The Ecdysterone expirement..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. good luck man..I'ma try this stuff to..

2. I noticed I slept better, recovered ALOT faster and seemed to just see my weight on the scale keep creeping up on 800mg of Syntrax's ecdysterone. I've give their stuff a shot i was impressed, my skin and hair also looked healthier.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I noticed I slept better, recovered ALOT faster and seemed to just see my weight on the scale keep creeping up on 800mg of Syntrax's ecdysterone. I've give their stuff a shot i was impressed, my skin and hair also looked healthier.
    800, damn. I am only taking in (5 caps) at 167mg [standardized to 100mg] a day. I guess I will see how I do with that. Maybe I should look for some bulk ecdy or find some higher potency stuff. But I guess if I can see gains off of Anagen then thats good too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme
    800, damn. I am only taking in (5 caps) at 167mg [standardized to 100mg] a day. I guess I will see how I do with that. Maybe I should look for some bulk ecdy or find some higher potency stuff. But I guess if I can see gains off of Anagen then thats good too.
    Look at my earlier posts, I listed a pretty cheap brand, high in the doses.
    Apparently, better results are being seen in doses of a gram plus.

On another note, due to unforseen circumstances Im cutting this log short.
    I was doing this log until the H-50 clones became available, and I got mine in the mail on Friday.
    What really gets me is yes, there arn't too many logs on ECDY alone, and I happy to help in this respect.
    While I cant give any definitive results, I cant exclude the potential it seems to have.
    I still have some left over, and Im hoping on only doing 2 weeks of H- (that I can get decent weight gain in 2 weeks. My feeling is with these orals, the best thing to do is get in and get out as soon as you can.)
    I will continue this log (essentually start a new one here I guess) in a few weeks.
    This will help because I'll be extending my bulking into PCT, and starting the ECDY about a week into it. So, well see what it can do then.
    Again, really sorry to cut things short.

5. flossy when are you starting the H-clone i'm really interested in that one
    •   

6. ok man goodluck with ur clone. yeah maybe try ur ecdy post cycle. or even after ur pct. who knows wat will happen. u might find a good anti-catabolic to run after a cycle to help keep more gains. i think it would be a good experiement to run some methoxy during pct and after pct as well to see if it has further anti-catabolic and anabolic properities to help keep gains and maintain solidness. Just a thought peace. lemme know how things wokout

7. So from the looks of it you aren't liking this stuff too much? I like it as a possible addition to a cutter but nothing more.
    PharmD

8. Quote Originally Posted by lilman
    ok man goodluck with ur clone. yeah maybe try ur ecdy post cycle. or even after ur post cycle therapy. who knows wat will happen. u might find a good anti-catabolic to run after a cycle to help keep more gains. i think it would be a good experiement to run some methoxy during post cycle therapy and after post cycle therapy as well to see if it has further anti-catabolic and anabolic properities to help keep gains and maintain solidness. Just a thought peace. lemme know how things wokout

I definately have enough Methoxy for that!

I started my first cap of my H-MAX Friday evening. So, the first full day was Saturday. Today being Monday, I have not yet jumped on the scale.
    I dont like to look at hte numbers for the first 4 days or so,.. Did that with SD (being the first anabolic that I tried out of the new batch and didnt expect it to work- after 3 days, I was up 3lbs!
    I was thinking of logging it, although I have a feeling that H-clone logs will be in abundence here pretty soon.
    I have a locker full of other things, I could add ANYTHING if I wanted to. Now, Im currently also running 100mg Zol with it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:18 PM
  2. The Ecdysterone Thread
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 12:20 PM
  3. Where's the Ecdysterone Powder ??
    By xtraflossy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 02:16 PM