What was in Ultra Hot? Look at my labs

Mr. V

Awards
UH is off the market now, and I gave it a run last year and it "appears" of have really jacked my T levels up. It also jacked up my liver enzymes, bumped up my DHEA-S(a good thing), kept DHT at only 25 (which is low), and killed my libido by suppressing E2 (though not in this lab assay).

What exactly was UH? Why was it pulled?

If it was simply ATD (which I have a hard time believing) then why do they not still carry it?

BTW I was only taking 1-2 caps per night. I had read somewhere else that some supplements circulating in the blood look like Testostorne and can be mistaken as such by the labs. Is that the case with this UH?

While on UH these were my lab numbers:

Total T: 902 (241-827)
Free T: 45.8 (8.7-25.1)
DHT: 25
ALT: 45 (0-55)
AST: 24 (0-40)

Now that I am off UH my Total T levels is at 450 and Free T at 13. Quite a difference.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: If that is real....

They reformulated it and put it out as Ultra Hotter. I don't think it was pulled for any reason - just improved.

Those T levels are awesome!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I can remember the first few nights I took UH the Original, I woke up with MAJOR tent syndrome. Thats always welcome when trying to restart the boys.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can remember the first few nights I took UH the Original, I woke up with MAJOR tent syndrome. Thats always welcome when trying to restart the boys.
:icon_lol: :rofl: :icon_lol:

Never heard of tent syndrome till now, lol.

Mr. V

Awards
:jaw: If that is real....

They reformulated it and put it out as Ultra Hotter. I don't think it was pulled for any reason - just improved.

Those T levels are awesome!!
I take frequent labs, and it is the real deal.

It was very powerfull stuff. I was told it was reformulated to prevent the crushing of the libido, but I still would like to know what was in the original and what changed in the newer Ultra Hotter.

Both products seem to have been pulled from the market for some reason.

Kiwi

Awards
I believe it was reformulated as Ultra Hotter to get around the libido crushing side effect. Ultra Hotter has since been licencsed to Anabolic Extreme and is now sold as AX PCT. It is still available, but there is very little feedback about it on the boards and a debate that started as to the effectiveness of the M-ATD didn't seem to get resolved.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've forgotten what was in the original version.

I took my bottle of it by itself just to see what it would do.
Best sleep support I've ever had from a supp.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't UH ATD + something else? Basically your libido is gone because you killed your estrogen levels, which is why your body pumps out so much test. ATD is extremely powerful and is underrated imo. Use with caution.

I'm pretty supprised Free Test was as high as it was though. Pretty interesting.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Depending on the test ATD metabolites can cross react and come up erroneously as testosterone. You'd have to know what type of test they used first to determine if those t levels are accurate or not.

Mr. V

Awards
Depending on the test ATD metabolites can cross react and come up erroneously as testosterone. You'd have to know what type of test they used first to determine if those t levels are accurate or not.
That is what I had read somewhere else about 6-Oxo. I wonder if the same applies to Ultra Hot.

The ingredients of the original UH are:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]KS-Matrix7/ALRI Proprietary blend: 250mg
Agaricus bisporus extract,
6, 17-dioxo- etiocholene-3-ol, 3,17-dioxo-etiochoi-1,4,6-triene, 7beta-Hydroxy-DHEA,
Camelia Sinensis (BT).

Ultra HOtter(PCT):

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] AX Proprietary blend - 135mg
Avena Sativa Extract 20:1,
Agaricus bisporus extract., 6-acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-keto-etioallocholane,
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta 1,4,6-etioallocholtriene,
Condensed Agaricus bisporus extract[/FONT]

Mr. V

Awards
This was the response I got from ALR regardig Ultra Hot and the change to Ultra Hotter. I am not sure what it means or if is truth. Perhaps someone understands or knows more than I can comment with thier thoughts:

"One of the problems with the original was a loss of libido for some. After further research I became aware of a loss in receptor activity for androgens as a result of use, and the FDA was not real happy with the very high total testoserone levels that resulted from use. So I made some structural changes that allowed for a greater amount of testosterone to actually be utilized by the body though the numbers on blood work do not show the high levels the old formula did (due to simple back up unused testosterone)Make sense?"

chris3g

Awards
This was the response I got from ALR regardig Ultra Hot and the change to Ultra Hotter. I am not sure what it means or if is truth. Perhaps someone understands or knows more than I can comment with thier thoughts:

"One of the problems with the original was a loss of libido for some. After further research I became aware of a loss in receptor activity for androgens as a result of use, and the FDA was not real happy with the very high total testoserone levels that resulted from use. So I made some structural changes that allowed for a greater amount of testosterone to actually be utilized by the body though the numbers on blood work do not show the high levels the old formula did (due to simple back up unused testosterone)Make sense?"
my opinion on that is ALR is a top notch bull**** artist :rofl:

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
my opinion on that is ALR is a top notch bull**** artist :rofl:
Yup. At first he was saying UH was the oral HCG we all wanted..
Then it was for PCt.

then it got pulled and reforumlated..
liar.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
...allowed for a greater amount of testosterone to actually be utilized by the body though the numbers on blood work do not show the high levels the old formula did (due to simple back up unused testosterone)Make sense?"
This was part of my theory on the ATD testosterone elevation on lab results. My test results showed very elevated testo levels, but I felt like sh*t. My theory was that it was either due to androgen receptor blocking, or estrogen deprivation (or both). http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/34053-two-stage-sd-pct-post463338.html

After stopping the ATD, my workouts were great for about the next week 1/2, and I kinda felt like I was "on" something. My guess was I was just finally able to utilize some of the excess Test now that androgen receptors were clearing.

Mr. V

Awards
So what is the difference is between UH, UHer, and say Rebound XT?

I feel pretty violated by ALR. He appears to be quite wreckless in putting out untested products and we become the human guinee pigs.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
What again didn't he test? Where's your proof? UH works, UHer works... what else do you need? UH hoses libido... well, so does Rebound XT... I guess that's untested.

So what is the difference is between UH, UHer, and say Rebound XT?

I feel pretty violated by ALR. He appears to be quite wreckless in putting out untested products and we become the human guinee pigs.

Mr. V

Awards

Read the quote. After personally talking with ALR he said I could naturally increase my T levels and agreed that I could cease my HRT and just use his products in place of. So that is what I did, and yes it appears that serum androgen levels were increased substantially, even more than taking 100mg of Test Cyp per week, however it was all for nothing since the the product somehow bound up the androgen receptors rendering all that circulating T useless.

Something he had not figured out until he got all the complaints of crushed libidio from users.

Ergo it was a complete waste of my money, did not yeild the results he said it would, and was a detriment to my health, both physically, emotionally, and mentally having to deal with a loss of libido not to mention the loss of the use of my circulating T and all the health benefits that provides.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but what I got out of alr's statement is UH raises total test too high for the FDA. he added a shbg blocker and lowered the dose of atd so total test in uher is not as high (makes the fda happy) but free test is higher. free test is the useable test anyway. comments?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Given the REALLY high levels of test/free test that users are seeing using UH, you think you would see the increases in
libido
muscle etc to go along with that.. but you don't, support the argument of androgen receptors being bound up.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Read the quote. After personally talking with ALR he said I could naturally increase my T levels and agreed that I could cease my HRT and just use his products in place of. So that is what I did, and yes it appears that serum androgen levels were increased substantially, even more than taking 100mg of Test Cyp per week, however it was all for nothing since the the product somehow bound up the androgen receptors rendering all that circulating T useless.

Something he had not figured out until he got all the complaints of crushed libidio from users.

Ergo it was a complete waste of my money, did not yeild the results he said it would, and was a detriment to my health, both physically, emotionally, and mentally having to deal with a loss of libido not to mention the loss of the use of my circulating T and all the health benefits that provides.
I'm going to try not to criticize. Please don't get pissed off.

But - huh?
Where'd you figure the bolded statement out from?
Your free test was higher. Tell me how you figured out that the androgen receptors were occupied.

Regarding your last statement, tell me how this was a detriment?
I mean, yeah losing libido sucks azz. But, you HAD to have read people's reviews of ATD (Rebound) right???
Being on HRT, you HAD to have researched UHot right?

Anyway - ALR isn't a physician. He's very versed in anabolics. But, everyone doesn't agree with his protocols.
I feel like you should have probably consulted with your Doc. since you are on HRT before embarking on this.

I'd boil down my post to this "caveat emptor".

Or, is it "carpe diem"?
Bah. It's one of those Latin phrases.
;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It was ATD+3-OHAT, plus a couple other ingredient tossed in their to mop up excess estrogen i believe. I've only used Ultra Hotter, i bought 6 bottles when it came out and ya it dose work but it still kills your libido. I've also used Gasperi's Novadex XT and found that to be better, the XT is almost identical to Ultra Hotter. I took the Novadex when i was on M1T and i had puffy nipples so i starting taking 2 caps a night and my back broke out like MAD and the puffiness went away right away. Now with the Ultra Hotter i get oiler skin but NOTHING like Novadex XT, also it dosen't have the same hardening effect on my chest the way XT did so ya i bet he really cut back on the ATD. So i'd go with Novadex XT.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alri = good product, but lame excuses to back up things. Example, venom. the new venom is cheaper because "they can make more in volume" on part maybe that is true, but im also betting becuase that part of the market was beating them by others stim X and others. theres a post or something about how author or whatever his name is, "is not in it for the money." ooooh k.... everyone is, just dont say your not.

This is just my opinion by the way.
everyone has their views.

other than that, i have used rebound xt, and would like to know if custom would carry the old ultra hot (generic). would anyone be willing to go in on that?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
ANY TIME you suppress E2 levels too low you are going to loose libido!!!

It doesnt matter what the AI compound is this is just a simple fact.....

However the more you supress E2 levels the higher your T levels will be.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Why don't use guys just use Novadex XT it's literally the EXACT same thing as the original Ultra HOt, use the max dose then taper down to the lowest over 8-12 weeks and you'll make some IMPRESSIVE gains. I gained 8 pounds in 10 weeks on Ultra Hotter.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Last time I looked (which was a while...) Island Supps had some of the original (Ultra Hot).