Kre-Alkalyn Review

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be throwin in a Kre-Alkalyn product (buffered creatine)manufactured here in Canada called Purple-K.

My current supplementation is A PowerFull/Cissus/Camph stack along with PGHT. I am 47 and have always been a non-responder to Creatine. I am currently on a slow weight loss/fat melt. I have been maintaining good strength on my current stack with some slight strength increases. I will let you know how this stuff works.

I will be starting today with 2 b4 workout and 2 after and will take 2 on non workout days. There is 130 pills in a bottle so it will last about 6.5 weeks and only cost 40 bucks Canadian which is good value in these parts. So if it does anything at all I will consider it a deal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On day 5 of Purple-K and I really think that there is some effect during and after my workouts. I know it's pretty early but muscle hardness has improved, I am on day 18 of my USP stack so I'm sure that it a major factor.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Im from Canada too dude, and ive also use Purple K and found it to have some decent results.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you use the suggested dosing 2 b4 and to after, some people say they do all for b4 workouts.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
yea i would take 1 before 1 after and 1 in the morning on non workout days. Im doing that right now actualy with Kre Alkalyn but not with purple k , just ultimute nutritions brand.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'll continue with the way it's perscribed. I do feell like I'm getting better recovery taking 2 afterwards, I was just wondering if taking all 4 b4 would translate into a more intense workout.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
**** sorry dude, your right with 2 before 2 after, i was soo out of it yesterday ( not used to working days) yeah i would stick to taking 2 before 2 after , try 4 before 4 after if you want but somtimes more does not always mean its gonna be better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok it's been about 10 days and have to say that this product seems to work quite well in synergy to the USP supplements. The benefits seem to be improved recovery and better muscle volume. It seems to work pretty well with the suggested dosing so I won't bother megadosing.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Awsome dude, Are you gonna cycle it or no?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I will only run it during bridging.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He is using it between Hormonal cycles.
Check his Halodrol Cycle

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed in yesterday at 237.6 which was about what I was expecting for what the mirror has been indicating to me. So I am able to slowly increase my strength while I continue to lose between 1.5 - 2 lbs a week on average. I would have to say mission accomplished.

What I really think the creatine added was that my muscle volume seemed to increase which caused an increase in muscle hardness, which always feels really good and gives me a mental edge. You look better too.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would rather use the muscletech creatine before this...but nice thread so far.
Yes I see why your rep points have plummeted, wuth such quotes as that one. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but MT creatine is WAY outdated in its effectiveness. But hey to each its own read and grow.(A gut from all the damn sugar CellTech has):lol:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Yes I see why your rep points have plummeted, wuth such quotes as that one. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but MT creatine is WAY outdated in its effectiveness. But hey to each its own read and grow.(A gut from all the damn sugar CellTech has):lol:
Yea, i use to use celltech when i first started lifting about 4 years ago...its what was recommended at my sup shop lol.
I like kre alkalyn and i suggest it , it works ( for me anyways) and i love how it is in pill form, sick of creatine in powder form.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the dry feel, it just makes my muscles feel harder.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
On day 5 of Purple-K and I really think that there is some effect during and after my workouts. I know it's pretty early but muscle hardness has improved, I am on day 18 of my USP stack so I'm sure that it a major factor.
yah im going to give kre-alk a shot too, see what happens, i also got mine pretty cheap ..so if it works i guess thats good, if not boo hooo lost of $15 lol

how many G did u take a day in the beginning ?
on my bottle it says 2 pills = 1.5G and that is suggested .. how did you dose your's ?

Thanks,

IronMarc

Awards
Hey guys,

I also just purchased Ultimate Nutrition's Kre-Alkalyn product. I am interested to see that you guys take it 2 pre-workout and 2 post-workout....on my bottle it says to take 2 in the morning and 2 pre-workout...which I thought was unusual. I mean, I know GL (glycogen loading) creatines I have taken say to take them in the morning and post workout. Anyway, I don't work out til mid afternoon or later sometimes, should I wait to take the 'morning' dose closer to my workout?

P.S. I am glad to hear that you guys have all had good results from these products.