Jungle Warfare Log -ryansm-

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I started this Today at 3 caps.

Current stats are 304lbs at 16.5%bf

I will post measurements tomorrow, but go ahead and post up whatever you guys want me to post. I can give only vague detail of my diet, however, it is spot on.

My goals right now are to drop to around 11-12% body fat, while maintaining strength and improving power.

I train Oly style, and can post my daily training schedule if you like along with any improvements or lack there of.

I am looking to get better recovery mainly from this product, and hopefully it will help with my cut in maintaining an edge in training.

I currently train 5-6 days a week, and right now up to 10 times a week 2-a-days. My calories range fom 7,500-8,000 depending on the day, and what I am doing, mostly this is what I need to make it through training, and still be able to drop 1 pound a week sometimes two.

Other supps I am taking are Cissus 8 caps, C2 5 caps, protein, fish/flax oil, and that's about it. :yawn:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I currently train 5-6 days a week, and right now up to 10 times a week 2-a-days. My calories range fom 7,500-8,000 depending on the day, and what I am doing, mostly this is what I need to make it through training, and still be able to drop 1 pound a week sometimes two.
:jaw::jaw::jaw: Holy shizit, you are a freakin monster! :D

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
304, damn! How tall are you and any plans on posting pics?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not only could I not eat that many calories, but I couldn't afford to!

Looking forward to the results. I wish you the best of luck.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
What happened?