosage to three-three times a day my libido took a strange hit. But soon as I bumped it back down I was horny again.

Can someone form USP chime in on this one? That just doesn't seem right to me.

12. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

May very well have been other factors involved. Try it again!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 13 May/19/2006

Weight:

Strength:
    -Barely eeked out 225 x 5 on the squat (-40lbs from usual)
    -Failed on 9 plates per side on the Leg Press (Usually do 9 plates x 5)

Well Being/Mood/Positive Aggression
    -I've been in a shat mood lately, but that's only because I'm sick

Libido
    -After taking an odd hit after bumping up to 9 Powerfull a day (not sure if that was why) I'm back to horny goat status with 6 a day. I will try bumping it up again next week when I feel 100% to see what was the cause.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
    -Nothing much of any of these today, but I should say that and the strength has nothing to do with the stack, just me being sick

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -Still dialed in, and was pretty focused on the task given the circumstances.

Sleep
    -The past few days I have been pretty restless, but once again that is due to me feeling like a bag of ass, not the stack

Additional Comments:
    -I think going to the gym today was probably a bad idea. I woke up feeling alright, so decided I'd give it a try. But right after I took my pre-WO supps/nutrition I started feeling odd, but like a 21 yo male I gave 'er anyway. And accordingly my squat was 40lbs below normal, and I completely failed on 9 plates per side on the leg press, something I normally get 5 reps out of. I have the weekend off, so hopefully I'll be 100% again by Mon.

14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hey BP, could you e-mail me at ..I gotta few inquiries for ya. Post when you see this so I can delete it.

15. IBE Representative
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    May very well have been other factors involved. Try it again!
    I agree, especially since you've had problems with being sluggish and such.

BTW, I have a log of my own, and sometimes you wonder how many people are actually reading...I just want to say that I've been following your thread since the beginning. Thanks for the great log!

16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I agree, especially since you've had problems with being sluggish and such.

BTW, I have a log of my own, and sometimes you wonder how many people are actually reading...I just want to say that I've been following your thread since the beginning. Thanks for the great log!
    lol..That's kinda funny, I've been following yours too because I am going to be testing SNS' AE2 as well. And thanks, it's always nice when a respected member/mod stops by your log.

17. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

it's always nice when a respected member/mod stops by your log.
    Jblaze you are far superior to me, and I only wish I could measure up to your greatness.

18. IBE Representative
    Answers

Jblaze you are far superior to me, and I only wish I could measure up to your greatness.

wow, how kind of you. I love the mod edit feature

19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

20. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    wow, how kind of you. I love the mod edit feature

All your supplements are belong to us!

21. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Can someone form USP chime in on this one? That just doesn't seem right to me.
    could be some other factors involved- but from all the feedback we have received (and it has been a lot of feedback), generally the more powerfull you take, the higher your libido is- since you have been sick, that can play a big factor in things. being sick decreases metabolic rate, testosterone production, desire to eat, strength, performance, etc. so that probably has more to do w/ it than anything

try bumping the powerfull dose up to 3 caps 3x/day when you get better

22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D@USP LABS
    could be some other factors involved- but from all the feedback we have received (and it has been a lot of feedback), generally the more powerfull you take, the higher your libido is- since you have been sick, that can play a big factor in things. being sick decreases metabolic rate, testosterone production, desire to eat, strength, performance, etc. so that probably has more to do w/ it than anything
    Yeah, that's definitely what I thought..It was a sinus infection and I got some antibiotics, so I will really give the stack a test this week. Another thing D, is there any issue with doing a direct bridge into a Test Cycle?..And thanks for stopping by my log, always good to see owners on a test log.

23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day/18/May 25 2006

Strength:
    -Had an amazing workout, got a PR on Rack Deads (455 x 4) (15 lb increase)
    -Added 3 reps on Tri Overhead's
    -Added 5lb on Wide Grip Bi Curls.

Weight:
    173 (+ 2)

-I can say I am starting to feel all of these a little bit more lately. I am fully recovered from being ill and was in a more fantastic than usual mood last night. Great positve aggression in the gym lately.

Libido
    -Back and bangin' (no pun intended)

-Had an absolutely viscous back pump in the gym, felt like my lats were going to pop. Not so much afterwards though, which is a departure from earlier in the stack.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -I always have very good motivation in the gym, but this workout I was bang on, every rep every set.

Sleep
    -Great sleep, thinking it's the Powerfull.

Additional Comments:
    -The stack really rocked today, first day I can say that I was really happy with the results. I should also note that I super-dosed the Powerfull Pre-WO, I dosed 6 with 4 Symmetry and a normal dosage of everything else. Seeing as I have three bottles I plan on following this scheme regularily

24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I just wanted to let the cats reading this log know that I will be logging for most likely two more weeks. At that point I will begin pre-loading for my first cycle, which will either be TD Test (converted from Syno) or SD (cliche, I know). If there is any interest I will log that as well, though more than likely only if it is the TD Test. There are definitely enough SD logs out there already..And I have some more recent pics to throw up, I just have to find this damn USB chord.

25. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I will begin pre-loading for my first cycle, which will either be TD Test (converted from Syno) or superdrol (cliche, I know). If there is any interest I will log that as well.
    Why test OR superdrol? Two great tastes that go GREAT together. I wouldn't do any oral without test myself. Bread n butter.:bruce3:

USP Beta log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/syner...mma-lamda.html

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    that's right b1tches, roid monkey does not take pity on 235lb 6% bf guy, they really envy 275lbs with no visible abs or muscle tone. he picks up the 15lbs yellow dumbbells and slings them across room and says 'you've been saluued'. you guys are just haters on the great roid monkey. sometimes i tuck my penis between my legs and flap around kitchen like a chicken saying 'caw..caw'. that's what the hoes really like is a flapping chicken. the first time i got gang banged in a dark alley and how exciting it was broomstick shoved up my butt. 'that's right arnold, it's not a tumor, you've been salueed.'

26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Why test OR superdrol? Two great tastes that go GREAT together. I wouldn't do any oral without test myself. Bread n butter.:bruce3:'
    Because Obi-Wan, I'm not sure if I have found a suitable location to make my wonderful concoction of TD Test. Though, if I can't find one I can definitely see myself holding out on the SD until I find a source, that would give me time to put on an extra few pounds anyway..

27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

If you guys are like me you hate random, pointless posts on a log that have nothing to do with the stack. But, I have to type this out, because it was awesome. I just devoured, and I mean devoured an entire extra large double-cheese and pepperoni pizza. Kcal estimate? 2500-2600. Best part? No remorse, I loved it. Cheese was dripping everywhere, grease was just pourin off it, my gf was horrified. Anyway, back to strict diet and all that. (first cheat meal in three weeks)izza:

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

If you guys are like me you hate random, pointless posts on a log that have nothing to do with the stack. But, I have to type this out, because it was awesome. I just devoured, and I mean devoured an entire extra large double-cheese and pepperoni pizza. Kcal estimate? 2500-2600. Best part? No remorse, I loved it. Cheese was dripping everywhere, grease was just pourin off it, my gf was horrified. Anyway, back to strict diet and all that. (first cheat meal in three weeks)izza:

That is one insane cheat meal...good for you.

29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    That is one insane cheat meal...good for you.
    Yeah, I figure I deserved. After you hit every meal, every day, pretty much exactly how you are supposed to for three weeks, you deserve a cheat. Especially because I'm not even on a cut, I'm on a bulk...Also I'd like to add I have been looking the tiniest bit leaner, even with the savage cheat meal.

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I figure I deserved. After you hit every meal, every day, pretty much exactly how you are supposed to for three weeks, you deserve a cheat. Especially because I'm not even on a cut, I'm on a bulk...Also I'd like to add I have been looking the tiniest bit leaner, even with the savage cheat meal.

Yea, just like Lee Priests theory I read in MD in one of the past few months issues. A huge day of like 8000kcals during a cut at like 4000kcals really helps give the metabolism a kick in the ass.

31. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 20/May 25/2006

Weight:
    -You'd think I would be up after that savage cheat, but something odd has been happening. It's not intended, but I've been dropping fat, somehow, on 4000+kcals daily..Measurements are the same, even up 1/2" in chest..So, I'm not really minding..I guess.

Strength:
    -Added 5lbs to last set of chest
    -First time I had worked Chest/Shoulders in the same time in awhile b/c of pec injury, so shoulders were down about 5lbs from last week, no biggy.

-I'm not one for placebo effects, or being duped by a product so I can say with 100% certainty that something in this stack is making me in a better mood everyday. If I were to lay down a hypothesis, I would say it's a combo of elevated Test and the Rosilia in the C2

Libido
    -I actually missed a dosage last night because me and my gf were going at it, a few times. I love it!

-In the gym the pumps are about the same, out they are not as pronounced as before. But, I don't think it's the stack. I switched my routine from the modified DC routine I was doing before.

Focus/Workout Intensity:
    -I am in the zone lately. Especially last two workouts. The cause of that is probably a combination of finally giving the stack my all, being back from sickness and rest and what not. And also the way I changed my dosing, I'll list that below.

Sleep
    -I have been having great sleep lately as well, deep, restful, and not groggy in the morning.

Additional Comments:
    -In terms of the routine I believe I'll be switching back to my old routine to finish off the stack. I was doing it for about a month and thought it was time for a change. However this time along with rotating exercises I am going to change my TUT every week. Also, I would like to add I pulled some ninja **** last night. I missed a dosing b/c of the aformentioned activities, so I set my alarm clock for 4am and woke up to take my missed dose. Worked great and then dosed again at 11am for my morning.

New Dosing:

Pre-WO
    5 Powerfull
    4 Symmetry
    3 Cissus
    2 TT 700
    3 C2

All other dosages are the same.

32. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quick Update

-Well I realized the stack will be coming to an end soon, so I figured I'd let you know what my plans are. I have about a week left with the Symmetry, 2 with C2/TT 700/Cissus, and another full bottle with the Powerfull. So I will end the stack as I have been taking it now in about 10 days. At that point I will continue with Powerfull, and will be adding SNS's AE2 Matrix, which I totally spaced and forgot I was testing for them. I am going to log the AE2 effects in a seperate log, but if anybody wants I will continue to update this log as regularily. After 28 days of Powerfull/AE2 I will start pre-loading for my cycle...

33. IBE Representative
    Answers

Quick Update

-Well I realized the stack will be coming to an end soon, so I figured I'd let you know what my plans are. I have about a week left with the Symmetry, 2 with C2/TT 700/Cissus, and another full bottle with the Powerfull. So I will end the stack as I have been taking it now in about 10 days. At that point I will continue with Powerfull, and will be adding SNS's AE2 Matrix, which I totally spaced and forgot I was testing for them. I am going to log the AE2 effects in a seperate log, but if anybody wants I will continue to update this log as regularily. After 28 days of Powerfull/AE2 I will start pre-loading for my cycle...
    Goodluck with the AE2, I am really enjoying mine!

34. New Member
    Answers

Yeah, that's definitely what I thought..It was a sinus infection and I got some antibiotics, so I will really give the stack a test this week. Another thing D, is there any issue with doing a direct bridge into a Test Cycle?..And thanks for stopping by my log, always good to see owners on a test log.
    don't see any issues, but i would stop the anabolic supplements once you start the test- save them for pct

35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quick Update

No workout today fellas, other happening caused me to miss the gym. Will be back tommorrow.

36. Banned
    Answers

Ya, Ill be watching you like a HAWK! Lets get to the gym tomorrow! Dont you hate it when you miss a workout

37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Ya, Ill be watching you like a HAWK! Lets get to the gym tomorrow! Dont you hate it when you miss a workout
    lol...Thanks for stopping by Fit!..Yes, today is Squats, there will be updates!

38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Weight:
    174 (+3)

Strength:
    -Wiggity-whack, but not because of the products. Because of my failed attempt to shrink my legs w/o losing strength (25", almost 26" don't fit well into pants made for 28" waists)

Libido
    -Just awesome.

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression
    -Still benefitting here as well. I did some more research about Rosilia and found out an elevated mood and lower stress are common effects of it (it's found in C2)

-Almost had to stop my calf raises today the pumps were so great. Really good, alreay disipating though..Maybe I am just gettin used to the compounds, or it could be the program.

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -I have turned into a pool shark lately, literally. I was always pretty tight at pool, but now I can run the table 3 out of 5 times b/c I'm so dialed in. Definitely a great benefit to this stack.

Sleep
    -I've been having some issues here lately, kinda sucks. I'm not sure if it's an effect of the stack though.

Additional Comments:
    -Stack is still going strong, now I just wish I wouldn't have taken that week off. Three more days of Symmetry, I'm gonna bump up the TT 700 to finish that off with the Symm, then continue with Powerfull/C2/Cissus, and AE2 (if it gets through the border in time). Also, thanks to a very generous friend my first cycle looks like it will be a 4AD Trans/superdrol stack. I'll put up the dosages for that when this stack is getting near it's end...

39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Got my AE2 today and put the logs up..Mulletsoldier's AE2 Log

40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Strength:
    -Anytime I do an exercise twice in a row, I usually lose strength on it the second time. Today I put up 465 x 4 on Rack Deads!! Another PR

Weight

Libido
    -You guys already know what I am going to say.

Well Being/Mood Positive Aggression
    -I am in a great mood all the time now. It seems like I don't have any stress over insignificant events now. I love it. Still thinking it's the C2

-Today was the first day I switched from Xceed to AE2 and I have to say the pumps were crazy. Really, really intense, but not to the point where I couldn't execute movement. Me likey!

Focus/Workout Intensity
    -C2 continues to work it's magic, along with Powerfull, I think it is the most effective product I have ever taken. If money permits I am going to make this a staple of my supp regime. It simply has application beyond weightlifting, just a good all around quality of life supp.

Sleep
    -I continue to have some issues here though. I am hesitant to slap this on any of the products thus far, seeing as I had no issues early on. I will stop taking my last dose of C2 so late, and see what happens

Additional Comments:
    -I must say I was very proud of my effort today for Rack Deads. I realize some people on here bench more than that, but considering I weighed 145lbs and was Pulling -300 after my injury three months ago, I'm ****ing proud. The AE2 rocks, I think I may have to watch myself though. It is a great increase to endurance, so much so I think it may be easy to overtrain.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 10:51 PM
  2. USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 09:03 AM
  3. USP/Scivation cutting stack
    By bpmartyr in forum Supplement Logs