Jungle Warfare Log -ryansm-

1. Jungle Warfare Log -ryansm-

Well I started this Today at 3 caps.

Current stats are 304lbs at 16.5%bf

I will post measurements tomorrow, but go ahead and post up whatever you guys want me to post. I can give only vague detail of my diet, however, it is spot on.

My goals right now are to drop to around 11-12% body fat, while maintaining strength and improving power.

I train Oly style, and can post my daily training schedule if you like along with any improvements or lack there of.

I am looking to get better recovery mainly from this product, and hopefully it will help with my cut in maintaining an edge in training.

I currently train 5-6 days a week, and right now up to 10 times a week 2-a-days. My calories range fom 7,500-8,000 depending on the day, and what I am doing, mostly this is what I need to make it through training, and still be able to drop 1 pound a week sometimes two.

Other supps I am taking are Cissus 8 caps, C2 5 caps, protein, fish/flax oil, and that's about it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I currently train 5-6 days a week, and right now up to 10 times a week 2-a-days. My calories range fom 7,500-8,000 depending on the day, and what I am doing, mostly this is what I need to make it through training, and still be able to drop 1 pound a week sometimes two.
    Holy shizit, you are a freakin monster!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

3. I do what I can

•   

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm

Current stats are 304lbs at 16.5%bf
    How tall, how tall! You sound like a friggin tank! I can't wait till I am that big !!!!

5. 304, damn! How tall are you and any plans on posting pics?

6. Not only could I not eat that many calories, but I couldn't afford to!

Looking forward to the results. I wish you the best of luck.

7. ryansm, dude jus post a pic of your damn body big ass mofo..you have taken like every supp out lol..sheesh this guy knows about all the 2007 supps and **** lol..mofo knows about the sd mixed with trn and superRoid sprinkles....lol jk..love your logs man.

8. What happened?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jungle Warfare Log
    By ABSOLUTion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 01:25 AM
  2. Restore & Jungle Warfare log
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 09:18 AM
  3. TLMG's Jungle Warfare Log
    By Terminator LMG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146