USP REM/cAMP Log

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey everyone, a little background info first of course :)

I am 20 years old, studying exercise science at a 4 year school (UNC-Charlotte).

I just got into serious lifting/dieting only about 5 months ago... before that i had lifted every once in a while only to maintain a little bit of muscle tone.

I have been a very competitive/semi-pro (for 2 years) cyclist and i've raced all around the southeast. Won the state junior cycling championships all 3 years i was eligible and racing. Back in those days i had nothing to do but school and ride. Now im in college (obviously different from HS ) and i dont get to ride as much, so i've shifted my training to criteriums (short, usually an hour race)

I broke up with a long term GF and the next day i stepped on the scale at the gym and i had become a gross 220lb of no muscle... very fat. Decided **** had to change.

Took up lifting, riding more, dieting properly... now for current stats:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180.7 lbs after breakfast this morning
Measurements: (Coming friday)
Pics: (coming friday hopefully)

Products going to be used are:
USP Labs cAmphibolic: 2 caps b4 breakfast, 2 before bed
USP Labs REM-R3G: 3 caps before bed
Bulk CEE: 2.5g pre/3g post
ALCAR: 2g pre/2g post
CLA: 6g daily, 2 w/ morning meal, 2 lunch, 2 dinner
Fish Oils: 6 caps a day dosed same as CLA
ON %100 Whey protein
ON %100 Casein protein 1.5 hours before bed

Here is a typical day:
Wake up 7 a.m. Dose: 2 cAMP.
Breakfast: 6-7 egg whites
Whey Shake w/ 40g dextrose, 2.5gCEE, 2g ALCAR
---Lifting for the day---
PWO Shake: ON Whey (2 servings), 2.5g CEE, 2g ALCAR
within next hour, and nearly every hour/2 hours after that: 1 packet of flavored tuna (roughly 30g protein)
Afternoon Bike Ride: Anywhere from 1-3 hours most days, some really heavy rides some really light. On heavy riding days i dont lift and vice versa.
Dinner: Usually grilled/boiled chicken, more tuna, long grain brown rice, wheat pasta... etc.
Before bed: 1 scoop ON Casein Protein (24g)

Im gonna do some math, but i reckon im getting 300-350 g of protein a day, i find that i am eating non stop all day but it keeps my metabolism firing high :)

Please give me any input! Or any super cheap supps i could throw in b/c im so broke it's not even funny

Goals: Loose body fat, maintain/gain muscle mass... not toooo worried about strength

BIG THANKS TO USP LABS!!! :woohoo:

(accidently posted this in wrong forum... this one is in the right one mods... sorry!)

Last edited:
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey looks good man. If your not using a stimulant you could add 2 caps of cAMP preworkout as well.

As far as cheap supplements you could add- Primaforce Lean green would make a great addition to any stack

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
i took this really crappy pic with my cellphone cam... i need to get some real ones up hopefully friday!

i've been told im a freak cuz i've only been lifting seriously for 4 months... lol let me know

Attachments

Last edited:

i took this really crappy pic with my cellphone cam... i need to get some real ones up hopefully friday!

i've been told im a freak cuz i've only been lifting seriously for 4 months... lol let me know
Freak!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey looks good man. If your not using a stimulant you could add 2 caps of cAMP preworkout as well.

As far as cheap supplements you could add- Primaforce Lean green would make a great addition to any stack

What is a decent amount of green tea someone should consume? Does he really need more?

Maybe some r-ala for a cheap additional supplement?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
What is a decent amount of green tea someone should consume? Does he really need more?

Maybe some r-ala for a cheap additional supplement?
1000 mg would be good... or even a little more. Plus, there is natural caffeine in the Lean Green extract I believe. He could take one additional cap per day... so basically 10 dollars would last him 2 months.

But... your right, since hes already getting some, maybe he should try adding some r-ala or caffeine. I was just looking for cost/effect.

Caffeine makes a great and cheap addition to cAMP and really turns it into a great stim/fatburner.

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
I think i'll be hittin some green tea up... and i have caffeine from my EC stack leftover.

Day 1: April 26th

cAMP - 2 tabs @ 7 am.
breakfast around 7:30:
7 egg whites, whey shake
1 CLA
2 fish oils
1 ON Multi

Nothing out of the ordinary to report here... other than my mouth felt really, really dry while i was lifting in the morning.. i also popped a caffeine when i got to the gym.

Chest - New high on decline BB press (205)
Traps - Great workout, nothing out of ordinary
Abs/Lower back - again... felt really good.

Diet was good most of the day, i only had 2 tuna packets so i bought 2 crappy "energy bars" from the campus food store for freakin 3 bucks a piece... so that gave me more calories than normal so i was sure i'd be bloated this morning.

REM-R3G @ 10:30 - 3 tabs
cAMP @ 10:30 - 2 tabs
Now here is where i noticed some things. Every night when i lay down for bed, i have to shake my right leg... like back and forth you know... restless leg syndrome or somethin dumb like that. Many a gf have complained about it tryin to get me to lay still... but when i do i just feel tension like whoa. But last night (and the night before i took a dose) i just layed there... it felt like i was melting into the bed really. Went to sleep at some point... my drunk ass roomates came in and i didnt even wake up... *i also missed a booty-call txt message i wish i didnt but oh well :twisted: :icon_lol: *

Day 2: April 27th

Same dosing protocols...

I felt bloated this morning b/c from my tally i went over mainenance cals yesterday... I felt super rested however, scale said 179.4 (with shoes and after breakfast) down from 180.7 which kind of surprised me... but i noticed once i woke up, walked around and ate i stopped by the mirror and smiled... weird. And i dont attribute it to water... as i have been sucking water down like a mad man... we'll see

Today i did Arms... felt like they were going to explode i loved it... had a great workout!

I will update this later with how my diet goes the rest of the day, so far spot on :nutkick:

Comments/advice greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I think i'll be hittin some green tea up... and i have caffeine from my EC stack leftover.

Day 1

cAMP - 2 tabs @ 7 am.
breakfast around 7:30:
7 egg whites, whey shake
1 CLA
2 fish oils
1 ON Multi

Nothing out of the ordinary to report here... other than my mouth felt really, really dry while i was lifting in the morning.. i also popped a caffeine when i got to the gym.

Chest - New high on decline BB press (205)
Traps - Great workout, nothing out of ordinary
Abs/Lower back - again... felt really good.

Diet was good most of the day, i only had 2 tuna packets so i bought 2 crappy "energy bars" from the campus food store for freakin 3 bucks a piece... so that gave me more calories than normal so i was sure i'd be bloated this morning.

REM-R3G @ 10:30 - 3 tabs
cAMP @ 10:30 - 2 tabs
Now here is where i noticed some things. Every night when i lay down for bed, i have to shake my right leg... like back and forth you know... restless leg syndrome or somethin dumb like that. Many a gf have complained about it tryin to get me to lay still... but when i do i just feel tension like whoa. But last night (and the night before i took a dose) i just layed there... it felt like i was melting into the bed really. Went to sleep at some point... my drunk ass roomates came in and i didnt even wake up... *i also missed a booty-call txt message i wish i didnt but oh well :twisted: :icon_lol: *

Day 2

Same dosing protocols...

I felt bloated this morning b/c from my tally i went over mainenance cals yesterday... I felt super rested however, scale said 179.4 (with shoes and after breakfast) down from 180.7 which kind of surprised me... but i noticed once i woke up, walked around and ate i stopped by the mirror and smiled... weird. And i dont attribute it to water... as i have been sucking water down like a mad man... we'll see

Today i did Arms... felt like they were going to explode i loved it... had a great workout!

I will update this later with how my diet goes the rest of the day, so far spot on :nutkick:

Comments/advice greatly appreciated!
I am very interested in this supp and very ignorant about it. Would you let us know how easy it is for you to go to sleep and the quality of sleep you have. Also,let us know how your DOMS usually are after say legs day and if you notice and other training benefits that you cannot account for otherwise. Thanks-
M

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 2: April 27 cont.

Just got back from afternoon bike ride and it was rough, but i attribute it to being so hungry. I knew from the beginning i was too hungry to produce any kind of effort so i took it easy and spun the legs out for about 30 mins...

Now im gonna go eat... on the menu:
4 Chicken tenders grilled w/ montreal seasoning
Slice of whole wheat toast
1 Can of tuna
1 scoop whey protein mixed w/ skim milk and a lil dextrose (tastes like a straight up milk shake... i stick it in the freezer for a few minutes :woohoo: )
3 Fish oil tabs
3 CLA

Plan on dosing REM/cAMP 2nite around 10:30 :twisted:

**Diet was on point today.... water intake was massive as well :)**

Day 3: April, 28

Sleep was great again last night, i had a huge test this morning i was stressing over and lost no sleep at all... woke up refreshed as hell. Walked out of the door and forgot to take my cAMP... so ill just toss it back when i get home

Im gonna lift later if i get time... if not ill just ride the ol bike and move todays schedule to tomorrow...

Last edited:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That whole leg moving thing, is exactly what I still do to this day, I cant remember not doing every night before I fall asleep, sometimes I have to flex my calves to the point of cramping to get it to slow down enough to sleep, I have some REM on the way as of yesterday, I,,l let u know how it helps me.......

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
I've done it ever since i can remember, idk why... i have to focus on keeping my leg still... but not with REM.

I usually take my dose around 10:30 and hop in bed around 10:50ish or so... i might shake my leg for a second or so but then i just feel relaxed and tension free

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose night before last, my bottle said to take 4 capsules, I took two, I always take a low dose of anything the first time I try it, after about 10 minutes I felt VERY euphoric for about five minutes and then just felt relaxed, I got in bed and did not fall asleep for about 30 minutes, I was pretty relaxed and had a good nights sleep, last night I took 3 caps. and never felt it like the night before, took about the same amount of time to fall asleep and slept really good, the leg twitch was not bad at all last night, I wonder why my bottle says to take 4 caps !!!!

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys, time for an update:

REM-R3G

Ever since starting this stuff... i have had very deep, relaxing sleep. It's the type of sleep where, you fall asleep and you wake up and it feels like it's been 10 minutes but you've really been passed out for 7-9 hours :woohoo:

Waking up is easy too... a few morning i have felt groggy but it dissapates quickly. Last night was the first night i've experience the body sweats like other people have reported... didnt really bother me though.

cAMP

I honestly havent noticed too much from this product... i seem to be leaning out without loosing strength and putting on some muscle mass... whether that is attributed to proper diet and exercise or the supp. i cant say for certain, either way i am right on track and everything is going great. I have increased my power output significantly on the bike with a delay in lactic buildup, again whether it's training or the supp. i cant say for sure right now. At the end of my bottle i should be able to tell because i've been training/racing for four years and i know how my body usually reacts.

I will definately be purchasing more REM at the end of the bottle i have. As far as cAMP, i'll just say im super happy with the results i've gotten stacking the two... i might try a month of just REM and see if i can tell if the cAMP is missing or not. Im also thinking of trying REM/cAMP/powerFULL as i've heard of it being an awesome endurance/lactic buffering system.

I have a new pic... sucks i forgot to post a true before pic but this is another idea of where im at. Right now im loving UPS products and i gotta thank them again for letting me try them out! :woohoo:

Attachments

I took my first dose night before last, my bottle said to take 4 capsules, I took two, I always take a low dose of anything the first time I try it, after about 10 minutes I felt VERY euphoric for about five minutes and then just felt relaxed, I got in bed and did not fall asleep for about 30 minutes, I was pretty relaxed and had a good nights sleep, last night I took 3 caps. and never felt it like the night before, took about the same amount of time to fall asleep and slept really good, the leg twitch was not bad at all last night, I wonder why my bottle says to take 4 caps !!!!
the beta bottles did not have aswhanghda so hence the extra cap.

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
here are some cool race pics i thought yall might like... look at peoples faces... cycling is the most painful sport i've ever done.

all these pics are before i got into lifting... hopefully ill get some new ones this season and see the difference

Attachments

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here are some cool race pics i thought yall might like... look at peoples faces... cycling is the most painful sport i've ever done.

all these pics are before i got into lifting... hopefully ill get some new ones this season and see the difference

Nice bike. :jaw:

As for the painful thing... Yeah I would have to agree.
Do you lift legs or not? If I lift legs, I am too sore to ride most of the time.

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry for the long time with no update!

It's been finals week, and in the middle of finals week i went to take the ACE PT exam so i was studying 24/7.

A couple of quick notes... ill make a detailed update tomorrow:

I didnt take the REM or cAMP for about 5 days (went out of town and forgot to pack it) and i noticed mainly a big drop in vascularity that i cant attritbute to weight gain or dehydration or anything else.

And another quick thing... has anyone else noticed an increase in... *ehm*... volume of ejaculations?! i think its coming from REM... idk... any other people that can note on this please do.

again a detailed update will come tomorrow!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to give this thread a major bump as I am having some of the best dreams and memories of them that I can remember! I am not narcotically sleepy, but I am certain the amount of dreams I am having is increasing; or at the very least I am waking up in the middle of a dream once or twice a night. It is very cool. It make sleeping a whole new thing to look foward too. It's almost like I am sleeping better because I am looking foward to the better dreams...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to give this thread a major bump as I am having some of the best dreams and memories of them that I can remember! I am not narcotically sleepy, but I am certain the amount of dreams I am having is increasing; or at the very least I am waking up in the middle of a dream once or twice a night. It is very cool. It make sleeping a whole new thing to look foward too. It's almost like I am sleeping better because I am looking foward to the better dreams...
Yep, vivid dreams. I even had the AM Board in my dream last night (weird complicated thing but at one point two people in my dream decided to check the AM Board for an answer to something they were debating). :blink: