Started Superdrol Today

jayisreal

Awards
Yep, another superdrol log. Right now i weigh about 180 and 5'11...Bodyfat is somewhere around 15-17%. My goal is to gain is to put on muscle. The supplements i am currently starting on is choledrene (too maintain healthy cholesterol levels), perfect liver support (name says it all), and 20mg of superdrol a day. I have taken methly 1 test before and had great results put on about 10 pounds of muscle however had bad sides which was mainly anger problems. We'll see how everything goes...quick question i understand stacking 2 methyl are bad. But i also have pheraplex, should i use pheraplex after?? Or can i use 20mg of pheraplex for about 3 weeks then superdrol for the remaining 6 weeks?? I also have nolvedex xt for pct. Thanks alot!! I'll keep everyone updated... :bow28:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would just wait and hold off on the PP. There is no need to stack the two, especially if you have never ran either solo.

magic8ball

Awards
I would just wait and hold off on the PP. There is no need to stack the two, especially if you have never ran either solo.
I agree. No need to stack right away. Try them individually first. With proper diet, cycling, and PCT, you should be impressed with the results.

ericnb_98

Awards
I concur, I think you will be happy with the results you get from the SD alone.

jayisreal

Awards
Ok, thanks for your advice...i will be updating later today with weight and workout. What is a good site to upload photos with?? I will have before and after pics, thanks for all your help...i will keep everyone posted. Ya i have heard good things about superdrol, so im giving it a shot. Have a good day!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you have taurine? I got wicked back pumps running drol without it.

jayisreal

Awards
i am not running it by itself...there is some in my protein powder which i use. So far that has been sufficient enough, i got on the scale and too my suprise i am 182, not sure if that is from fat or muscle. Pretty sure its fat since i've been eating like a cow. Only good foods however, complex carbs, proteins, efa's...etc. But after my workout i tend to see myself as my whole body being "swolled up". Wish my body would stay like that!! Well i will keep you guys posted with exact weight later today...

Bruce Banner

Awards
Goodluck, I too am about to do a Superdrol and Phera-plex stack. i used PP before and had great results. now i want to see what numbers i can acheive stacking them. Im running an 8 week cycle of the 2. 3.5 weeks of PP and 4.5 weeks of superdrol with 4 weeks of PCT. cant wait

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Goodluck, I too am about to do a Superdrol and Phera-plex stack. i used PP before and had great results. now i want to see what numbers i can acheive stacking them. Im running an 8 week cycle of the 2. 3.5 weeks of PP and 4.5 weeks of superdrol with 4 weeks of PCT. cant wait
Hi Bruce:

an 8 week cycle on two methyl's could be quite harsh. I know you are splitting the two up but both are 17aa methyls and your still be on a total of 8 weeks. just something to think about.

lilman

Awards
yeah ive not to go over 4 weeks with 2 methyls but thas only 2 weeks a piece soo that dosetno seem right either. maybe go 5-6 max.

krenalor

Awards
I recommend one be a non-methyl, maybe 3 weeks SD and 12 weeks of test injections (run through the SD and 9 weeks after). :twisted:

jayisreal

Awards
Ya i have phera-plex as well, but will run that after my sd cycle and pct are done. So in about 2 months im going to give the PP a shot. I heard great things about them so i bought both before i could not get my hands on it. So now time to hit the gym hard and i figure by the end of summer i should be over 200lbs. Im at 182 now, do you guys think these supplements will get me to my goal?? Im hoping to get to 200 at under 15%bf. Let me know what you think

gbody

Awards
I would say its depending on what your looking for, and since you never ran them alone you should try n get a feel for em one at a time. I jus ended my sd cycle and gained 10 pounds so as you can see sd alone is great. I would only say stack em if you where bigger anyway..

Bruce Banner

Awards
Hi Bruce:

an 8 week cycle on two methyl's could be quite harsh. I know you are splitting the two up but both are 17aa methyls and your still be on a total of 8 weeks. just something to think about.
So you think it would be better to do 2 separate cycles? by harsh do you mean gyno, or just sides in gereral? because that was something that i was concerned about.
:dance:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you think it would be better to do 2 separate cycles? by harsh do you mean gyno, or just sides in gereral? because that was something that i was concerned about.
:dance:
Although Gyno is a major concern, and should be avoided at all costs, you should be thinking side effects beyond those of a cosmetic origin my man...What I think he meant was that you are going to be doing 2 17aa Methylated orals, which you know (because you did your research on these chemicals before putting them into your body) are highly toxic..

Bruce Banner

Awards
Although Gyno is a major concern, and should be avoided at all costs, you should be thinking side effects beyond those of a cosmetic origin my man...What I think he meant was that you are going to be doing 2 17aa Methylated orals, which you know (because you did your research on these chemicals before putting them into your body) are highly toxic..
yes i have done my research on these orals. i know they put alot of things at risk, i have run PP before and it was great i felt "On" as some say very quickly and comming off was a breeze. my body was back to normal and everyhting was fine, i just wasnt sure of running the two together, that why i like to hear what yall have to say.
:hammer:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Or can i use 20mg of pheraplex for about 3 weeks then superdrol for the remaining 6 weeks?? I also have nolvedex xt for pct. Thanks alot!! I'll keep everyone updated... :bow28:
How many weeks are you planning on running this? I think you'll find most have found that anything more then 3 weeks give diminishing returns.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i have done my research on these orals. i know they put alot of things at risk, i have run PP before and it was great i felt "On" as some say very quickly and comming off was a breeze. my body was back to normal and everyhting was fine, i just wasnt sure of running the two together, that why i like to hear what yall have to say.
:hammer:
I know you did your research broseph..That's why I said you were aware that Gyno shouldn't be your one and only question/concern about stacking two 17aa Methyls:D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking more along the lines of liver damage etc. If you are looking to stack the drol stack it with a non methyl or cut the cycle shorter. running one methyl for 8 weeks is not recommended just by being a 17aa so even if you were to run just drol I wouldn't go 8 weeks on it 4 is usually good for most people

evs

Awards
Hey guys, i started SD two days ago, ive done a cycle of Halodrol and got wicked back pumps, i heard sumone say Taurine will cure back pumps??? more info???

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, i started SD two days ago, ive done a cycle of Halodrol and got wicked back pumps, i heard sumone say Taurine will cure back pumps??? more info???

Yeah pick up some taurine I got mine at gnc 500mg tabs like 50 for 5 bucks real cheap I take 500mg of taurine for every pill of drol and it worked great some people take more but it depends on the individual